Can you hook up with women at a sex addicts support group?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Can you hook up with women at a sex addicts support group?

Post by Winston »

Check out these sex addict support group meetings below. They are for people like us who are addicted to sex and love and romance. lol. As if there is something wrong with that. Why don't they have support groups for those addicted to work or making money or being fake/superficial? lol

Anyway I was wondering, if I went to one of these support groups, could I hook up with a woman also addicted to sex and love too? lol. It seems ideal, however the problem with this idea is that these women have to find you to be their type for them to want to hook up with you. If you aren't their type, it's still a no go, even if they are sex addicts. Unless they are super desperate. Also, if the group leader sees you trying to hook up with women, they may kick you out and not let you come back again, because that's not what these groups are for. What do you think?

S.L.A.A. Meeting Finder
https://slaafws.org/meetings/

Sex addicts support groups list in China below. Wow. lol. Maybe I can find a Chinese woman addicted to sex and love there, rather than money? That might be a good way to avoid gold diggers right? Especially since most Chinese women I've met only care about money, not sex or love, which sucks, and they only want to talk about money to me, which is boring as hell and annoying. I keep telling Chinese women to stop talking about money, but they can't stop because that's their focus. Maybe these sex addicted Chinese women would be different? lol

http://www.slaachina.org/

http://www.slaachina.org/meetings.html

At the meetings page above, they have a support group meeting in Taipei, Taiwan too. Wow.

Here is a self-test to see if you are a sex and love addict or not. I think most of the checklist applies to me, but why is that bad? Isn't it natural?

http://www.slaachina.org/newcomer.html

What do you all think? Have any of you gone to these? Can you hook up there?

Why do they think sex and love addiction is bad anyway? Isn't it natural? And how do sex addicts hook up in America if you can't even talk to strangers or approach women without committing a crime or taboo?

I should email the support groups and ask them this unusual and taboo question. lol. I wonder what they will say since this would an unusual question that normal people would never dare ask.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Can you hook up with women at a sex addicts support group?

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
August 12th, 2022, 1:22 pm
Check out these sex addict support group meetings below. They are for people like us who are addicted to sex and love and romance. lol. As if there is something wrong with that. Why don't they have support groups for those addicted to work or making money or being fake/superficial? lol

Anyway I was wondering, if I went to one of these support groups, could I hook up with a woman also addicted to sex and love too? lol. It seems ideal, however the problem with this idea is that these women have to find you to be their type for them to want to hook up with you. If you aren't their type, it's still a no go, even if they are sex addicts. Unless they are super desperate. Also, if the group leader sees you trying to hook up with women, they may kick you out and not let you come back again, because that's not what these groups are for. What do you think?

S.L.A.A. Meeting Finder
https://slaafws.org/meetings/

Sex addicts support groups list in China below. Wow. lol. Maybe I can find a Chinese woman addicted to sex and love there, rather than money? That might be a good way to avoid gold diggers right? Especially since most Chinese women I've met only care about money, not sex or love, which sucks, and they only want to talk about money to me, which is boring as hell and annoying. I keep telling Chinese women to stop talking about money, but they can't stop because that's their focus. Maybe these sex addicted Chinese women would be different? lol

http://www.slaachina.org/

http://www.slaachina.org/meetings.html

At the meetings page above, they have a support group meeting in Taipei, Taiwan too. Wow.

Here is a self-test to see if you are a sex and love addict or not. I think most of the checklist applies to me, but why is that bad? Isn't it natural?

http://www.slaachina.org/newcomer.html

What do you all think? Have any of you gone to these? Can you hook up there?

Why do they think sex and love addiction is bad anyway? Isn't it natural? And how do sex addicts hook up in America if you can't even talk to strangers or approach women without committing a crime or taboo?

I should email the support groups and ask them this unusual and taboo question. lol. I wonder what they will say since this would an unusual question that normal people would never dare ask.
It is strange if they put 'love' in their title.

I think I saw a scene from a movie about someone hooking up with a girl from a sex addicts group.

Addicts might sleep with multiple people, get into adultery and lose relationships over it. It's not a good thing.

These women may also be the most likely to have multiple types of STDs.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

why not just go to a swinger's club?I know one guy that did bad on tinder and was a Normie,but had multiple lays from such clubs.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

willymonfrete wrote:
August 15th, 2022, 2:49 pm
why not just go to a swinger's club?I know one guy that did bad on tinder and was a Normie,but had multiple lays from such clubs.
These would likely be adultery lays, rather than fornication lays, which are even worse-- sleeping with another man's wife.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

willymonfrete wrote:
August 15th, 2022, 2:49 pm
You can'tjust go there as a single guy. You would have to bring a wife or partner there to exchange with another man right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Interesting idea Winston. You are a "divergent/creative" thinker as I've mentioned in another post.

Three options
1-Go to the SA Meeting. However, some seem to have days "Only for men" and other days "only for women." So they might have "smarten up" about people going to their meetings to do that. Though it might also be ways around it.

2-You can pay a model/bottle girl..etc to accompany you to the club so they let you in and then they can leave. This is a strategy that might work.

3-The problem with those clubs is that there are two things going on. 1-It seems that most of the people who go there are older, hence you won't find attractive women. The second problem and this problem is a "insider's tip" is that some people(a taxi driver) told me that this is a front for "gays" to meet up. There wife's are old "fag hags." I think this Jamaican taxi driver told me that he went to hook up with hot chicks but want happened was that all he found was older ladies who where watching while their husbands went for other men. Hence, he told me in practice it's not a good idea to go there. I might try to learn more, however, he seems like he knew what he was talking about.