Cultural Characteristics

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Cultural Characteristics

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Hey guys. Been interested in creating a thread about cultural characteristics to identify what it is we like and dislike about various cultures. Users such as @Mew6ix, and his hatred of Canada, @Winston and his hatred of Taiwan, @Outcast9428 and his hatred of America and @Lucas88 with his hatred of the UK have all expressed contempt for these cultures and obviously hate these cultures for a reason.

Culture is a complex totality containing many different defining features. So, given the criteria below let's share which characteristics of different cultures we love and which we hate.

1. Cuisine: Food is an important part of culture, each country has its own specific recipes and traditional styles of cooking. Which country do you think offers the best cuisine and why?

2. Architecture: Architecture is the physical environment in which people live, built in such a way to reflect the culture of the people who built it. In a way it is art made to reflect the cultural values of a society. But which architecture do you find most aesthetically pleasing?

3. Linguistics: Language is an important characteristic of any culture. It is the way people communicate with one another, build relationships and create a sense of community. Which languages do you think are most phonetically pleasing and/or have the best structure?

4. Values: The core set of principles and ideals upon which the entire community exists. An overview of a culture's traditions, beliefs and rituals. Which culture has the best or more authentic values?

5. Women: This is because the site is comprised mainly of dudes thinking about finding women abroad. Which country do you think has the best women? I'm talking both in terms of aesthetic beauty and in terms of values.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Re: Cultural Characteristics

Post by galii »

I do not think many people who hate their motherland would be happy raised in a ghetto in the Ph. So you have to count that in.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 23rd, 2022, 1:23 am
Hey guys. Been interested in creating a thread about cultural characteristics to identify what it is we like and dislike about various cultures. Users such as @Mew6ix, and his hatred of Canada, @Winston and his hatred of Taiwan, @Outcast9428 and his hatred of America and @Lucas88 with his hatred of the UK have all expressed contempt for these cultures and obviously hate these cultures for a reason.

Culture is a complex totality containing many different defining features. So, given the criteria below let's share which characteristics of different cultures we love and which we hate.

1. Cuisine: Food is an important part of culture, each country has its own specific recipes and traditional styles of cooking. Which country do you think offers the best cuisine and why?

2. Architecture: Architecture is the physical environment in which people live, built in such a way to reflect the culture of the people who built it. In a way it is art made to reflect the cultural values of a society. But which architecture do you find most aesthetically pleasing?

3. Linguistics: Language is an important characteristic of any culture. It is the way people communicate with one another, build relationships and create a sense of community. Which languages do you think are most phonetically pleasing and/or have the best structure?

4. Values: The core set of principles and ideals upon which the entire community exists. An overview of a culture's traditions, beliefs and rituals. Which culture has the best or more authentic values?

5. Women: This is because the site is comprised mainly of dudes thinking about finding women abroad. Which country do you think has the best women? I'm talking both in terms of aesthetic beauty and in terms of values.
I'm a peculiar case. For me there are some cultures that I absolutely adore and for which I feel a great affinity and others that I absolutely don't like at all. I'd even go as far as to say that I could only ever be happy in a small selection of certain cultures, namely Mediterranean and Latin American. My preferences for the categories above will therefore largely coincide with those of the Mediterranean/Latin world although there will be room for an anomalous deviation here and there. Here are my choices:

1. Cuisine

Love: Asian

Even though Spanish and Italian cuisine is good, Asian cuisine is the best in my opinion. I know that "Asian" is a broad category but I honestly believe that most East Asian and Southeast Asian countries have excellent cuisine from Thailand, Vietnam and Canton in the south of China to Japan and Korea in the north. Much of the food I've tried from those countries has been absolutely heavenly. I'm talking about Pad Thai from Thailand, Sushi, Udon noodles and Gyoza from Japan, etc. If I were to design my own country I would include the best recipes from each Asian country as the culinary basis.

Hate: UK

The cuisine of the UK and Northern Europe in general is notoriously bland. I once read that the blandness of the cuisine in those regions is due to the historical puritan influence which favored austerity over pleasure and exuberance. Whatever the case may be, the cuisine absolutely sucks and only reinforces my belief that British people are for the most part cultureless savages. I'm just thankful that I'm a Mediterranean Supremacist!

2. Architecture

Love: Spain and Latin America

I love the Spanish colonial architecture which can be found throughout all of Latin America. I always find myself uplifted by its warm colors, charming terracotta tiles, graceful arches, balconies, patios, and domes. Places like Querétaro and Guadalajara in Mexico are known for their fabulous colonial architecture. Zacatecas too.

Hate: Anglo countries

The Anglo countries on the other hand mostly have ugly, lifeless architecture. Most of their cities are hideous and have extremely low-vibrational energy as a result. Anglo countries are little more than industrial dystopias designed only for productivity and business transactions. They are certainly not places to enjoy the joie d'vivre like Mediterranean countries are.

3. Linguistics

I love the euphonious sounds of Spanish and prefer to speak it whenever possible. It always uplifts my mood and fills me with joy and happiness. In fact I would only ever want to live long-term in a Hispanic country and would only ever date a Hispanophone woman. For me the language of a country is a factor which determines whether or not I would like to live there. I also believe that Spanish is one of the most well-designed languages ever to exist from a grammatical standpoint. Everything is just so perfect about it. I can listen to Spanish music for hours just concentrating on the grammatical structures and appreciating their higher perfection.

Hate: Germanic countries

I make no secret of the fact that I absolutely can't stand Germanic languages due to their extreme phonological ugliness and do everything I can to avoid hearing them. If a bunch of German or Danish tourists enter my vicinity I immediately get out of Dodge and seek out Spanish speakers. I even loathe the sound of my native language of British English and likewise avoid English speakers whenever I'm abroad. I prefer to live my life almost entirely in Spanish and only use English to speak to a handful of family members and friends whom I still keep in touch with and to write on this forum which is one of the last few remaining bastions of free speech and interesting discussion on the internet.

4. Values

Love: Latin America

Latin America is a vivacious and free-spirited culture based largely on the Mediterranean culture of Europe but wilder and more Dionysian. Most people value family and friendships. Latin cultures are also pro-male unlike the evil feminist shitholes of the "West". Men are respected and it's relatively easy for most men to get sex.

Hate: Anglosphere, Northern Europe and East Asia

I despise Anglo and Northern European countries for being politically correct, neo-Marxist, feminist hellholes and at this point I couldn't care less about their destruction. I also hate East Asian countries for being sick, pathological, materialistic, workaholic societies which elevate productivity over individual happiness. I'd even say that East Asian societies are worse than Anglo ones due to their slavish workaholism and collectivistic conformity.

5. Women

For me women from the likes of Colombia, Venezuela and other parts of Latin America are the best. Women from those countries are smoking hot with their exotic combination of European (Mediterranean) and indigenous ancestry and that drop of African blood to bring out the ass. They are also extremely feminine, passionate and romantic and drive me crazy on all levels. The truth is that I only ever see myself with a brown-skinned big butt Latina or as they say in Spanish una morenita con culo.

Hate: Anglosphere and Northern Europe

I'm not attracted to pale-ass, Melanin-deficient, no-ass Anglo or Northern European women anyway but on top of that I also dislike their obvious lack of femininity and more recently their cunty feminist values and misandry. White Anglo "Western" women are by far my least favorite. I especially hate British women who I think are the absolute worst. I even believe that Latin American and Asian transformers are way more feminine and preferable to White Anglo Western women at this point. Anglo incels, go to Thailand or the Philippines and get yourself a post-op ladyboy because most women from your countries are just downright awful!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

1. Cuisine

Love: Asian

Even though Spanish and Italian cuisine is good, Asian cuisine is the best in my opinion. I know that "Asian" is a broad category but I honestly believe that most East Asian and Southeast Asian countries have excellent cuisine from Thailand, Vietnam and Canton in the south of China to Japan and Korea in the north. Much of the food I've tried from those countries has been absolutely heavenly. I'm talking about Pad Thai from Thailand, Sushi, Udon noodles and Gyoza from Japan, etc. If I were to design my own country I would include the best recipes from each Asian country as the culinary basis.

Hate: UK

The cuisine of the UK and Northern Europe in general is notoriously bland. I once read that the blandness of the cuisine in those regions is due to the historical puritan influence which favored austerity over pleasure and exuberance. Whatever the case may be, the cuisine absolutely sucks and only reinforces my belief that British people are for the most part cultureless savages. I'm just thankful that I'm a Mediterranean Supremacist!
I agree with you on cuisine. I love asain cuisine like the dishes you mentioned. Thai green curry is absolutely lovely as well. I like asain cuisine more than cuisine from any other region I would say. Also don't mind cooking some of these recipes as they are fairly cheap and simple to make.

British cuisine is just terrible. I'm pretty sure our signature dish is fish and chips. Fish and chips, just greasy bland rubbish. I honestly can't eat it without feeling sick. I doubt anyone from a country with a tasty signature dish would waste their money on fish and chips.

What do you think of Indian cuisine, @Lucas88? we have been for some Indian meals before. I think Indian is okay, but a lot of their dishes are too hot and this just eradicates any flavour. Plus Indian tends to get me more the next day when my guts really suffer.
2. Architecture

I love the Spanish colonial architecture which can be found throughout all of Latin America. I always find myself uplifted by its warm colors, charming terracotta tiles, graceful arches, balconies, patios, and domes. Places like Querétaro and Guadalajara in Mexico are known for their fabulous colonial architecture. Zacatecas too.

Hate: Anglo countries

The Anglo countries on the other hand mostly have ugly, lifeless architecture. Most of their cities are hideous and have extremely low-vibrational energy as a result. Anglo countries are little more than industrial dystopias designed only for productivity and business transactions. They are certainly not places to enjoy the joie d'vivre like Mediterranean countries are.
I like some of the architecture from temples in India and actually wanted to visit a particular temple in India.

This temple is very nice.

Saw this golden temple with Lord Shiva sitting close by in a dream. This was after and independent of any psychedelic experience where I had ever seen the god before. But the architecture of these temples is beautiful.

I don't think I've ever seen a building in the UK which has struck me as beautiful. A few castles are pretty cool, but nothing aesthetically spectacular. I tend to enjoy being among nature more in the UK as cities and places like that tend to make me feel drained. Perhaps it could be their negative energy. Their buildings are ugly as hell as well.

You got any examples of the Mediterranean colonial architecture you talked about you could post some images of?
3. Linguistics

I love the euphonious sounds of Spanish and prefer to speak it whenever possible. It always uplifts my mood and fills me with joy and happiness. In fact I would only ever want to live long-term in a Hispanic country and would only ever date a Hispanophone woman. For me the language of a country is a factor which determines whether or not I would like to live there. I also believe that Spanish is one of the most well-designed languages ever to exist from a grammatical standpoint. Everything is just so perfect about it. I can listen to Spanish music for hours just concentrating on the grammatical structures and appreciating their higher perfection.

Hate: Germanic countries

I make no secret of the fact that I absolutely can't stand Germanic languages due to their extreme phonological ugliness and do everything I can to avoid hearing them. If a bunch of German or Danish tourists enter my vicinity I immediately get out of Dodge and seek out Spanish speakers. I even loathe the sound of my native language of British English and likewise avoid English speakers whenever I'm abroad. I prefer to live my life almost entirely in Spanish and only use English to speak to a handful of family members and friends whom I still keep in touch with and to write on this forum which is one of the last few remaining bastions of free speech and interesting discussion on the internet.
This is a tough one for me as I don't have much experience with other languages. I usually only judge an accent or the phonetics of a language when I hear a woman speak it. Don't ask me why. :lol:

For some reason I think a girl with an Irish accent sounds pretty sexy. Got no affinity towards Ireland, just love how the accent sounds on a chick. Girls from Italy have really sexy accents. I would have to say maybe Italian is my favourite language phonetically.

I think German sounds ugly. Even when spoken by hot women the phonetics of German just sound a bit rough and not very harmonious.
4. Values

Latin America is a vivacious and free-spirited culture based largely on the Mediterranean culture of Europe but wilder and more Dionysian. Most people value family and friendships. Latin cultures are also pro-male unlike the evil feminist shitholes of the "West". Men are respected and it's relatively easy for most men to get sex.

Hate: Anglosphere, Northern Europe and East Asia

I despise Anglo and Northern European countries for being politically correct, neo-Marxist, feminist hellholes and at this point I couldn't care less about their destruction. I also hate East Asian countries for being sick, pathological, materialistic, workaholic societies which elevate productivity over individual happiness. I'd even say that East Asian societies are worse than Anglo ones due to their slavish workaholism and collectivistic conformity.
You have lived in Asain countries like Japan and you think they are the same as Anglo countries in terms of values? I think @Winston said the same about values of people in Taiwan. I have only ever lived in the UK so my frame of reference is narrow in scope.

I do agree that Anglo culture is absolutely disgusting. It's a culture of anti-culture. Cultures which have good family values, such as caring for kids instead of ushering them out the door as soon as they turn 16 and kids who should care for their parents instead of sticking them in a home and abandoning them.

Most foreigners who come to the UK from the Middle East have strong family values and look after their elderly instead of seeing them as a burden. Although arguably they don't treat their wives very well.

Polish women have good values and know how to look after their men. My ex was a good girlfriend who had a voracious appetite for sex and cooked me lots of tasty meals! Polish women know how to respect and treat their men. Not like these rad-fem monsters in the UK and America who believe men owe it to them.
5. Women

For me women from the likes of Colombia, Venezuela and other parts of Latin America are the best. Women from those countries are smoking hot with their exotic combination of European (Mediterranean) and indigenous ancestry and that drop of African blood to bring out the ass. They are also extremely feminine, passionate and romantic and drive me crazy on all levels. The truth is that I only ever see myself with a brown-skinned big butt Latina or as they say in Spanish una morenita con culo.

Hate: Anglosphere and Northern Europe

I'm not attracted to pale-ass, Melanin-deficient, no-ass Anglo or Northern European women anyway but on top of that I also dislike their obvious lack of femininity and more recently their cunty feminist values and misandry. White Anglo "Western" women are by far my least favorite. I especially hate British women who I think are the absolute worst. I even believe that Latin American and Asian transformers are way more feminine and preferable to White Anglo Western women at this point. Anglo incels, go to Thailand or the Philippines and get yourself a post-op ladyboy because most women from your countries are just downright awful!
English women these days tend to be nothing but land whales with zero values to match their exterior ugliness. I think this is why I can't relate to most Anglo women.

If we are talking purely aesthetic then I'd say Asian chicks have always tickled my fancy a bit. I think Chinese, Japanese girls have really cute features and act hyper feminine.

Developed a bit of a thing for black girls as well like African after I got close to a certain black lady I really like. Some of them have really nice features and even their big arses compliment their feminine beauty. I think they are hot! As I'm sure @WilliamSmith will agree :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 25th, 2022, 5:48 am
What do you think of Indian cuisine, @Lucas88? we have been for some Indian meals before. I think Indian is okay, but a lot of their dishes are too hot and this just eradicates any flavour. Plus Indian tends to get me more the next day when my guts really suffer.
I'm not a big fan of Indian food. I'll eat a nice Bombay fish curry with naan bread from time to time but for me Indian food doesn't even come close to Chinese, Japanese, Korean or Thai food. The latter just have so much variety of taste and so many delicious unique dishes. I only eat Indian food when a friend or family member really wants to eat it and I just happen to be invited. But when it comes to East Asian food I'll actually proactively seek it out even if that means that I'll have to travel for miles. When I was in Japan I found the place to be a paradise for food. You are constantly surrounded by delicious options everywhere: small simple family-owned food joints on every block, more upscale restaurants in the nicer parts of town, street vendors on the corner, shops specializing in bento meals, and kaiten sushi restaurants (those where the sushi dishes rotate on a conveyer belt). Japan is the most awesome place I've ever been for food.

Pixel--Dude wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen a building in the UK which has struck me as beautiful. A few castles are pretty cool, but nothing aesthetically spectacular. I tend to enjoy being among nature more in the UK as cities and places like that tend to make me feel drained. Perhaps it could be their negative energy. Their buildings are ugly as hell as well.
Most architecture in the UK is not very beautiful at all. Sometimes people challenge me and show my a photo of some British architectural feat which is supposed to impress me but it is usually quite meh and almost never on par with the superior and more aesthetically pleasing examples of architecture which I've beheld in Spain and Latin America, not to mention those of other Mediterranean countries such as Italy and Greece which I've seen on the internet. I too always feel drained and melancholic in British cities as though the ugly architecture just lowers the localized energetic frequency. Conversely I feel much more joyful and uplifted in pretty much any Spanish city or town along the Mediterranean coast. In Spain I also feel a certain lightness of being.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
You got any examples of the Mediterranean colonial architecture you talked about you could post some images of?
I'll post some examples later.

Pixel--Dude wrote:
This is a tough one for me as I don't have much experience with other languages. I usually only judge an accent or the phonetics of a language when I hear a woman speak it. Don't ask me why. :lol:

For some reason I think a girl with an Irish accent sounds pretty sexy. Got no affinity towards Ireland, just love how the accent sounds on a chick. Girls from Italy have really sexy accents. I would have to say maybe Italian is my favourite language phonetically.

I think German sounds ugly. Even when spoken by hot women the phonetics of German just sound a bit rough and not very harmonious.
Italian is a nice euphonious language. Most of the Romance languages sound extremely pleasant. Italian and other Romance languages certainly sound way nicer than the garbage-sounding language that we speak natively. I never speak English for fun and only use it to communicate with people who don't speak Spanish and purely for practical reasons. Spanish on the other hand is a language that I speak and listen to even just for fun and always prefer speaking and hearing it. Even if somebody's conversation is totally vacuous I can still derive pleasure from it due to the language's aesthetic qualities alone.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
You have lived in Asain countries like Japan and you think they are the same as Anglo countries in terms of values? I think @Winston said the same about values of people in Taiwan. I have only ever lived in the UK so my frame of reference is narrow in scope.
Asian values are not the same as Anglo values. There are numerous key differences. Both are materialistic work-sick societies which elevate productivity over personal happiness but Asian societies like Japan are extremely collectivistic and repress individuality in the name of social harmony while Anglo societies are much more individualistic. I think that both of these societies are bad but for different reasons. Asian societies are overly conformist, have some of the worst forms of narrow groupthink and are unconducive to free thought while Anglo societies are full of narcissism, hypercompetitivity and antisocial behavior but at least contain at the same time a marginal rebellious streak in favor of freedom. Neither of these cultures appeal to me. I much prefer the relaxed and free-spirited culture of the Mediterranean world and Latin America.

Pixel--Dude wrote:
English women these days tend to be nothing but land whales with zero values to match their exterior ugliness. I think this is why I can't relate to most Anglo women.

If we are talking purely aesthetic then I'd say Asian chicks have always tickled my fancy a bit. I think Chinese, Japanese girls have really cute features and act hyper feminine.

Developed a bit of a thing for black girls as well like African after I got close to a certain black lady I really like. Some of them have really nice features and even their big arses compliment their feminine beauty. I think they are hot! As I'm sure @WilliamSmith will agree :lol:
I've never been able to relate to English women at all and I don't even care! Some guys on this forum are MGTOWs who are bitter that they can't get a decent woman in the US or wherever they live but I'm not bitter about that at all. I don't even like Anglo women anyway. The only thing I'm bitter about is the fact that I didn't grow up in a country with much hotter women like the ones we find in places like Colombia and Brazil. When it comes to quality of women I feel like I've been cheated due to my place of birth. Sometimes I think that my life is a cruel joke being played on me by some sadistic lesser deity who just wants to screw with me. It honestly pisses me off how so many other countries have a much higher level of female quality while we're stuck with these awful creatures.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
Yeah, I sure do, black women are so beautiful with their deep sparkling emotional looking eyes, loving smiles, luscious full lips, and beautiful dark skin. And if she's packing a nice big ass on top of all that then they're pretty much the finest women on earth. Love 'em!
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Ironically, while I like black women the best (followed by man-eating Asian tiger women), I think I might be the nicest guy here toward white women, with the most positive things to say about them even though I'm just as committed to bail on 'the West!' :o
A lot of the rest of you seem completely merciless in your remarks toward white/Western/"Anglo" women, LOL.

I went to get this pic and see from the quotation I already have said something along these lines before, but here's a girl who's pretty much primo pure-bred "Anglo" stock from the UK. I wouldn't go to UK or to any of the other ZOG countries, but if I bagged a girlfriend like that I'd never get tired of mounting up and pounding away on that huge beautifully milk-white ass. Fantastic taste she has as well with the slutty hyper-stimulating outfit, beautiful golden hair and blue eyes, and nice heavy helpings of lipstick and blue eye shadow as well. :lol:
WilliamSmith wrote:
June 2nd, 2022, 12:25 am
Some of you guys said too many mean things about white women lately and them supposedly having tiny asses, so I put these in to correct you:

Pixel--Dude wrote:
I like those types too even if I prefer the tiger women over the hyper femininity or girlishness lots of them have.
But if extremes of girliness are what you like, check out Taiwanese women! I recall another thread where several others (was it @Lucas88 and @Outcast9428?) with some xp with Taiwanese girls corroborating my observation about how some Taiwanese chicks like girlishly balling their fists together while talking in high-pitched girly Taiwanese Mandarin. I saw some do this in person, then saw a YT vid of another girl visiting Hokkaido and doing the same thing.
(Taiwanese tend to have a lot to say about how their version of Mandarin supposedly sounds wonderful, in strong contrast to the way their counterparts from the Mainland speak it, which they seem to think sounds horrible, while both those groups say rude stuff about the actual best Chinese language: Cantonese! Yet a lot of Taiwanese girls are seriously hyper feminine for sure, and the sort of fairy-like way they speak Mandarin is cute.)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Off top of the hat I'll take a stab at #5, a matter I've studied assiduously. All things considered, got to give Serbia the nod for combination of female aesthetics and values, especially if you like taller women. This is not an off-the-beaten-path opinion. Serbian women get good reviews all over the internet. My own taste runs a little more to the shorter, more buxom variety often found in Romania and the Czech Republic, but you can't go wrong with Serbia. If you come from the United States of Obesity the slender figures on some of the young Serb women almost defy belief -- perfect waistlines down through remarkable legs.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 25th, 2022, 3:32 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Yeah, I sure do, black women are so beautiful with their deep sparkling emotional looking eyes, loving smiles, luscious full lips, and beautiful dark skin. And if she's packing a nice big ass on top of all that then they're pretty much the finest women on earth. Love 'em!
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Ironically, while I like black women the best (followed by man-eating Asian tiger women), I think I might be the nicest guy here toward white women, with the most positive things to say about them even though I'm just as committed to bail on 'the West!' :o
A lot of the rest of you seem completely merciless in your remarks toward white/Western/"Anglo" women, LOL.

I went to get this pic and see from the quotation I already have said something along these lines before, but here's a girl who's pretty much primo pure-bred "Anglo" stock from the UK. I wouldn't go to UK or to any of the other ZOG countries, but if I bagged a girlfriend like that I'd never get tired of mounting up and pounding away on that huge beautifully milk-white ass. Fantastic taste she has as well with the slutty hyper-stimulating outfit, beautiful golden hair and blue eyes, and nice heavy helpings of lipstick and blue eye shadow as well. :lol:
WilliamSmith wrote:
June 2nd, 2022, 12:25 am
Some of you guys said too many mean things about white women lately and them supposedly having tiny asses, so I put these in to correct you:

Pixel--Dude wrote:
I like those types too even if I prefer the tiger women over the hyper femininity or girlishness lots of them have.
But if extremes of girliness are what you like, check out Taiwanese women! I recall another thread where several others (was it @Lucas88 and @Outcast9428?) with some xp with Taiwanese girls corroborating my observation about how some Taiwanese chicks like girlishly balling their fists together while talking in high-pitched girly Taiwanese Mandarin. I saw some do this in person, then saw a YT vid of another girl visiting Hokkaido and doing the same thing.
(Taiwanese tend to have a lot to say about how their version of Mandarin supposedly sounds wonderful, in strong contrast to the way their counterparts from the Mainland speak it, which they seem to think sounds horrible, while both those groups say rude stuff about the actual best Chinese language: Cantonese! Yet a lot of Taiwanese girls are seriously hyper feminine for sure, and the sort of fairy-like way they speak Mandarin is cute.)
Yeah, I think I get my impression of Asain women from anime rather than any physical interaction. :lol: I'm a bit of a hermit and haven't travelled as much as someone like @Lucas88, who has lived in various locations, including Japan. He said the asain girls over there are nothing like the cute girlish types from anime, but instead they are super conservative and it is considered extremely rude to express emotion publicly in Japanese society. And that does sound worse than Anglo culture in my opinion.

I would ask @Winston about his impression of Taiwanese women, but realistically when does he even respond? I used to see him about a lot when I first joined the forum. Now I barely see him around at all and when he is around he doesn't reply much. Not judging btw. Just making an observation.

Thanks for the pic of the milky white bundle of sexiness :lol: she ain't bad, but I think the big ass and wide hips works much better on a tanned or black woman. White women just don't pull off the look as well. Maybe my perspective is skewed though as most white women from around where me and Lucas88 live are fat ass landwhales with no culture at all. Honestly the low quality calibre of women here is enough to turn anyone gay! :lol:
gsjackson wrote:
August 25th, 2022, 3:39 pm
Off top of the hat I'll take a stab at #5, a matter I've studied assiduously. All things considered, got to give Serbia the nod for combination of female aesthetics and values, especially if you like taller women. This is not an off-the-beaten-path opinion. Serbian women get good reviews all over the internet. My own taste runs a little more to the shorter, more buxom variety often found in Romania and the Czech Republic, but you can't go wrong with Serbia. If you come from the United States of Obesity the slender figures on some of the young Serb women almost defy belief -- perfect waistlines down through remarkable legs.
I think slavic women are generally better than Anglo women. I do like a long smooth pair of legs, what straight guy doesn't? :lol:

I have always lived in the UK and had a handful of Anglo girlfriend's who either cheated or treat me like shit. None of them understood the value of love, yet all accused me of not loving them etc. Then I got a polish girlfriend who was very attentive and very loving. The difference between the two cultures, Anglo and Slavic is like night and day. Anglo women are lazy and often fat. Rude and stupid. Slavic women look after themselves better and know how to treat their men.
Last edited by Pixel--Dude on August 26th, 2022, 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I was having a very interesting conversation with @Lucas88 a few days ago over a coffee at our local café. I noticed that when we interact with the waitress there that Lucas88 is very blunt. Where I will say something like: "Two coffees please. Thank you." Lucas would be like: "Two coffees."

I pointed this out when we sat down and asked him if this was something to do with his autism maybe. Basically, the conversation that followed was pretty eye opening.

Lucas88 explained that in Spain people are blunt as he was and it isn't considered rude at all. Whereas in the UK, such bluntness is considered pretty rude. Another thing that was interesting was that in Spain, despite people being blunt in everyday interactions, they are actually really friendly. Lucas has always said that he prefers the Mediterranean culture to Anglo culture. Here in the UK people are pretty unfriendly, judgemental and cold towards you if you don't fit the mould. In spite of all this rhetoric about embracing individuality and all the rest of it if you don't fit in with the crowd then you are usually shunned for having different opinions or beliefs etc.

So to summarise there is this culture of fake politeness in the UK and underneath it all is a cold and unwelcoming antisocial attitude towards others.

Whereas on the opposing side there is Spain which has no such fake politeness culture and is blunt when it comes round business transactions, but there is a genuine warmth and friendly vibe about people which means it's easy to make friends there.

Has anyone else noticed anything like this with various cultures having this kind of fake politeness? Is it a cultural thing that people fit in better with different kinds of people like @Lucas88 with Spain for example? Or is it much deeper than that and on a spiritual level? Trans people say they are born into the wrong body, but could it be true that someone can be born into the wrong culture?

@Winston
@fschmidt
@MarcosZeitola
@publicduende
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@WanderingProtagonist
@88jose88
@gsjackson
@kangarunner
@CaptainSkelebob2
@MrMan
@yick
@galii
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

What is polite does not translate well from one culture to another culture. Koreans told me if they see someone they hadn't seen for a long time and say "You are fat" that might been seen as positive, as if they are healthy. My wife is Indonesian and we have parties and get-togethers and she'll ask the elderly to eat first. I told her to say 'elders' rather than 'elderly.' 'Elderly' reminds me of walkers, canes, and wheelchairs, and elders is a bit more respectful, IMO. She's a nonnative speaker. Even that might bother people in our culture which is age-sensitive rather than emphasizing respecting the aged.

In Indonesia, you talk to people in the third person a lot of the time, not the verbs have much conjugation to them. But if you are friendly with them, you might call them uncle, older sibling, or something like that as a form of address, so you are speaking in the third person. There are things you can say joking around in the US that are not appropriate there. American humor can be a bit cruel at times, and we laugh it off. I'd explain that to Indonesian students bout jokes like, "What do you call 50 lawyers buried up to their necks in sand?.... not enough sand."

Pointing the bottoms of your feet at people, sitting on the floor in a sloppy manner, and things like that can be bad manners. You can eat rice with your hands wrong.

Sometimes I'll call the Philippines when I want to renew my telephone service and I'll get someone who is polite. Between their repeating my problem back to me and saying a bunch of extraneous words for the sake of politeness, I get frustrated at the loss of time when I call them. If I can get away with it, I use the automated menu because the politeness of the Filipinos is frustratingly time-consuming. I like Filipinos in real life, but the politeness on the phone is a time sink.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Spain and Latin America are massively different in regards politeness, Latin Americans tend to be very polite whereas some Spaniards are rude, abrupt and wankers basically - there are a lot of nice Spaniards but the wankers are wankers and if you acted towards them like they act towards others you would know about it. It is just wankery dressed up as a 'cultural difference'.

I much prefer how they do it in Latin America, if you're ever in a lift, they will greet you on entering and say 'permiso' when leaving - that is the level of politeness and it makes life more pleasant for me. Spaniards can be friendly, nice, helpful - they will always try and help and they're not violent people in the main - it isn't like the UK.

One night I was out with my mother in Cadiz, it was about 10 pm and me and mum were sitting at the bench in a small park and on the bench next to us were these two old guys talking away and this young couple walked past them, the young macho and his pretty Andalucian girlfriend all done up to walk around - and the two old guys started on their 'piropos' going 'oooh, an angel has fallen out of the sky and landed in front of us' albeit in Spanish and the couple both laughed along at these two old guys and their cheesy chat up lines - can you imagine that happening at 10 pm in the UK? The chances are of the young guy giving them a shoeing and the woman saying 'f**k off you pair of old pervs' are pretty high - because though the UK has a veneer of politeness (that is disappearing by the year...) it is a very violent culture - which Spain isn't. Latin America is on the whole a violent place though a lot of it is down to poverty issues but the cultures there are very very polite.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 23rd, 2022, 1:23 am

Wow, what a loaded and interesting question

1) Cuisine- I have no special preference of which countries cuisine is the best. Any thing except pork is fine with me.
I heard British food is god awful. Beans on Toast is plain ghastly. Medditerrean cuisine is preferable for me.

2) Architecture- European, Spanish architecture is great. American, British, Northern European architectures are just abysmal.

3) Linguistics- English is fine with me. It's the Microsoft office of all languages and pretty much a "Lingua Franca" around the world.
Korean sounds all whiny, angry and jarring which I don't like. Spanish is pleasant sounding, Italian is much more musical than Spanish.

4) Values- Southern European Mediterranean values is suitable for me. I don't like the repressive and hierarchical culture of South Korea and Japan.

5) Women: Latin America countries, Southern European countries, Balkans, Baltics, Eastern European women. The worst women in the world goes to.... you guessed it. South Korean women. :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 17th, 2024, 1:14 pm
I was having a very interesting conversation with @Lucas88 a few days ago over a coffee at our local café. I noticed that when we interact with the waitress there that Lucas88 is very blunt. Where I will say something like: "Two coffees please. Thank you." Lucas would be like: "Two coffees."

I pointed this out when we sat down and asked him if this was something to do with his autism maybe. Basically, the conversation that followed was pretty eye opening.

Lucas88 explained that in Spain people are blunt as he was and it isn't considered rude at all. Whereas in the UK, such bluntness is considered pretty rude. Another thing that was interesting was that in Spain, despite people being blunt in everyday interactions, they are actually really friendly. Lucas has always said that he prefers the Mediterranean culture to Anglo culture. Here in the UK people are pretty unfriendly, judgemental and cold towards you if you don't fit the mould. In spite of all this rhetoric about embracing individuality and all the rest of it if you don't fit in with the crowd then you are usually shunned for having different opinions or beliefs etc.

So to summarise there is this culture of fake politeness in the UK and underneath it all is a cold and unwelcoming antisocial attitude towards others.

Whereas on the opposing side there is Spain which has no such fake politeness culture and is blunt when it comes round business transactions, but there is a genuine warmth and friendly vibe about people which means it's easy to make friends there.

Has anyone else noticed anything like this with various cultures having this kind of fake politeness? Is it a cultural thing that people fit in better with different kinds of people like @Lucas88 with Spain for example? Or is it much deeper than that and on a spiritual level? Trans people say they are born into the wrong body, but could it be true that someone can be born into the wrong culture?

@Winston
@fschmidt
@MarcosZeitola
@publicduende
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@WanderingProtagonist
@88jose88
@gsjackson
@kangarunner
@CaptainSkelebob2
@MrMan
@yick
@galii
Filipino's have always struck me as being ultra fake as hell with all their
I'm always positive no matter what" attitude. I hate that, and then they expect you to never display any negative traits I'm like "f**k you, get the hell out of here. I'm negative sometimes, deal with it." As for the being born into the wrong culture it's possible to feel this way, but in the case a lot of blacks they want the entire world to be BLACKNESS or try to claim they invented and created everything.

That's why I find white girls so repulsive because ever since they started f***ing black males for sport you have lots of self loathing white people pretending to be negros like they strongly hate their whiteness but at the same time they would never live in a negro dominated society if they can afford not to. Most of the whites who try to pretend they are part of the black culture shit do it purely out of self hatred and to prove a point that they are rebelling against their own culture. Honestly the UK only started to suck during the modern age just like America did. But if you dig deeper into America's history during Pioneer days, it's culture wasn't bad at all. Girls were very respectful to their fathers, and they use to be tolerable and pleasant to be around. Europeans also had some of the best art. Now all of that is being erased and destroyed by far left dickheads throughout the West.

I believe most people might feel disconnected from their own culture to a certain degree. But when I see people imitating blackness...The only thing they can think of is ghetto hood shit. When blacks use to act somewhat proper they were imitating white people with their hair slicked and greased and back I'm talking about The era of The Temptations. Nobody black imitates that culture anymore, instead they're imitating Juvenile, Lil Wayne or who ever the f**k else is mainstream today in the rap business because being a rebellious thug with no self control is more appealing to low level scum bags of society. Now you have whites imitating the same cringe ghettoness themselves because all the white rappers copy the black ones. Now we see the decline of Western civilization everywhere, it's going to be funny watching Blacks having to fight with Latinos over supremacy in America once enough of them become the majority. One thing for certain they aren't going to surrender to that blackness shit like the Whites are doing. Latinos are far too proud to give up their culture for that of someone else's, and you'll rarely come across Latinos/Hispanics who hate their own culture. Of course I would rather they stay in Latin America or Mexico instead of turning the U.S. into those places.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on January 17th, 2024, 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:

@Winston
@fschmidt
@MarcosZeitola
@publicduende
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@WanderingProtagonist
@88jose88
@gsjackson
@kangarunner
@CaptainSkelebob2
@MrMan
@yick
@galii
Well.. I'm not really sure what your asking here..
I like the more fluid social interactions and less emphasize on age based, position based hierarchy of Latin, Medditerrean culture.
Granted that some Latinos are assholes, but most of them are cool and I can relax around them.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
January 17th, 2024, 2:15 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:

@Winston
@fschmidt
@MarcosZeitola
@publicduende
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@WanderingProtagonist
@88jose88
@gsjackson
@kangarunner
@CaptainSkelebob2
@MrMan
@yick
@galii
Filipino's have always struck me as being ultra fake as hell with all their
I'm always positive no matter what" attitude. I hate that, and then they expect you to never display any negative traits I'm like "f**k you, get the hell out of here. I'm negative sometimes, deal with it." As for the being born into the wrong culture it's possible to feel this way, but in the case a lot of blacks they want the entire world to be BLACKNESS or try to claim they invented and created everything.

That's why I find white girls so repulsive because ever since they started f***ing black males for sport you have lots of self loathing white people pretending to be negros like they strongly hate their whiteness but at the same time they would never live in a negro dominated society if they can afford not to. Most of the whites who try to pretend they are part of the black culture shit do it purely out of self hatred and to prove a point that they are rebelling against their own culture. Honestly the UK only started to suck during the modern age just like America did. But if you dig deeper into America's history during Pioneer days, it's culture wasn't bad at all. Girls were very respectful to their fathers, and they use to be tolerable and pleasant to be around. Europeans also had some of the best art. Now all of that is being erased and destroyed by far left dickheads throughout the West.

I believe most people might feel disconnected from their own culture to a certain degree. But when I see people imitating blackness...The only thing they can think of is ghetto hood shit. When blacks use to act somewhat proper they were imitating white people with their hair slicked and greased and back I'm talking about The era of The Temptations. Nobody black imitates that culture anymore, instead they're imitating Juvenile, Lil Wayne or who ever the f**k else is mainstream today in the rap business because being a rebellious thug with no self control is more appealing to low level scum bags of society. Now you have whites imitating the same cringe ghettoness themselves because all the white rappers copy the black ones. Now we see the decline of Western civilization everywhere, it's going to be funny watching Blacks having to fight with Latinos over supremacy in America once enough of them become the majority. One thing for certain they aren't going to surrender to that blackness shit like the Whites are doing. Latinos are far too proud to give up their culture for that of someone else's, and you'll rarely come across Latinos/Hispanics who hate their own culture. Of course I would rather they stay in Latin America or Mexico instead of turning the U.S. into those places.
Yeah Publicduende told me about true nature of Filipinos too. You gotta watch out for Filippino kindness.. as they think any foreigner is a walking ATM machine. And I agree with you on black people. I hate when it's considered cool to be a thug in black culture and any black guy who is intelligent and educated are called "house nigga" or some sh*t like that. :lol: I mean before desegregation, black community was strong, black people were prim and proper, educated and had their own banks, schools, stores, churches ,and acted all civilized. After desegregation.. we got rap, single motherhoods, crack epidemic, ghettos, LA Riots, Black Lives Matter nonsense, Martin Luther King day nonsense, and niggas keep "chimping out" left and right. What a tragedy.