Why do Anglos and SJWs get "mad" at more traditional relationships like a provider man marrying a beautiful woman?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Why do Anglos and SJWs get "mad" at more traditional relationships like a provider man marrying a beautiful woman?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,

This is something I've noticed about the average Anglo as well as the average SJW. They seem to hate a man who makes some money(provide) how he can "buy" his foreign bride.

For Anglo's its all about "love" which is actually a code word for "Female Hypergamy" where female decides which male is suitable and which one isn't. And usually these males tend to be more on the "lover" outlandish type who also provides no financial support. This accomplishes two goals it makes it so "everyone works" in Anglo society. It also makes it so that even men who are financially well off are also excluded from having the top women. Only the most "fitness of males" are able to get a date.

Meanwhile, I think in more traditional cultures like Russian and Eastern Europe, there's more egalitarianism. Since an average male and climb up the ranks get a decent job and get a beautiful bride. I guess this is what SJW and Feminists called, "Entitlement."

What do you guys think:
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do Anglos and SJWs get "mad" at more traditional relationships like a provider man marrying a beautiful woman?

Post by Mew6ix »

In the eastern world, it's not uncommon to see a woman working in a job, especially in Iran and pre-Tallyban Afghanistan.

Feminazis in the Anglosphere use the government to ATTACK men and force them away from their jobs to replace White men with migrant labour. It's happening in Toronto. The Great Replacement of White and Canadian-born men with Indian nationals.