America is only good if you come from a 3rd world country?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

America is only good if you come from a 3rd world country?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,
I think this is the best description of America. If you are poor in El Salvador and move to America maybe its a improvement but for everyone else. It seems that America is a "bad bet" compared to many other countries even Canada which offers free healthcare.

What do you guys think? I have been thinking about this topic for awhile. Many people come to America to become nobodies.

PS: I don't like whining about America but I clearly see many countries European and others offer the 'First World experience" plus more.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: America is only good if you come from a 3rd world country?

Post by Outcast9428 »

I feel like everything we dislike about America is worse in Western European countries like the UK, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Germany.

- The feminism is worse
- Women are even more likely to divorce, cheat on, or demand outrageously high expectations of you.
- The cost of living is a lot worse (most of Western Europe is basically California when it comes to cost of living).
- Salaries are not as high
- More difficult to find jobs
- Taxes are much higher

On the plus side you do have cheap and legal prostitution in all of Europe and you do have a lower murder rate. But even the crime difference isn’t as big as people think it is. The US has a very high murder rate compared to European countries but if you look at violent assault, burglary, robbery and petty theft the crime rates are pretty similar with some countries being a bit worse and others a bit better.

My friend however says he has even less luck trying to talk to girls in France and Holland then he does in the US. The average age of marriage is much older too.

It’s honestly getting to the point where more and more people are realizing that the difference between second world countries and first world countries is that first world countries are very wealthy but have horrible social lives. People in second world countries are okay money wise but have great social lives. And I think more people are deciding that it’s worth giving up some of our wealth to have a good social life.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

But yes, first world countries have become so lonely, mentally ill and miserable that people are willing to move to poor underdeveloped countries now just to get a decent social life. It goes to show that the materialistic ideology of first world countries is flawed. Wealth isn’t the most important thing for human happiness. Social relationships are.

If you actually live somewhere that there’s horrific levels of gang violence, poverty, or war however like Syria, Afghanistan, Mexico or El Salvador then I imagine first world countries do seem nice. In many cases they just export their culture here while enjoying the prosperity.

Most right wingers have a huge problem with that but personally I don’t really see the issue. Hispanics tend to be a bit more culturally conservative then American born people anyway. Whenever I see immigrants assimilate they usually end up assimilating into the trashy ghetto culture like the Cubans down in Miami have or the Puerto Ricans in Florida and New York. It’s our culture that appears to be corrupting them not them corrupting ours.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I use to live in Mexico. It is a good compromise. Mexico actually isn't that undeveloped. It's more developed than Russia and money goes further. You can live a high quality life. And the people are friendly and social. And you are still close enough to the US to buy the stuff from Amazon.com.
NGH607
Freshman Poster

Post by NGH607 »

the key for white men is to date or marry African women. Black women are perfect and worship white men
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 5th, 2022, 1:31 pm
But yes, first world countries have become so lonely, mentally ill and miserable that people are willing to move to poor underdeveloped countries now just to get a decent social life. It goes to show that the materialistic ideology of first world countries is flawed. Wealth isn’t the most important thing for human happiness. Social relationships are.

If you actually live somewhere that there’s horrific levels of gang violence, poverty, or war however like Syria, Afghanistan, Mexico or El Salvador then I imagine first world countries do seem nice. In many cases they just export their culture here while enjoying the prosperity.

Most right wingers have a huge problem with that but personally I don’t really see the issue. Hispanics tend to be a bit more culturally conservative then American born people anyway. Whenever I see immigrants assimilate they usually end up assimilating into the trashy ghetto culture like the Cubans down in Miami have or the Puerto Ricans in Florida and New York. It’s our culture that appears to be corrupting them not them corrupting ours.
What is up with people and the obsession over Latino's? They have their own shit ghetto culture, we didn't create them Hispanic gangs and just because they act "conservative" that doesn't mean they don't have Leftlist acting Hispanics. Hell Filipino's are family oriented as hell, but look at their society. Gay males and trans people everywhere and they also claim to be conservative. I've even heard Filipino transgenders claim to be conservative. Do they count as an ally or just the trans hating people who are conservative?

Latino countries have just as many Latino gangs, transgender and gay Hispanics as there are white and black ones except white gangs are very small in comparison to the number of Hispanic and Black ones that exist. I have no interest in living around a lot of these people though, if they completely take over America you might as well call America another Latin American country with a few whites that cucked themselves out of existence but it'll basically be Brazil 2 all because whites are obsessed with having them flood the place as long as they are "conservative and share my beliefs". I feel like if you people love them so much just move and live in their country around them if they are so much better than us in the U.S. Hell Samoan people are usually conservative too, but I don't see anyone kissing their asses because of it.

The U.S. prison is packed with Hispanic and black criminals, these people aren't f***ing perfect. This is one of the main reasons why I have to question people especially if they happen to be white. And that's because they are so eager to sell out their own countries to people from everywhere else as long as they think like you or share your beliefs. Democratic people are the same way with this stuff which is why they are so pro-open borders.

Not even realizing that if you flood your nation full of these people your own kind will seize to exist at all. People should do more to try to preserve their own ethnicity and culture not replace with someone else's just because they share a few things in common like hating gays or whatever. I wouldn't like to see a country with a rich and interesting culture and history like Japan committing cultural suicide by moving in a bunch of people just because they learned Japanese and shit. I believe in the saying like Japan is for the Japanese. A country flooding it with people who aren't of the same ethnicity with a similar culture and history is criminal. That's why I've always been against immigration especially massive immigration because it does nothing but ruin other countries and turn them into something they aren't suppose to be. If I traveled to France or Italy, I'm there to meet real Italians and French people not f***ing Arabs and half breeds that had mixed children or mixed themselves.

It's like this, it doesn't matter how much "better" you think they are compared to your own. All ethnicity groups have degenerates, all ethnicity groups have trans and gay people, violent criminals and so on. The only difference however is that some create more than others but I have to laugh at people that cuck out for Latinos. It's like people on the left side are obsessed with being replaced because of their idiotic self hatred of themselves and their own kind and people on the conservative side who are okay with it also as long as the people replacing them think the way they do and hate on the same shit they don't like, which is just total bullshit. It's like "are you hardworking and conservative? Good come right in and replace me just make sure we have the same thing in common, that way it makes it totally okay for more of you to come here."
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on June 5th, 2022, 4:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

I mean, if only people who can't find a job in third world countries and immigrate to America, and they have better luck otherwise they're deported for not following a social rule.

then you clearly see a problem isn't it? You run the risk of interacting with people with bias.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
June 5th, 2022, 1:00 pm
PS: I don't like whining about America but I clearly see many countries European and others offer the 'First World experience" plus more.
I believe that this same observation perfectly reflects the reality of not just America but also the UK. The only thing the UK has to offer is the "first-world experience". Outside of that it is inferior to most other Western European countries in almost every way imaginable.

Other Western European countries offer the same first-world experience plus many other benefits such as better cuisine, a more relaxed pace of life, greater cultural richness, a better social life, a much better dating scene, and a more ideal climate (in Southern Europe).

What @Outcast9428 says about first-world vs. second-world countries is spot on. You see the same thing in Europe between the North and the South. Northern societies such as the UK and Scandinavia have developed economies and a high material standard of living but are at the same time soulless industrial beehives with high levels of depression, social alienation and mental illness (this seems to be the common fate of all materialistic societies) while certain regions of the South such as much of Spain and southern Italy are quite poorer yet at the same time offer a phenomenal social life as well as joy and revelry.

I think that if you are somebody who isn't materialistic and can make do with few possessions and are able to make an income online independent of geographic location the South of Europe will suit you much better than the miserable industrial dystopias of the North.
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
June 5th, 2022, 3:50 pm
What is up with you people and obsession over Latino's? They have their own shit ghetto culture, we didn't create them Hispanic gangs and just because they act "conservative" that doesn't mean they don't have Leftlist acting Hispanics. Hell Filipino's are family oriented as hell, but look at their society. Gay males and trans people everywhere and they also claim to be conservative. I've even heard Filipino transgenders claim to be conservative. Going to kiss their butts and accept them also?

They have just as many Latino gangs, transgender and gay Hispanics as there are white and black ones except white gangs are very small in comparison to the number of Hispanic and Black ones that exist. I have no interest in living around a lot of these people, if they completely take over America you might as well call America another Latin American country with a few whites but it'll basically be Brazil 2 all because whites are obessed with having them flood the place as long as they are "conservative and share my beliefs". I feel like if you people love them so much just move and live in their country around them if they are so much better than us in the U.S. Hell Samoan people are usually conservative too, but I don't see anyone kissing their asses because of it. The U.S. prison is packed with Hispanic and black criminals, these people aint f***ing perfect.
I actually did go and live with Latinos in their country and was even engaged to a Latin American lady at one point. In fact all of my girlfriends have been Latinas from Latin America.

My experience of Latin America was very good. The people were for the most part friendly and decent and the culture was so vibrant and ecstatic and made me feel truly alive.

As for the no-good gangbangers, their presence didn't affect me at all. Most Latinos in Latin America are neither gangbangers nor criminals. The majority are respectable people with good values. Some parts of Latin America are as developed as European countries. It's not all just one big ghetto!

In Latin America you can encounter gays and sissified Tgurls from time to time but this doesn't affect me in any way either. They do me no harm. So why should I even care?

Some people just vibe well with certain cultures and people groups. It's just something that comes from the soul. In my case it's Latinos with whom I vibe the most.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
June 5th, 2022, 3:50 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
June 5th, 2022, 1:31 pm

What is up with people and the obsession over Latino's? They have their own shit ghetto culture, we didn't create them Hispanic gangs and just because they act "conservative" that doesn't mean they don't have Leftlist acting Hispanics. Hell Filipino's are family oriented as hell, but look at their society. Gay males and trans people everywhere and they also claim to be conservative. I've even heard Filipino transgenders claim to be conservative. Do they count as an ally or just the trans hating people who are conservative?

Latino countries have just as many Latino gangs, transgender and gay Hispanics as there are white and black ones except white gangs are very small in comparison to the number of Hispanic and Black ones that exist. I have no interest in living around a lot of these people though, if they completely take over America you might as well call America another Latin American country with a few whites that cucked themselves out of existence but it'll basically be Brazil 2 all because whites are obsessed with having them flood the place as long as they are "conservative and share my beliefs". I feel like if you people love them so much just move and live in their country around them if they are so much better than us in the U.S. Hell Samoan people are usually conservative too, but I don't see anyone kissing their asses because of it.

The U.S. prison is packed with Hispanic and black criminals, these people aren't f***ing perfect. This is one of the main reasons why I have to question people especially if they happen to be white. And that's because they are so eager to sell out their own countries to people from everywhere else as long as they think like you or share your beliefs. Democratic people are the same way with this stuff which is why they are so pro-open borders.

Not even realizing that if you flood your nation full of these people your own kind will seize to exist at all. People should do more to try to preserve their own ethnicity and culture not replace with someone else's just because they share a few things in common like hating gays or whatever. I wouldn't like to see a country with a rich and interesting culture and history like Japan committing cultural suicide by moving in a bunch of people just because they learned Japanese and shit. I believe in the saying like Japan is for the Japanese. A country flooding it with people who aren't of the same ethnicity with a similar culture and history is criminal. That's why I've always been against immigration especially massive immigration because it does nothing but ruin other countries and turn them into something they aren't suppose to be. If I traveled to France or Italy, I'm there to meet real Italians and French people not f***ing Arabs and half breeds that had mixed children or mixed themselves.

It's like this, it doesn't matter how much "better" you think they are compared to your own. All ethnicity groups have degenerates, all ethnicity groups have trans and gay people, violent criminals and so on. The only difference however is that some create more than others but I have to laugh at people that cuck out for Latinos. It's like people on the left side are obsessed with being replaced because of their idiotic self hatred of themselves and their own kind and people on the conservative side who are okay with it also as long as the people replacing them think the way they do and hate on the same shit they don't like, which is just total bullshit. It's like "are you hardworking and conservative? Good come right in and replace me just make sure we have the same thing in common, that way it makes it totally okay for more of you to come here."
You're not wrong there is a lot of ghetto culture in their countries too. I didn't say latinos are perfect but honestly a lot of the bad ones seem to be the ones who hang around black ghetto culture the most. As far as Filipinos go. Yes, please, I'd love to see lots of Filipinos come here :lol:.

Honestly, if I lived in a European country, I would be an ethno-nationalist. Because you are right that France will not be France if its filled with Arabs. Germany will not be Germany if its filled with Arabs.

But what sense does ethno-nationalism make for the United States? The only people who have legitimate, ethnic hereditary claim to the US are the Native Americans and most of them are dead. US whites are basically just a giant mix of English, French, Irish, German, Italian, and all the other European ethnicities scrambled into one. The US is essentially just generalized European culture exported onto another continent. How long could we even describe America as legitimately having been a white ethnostate? The black population in America peaked in the year 1770 at 21.4% of the population. The white population in America peaked in the 1930s at 88.5%.

That being said, I'm not hostile to US white nationalists. As far as I'm concerned, its just their opinion. In saying that I am probably more tolerant of it then 90% of the population would be. Personally though, I really want to marry an asian girl and that would not be possible anymore if white nationalists actually took over the US government. I seriously doubt their ability to accomplish such a feat though.

That being said, I would encourage white people in the US to have more babies. I don't want the US to turn into Brazil. But 88% white is too much for me. That means there are no asians :cry:. I think white people being about 60%-70% of the population is a good, happy medium.

If we are talking about the state of Florida specifically however I would like for almost the entire population of Florida to be replaced with Asian people. Florida’s culture deserves to be replaced with… Basically almost anything else. Only then will I stop hating it.