Which countries has the most Simps and which one has the least?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Which countries has the most Simps and which one has the least?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,
I slowly realized that American guys will simp no matter what. For instance, I knew a European chick in her 30s and American guys are simping left and right for her. It's the big city celebrity culture where guys invite her to event after event in the hopes of getting laid. Private parties, private events and exclusive nightclubs.

I wonder if the same happens in Europe in countries like France or Germany, or is this status based entertainment is exclusive to America?

For instance, a girl in Norway said she was treated as average in Norway but given that "celebrity treatment" in America.

How about Asian countries is it similar? Or is this the effect that illegal prostitution has on a country?

How about the Philipines? I heard Winston and many guys here saying how it is the complete opposite of America?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Which countries has the most Simps and which one has the least?

Post by Outcast9428 »

Most number of simps: Sweden

Least number of simps: Afghanistan.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Most, China especially the better off cities like Shanghai. This is the kind of simp behavior I've seen from Chinese men, if an attractive young Chinese woman is in a group chat and expresses she likes flowers, or mentions she wants to eat a particular food, some men will send her flowers, or even buy her food. These are guys who have never met the girl in question, they just do it in some vain hope. If an attractive woman needs a ride home in the middle of the night she can get some simp to take her home, then she might change her mind and want to go back and the guy will just take her back. If she wants to eat out for free every night of the year there will be an army of orbiters she can choose from at will. All of this to get NOTHING in return, not even a kiss.

Least number, not sure but possibly among some West African cultures in which the women work for the men. To quote some of their advice, "If you have a woman, don't let her be idle".
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Seeker wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 9:52 pm
To quote some of their advice, "If you have a woman, don't let her be idle".
And if you do that, enjoy having a woman who's always tired and has no interest in giving you attention now because you had her out working the fields while you sat at home.

I read an article, shockingly written by the Guardian, which confessed that people in the 1950s had more sex then people today do specifically because women weren't working so they weren't stressed out.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/aug ... r.research

Average married couple back in the 1950s had sex at least twice a week. In 2004, it seems 33% had sex twice a week. As of 2010 it was only 25%...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/want-mor ... bb9372aff2

In India, meanwhile where 75% of the women are stay at home moms, the average married couple has sex three times a week... https://www.statista.com/statistics/245 ... worldwide/
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Outcast I'm not sure what are your experiences with women and relationships or if you've had relationships with women from a range of different countries, nor if the women worked or did not work. In my experience, whether a woman worked or not made zero difference to her willingness to have sex. Btw the "analysis" by Googling you did just now doesn't prove a thing, you might want to look at cofounders and the difference between correlation and causation.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 8:39 pm

Sounds pretty accurate. But there’s been plenty of Swedish guys saying to hell with Swedish women and getting Thai wives.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

NPCslammer wrote:
June 8th, 2022, 5:06 am
Outcast9428 wrote:

Sounds pretty accurate. But there’s been plenty of Swedish guys saying to hell with Swedish women and getting Thai wives.
Dumwits for thai girl eat alive the simp simon swedemans
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Canada is simp central and what's especially ridiculous is that the typical clueless man here simps hard for women that are usually below average in attractiveness and feminist.

Of all the women to simp for why on earth would you do it for that type?

If you're going to be a pathetic simp, at least do it for a hot young feminine and not feminist lass.

Canada is of course a nation of many immigrants, so a Canadian woman can be originally from anywhere in the world, but overall as most of the anglosphere is, the average sexy level is unfortunately low or below average and when you combine this with the heavy influence of feminism here it is a depressing place for men.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Maps/comments/ ... y_country/
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Most simps, - the United States. Not sure what country would have the least simps, probably a country in the middle east.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Seeker wrote:
June 8th, 2022, 5:03 am
Outcast I'm not sure what are your experiences with women and relationships or if you've had relationships with women from a range of different countries, nor if the women worked or did not work. In my experience, whether a woman worked or not made zero difference to her willingness to have sex. Btw the "analysis" by Googling you did just now doesn't prove a thing, you might want to look at cofounders and the difference between correlation and causation.
You really believe women working has no effect on their sex drive? Tell me which days do you find yourself masturbating more, days where you’re at home all day or days where you go to work for 8 hours?

Women are even more sensitive to that sort of thing then men are. Sexuality is very mental with women. Read about what life was like under super patriarchal societies where women were at home all day. Hell read the feminine mystique.

When reading what people wrote at the time you’ll realize that women had noticeably higher sex drives back then. The earliest “feminists” so to speak from the Renaissance period were arguing that women should work specifically because they said women being at home all day was making them fanatically lustful and obsessed with sex. Women’s sex drives were so high back then that feminists were actually having to argue that women’s sex drive was not higher then men’s as was popularly believed at the time. That women would be more “virtuous” if they worked and were not idle all day. Betty Friedan made a very similar argument in 1964.

My question is, if you don’t think women working is the reason why married people have much less sex now then what is it?
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

Spencer wrote:
June 8th, 2022, 9:55 am
NPCslammer wrote:
June 8th, 2022, 5:06 am
Outcast9428 wrote:

Dumwits for thai girl eat alive the simp simon swedemans
That’s why mgtow is a good option, but this forum is too vagina obsessed to consider it.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 8th, 2022, 1:43 pm
You really believe women working has no effect on their sex drive? Tell me which days do you find yourself masturbating more, days where you’re at home all day or days where you go to work for 8 hours?
:lol: What a question, I'm not a regular masturbator anymore myself. If anything my sex drive is higher when I'm outside seeing attractive women than when I'm at home sitting around all day which makes me feel lower in energy. Expending physical energy if it doesn't lead to physical exhaustion tends to increase one's sex drive, at least in my experience.

My question is, if you don’t think women working is the reason why married people have much less sex now then what is it?
There could be any of number reasons for this, a question for sociologists. All I can do is speculate which interests me little but I suggest the following in no particular order of importance.

1. Declining testosterone levels in men (and women?) leading to lower sex drives. This is testable but it would hard to prove causation.
2. Women being more able to decline sex with their husband, in part due to laws against marital rape and cultural changes, sex no longer being regarded as one of a wife's duties.
3. The contraceptive pill with its synthetic female hormones might lower sex drive in women. Also testable.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Seeker wrote:
June 8th, 2022, 7:26 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
June 8th, 2022, 1:43 pm
:lol: What a question, I'm not a regular masturbator anymore myself. If anything my sex drive is higher when I'm outside seeing attractive women than when I'm at home sitting around all day which makes me feel lower in energy. Expending physical energy if it doesn't lead to physical exhaustion tends to increase one's sex drive, at least in my experience.

There could be any of number reasons for this, a question for sociologists. All I can do is speculate which interests me little but I suggest the following in no particular order of importance.

1. Declining testosterone levels in men (and women?) leading to lower sex drives. This is testable but it would hard to prove causation.
2. Women being more able to decline sex with their husband, in part due to laws against marital rape and cultural changes, sex no longer being regarded as one of a wife's duties.
3. The contraceptive pill with its synthetic female hormones might lower sex drive in women. Also testable.
1. If its declining testosterone then it would've only effected men.

2. That might have a little bit to do with it. But I seriously doubt that a full half of sex back then was simply "wifely duties."

3. Most married women are not on the pill though.
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

Not necessarily, women have testosterone as well and the amount strongly influences their sex drive. I doubt this is a big factor in the decline in sex frequency though. The possible decline of men's interest in sex would have more to do with it.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Seeker wrote:
June 8th, 2022, 10:23 pm
Not necessarily, women have testosterone as well and the amount strongly influences their sex drive. I doubt this is a big factor in the decline in sex frequency though. The possible decline of men's interest in sex would have more to do with it.
I think what I meant to say is that women's testosterone levels have not been dropping. It is men's test levels that are dropping. I do think it is highly noticeable that men are not as horny as they used to be. In right-wing circles men seem the same as they always have but go to any forum or social circle full of leftists and you'll see a group of men with terrifyingly low sex drives. I think this ultimately explains why leftist men are feminists, they literally don't seem to care if they get sex in their life or not.

My original point though was that women in the 1950s had much higher sex drives then they do today. The drop in testosterone is only happening among men. Reading Betty Friedan's book and seeing other portrayals of the time period. Women were so desperate for love and marriage that their sex drives actually seem to have been a little higher then men's. Friedan describes women at the time coming onto men so desperately that some men were put off by it. It seems to have been more common for the man to be too tired for sex when he came home in the 1950s rather then the woman. This is consistent with portrayals of women during the Renaissance where they took it seemingly for granted that women's sex drives were higher then men's.

I don't know how anyone could ascribe such behavior to anything other then the fact that men were working and women weren't.