The reasons why I hate Conservative people just as much as I hate the Leftlist

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Re: The reasons why I hate Conservative people just as much as I hate the Leftlist

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Outcast9428 wrote:
May 29th, 2022, 12:33 pm
@OutcastedPhilosopher and @flowerthief00

The reason why there’s a growing anti democratic sentiment is because honestly a lot of people on the right such as myself have lost faith in people’s inherent goodness. Democracy gives power to the majority of the population no matter what the majority wants.

In a democracy if 60% of the population wants to legalize axe murder and put to death anyone who thinks axe murder ought to be illegal then it will happen. Not only that but the people in favor of it’s legalization will justify such things because the people who want it criminalized will be demonized as “moral authoritarians” and “a threat to democracy” and “trying to impose their morality/views on other people.”

This may not be the case right now but it could one day because there are some unbelievably sick things which are legal and accepted by the majority of the population now and there’s nothing anyone can do about it because normal people love not having to follow moral rules/laws anymore. All they need is one good enough excuse and they’ll start to hate anyone who has an objection to their behavior because trying to impose any kind of decency on people is called “moral authoritarianism” now.

And I think more and more people on the right are realizing that there’s no point in being able to criticize the government if nothing is ever gonna be done about the sickening moral decay in our nation. Freedom is not the ultimate qualifier of a good society. Freedom is simply one thing among many that could make life good in a country but ultimately, just like anything else, it can be traded for something better.

And I’d rather live in a moral, safe society where I can get a sweet, loyal wife and raise kids in a wholesome environment then be able to criticize the government but for all the marriageable women to disappear and be forced to live around disgusting degenerates who don’t even understand right from wrong anymore. I do not value my freedom to criticize the government as much as I value good women and a peaceful environment.

In American society saying this is violating the ultimate sacred cow of our society. Even more then criticizing Jews. But honestly it’s the truth. Freedom is not the most valuable thing on Earth. Freedom is worthless if all it brings is chaos. If that’s the price I have to pay to live in a good, peaceful society again then so be it. Thailand is an absolute monarchy but lots of people like it so living under a monarch can’t be that bad.

Honestly though if we ever started resembling 1950s society again I would stop pushing so hard for authoritarianism. It’s just that I doubt we’ll get there without authoritarianism anymore.
I agree. But the thing I would critique is that Americans have a false concept of "freedom". Sure we have the freedom to sleep with whoever we want perhaps in theory but that doesn't mean that is a good thing. Women have the freedom to abort and kill children but that is not a good thing at all. We have the freedom to vote but I would argue that is not a good thing. We have the freedom to eat whatever junk gmo food we want but that is not really a good thing. I could go on and on. Americans have the freedom to do a lot of things that are self-destructive and don't actually challenge the centers of power at all.

Here is a concept that might startle the typical American, how about the freedom to not have to take untested and unproven vaccinations in order to get and keep a job?

Where were the riots against the vaccines? Why didn't people literally toss doctors into the streets?

You see Americans would rather riot and destroy cities over the death of a multiple time convicted felon St. Floyd than have actual true freedom from insane medical experimentation. Imagine the stupidity to riot and destroy your city over that guy.....there was nothing lost....and yet the Americans actually killed people over this guy. A complete collapse of any kind of coherent thought and moral contemplation.

Americans have a lot of the concept of "freedom to do" meaning to do things but Americans do not have a lot of the concept of "freedom from something" because the Americans are not free from the ills like medical experimentation, usury extraction, inflation, debt slavery, wage slavery, etc.

I would posit that many authoritarian countries are actually freer and better in different capacities than America. Just because America proclaims itself a democracy does not mean that it is a free country. Go and try to board a plane without being abused at any public airport. Go and try to ride the subway in any major city without being abused by some mentally ill person or a drug addict. Would the same situation occur if you were in Singapore?.....lol they would literally throw you in the streets and cane you for being in possession of drugs. One of the cleanest countries in the world. Look at Brittany Griner and what happened in Russia, she was carrying drug paraphrenalia and tossed into prison. If you did that in America you would be labeled as racist and likely lose your job and forced to leave town. America is not free from imposing false standards and false laws that have no bearing on true reality or any kind of morality onto the people. Imagine a country that forces integration of the races at the barrel of a gun.....does that sound like a free country?