Do you guys think some Anglos grow very fast? (Potentially boring)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Do you guys think some Anglos grow very fast? (Potentially boring)

Post by ArchibaultNew »

PS: I know some of you guys are socially conservative. However, I hope you see things from a different perspective.

Hey guys,

I have been thinking, i have a friends who is a mormon. He is in his early twenty's already married and has a child.

He is in his 20s yet lives as if he was way older. (Kinda boring people)

I don't know about you but I have seen this in America as well as some middle eastern countries. Where it seems that some people grow up very fast. It's not all about "marriage" or starting families. Rather its about life goals.

Scenario 1
If all goes well: You do all the things that my friend does. If all goes well it last. You end up buying property, a grill and even a "boat." This is a very "family" orientated goals. Then you "pester" young people who want to enjoy their apartment since you want to use your property to rent it.

If all goes badly: However, I have also known men who did all of this and now live a life much worst. For instance, a acquaintance of mine he married an American woman, have a child and five years later got divorced. Now he has a lot more responsabilities that he ever would. He has to pay both alimony, child support and has to work a "time consuming" job.

Scenario 2

The hero's journey: You work hard on your 20s. Then in your 30s. You finally have the FREEDOM that you always wanted.
-No more parents, which was unavoidable growing up.
-No more teachers, which was also unavoidable growing up.
-No more roommates, which you had to deal in college.
-No more bosses, which you had to deal with after college.
-No more clients, if you reach a point where you don't need to manage any business.

Opting out(mostly)
-A western wife, who could be a big liability to your finances.
-Children, who are parents 2.0.

It's only You, your passive income and the World.

Maybe, you own a small apartment in a big city which you rent and maybe a few other sources of income. The truth is as a single man, you don't need that much money. In actually, talking with many people if you can monthly make a few thousand dollars you are good in most places in Latin America, Eastern Europe and South East Asian. You can party all you want. You are the top whatever percent in most of these countries.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you guys think some Anglos grow very fast? (Potentially boring)

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys, I would like to hear from you in regards to this topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
May 3rd, 2022, 11:01 pm
The thread title is confusing. Is it specific to Anglo men growing fast or how any man from the West should live?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Tsar wrote:
May 4th, 2022, 3:11 am
ArchibaultNew wrote:
May 3rd, 2022, 11:01 pm
The thread title is confusing. Is it specific to Anglo men growing fast or how any man from the West should live?
It's the first one. In theory it seems many of them grow up fast.