Great Resignation = Modern Day Slave Revolt

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Great Resignation = Modern Day Slave Revolt

Post by Tsar »

The United States is the heartland of the Talmudists and Americans are their slaves. The Great Resignation is a modern Slave Revolt.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king ๐Ÿ‘‘

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Great Resignation = Modern Day Slave Revolt

Post by MrMan »

A lot of baby boomers retired. Either it was time to retire, or after Covid, they just didn't feel like putting in another year or whatever, or the economic shut down messed up whatever it was they were doing.

About 1% of the population is Jewish.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote: โ†‘
July 23rd, 2022, 7:49 am
Officially Jewish and at least 33% of the Politicians, 90% of the Media, and 50% of the Billionaires are Jewish.

That 1% Jewish population is the Elites of America.

Goyim are Slaves in America.

@WilliamSmith @Pixel--Dude
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Tsar wrote: โ†‘
July 23rd, 2022, 7:54 am
Officially Jewish and at least 33% of the Politicians, 90% of the Media, and 50% of the Billionaires are Jewish.

Jews have done well. That doesn't mean you are a slave.

Historically, they tried to get geographical representation on the Supreme Court. If they wanted religious representation, they'd have to lay off on appointing Roman Catholics and Jews and appoint an Evangelical and another Protestant on the next go-round.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Unfortunately there really isn't any great resignation and in any case people have nothing to live on since the evil-doers control most of the resources.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Jews haven't done well. They're the ones who created and dominate the totalitarian system. They steal the wealth of the Goyim and enslave everyone. They exploit us, loot the property, and it's not because they earned it. They cheated and exploited everyone.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote: โ†‘
July 23rd, 2022, 8:39 am
Unfortunately there really isn't any great resignation and in any case people have nothing to live on since the evil-doers control most of the resources.
Then why do I keep hearing about it? Is it Fake News?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 23rd, 2022, 8:51 am
Cornfed wrote: โ†‘
July 23rd, 2022, 8:39 am
Then why do I keep hearing about it? Is it Fake News?
Yes.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

In the US, there are a dearth of workers at some of the fast food restaurants. It's probably a little bit better in my area than it was during the COVID era. A lot of baby boomers retired all at once, probably opening up jobs. A lot of the labor force for this generation was aborted, so we are getting into that time where a smaller young population has to do the work. On the low, fast-food, end, wages were going up last year, but inflation went up, too, and a lot of people in the middle probably feel the squeeze. I got a raise that was about a third of inflation.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

July 23rd, 2022, 8:01 am

Oh yes it does, this monetary system is nothing but total slavery and most of the sheep are sooo stupid they cannot figure out who is putting the screws to them
Time to Hide!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

July 23rd, 2022, 7:21 am
The Great Resignation is a modern Slave Revolt.
If only that were true. I too would love nothing more than a full-scale rebellion of the people against the Jews' exploitative monetary system and system of slavery but unfortunately, like Cornfed said, those evildoers control most of the world's material resources. There's no real Great Resignation. As soon as economic conditions get even tighter as the "elite" prepare us for their nefarious Great Reset people's desperation will only continue to grow and more will find themselves forced to give in to the system. The only way to carry out a true revolt against the Jewish NWO is to take up arms and fight militarily against it!!!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote: โ†‘
July 23rd, 2022, 6:58 pm
July 23rd, 2022, 7:21 am
The Great Resignation is a modern Slave Revolt.
If only that were true. I too would love nothing more than a full-scale rebellion of the people against the Jews' exploitative monetary system and system of slavery but unfortunately, like Cornfed said, those evildoers control most of the world's material resources. There's no real Great Resignation. As soon as economic conditions get even tighter as the "elite" prepare us for their nefarious Great Reset people's desperation will only continue to grow and more will find themselves forced to give in to the system. The only way to carry out a true revolt against the Jewish NWO is to take up arms and fight militarily against it!!!
Hmmm, you might be right, and that POV makes sense if you were part of some military faction or something in a position to stage some kind of coups, but for those of us who are just peasants and churls amongst the general population:
A lot of insightful leaders amongst those very few who actually have the balls to call out the jews in the open (the Farrakhans, David Dukes, and so on), emphasize the importance of continuous dogged information warfare and free speech absolutism so that awareness about the reality of the NWO can actually spread.
And it definitely is doing that at a faster rate than the SOS wants, which I believe is part of the reason why they've unleashed such a torrent of national destruction and turned occupied countries into modern day Mystery Babylon, yet they've had to act so fast it's causing more and more awareness of them to spread as ordinary sane people recoil from the obvious insanity, perversity and depravity they've unleashed....

The jews have published lots of material for decades about the alleged vital necessity of censoring the internet in order to prevent the spread of "misinformation" and "anti-semitism" (i.e. anyone telling actual truths about what jews have done, and are doing), yet still haven't come close to shutting it all down yet, so while the elite and tribal mafia has great power and wealth, they're not so powerful that they can't be stopped, because they're still dependent on duping goys into fighting and dying for them....

Those of us who actually have the balls to fight at this time are sort of like the Maroons in the oldtime Caribbean: Sure we've got the balls, but we can't just spring up on our own prematurely...
But the net makes things different for getting truth out about the NWO, and they haven't succeeded in fully censoring it yet, instead they've had to send biologic jews in to infest big tech companies like Google and disappear search results from any sites they don't want goyim to get red pilled by (including this one), but even amongst people who don't share our perspective, there's still a decent amount of backlash against this, and attempts to build uncensored information sharing platforms.........
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote: โ†‘
July 23rd, 2022, 8:46 pm
Those of us who actually have the balls to fight at this time are sort of like the Maroons in the oldtime Caribbean: Sure we've got the balls, but we can't just spring up on our own prematurely...
We must be prudent and wait until a movement of resistance gains enough critical mass. I myself speculate that when the NWO attempts to implement its deeply unpopular Great Reset that will give us a window of opportunity to organize ourselves into a coherent movement of resistance and fight to take down the architects of the system. People's motives for revolt will be poverty and desperation caused by the NWO's policies, aversion to the evil idea of the Great Reset, and growing awareness of the NWO itself and its iniquitous crimes. I believe that the NWO will attempt to implement the Great Reset at any cost no matter how unpopular it may be due to its commitment to its own demonic doctrine of the "Messianic Age" of Jewish world domination and Gentile enslavement. When they do attempt its implementation awakened Gentiles must react appropriately.

In the meantime those who live in states where gun ownership is still permitted should look to form their own local militias with likeminded people. Every community must have its own armed resistance group ready to stand up to any form of tyranny initiated by the government or any lackeys of the World Economic Forum.

When push comes to shove we better hope that some factions of the military oppose the Great Reset too.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote: โ†‘
July 24th, 2022, 3:48 pm
WilliamSmith wrote: โ†‘
July 23rd, 2022, 8:46 pm
We must be prudent and wait until a movement of resistance gains enough critical mass. I myself speculate that when the NWO attempts to implement its deeply unpopular Great Reset that will give us a window of opportunity to organize ourselves into a coherent movement of resistance and fight to take down the architects of the system. People's motives for revolt will be poverty and desperation caused by the NWO's policies, aversion to the evil idea of the Great Reset, and growing awareness of the NWO itself and its iniquitous crimes. I believe that the NWO will attempt to implement the Great Reset at any cost no matter how unpopular it may be due to its commitment to its own demonic doctrine of the "Messianic Age" of Jewish world domination and Gentile enslavement. When they do attempt its implementation awakened Gentiles must react appropriately.

In the meantime those who live in states where gun ownership is still permitted should look to form their own local militias with likeminded people. Every community must have its own armed resistance group ready to stand up to any form of tyranny initiated by the government or any lackeys of the World Economic Forum.

When push comes to shove we better hope that some factions of the military oppose the Great Reset too.
Yeah, !@#$, I need to calm myself down from my recent chaotic streak and get myself more disciplined to stay fighting fit for the long term, in case some positive developments happen.

This has been a great Summer for me in a lot of ways in romance and coming up with some new game-changers like my new sailing enthusiasm and narrowing down my expat list (and also doing good on $$$), but at the same time I've been so restless and angry at TPTB I'm being too extreme in my behavior and need to get back to being more disciplined in my habits, like I usually have been....

I've been having fun but been on a tear lately of going on benders too: It's partly because of some women liking to drink too much with me, but I was kidding earlier when I blamed it on a conspiracy of American women to force drink on me, LOL.

Gotta roll back my chaos warrior tendencies here and go from this:

To something like this (even if it takes 20+ more years and I have to wait it all out)...

Not to mention if it takes even longer, look at Chet Yorton at age 77! You could still go out with a bang if you're in that kind of condition and you waited decades for the S to hit the F. :D
So hitting my 40's, that's 30+ years from now, almost another lifetime if I take better care of myself and am in this good of condition....

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Moretorque wrote: โ†‘
July 23rd, 2022, 9:28 am
July 23rd, 2022, 8:01 am

Oh yes it does, this monetary system is nothing but total slavery and most of the sheep are sooo stupid they cannot figure out who is putting the screws to them
Could you give me the name and phone number of your master? Maybe I could hire you out to shovel some manure and clean my bathroom.