Listen to Andrew Tate

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Chandler
Freshman Poster

Re: Listen to Andrew Tate

Post by Chandler »

Cornfed wrote:
May 6th, 2023, 7:25 am
Chandler wrote:
May 6th, 2023, 6:06 am
Cornfed wrote:
April 25th, 2023, 5:03 pm
The only thing that could make it more clear he is a fag than that banner is if he was sucking some guy's dick.
no offense... but r u jealous of him? hoy hoy hoy... why u call him gay when he straight? maybe u dont like him... but there no proof he gay. reason andrew tate is popular is because there r no more masculine role model 4 male n e more in america.
That is the problem. The bad guys know young men want a role model but don't want to give them one, so they are deflecting by promoting a feminine and gay presenting men like Tate.
very profound way of knowing it... u change my mind now... it seem like he just take the thing that pua say 4 free 10 year ago and now charge money 4 it 2 impressionable ppl... but let me ask u y r there so many ppl who r dumwit who waste money on course like try 2 get rich by selling cheap stuff that no 1 want, lie 2 men and tell them that dress like gayman get women, tell them that real men act like asshole, etc. i dont know if i feel pity 4 dumwits who fall for it or if they are also asshole who deserve 2 get rip off.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I’ve changed my mind about Andrew Tate. The Romanian investigators have been investigating him for months and they have looked at all his phones, computers, and everything else he owns, and still haven’t arrested him. Why? Because Tate is correct when he says that he is innocent. The elite satanists fear Tate and high school kids are being kicked out of school for even mentioning his name. Tate is right: if you don’t find your masculinity in this world, you are dead. The fake news corporate media has been telling lies about Tate because they fear him and don’t want his influence to spread. Tate is one of us. Who are you with? Are you with the elite matrix fags determined to spread the transgender cult to every corner of the earth, or are you with the Top G? Allah be praised.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrPeabody wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 5:47 pm
Tate is right: if you don’t find your masculinity in this world, you are dead.
If you think Tate is masculine, consider yourself a faggot like him.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Cornfed wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 5:54 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
You don't look good with your shirt off. Enough said.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrPeabody wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 6:09 pm
Cornfed wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
I think I'm doing pretty good for a man my age. Of course placing a high emphasis on male beauty beyond functionality is symptomatic of faggotry at some point.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Cornfed wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 6:13 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 6:09 pm
Cornfed wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
I think I'm doing pretty good for a man my age. Of course placing a high emphasis on male beauty beyond functionality is symptomatic of faggotry at some point.
It's not about beauty, it's about manly strength. When a kid looks at you with your shirt off he says "corn fed" :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrPeabody wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 6:21 pm
It's not about beauty, it's about manly strength.
Yeah, well I'm pretty strong for my size and age. How many men pushing 50 can do handstand pushups? This is drifting off the topic of Tate being a faggot.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Cornfed wrote:
it's getting tiresome with the homophobia thing. Seriously. You keep going on and on and on about it. I think the fact that you're so concerned about him being gay says something more about you. It sounds like you may have had some gay men try to do something to you in the past and now you hate all gay men?

Tate is definitely a weird dude. Highly successful people tend to have some weirdness about them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

kangarunner wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 6:34 pm
Tate is definitely a weird dude. Highly successful people tend to have some weirdness about them.
The flamboyant alpha-female type personality of Tate is why he is selected as a blind alley for young men to go down and why the fact that he is not actually masculine needs to keep being pointed out.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Both Tate brothers are totally masculine looking. Get a grip.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrPeabody wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 6:45 pm
Both Tate brothers are totally masculine looking. Get a grip.
If you think that clearly gay men look masculine then clearly the elite's program to pervert the concept of masculinity has worked on you.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Cornfed wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 6:38 pm
kangarunner wrote:
The flamboyant alpha-female type personality of Tate is why he is selected as a blind alley for young men to go down and why the fact that he is not actually masculine needs to keep being pointed out.
Cunt the only feminine person is you talking about another man behind a computer screen. Check the Knockouts below. If you're the real man than fight him yourself cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

kangarunner wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 6:49 pm
Cunt the only feminine person is you talking about another man behind a computer screen. Check the Knockouts below. If you're the real man than fight him yourself cunt.
Obviously being a professional athlete doesn't preclude you from being feminine and gay. Why say stupid things?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
it's getting tiresome with the homophobia thing. Seriously. You keep going on and on and on about it. I think the fact that you're so concerned about him being gay says something more about you. It sounds like you may have had some gay men try to do something to you in the past and now you hate all gay men?

Why should you care if he's "homophobic" God man, you really are making me hate liberals even more the more you come off as one. In fact all your post so far remind me exactly WHY I f***ing hate any social media platform with them on it. No wonder why twitter f***ing sucked so damn bad when they were running the place.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on May 8th, 2023, 7:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 6:52 pm
kangarunner wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 6:49 pm
Obviously being a professional athlete doesn't preclude you from being feminine and gay. Why say stupid things?
I've been following professional sports in the U.S. for 65 years. In all the sports together there have been maybe about 10-15 fags, usually acknowledged after their careers, but not one who would be described as feminine. The culture would expel that sort of behavior immediately.