Pronoun people have people terrified to talk naturally, I got called a ma'am

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pronoun people have people terrified to talk naturally, I got called a ma'am

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Today I just contacted customer service of boost mobile to have my phone turned on, my name is Carvin by the way. So the woman on the other end who I was chatting with me on the computer said "please turn on your phone ma'am" after she had me turn it off so she could get my network running.

The thing is she didn't know I was a male until I told her right after I typed in "hahahaha" and I told the lady it was funny. Though I was laughing real hard about it because I don't get mad about stupid shit like that. She literately apologized to me fifty damn times no matter how many times I told her it was okay and I thought it was hilarious. I tried to remind her how back in the 1990s people would have laughed about that sort of thing vs getting mad or upset over it. Because the world especially the Western world is so damn uptight that communication with people is out right risky and dangerous. I've heard about people losing their jobs over using the "wrong" pronoun when talking to someone.

She then told me she have a friend with my name that's a female. So my guess is she just assumed I was a female also. I've never met a girl with my name before, I was actually named after a pastor. My mother didn't give me my name, her friend that's close to being a sister to her did because she couldn't think of one to give me or at least that's what I was told.

Anyway I couldn't stop laughing about it because I really thought it was funny. People didn't use to feel this worried about losing their jobs but this is all the more reason why America is such a garbage country and I pray that other nations do a better job at avoiding becoming exactly like it. I live in the State of California where all this moronic pronoun talk pretty much originated. Some people say it started with Tumblr. Either way, I try to laugh when people say things I find funny vs getting offended. The woman was so worried I was going to report her for calling me a ma'am I couldn't calm her down. In my state they really pushed it so people have to refer to you in pronoun talk and the whole misgendering shit they came up with can get you in bigger trouble too. Some people also said it was the trannies that started all this bullshit, which I'm likely to believe that they did. They've become more and more obnoxious in the West as of lately and now just seem like a bunch of people begging to have their asses kicked.

I actually felt sorry for the woman and didn't want her to panic. No matter what I said to keep her from feeling upset she wouldn't stop saying sorry repeatedly to me. In California the pronoun talk is so damn bad, people really do get upset and offended if you talk to them a certain way or even misgender them that you're better off not talking to people at all. If you call a girl a "guy" like how people use to talk back in the day "Hey you guys!" And they would say this even if there were girls in the groups, but it wasn't because they were directly referring to them as a guy, it's just how people use to talk. Now doing that sort of thing will be dangerous.

Come to think of it, I use to flirt and tell jokes with female customer service reps in my 20s, and they would laugh on the phone and everything. Like the time I told this foreign sounding customer service woman once that she had a great voice and I liked how it sound. She was happy as hell, I had no way of knowing what she looked like. But her voice was the very comforting sounding and I was just making small talk to be friendly. I tend to joke with a lot of customer service reps because I know they probably get cursed and yelled at most of the time when they talk to people on the phone or online.

But the pronoun talk, it's got people too nervous to have a conversation at all with people. The people are so ridiculous with this childish stuff it makes you regret you even live here but it's pretty much the whole country in general that adopted this foolish way of conversation. A lot of the foreign phone reps seem alien to it, like they've never heard of it.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Pronoun people have people terrified to talk naturally, I got called a ma'am

Post by Outcast9428 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 19th, 2022, 12:29 pm

But the pronoun talk, it's got people too nervous to have a conversation at all with people. The people are so ridiculous with this childish stuff it makes you regret you even live here but it's pretty much the whole country in general that adopted this foolish way of conversation. A lot of the foreign phone reps seem alien to it, like they've never heard of it.
Its definitely not the whole country. I think what you're talking about here sounds like a California, Oregon, New York sort of thing.

I live in Virginia, I've never worried about using the wrong pronoun or pretty much anything you mention in this post. Hell at the places I've worked, I've heard people making fun of gays or making jokes about sex a lot and even some racial jokes. If you were to ask most people around here they wouldn't even know what a non-binary is. One guy I worked with just openly said "we don't have to accept gay people, we're the majority, we only accept them if they behave themselves but they've gone nuts now." Pretty much all my co-workers are happy that Elon Musk is buying Twitter.

The alphabet soup and pronouns people are a tiny minority here. Probably only like 5% of the population. A right-wing person by California standards would be a centrist in Virginia.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Pronoun people have people terrified to talk naturally, I got called a ma'am

Post by WilliamSmith »

LOL! Thanks for sharing the funny story @WanderingProtagonist. :mrgreen:
My head's still spinning over this transgender insanity...

@Outcast9428I think you're largely right (though I think it's a bit higher than 5%, pretty much anywhere submitting to "woke" neo-bolshevism). But a big part of the problem is that no matter how much of a minority the satanic trannies are vs a comparatively sane population, the fact that this insanity and perversion is being funded by billionaire criminal oligarchs means there's a strong dangerous top-down effect, since they pump money into various types of "private grants" and donations, and this criminal oligarchical tribal network has a powerful ability to influence both corporate and government policy.
In theory that's why the poor girl on the phone might be so rattled: The woke "libs of tiktok" nutcases throw the biggest tantrums over this kind of thing, but a girl working in a call center can't just brush them off as whackos if she works in a company with woke corporate policies and woke management breathing down her neck.
Ironic that the obviously masculine name "Calvin" was what started this though, LOL, I guess the poor girl already knew a tranny named Calvin before the first man she talked to with that name on the phone? :o
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 22nd, 2022, 12:54 pm
LOL! Thanks for sharing the funny story @WanderingProtagonist. :mrgreen:
My head's still spinning over this transgender insanity...

@Outcast9428I think you're largely right (though I think it's a bit higher than 5%, pretty much anywhere submitting to "woke" neo-bolshevism). But a big part of the problem is that no matter how much of a minority the satanic trannies are vs a comparatively sane population, the fact that this insanity and perversion is being funded by billionaire criminal oligarchs means there's a strong dangerous top-down effect, since they pump money into various types of "private grants" and donations, and this criminal oligarchical tribal network has a powerful ability to influence both corporate and government policy.
In theory that's why the poor girl on the phone might be so rattled: The woke "libs of tiktok" nutcases throw the biggest tantrums over this kind of thing, but a girl working in a call center can't just brush them off as whackos if she works in a company with woke corporate policies and woke management breathing down her neck.
Ironic that the obviously masculine name "Calvin" was what started this though, LOL, I guess the poor girl already knew a tranny named Calvin before the first man she talked to with that name on the phone? :o
If you mean people with socially progressive views then yeah it’s a lot higher then 5% but if you’re talking about genuine far left pronouns freaks… Then yeah I’d say about 5% sounds accurate. I’ve been hearing a lot about the people I knew from high school and I only know four people who became loony leftists out of dozens of kids. But those are young people and we’ve got about 100 people who work for my company and I don’t know anybody who is like that. I’m sure if I went to the city there would be more of those types but out where I am they practically don’t exist.

Life in California sounds like living in wackosville lol.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Outcast9428 wrote:
May 20th, 2022, 1:21 pm

Its definitely not the whole country. I think what you're talking about here sounds like a California, Oregon, New York sort of thing.

I live in Virginia, I've never worried about using the wrong pronoun or pretty much anything you mention in this post. Hell at the places I've worked, I've heard people making fun of gays or making jokes about sex a lot and even some racial jokes. If you were to ask most people around here they wouldn't even know what a non-binary is. One guy I worked with just openly said "we don't have to accept gay people, we're the majority, we only accept them if they behave themselves but they've gone nuts now." Pretty much all my co-workers are happy that Elon Musk is buying Twitter.

The alphabet soup and pronouns people are a tiny minority here. Probably only like 5% of the population. A right-wing person by California standards would be a centrist in Virginia.
You can say what you will but the whole country is garbage at this point, and Virginia is a Southern State, nobody cares about the South. That's why no one really bothers to immigrate there. Leftlist only want to take over the States that are important, the States that matter to a whole lot of people. That's why they managed to kick out a lot of Conservatives from all the popular States like Nevada, Arizona, California, New York, Colorado, and now they got their eyes on Texas next and Florida. Why would they want Southern States? They have zero interest in those. I'd rather not fool myself into believing Blue States are bad, and Red ones are all GOOD. I've lived in Texas and they have gangs and scummy aholes over there just like we got here in California. Every state has gays and lesbian people, but like I said they rather choose the states with the most people they can easily convert over to their side.

And that was even before Californians started flooding into Texas. Same thing with some of the Southern States which look just as poor as the third world living I see up here. I would never move to Kentucky, Alabama, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi that's literately another downgrade. None of those States are "great." they are all shitty Southern states that only appeal to aging white people mostly that still cling on to old beliefs that are being erased all over the country. Even the military is full of homosexuals and trans people now including thugs, and convicts.

If I had to go from California to those Southern states, I rather just stay in my own garbage state I was born in regardless of how leftlist it is if I had to choose somewhere like Arkansas :lol: Southern states were never the kind of States I'd want to live in. My grandmother lives in Mississippi, I been there lots of times and I know for a fact it's not a great State. Same thing with Texas which is overrated as hell. America in general is a leftist country. Conservatives are ass kissers of the left, that's why they are willing to betray their own principals, and even beliefs in GOD as long as the leftlist are good at pretending to be Conservatives themselves. Unfortunately for me, I don't like either side, Left or the Right. f**k them both. First chance I get to live abroad I'll gladly do it. Just that my options are limited unless I get jabbed which I won't do.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

May 22nd, 2022, 10:59 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
May 20th, 2022, 1:21 pm

You can say what you will but the whole country is garbage at this point, and Virginia is a Southern State, nobody cares about the South. That's why no one really bothers to immigrate there. Leftlist only want to take over the States that are important, the States that matter to a whole lot of people. That's why they managed to kick out a lot of Conservatives from all the popular States like Nevada, Arizona, California, New York, Colorado, and now they got their eyes on Texas next and Florida. Why would they want Southern States? They have zero interest in those. I'd rather not fool myself into believing Blue States are bad, and Red ones are GOOD. I've lived in Texas and they have gangs and scummy aholes over there just like we got here in California. And that was even before Californians started flooding into Texas. Same thing with some of the Southern States which look just as poor as the third world living I see up here. I would never move to Kentucky, Alabama, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi. None of those States are "great." they are all shitty Southern or Midwest states that only appeal to aging white people mostly. If I had to go from California to those states, I rather just stay in my own garbage state I was born in regardless of how leftlist it is if I had to choose this for Arkansas :lol:
I've been to New York and Florida, I don't get what people think is so great about them. Y'all are unironically way more poor then we are down here in the South. I can pay $300,000 and get a house that looks like this...

How much does a house like that cost out in Cali? From what I hear, many of y'all can't afford houses and live in condos because the price of living is so outrageous out there. I looked for houses like that when I was considering moving to Florida and couldn't find one that was under $500,000 unless it was out in a swampland. Over here though you can buy houses like that, for that price, just a 30 minute drive from the city. You wanna talk about third world, I can't think of a situation looking more third worldish then homeless people shitting in the streets, setting up tents on the sidewalks of cities, and nobody being able to afford houses.

Honestly, I think Virginia is more conservative then Texas is. In my experience, big, popular states just attract a lot of liberal people and fake conservatives. Florida is supposedly a Republican state but to me Florida feels very liberal compared to Virginia. Florida seems to be filled with the type of right-winger who thinks being racist makes you conservative. I think this is because Florida people are obscenely trashy and people there falsely blame certain races for all the trashiness when quite honestly, the asians are the only people there who aren't trashy. The whites, the latinos, and the blacks in Florida are all equally awful. Virginia has more authentic social/religious, family values type conservatives. I think a lot of it has to do with how historical our state is. It attracts a lot of smart Republicans rather then white trash type Republicans. Florida is the king of white trash Republicans.