Has 'Happier Abroad' Philosophy Ruined Any Lives?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Has 'Happier Abroad' Philosophy Ruined Any Lives?

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 27th, 2022, 4:15 pm
And I am of the opinion, and I know this is controversial, but I feel a lot of men who "never scored" with Western women are just kind of... losers? Like I scored with Western women just fine. And abroad, same story. You wouldn't think of Western women as all being universally awful unless you felt scorned by them and, as a result, bitter. Hard to hate women if they provide you sex. Although you can still hate the CULTURE. As I did.
I don't think that it's fair to assume that men who never scored with Western women are losers. Some of those men might be but I personally don't think that most of them are. I know cases of guys who are intelligent and successful in most areas of life but still cannot get a woman in their native Western country. Sometimes there is some negative variable such as being on the autistic spectrum or some of them simply haven't learned the social know-how necessary to be attractive to women and are therefore lost when it comes to dating and interacting with the opposite sex. Moreover, certain Western countries such as the UK and the US are not the most fertile grounds for social interaction. If you're a guy on the autistic spectrum or with some other kind of social impairment you might not even be given a chance to practice social skills since those societies tend to automatically exclude people who are socially awkward or a bit different and this could result in further social stagnation. I was having this same conversation with a mutual friend of ours today actually.

This was very much my case and I don't consider myself a loser. I've always had certain gifted traits and pursued higher things but am also on the autistic spectrum and was for the most part unable to socialize in the UK. Most people found me strange. I was always a bit of a loner. And yes, I too was an incel who never scored with any Western woman. However, once I moved to Spain in my early 20s, within two months I was in my first long-term relationship with a highly educated Latina who was just finishing her master's degree at the University of Valencia. At the same time I also made plenty of friends who appreciated my good qualities and showed me a lot of affection. In light of this I came to realize that I was never the "weirdo" that people in the UK dismissed me as. Rather I was a normal person who could flourish socially if given the right opportunities and a suitable environment. Living in Spain was my first experience of a normal country. I'm of the view that the Anglosphere isn't a normal society and that a sizeable subset of people are simply unable to fit in there.

As for Western women, I'm not one of those guys who think that they are all universally awful. I simply recognize that girls from the UK are generally of lower quality in comparison to those of other countries and therefore have little interest in them. I'm not attracted to White women anyway since I only like Latinas and certain other types of dark-skinned women, but in my case my hatred of British culture is so extreme that I would never want to date anybody from that country, not even if hypothetically I found an individual British girl physically attractive. I'm a major Hispanophile and Anglophobe and find British culture just too alien for me to ever be able to accept. I only feel comfortable with Latin and Mediterranean cultures and only want to date women from those regions. I feel too uncomfortable around British females to want to sleep with them. British people are just too weird for my tastes. They just aren't my cup of tea! :lol:
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I was already in the Happier Abroad mindset at the age of 21, well before I got here. Seeing the way so many women at my college behaved completely turned me off from them. Their skankiness was so extreme and repulsive that I knew there was something deeply wrong with most women in the West. Meanwhile, every time I met a foreign exchange girl at my college from Asia, she just radiated warmth, kindness, and true feminine energy. I actually felt like she enjoyed talking to me and came away with this feeling of "that's what a conversation between a boy and a girl is supposed to feel like."

In my trip to Hungary, I felt the same way seeing the female tourists from Asia. Some of them are just downright precious. There's something different about the way they smile. Its like it resembles a kind of childlike joy.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 27th, 2022, 10:52 pm
I think social skills matter a lot, and the best way to ensure your son won't "score" is to be some sort of crazed overly strict helicopter parent who focuses solely on their offspring's academic success as opposed to their social development. I think for this reason countries like Japan have just as many if not more 'herbivore men' as the Western world has 'incels'. The two groups are birds of a feather.
I spent the summer of '08 in Japan for immersive Japanese language school and then lived there for a year in the very early 2010s and my impression is that many Japanese adults have significantly stunted social skills and an evident lack of emotional intelligence. Socially they seem like perpetual high school kids who just come across as completely awkward when it comes to encounters outside of their immediate family and friendship circle. Japan is a nation with a high level of social ineptitude. I think that this is due in part to the culture's extreme focus on "academic achievement" rather than social development as you've alluded. I also think that it has to do with Japan's heavily regimented society with all of its social rules and ritualistic etiquette which can make social interaction a nightmare for anybody who is not good with that kind of stuff. So a significant subset of Japanese people don't know how talk to others, perceive their own awkwardness and therefore prefer to keep to themselves. Today we see the high numbers of "herbivore men" who don't even try to interact with women.

A while ago on this forum I told the story of how some adult Japanese woman in her 30s saw me get off a bus at a station in Ogaki and literally run towards me in the most excited manner imaginable shouting "Are you American? Are you American?". She was obviously a "gaijin hunter" type who wanted a White Western guy and casually found one in a place with hardly any White Western guys around. I was initially taken aback by the encounter and didn't know how to respond. Once I had gathered my thoughts together I explained to her in Japanese that I'm not American and asked her what she wanted and she told me that she liked American culture and then apologized. I ask myself why an adult Japanese woman in her 30s would behave like that. I think that in Japan plenty of women are socially awkward or poorly socialized too and don't know how to approach men or flirt. Often when they do try to approach us they appear like a bumbling middle school girl and don't know any different.

I actually didn't do too well in Japan despite learning the language and now recognize that it was a mistaken HA plan. I then went to Spain and then Latin America and did much better in both of those regions. Not every place suits us all. We have to find the place that suits us the most. That should be obvious. We all know that Winston isn't happier in Taiwan as the OP mentioned but that is because Taiwan is a society that doesn't suit him and he only spends time there because of family ties anyway. He is usually happier in the Philippines where he claims that he has a vibrant social life and even had a long-term relationship and fathered a child.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Fathering children and ensuring your genes survive is the ultimate goal. Ive banged 100s of women and probably got kids all over the place
Hopefully they have the strength to survive
If they do they can look me up when they are 18 :lol: :lol: :lol:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 27th, 2022, 10:52 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
August 27th, 2022, 7:46 pm
I don't think that it's fair to assume that men who never scored with Western women are losers. Some of those men might be but I personally don't think that most of them are. I know cases of guys who are intelligent and successful in most areas of life but still cannot get a woman in their native Western country. Sometimes there is some negative variable such as being on the autistic spectrum or some of them simply haven't learned the social know-how necessary to be attractive to women and are therefore lost when it comes to dating and interacting with the opposite sex. Moreover, certain Western countries such as the UK and the US are not the most fertile grounds for social interaction. If you're a guy on the autistic spectrum or with some other kind of social impairment you might not even be given a chance to practice social skills since those societies tend to automatically exclude people who are socially awkward or a bit different and this could result in further social stagnation. I was having this same conversation with a mutual friend of ours today actually.

This was very much my case and I don't consider myself a loser. I've always had certain gifted traits and pursued higher things but am also on the autistic spectrum and was for the most part unable to socialize in the UK. Most people found me strange. I was always a bit of a loner. And yes, I too was an incel who never scored with any Western woman. However, once I moved to Spain in my early 20s, within two months I was in my first long-term relationship with a highly educated Latina who was just finishing her master's degree at the University of Valencia. At the same time I also made plenty of friends who appreciated my good qualities and showed me a lot of affection. In light of this I came to realize that I was never the "weirdo" that people in the UK dismissed me as. Rather I was a normal person who could flourish socially if given the right opportunities and a suitable environment. Living in Spain was my first experience of a normal country. I'm of the view that the Anglosphere isn't a normal society and that a sizeable subset of people are simply unable to fit in there.

As for Western women, I'm not one of those guys who think that they are all universally awful. I simply recognize that girls from the UK are generally of lower quality in comparison to those of other countries and therefore have little interest in them. I'm not attracted to White women anyway since I only like Latinas and certain other types of dark-skinned women, but in my case my hatred of British culture is so extreme that I would never want to date anybody from that country, not even if hypothetically I found an individual British girl physically attractive. I'm a major Hispanophile and Anglophobe and find British culture just too alien for me to ever be able to accept. I only feel comfortable with Latin and Mediterranean cultures and only want to date women from those regions. I feel too uncomfortable around British females to want to sleep with them. British people are just too weird for my tastes. They just aren't my cup of tea! :lol:
You're right to add a bit of much needed nuance to my rather blunt statement. I should have probably rephrased what I said... one can, of course, be socially awkward and not be "a loser" for it. And you do need a leg up sometimes to get started, get in the game so to speak. I think social skills matter a lot, and the best way to ensure your son won't "score" is to be some sort of crazed overly strict helicopter parent who focuses solely on their offspring's academic success as opposed to their social development. I think for this reason countries like Japan have just as many if not more 'herbivore men' as the Western world has 'incels'. The two groups are birds of a feather.

I'm glad you were able to outgrow your predicament in life. Going to another country and starting "fresh" in your early twenties probably helped a lot. Our mutual friend, he's in his thirties now, still waiting to get his chance. As the clock ticks, these things become more and more difficult... a younger man often gets the benefit of the doubt not given to those of us who are older. Its rough being a late bloomer.

But to answer the OP of this thread, no, HappierAbroad is very unlikely to "ruin" anyone's life. Overall I would say its a net positive.
Good discussion here guys. :)
My opinion: There's really no such thing as a "loser", it's all in a man's head, and learning to score with women is a totally learnable skill. He can learn to use it to lay "Western" women if he wants, but in these times I can also frankly see why certain personalities might like to take a pass on the "West" and go overseas to start with.

Also if you haven't enjoyed much success yet, going to a much better location where that becomes easier and you're allowed to both be happier and also get more "positive reinforcement" there where it's much easier to score makes complete sense, so @Lucas88 is a great example sharing his story how that worked for him.

A type of completely pointless negativity I wish I did not see so much of from a lot of potentially promising guys in the modern day manosphere though, entirely for their own sake:
Guys who want to succeed with women but haven't yet are seriously not doing themselves or others in the same predicament any favors by saying "PUA/seduction skill is a scam," because that has always included tons of very below average or average (sometimes funny looking) guys with little-to-no "SMV" who went from being frustrated incels who lacked confidence, to being smooth and confident in their ability to lay the women.
They needed to get more knowledge about how women actually work, for one thing, and get red pilled to get a broader picture of women's *actual* (not idealized) sexual behavior, then they need to get the basic masculine mindset basics down so they can convey that sense of relaxed confidence that women like, but which also has an adequate amount of what I've heard politely termed "outcome independence," (in other words: "not giving a !@#$"). You could still be a gentleman to the nines if you want, but there needs to be an element of that in the initial stage. (Note that I'm not saying they couldn't care about or theoretically fall in love later after scoring and building up the actual relationship. @Outcast9428 might call me on that if he thought that was what I was saying, but I only meant at the beginning when you're still working on laying that particular new woman for the first time. You could afterward go the full traditonial monogamy route, in theory. :) )

I could elaborate a lot more, but notice to any naysayers that a key point is that I'm talking about other guys who also once considered themselves "losers" but changed and succeeded (not guys who are taller than normal and self-describe as handsome, like me and I believe @MarcosZeitola here ):
I would agree that if it's just guys who are (or at least we claim to be) tall and better looking than normal, then it makes sense to view any advice we might be dishing out with a grain of salt, since tall guys are sort of notorious for being full of themselves. :lol:
But that's my point about pointing out how the PUA/seduction scene's success stories are full of guys who used to think of themselves as losers (including short ones who are not handsome in any classical or idealized sense):
But they all learned the skills and became so much happier that it was like being born into a new life for them even if they retained their core personality.
So were those kind of success stories ever really "losers?" I don't think so, but it's a bit irrelevant whether they'd label themselves that way or not, the important thing is not to just f**k yourself up with pointless defeatism, but to set your goals and find a pathway that works for you to succeed instead. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
August 28th, 2022, 5:18 am
I was already in the Happier Abroad mindset at the age of 21, well before I got here. Seeing the way so many women at my college behaved completely turned me off from them. Their skankiness was so extreme and repulsive that I knew there was something deeply wrong with most women in the West. Meanwhile, every time I met a foreign exchange girl at my college from Asia, she just radiated warmth, kindness, and true feminine energy. I actually felt like she enjoyed talking to me and came away with this feeling of "that's what a conversation between a boy and a girl is supposed to feel like."

In my trip to Hungary, I felt the same way seeing the female tourists from Asia. Some of them are just downright precious. There's something different about the way they smile. Its like it resembles a kind of childlike joy.
@Outcast9428 I also still would guess that Asia is the best place for you, but you are just on slightly dangerous ground by assuming that those same nice Asian women radiating warmth, kindness, and true feminine energy don't nonetheless also love going at it in bed a lot entirely outside a monogamous context (which many do). But of course not all do, so obviously it's a better hunting ground for the ones who actually are potential traditionalists too, rather than being in the woke West full of mentally twisted karens giving their 5 year olds transgender operations, as well as "riding the cock carousel" as I heard some other HA members rather cleverly put it. :)

Hungary is an interesting choice too: They have been getting the jewmedia denouncing them like crazy for a hard swing toward nationalism and also outlawing the worst of globohomo completely, as I understand it. I heard Hungarian women were pretty easy lays though, so maybe that wasn't true (I have no idea, no plans to go there), so again... just a friendly caveat that the girls acting nicer and more feminine doesn't mean they're not going at it with both the native men and foreigners. Sometimes the foreigners have the advantage, because the traditional or more conservative atmospheres frankly boosts the demand amongst the women for no-strings-attached sex that they feel they can't ask for as easy from the local/native men.

Dunno about Hungary, but Chinese women are totally infamous for this with white guys. Some of them find us handsome, which is very nice and flattering, but I heard one Chinese woman say that's fine, but she thought it was mostly the no-strings attached sex they're really going crazy about, because they think they can't ask for that as easy (or at all) without getting picked on by the local men, yet they want it bad. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 28th, 2022, 5:53 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
August 28th, 2022, 5:18 am

@Outcast9428 I also still would guess that Asia is the best place for you, but you are just on slightly dangerous ground by assuming that those same nice Asian women radiating warmth, kindness, and true feminine energy don't nonetheless also love going at it in bed a lot entirely outside a monogamous context (which many do). But of course not all do, so obviously it's a better hunting ground for the ones who actually are potential traditionalists too, rather than being in the woke West full of mentally twisted karens giving their 5 year olds transgender operations, as well as "riding the cock carousel" as I heard some other HA members rather cleverly put it. :)

Hungary is an interesting choice too: They have been getting the jewmedia denouncing them like crazy for a hard swing toward nationalism and also outlawing the worst of globohomo completely, as I understand it. I heard Hungarian women were pretty easy lays though, so maybe that wasn't true (I have no idea, no plans to go there), so again... just a friendly caveat that the girls acting nicer and more feminine doesn't mean they're not going at it with both the native men and foreigners. Sometimes the foreigners have the advantage, because the traditional or more conservative atmospheres frankly boosts the demand amongst the women for no-strings-attached sex that they feel they can't ask for as easy from the local/native men.

Dunno about Hungary, but Chinese women are totally infamous for this with white guys. Some of them find us handsome, which is very nice and flattering, but I heard one Chinese woman say that's fine, but she thought it was mostly the no-strings attached sex they're really going crazy about, because they think they can't ask for that as easy (or at all) without getting picked on by the local men, yet they want it bad. :lol:
The sex/dating environment of a country is like an economy, it is structured according to supply and demand.

Asia is unique in that Asian men have the least amount of desire, among any race, for no strings attached sex. Asian women also have the least amount of desire for no strings attached sex. Asian men and women are the only race on Earth that is pretty much in complete agreement with one another on their values regarding the question "does sex require love?" 62% of Asian men and 64% of Asian women said yes. Among every other race of people, women were significantly more likely then men to say yes. But for Asians specifically, the men and women's values are pretty much the same. Given that a much smaller amount of men are available to provide no strings attached sex to the minority of women who do want it, the women who do want it I imagine would be more likely to go for foreign guys who they know come from more liberal cultures and aren't as likely to call her a whore and try to ruin her reputation.

Its kind of like how, America is overwhelmingly liberal but a traditional woman is going to have a lot of suitors in America because there's more demand for traditional women here then there is a supply of them. And that's despite the fact that demand for traditional women overall is nowhere near as high in America as it is in China or Japan. In China, there's more of a demand for Don Juan type men then there is a supply of them, even if the demand for them is nowhere near as high as the demand for Don Juan type men is in the United States.

In Japan, there are actually more traditional women then there is demand for. 1 out of 3 women in Japan specifically want to be housewives. Only 1 out of 3 women in Japan actually want to work but most women in Japan do work because they feel like they have to and because most men's salaries are not good enough to let them stay at home. But if you are a guy in Japan who makes enough money to provide for a family on his own income but aren't simultaneously working insanely long hours at the office, you are basically gold to the Japanese women.

Women tend to slowly adapt to what the demand from men is for. Women right now are very slutty and promiscuous because the men of the 1970s, 80s, 90s, and 2000s wanted women to be slutty and they created a cultural atmosphere that essentially assumed that men liked slutty women. Oddly enough, in the 2010s, the decade women become most overwhelmingly slutty is the decade that there seems to be the least amount of demand for slutty women from young men. It might take another decade or two but women will eventually figure out that an increasingly large number of men really do not like slutty women and we will start getting more traditional women in the West again.

Actually, some zoomer women are already figuring out that the young men of our generation just don't like slutty girls. There are more zoomer women who are attracted to traditional lifestyles compared to millennial women.

My experience with Hungary was that there is no hookup culture there. Some hookups probably still happen but its definitely stigmatized by society and if you tried to hookup with a woman in the nightclubs, you would very likely be kicked out of the club.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

It hasn't been ruining my life: I've been pumping and dumping. Sometimes, I've get pumped and dumped, but I ride it until the wheels fall off sotospeak so I don't get hurt as much.

``
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

The friggin IT industry in America is Liberal. Makes life harder for a down-the-middle-of-the-road/Libertarian kind of guy like me.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

I think after him going to Russia, it likely "almost ruined" winston's life.

There is a concept I think, called relative vs absolute. I can't remember the other similar concepts and the jargon.

Basically, when Winston started going to the Philippines, he's wasting his time and money.

Why do I think this? I don't know, I'm just saying, its thousands of dollars.

But Winston's not a millionaire.

Edit: Just in case, if he wins the lottery in the next 10 years or a friend of his wins the lottery, then perhaps... it wasn't a waste of money. He did acquire a lot of information in his Happier abroad journey.
Last edited by josephty2 on September 8th, 2022, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Outcast9428 wrote:
August 28th, 2022, 6:53 pm
Asia is unique in that Asian men have the least amount of desire, among any race, for no strings attached sex. Asian women also have the least amount of desire for no strings attached sex.
By experience, you can't generalise over an entire continent.

I can assure you that South East Asians have, on average, higher sex drive than us Western pussies. Sure, they'd rather do it with a long-term or married partner. Sure, they like to keep discreet about it. Sure, they might have additional cultural constraints and taboos if they profess Islam or (as in PH) they want to keep the traditional Catholic bronze face a bit longer. From what I could see on the NSFW Reddits, more and more young women and men over here are increasingly open about NSA sex, swinging and extra-relationship experiences. There is a fair amount of exhibitionists, too, and a good number of them are quite the eye pleaser!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
And I am of the opinion, and I know this is controversial, but I feel a lot of men who "never scored" with Western women are just kind of... losers? Like I scored with Western women just fine. And abroad, same story....
Loser? Depends where. About myself, yes, I was a loser - in Europe with Western women. However I am not a loser in Asia - I wonder how you define a 'loser' - Who is a 'loser'?

I never made it up to even a girlfriend for 30 minutes in Europe, but I met several women in Asia from several different countries who were honestly interested in a long term relationship with me. So what? Nothing did work out in Europe for me but I own now everything in Asia I was dreaming before.

I considered the life I enjoy now as impossible to achieve during my entire life while I was still living in Europe.
If I look back about my life in Europe, I don't know if I should cry or smile. But I know I will never be back again to Europe, this is for sure.

I am not super-rich, but also far away from being poor - now married since 45 years, in Japan, never divorced, and still have a good relationship with my 2 daughters and grandchildren and also with my Filipina fosterdaughter, I have no debits, but some savings, health insurance and good retirement allowance up to end of life, I am owner of a nice condominium in Japan, and also owner of 2 condo units as my second home in Thailand, I have 2 cars, 2 motorcycles + one motorcycle in Thailand...

I am very happy now, also nothing missing in my rooms, and if I really need something, I just buy it....
I feel a lot of men who "never scored" with Western women are just kind of... losers?
I have no idea how to 'score' with Western women. Loser? Maybe...

Honestly, I don't care what others are thinking about me, why should I? If somebody thinks, I am a loser, so let it be...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
September 1st, 2022, 8:31 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
And I am of the opinion, and I know this is controversial, but I feel a lot of men who "never scored" with Western women are just kind of... losers? Like I scored with Western women just fine. And abroad, same story....
Loser? Depends where. About myself, yes, I was a loser - in Europe with Western women. However I am not a loser in Asia - I wonder how you define a 'loser' - Who is a 'loser'?

I never made it up to even a girlfriend for 30 minutes in Europe, but I met several women in Asia from several different countries who were honestly interested in a long term relationship with me. So what? Nothing did work out in Europe for me but I own now everything in Asia I was dreaming before.

I considered the life I enjoy now as impossible to achieve during my entire life while I was still living in Europe.
If I look back about my life in Europe, I don't know if I should cry or smile. But I know I will never be back again to Europe, this is for sure.

I am not super-rich, but also far away from being poor - now married since 45 years, in Japan, never divorced, and still have a good relationship with my 2 daughters and grandchildren and also with my Filipina fosterdaughter, I have no debits, but some savings, health insurance and good retirement allowance up to end of life, I am owner of a nice condominium in Japan, and also owner of 2 condo units as my second home in Thailand, I have 2 cars, 2 motorcycles + one motorcycle in Thailand...

I am very happy now, also nothing missing in my rooms, and if I really need something, I just buy it....
I feel a lot of men who "never scored" with Western women are just kind of... losers?

Honestly, I don't care what others are thinking about me, why should I? If somebody thinks, I am a loser, so let it be...
When you and I were on MGTOW Nice Guys ~15 years ago, I used to call you "The Godfather".
You really are legendary, and no matter how much vitriol and dysfunction is spewed on this site, you've unabashedly done a wonder job posting here. Thank you for your contributions, and that you are one of the best embodiments of being "Happier Abroad". :0) :0) :o)
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Yohan wrote:
September 1st, 2022, 8:31 am

@Yohan is most definitely an awesome example of the Happier Abroad model working perfectly! Congratulations, Yohan. :)

My other opinions (not specific to Yohan):

#1 Ignore any one calling you a "loser," their opinions mean nothing, it's all about defining and achieving your own goals.

#2 I'm a believer in studying women and optimizing your personal methods for how to score with them, but see no reason why it matters if you score with "Western" women or not.
A certain amount of knowhow about how to get the women is going to apply universally, but the huge cultural differences and being valued for different reasons in another country and culture amongst the women there makes perfectly good sense to try your luck that way.
I personally am one of the ones with more "Western" women xp than foreign (though I like girls from overseas who came here too), but I don't really think your ability or aptitude to score with "Western" women means much.
Some areas I've lived in in various parts of the USSA (mostly Left Coast, some mountain states) are OK (rural and urban), others are nasty urban shit-holes filled with drug users, criminals and lowlifes where everyone's miserable. Naturally there's good people sprinkled around even in the nasty areas (including women), but not wanting anything to do with the available social circles, nightlife, etc in such areas certainly doesn't make anyone a "loser" even if they never approach a single Western woman, from my POV. I can understand why so many want out, and might actually want to conserve resources and make their escape as a higher priority goal, rather than play the field in the USSA or similarly unpalatable environments.
Even though I'm in the minority here of actually still liking American women OK (case by case), I wish I'd gotten myself out of the USSA permanently decades ago, in retrospect, though I'm still on track to get out nicely, unless more theoretic shenanigans get pulled (more pandemics, wars, etc).
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 1st, 2022, 9:30 am
When you and I were on MGTOW Nice Guys ~15 years ago, I used to call you "The Godfather".
You really are legendary, and no matter how much vitriol and dysfunction is spewed on this site, you've unabashedly done a wonder job posting here. Thank you for your contributions, and that you are one of the best embodiments of being "Happier Abroad". :0) :0) :o)
@E Irizarry R&B Singer

Thank you so much for your nice comment, yes, true I know about you for sure longer than 15 years already.

Unfortunately the NiceGuy Forum closed down suddenly. I was quite upset about it, as I have been the 3rd administrator there over years and also contributed financially to the forum to keep it running over many years.

I could take it over and keep it running - why not, but neither the owner nor the 2nd admin informed me about their intention to get away from the forum and just shut it down quickly for always, deleting everything. I never heard from both of them anything again.

The owner, 1st admin was living in Japan many years, married to a Japanese woman and decided to return to USA for a new job in a college or university, the 2nd admin also considered to enter some job as a teacher - he was from Australia but got seriously ill, overweight and divorced from his Asian wife and also disappeared.

I guess, both of them were just interested to remain anonymous and not to be identified - maybe because of their jobs and deleted everything. We communicated between us always using the forum, I don't even know their real names and I have no email address of them. I lost contact with both of them after the forum was deleted.