It is SO EASY to find a Traditional virgin Muslim wife

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

It is SO EASY to find a Traditional virgin Muslim wife

Post by willymonfrete »

I signed up to Muslima.com and got 40 cute to beautiful arabic women wanting to marry me,in like 2 days.these were serious women.some from rich gulf countries.They were SIMPIN for me too!
I'm goodlooking and hypermasculine (wich muslimas like)with facial hair wich I used pics of on there,but it works for any decent looking guy from the west.

I cannot marry right now due to my finances,but when I do I could easily get a love marriage.my older brother is dutch and 52 and 5 foot 4 but married a beautiful woman like 18 years his senior who was a virgin from morocco and they met on Muslima.com.she is sweet and educated too,speaks 4 languages(French,Arabic,dutch and english).

I heard from a few muslim friends that if you are muslim,all you have to do is ask a Imam to find you a wife and he will do it for free and link with the community where you can meet potential mates and date them chaperoned for marriage.
it doesn't matter how unattractive you are either,Most arab men outside of syria and lebanon are ugly but marry cute to beautiful traditional women.

the muslim community guarantees you a wife.

in the Islamic world,most women especially the ones that wear Hijab and or the ones that come from smaller cities are all virgins until marriage,obey their husbands in everything,give sex on demand and do not know Feminism.and MOST want it that way,and want a strong protective traditional man that provides and then she gives you everything you want and More!

in the west,muslimas are usually but not always,either whores estranged from their families or extremely religious with no inbetween.

even for finding a muslim wife or wives,Happier Abroad is TRUE!LOL

among Berbers,Fellahin egyptians and Yemenis if a woman has sex before marriage unfortunately she is killed,but it shows you how serious such societies see virginity in women.

one thing though,You have to be masculine for Muslimas.they hate femininity in men and also their aesthetic preferences are masculine men,and they love/prefer beards,my niqabi muslima friend hates shaven men.most of them will pick a average hypermasculine guy over a 10/10 prettyboy male model.
Last edited by willymonfrete on April 29th, 2022, 9:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: it is SO EASY to find a Traditional virgin muslim wife

Post by Yohan »

You should however also add that parents of such a woman are asking for money in return to their permission, and this can be a rather high sum.
Many young Muslim men are single because they are poor and unable to offer the required money.
In Iran, among good Shia families the dowry for their daughters, if young (not over 24) and virgin can be as much as USD 300.000 or more in gold coins.

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/midd ... -pay-dowry

Of course this can be negotiated to much less depending on the social status of the families, but also in moderate Muslim countries it is not so easy to find a reasonable wife, anyway I have no intention ever to convert to Islam so i don't care.

However to think that Muslim marriage is easy for a Muslim man is wrong.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Yohan wrote:
April 29th, 2022, 9:20 am
You should however also add that parents of such a woman are asking for money in return to their permission, and this can be a rather high sum.
Many young Muslim men are single because they are poor and unable to offer the required money.
In Iran, among good Shia families the dowry for their daughters, if young (not over 24) and virgin can be as much as USD 300.000 or more in gold coins.

https://english.alarabiya.net/News/midd ... -pay-dowry

Of course this can be negotiated to much less depending on the social status of the families, but also in moderate Muslim countries it is not so easy to find a reasonable wife, anyway I have no intention ever to convert to Islam so i don't care.

However to think that Muslim marriage is easy for a Muslim man is wrong.
THATS TRUE IN BIG CITIES,not rural areas or smaller towns.that is also not true in Tribal societies.

and most muslim countries have the same GDP per capita as as the phillipines.a western muslim is in huge demand there.

in fact in Holland,dutch moroccan men who are the lowest and poorest of dutch society go to Morocco every year and sleep with alot of women promising them marriage because they are rich over there and have western passport and women want them badly.unfortunately they use such women and discard them,and those women can never marry again.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

MUST WATCH.this is how muslim people view and take care of unattractive men.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

willymonfrete wrote:
April 29th, 2022, 9:03 am
I cannot marry right now due to my finances,but when I do I could easily get a love marriage
Hmm, isn't a love marriage a marriage where the girl isn't looking at your finances?
willymonfrete wrote:
.my older brother is dutch and 52 and 5 foot 4 but married a beautiful woman like 18 years his senior who was a virgin from morocco and they met on Muslima.com.she is sweet and educated too,speaks 4 languages(French,Arabic,dutch and english).

I ehard from a few muslim friends that if you are muslim,all you have to do is ask a Imam to find you a wife and he will do it for free and link with the community where you can meet potential mates and date them chaperoned for marriage.
it doesn't matter how unattractive you are either,Most arab men outside of syria and lebanon are ugly but marry cute to beautiful traditional women.

in the Islamic world,most women especially the ones that wear Hijab and or the ones that come from smaller cities are all virgins until marriage,obey their husbands in everything,give sex on demand and do not know Feminism.and MOST want it that way,and want a strong protective traditional man that provides and then she gives you everything you want and More!

in the west,muslimas are usually but not always,either whores estranged from their families or extremely religious with no inbetween.

among Berbers,Fellahin egyptians and Yemenis if a woman has sex before marriage unfortunately she is killed,but it shows you how serious such societies see virginity in women.

one thing though,You have to be masculine for Muslimas.they hate femininity in men and also their aesthetic preferences are masculine men,and they love/prefer beards,my niqabi muslima friend hates shaven men.most of them will pick a average hypermasculine guy over a 10/10 prettyboy male model.
If you are looking for a serious relationship, a Muslim woman might be a good choice. The problem is, most girls will hail from traditional families who will oppose their marriage with a non-Muslim. If you want to convert to Islam, then, as I learn, things may become very different.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

publicduende wrote:
April 29th, 2022, 10:59 am
willymonfrete wrote:
I cannot marry right now due to my finances,but when I do I could easily get a love marriage
Hmm, isn't a love marriage a marriage where the girl isn't looking at your finances?
willymonfrete wrote:
.my older brother is dutch and 52 and 5 foot 4 but married a beautiful woman like 18 years his senior who was a virgin from morocco and they met on Muslima.com.she is sweet and educated too,speaks 4 languages(French,Arabic,dutch and english).

I ehard from a few muslim friends that if you are muslim,all you have to do is ask a Imam to find you a wife and he will do it for free and link with the community where you can meet potential mates and date them chaperoned for marriage.

If you are looking for a serious relationship, a Muslim woman might be a good choice. The problem is, most girls will hail from traditional families who will oppose their marriage with a non-Muslim. If you want to convert to Islam, then, as I learn, things may become very different.
The Man in islamic fiqh must provide for his wife,I do not have a Job and due to disability I'm on SSI.when I get my finances in order and heal my disability,I will marry a woman that likes my looks and personality.

I am a Muslim.
shawnberwick
Freshman Poster

Post by shawnberwick »

The problem is you would have to be muslim for this to be a good option.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

willymonfrete wrote:
So do you think all women are 'cute to beautiful.' If all Arab men outside those countries marry women who are at least cute, then would there be any 'uncute' women out there? How can they all marry cute women if there are large numbers of average-looking women. Does 'cute' here mean something other than physical beauty?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

willymonfrete wrote:
So do you think all women are 'cute to beautiful.' If all Arab men outside those countries marry women who are at least cute, then would there be any 'uncute' women out there? How can they all marry cute women if there are large numbers of average-looking women. Does 'cute' here mean something other than physical beauty?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: It is SO EASY to find a Traditional virgin Muslim wife

Post by Winston »

Even if we were Muslim, aren't Arab women only into men of their own race? Do Muslim women date interracially?

Are you referring to Muslims in the Middle East or in Indonesia or in general? I heard the Islam religion is different in different countries. The Islam in Indonesia does not repress women I heard, for example. There are also large Muslim areas in Western China too, near Mongolia. The Philippines also has a Muslim area in the Mindanao region.

Are Muslims still allowed to have multiple wives? If so, in which countries?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

willymonfrete wrote:
April 29th, 2022, 11:41 am
The Man in islamic fiqh must provide for his wife,I do not have a Job and due to disability I'm on SSI.when I get my finances in order and heal my disability,I will marry a woman that likes my looks and personality.

I am a Muslim.
Thanks for clarifying. If you're a Muslim, that makes things a lot easier. I am sorry about your disability, I hope you will recover soon!
shawnberwick
Freshman Poster

Post by shawnberwick »

willymonfrete wrote:
The Man in islamic fiqh must provide for his wife,I do not have a Job and due to disability I'm on SSI.when I get my finances in order and heal my disability,
I'm suffering from chronic health issues that I'm trying to heal too.

So I pray that both of us heal, and find a partner.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Re: It is SO EASY to find a Traditional virgin Muslim wife

Post by willymonfrete »

Winston wrote:
April 29th, 2022, 10:14 pm
Even if we were Muslim, aren't Arab women only into men of their own race? Do Muslim women date interracially?

Are you referring to Muslims in the Middle East or in Indonesia or in general? I heard the Islam religion is different in different countries. The Islam in Indonesia does not repress women I heard, for example. There are also large Muslim areas in Western China too, near Mongolia. The Philippines also has a Muslim area in the Mindanao region.

Are Muslims still allowed to have multiple wives? If so, in which countries?
Salam Winston,Arab women like Asian men,especially the young generations who all listen to kpop and watch kdramas.Yes,Arab women are very loyal but if a non-arab seeks their hand and they are attracted to him,they will not deny him just because he isn't of the same race!

I am not Arab,and I had many Arab women like me in amsterdam,writing me love letters etc and these were good girls.They used to call me 'Gladjes'wich means something like little smooth guy a reference to the fact they found me goodlooking.

the only race unfortunately,that most arab practicing muslim women won't go for is Black because their families and societies see that as a huge dishonour,and I know stories of the woman being threatned with being killed by her family for that even if the guy is muslim-wich goes against Islam as the prophet Muhammed(PBUH)married many Black men to Qurayshi and ansari women and said in his final speech a non-arab is not superior over a arab and a arab is not superior over a Arab.

and he said if a man with piety and who fears allah seeks to marry your daughter,give her to him.

But asians or white converts?There shouldn't be a issue.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

MrMan wrote:
April 29th, 2022, 9:11 pm
willymonfrete wrote:
Arab women look way better than the men on average,except in syria and lebanon where its equal in beauty.

women look better than men pretty much in most races and ethnicities.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

shawnberwick wrote:
April 30th, 2022, 1:37 am
willymonfrete wrote:
The Man in islamic fiqh must provide for his wife,I do not have a Job and due to disability I'm on SSI.when I get my finances in order and heal my disability,
I'm suffering from chronic health issues that I'm trying to heal too.

So I pray that both of us heal, and find a partner.
Always Praise God The Father,when you are suffering and Thank him.this world is nothing but calamity,and if you have small calamities and are ungrateful he will give you bigger calamity,if you are grateful he will bless you and ease your hardship.its all a test.