Why does East Asian seem more "exciting" than the Anglo countries?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Why does East Asian seem more "exciting" than the Anglo countries?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,

I visited the East Asian(Chinese/Japanese/Korean neighborhood) and they seem quite exciting. Actually I met a lady who worked at a massage parlor who started chatting with me. I had to run that time but it was a cool experience. The food is really good and its seems like there's a lot of entertainment like Karaoke.

In contrast, most Anglo establishments everything is "hyper rational" its all in its right place. There's a place to park, a place to eat and everyone is in a hurry for you to finish your food and bounce. The whole environment is stale and too "family friendly" for my taste.

What do you guys think?

I think that while Asians have a strong work culture "front" inside there's lots of excitement going on.
zhuangbi
Freshman Poster

Re: Why does East Asian seem more "exciting" than the Anglo countries?

Post by zhuangbi »

Asians are not all doped up on anti-depressants and xanax like white people.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
August 25th, 2022, 1:14 pm
Hey guys,

I visited the East Asian(Chinese/Japanese/Korean neighborhood) and they seem quite exciting. Actually I met a lady who worked at a massage parlor who started chatting with me. I had to run that time but it was a cool experience. The food is really good and its seems like there's a lot of entertainment like Karaoke.

In contrast, most Anglo establishments everything is "hyper rational" its all in its right place. There's a place to park, a place to eat and everyone is in a hurry for you to finish your food and bounce. The whole environment is stale and too "family friendly" for my taste.

What do you guys think?

I think that while Asians have a strong work culture "front" inside there's lots of excitement going on.
Just one example to back up what you’re saying. I see a lot of Asians in mom n pop style restaurants that have their kids hanging out in the restaurant or maybe just quietly doing homework. I went to an obvious family run barbershop where the family was chilling out, having fun. And the service was still good and the establishment was clean. With Anglo business that would be deemed inappropriate and unprofessional. Hell, they’d probably try to make it illegal or something. So I’ve noticed lots of stuff like that in Asia which is cool because it can make things seem a bit more down to earth.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

I heard they have a similar system in the Mediterranean countries where families can go to bars together. There's some places in the Anglo countries where if they are "family friendly" they don't like non-families hanging out there and vice versa.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

zhuangbi wrote:
August 25th, 2022, 3:34 pm
Yeah but Asians still kiss white people's asses and adopt the same shitty behavior as they do, just behind closed doors.
Ask Japanese men why are they obsessed with QOS culture, cuckolding, and NRT shit so much? Because they are influenced by pathetic liberal white men from the West. One thing I noticed is that Asians will imitate the hell out of Westerners. That's the reason why the leftist whites in Asia are trying so damn hard to convert them so they become like the Western societies. Cucked out, defeated, and self-hating. Ask the Koreans why the f**k were they supporting BLM in 2020? Because whites make shit trendy and they want to do everything the white people do. It's not that hard to change Asia into being like the US they are conformists, not leaders, all you need is enough white people to move there to show them and they'll easily influence them. That's the whole reason why Kim doesn't even like South Korea and wants North Korea to be as little like them as possible.
zhuangbi
Freshman Poster

Post by zhuangbi »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
August 27th, 2022, 12:04 pm
zhuangbi wrote:
Yeah but Asians still kiss white people's asses and adopt the same shitty behavior as they do, just behind closed doors.
Ask Japanese men why are they obsessed with QOS culture, cuckolding, and NRT shit so much? Because they are influenced by pathetic liberal white men from the West. One thing I noticed is that Asians will imitate the hell out of Westerners. That's the reason why the leftist whites in Asia are trying so damn hard to convert them so they become like the Western societies. Cucked out, defeated, and self-hating. Ask the Koreans why the f**k were they supporting BLM in 2020? Because whites make shit trendy and they want to do everything the white people do. It's not that hard to change Asia into being like the US they are conformists, not leaders, all you need is enough white people to move there to show them and they'll easily influence them. That's the whole reason why Kim doesn't even like South Korea and wants North Korea to be as little like them as possible.
If you think Koreans support BLM, you don't know Koreans.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

zhuangbi wrote:
August 30th, 2022, 12:41 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
August 27th, 2022, 12:04 pm
zhuangbi wrote:
If you think Koreans support BLM, you don't know Koreans.
I do know Koreans and I'm not talking about the ones in the North, I'm talking about South Koreans, they were fagging out for them and @Williamsmith spoke about something related to this when he posted an article. I also saw them Kpop Koreans literately virtue signaling and fagging out all over twitter in 2020 in the name of that POS George Floyde. They are no better than the Japanese who are now invested in all this weird black male worship cuckold shit. All they need is that French Jew Greg Lansky dipshit over there to direct BLACKED: THE JAPANESE EDITION, and he got them right where he want them. Asia is extremely fragile, weak, and vulnerable. Once the white nations are completely finished, they'll turn their sights on the Asian countries less likely to resist their influence. N-Korea will be safe, but I doubt South Korea will.

Asia wants to be owned just like the whites in America and Western Europe are owned and are easy to control and force into surrendering their nations over to those that feel "your nation is too white, so we need more nigs and sand nigs to move in, and a bunch of Latinos who we can exploit that will keep us in power."

Neither side know a damn thing about being leaders anymore other than North Korea and China that will never cuck out to whites or Jews in position of authority. .

That shit is already happening to Japan who is getting bullied and harassed by Jews and Leftist whites that are telling them "you are too racist, your nation is too Japanese. You need more people that don't look like you to move here."All this will lead to is a bunch of idiots demanding a bunch of special rights and privileges, SJW forcing PC beliefs on everyone, and streets becoming more unrecognizable even if they had citizens that behaved themselves who weren't Japanese it would still change the way the place looks. Such people will walk around acting like the country belongs to them. You'll then have people building up their own communities like they do here in the U.S. calling Japanese neighborhoods their own neighborhood when all neighborhoods in Japan belong to the Japanese. If you aren't Latino but walked into a Latino neighborhood and if they have Latino gangs living in that neighborhood you won't be allowed to be there. So imagine people in South Korea getting told "you can't be here." In their own goddamn country just because a shit load of non-Koreans occupied a piece of neighborhood.

They'll be just like the whites, People losing their own damn countries to outsiders because they are too afraid to tell Jews and liberal whites to f**k off and kill themselves. if the Yakuza were as tough as they looked, they would force their GOV to protect Japan and it's identity and they would run the Jews and liberal whites the f**k outta of there.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
August 25th, 2022, 1:14 pm
Hey guys,

What do you guys think?

I haven't ate the food in Asia for a long time.

I had a thought, In america its a job, in Asia its work. I get it.

I don't like going (spending my money) to massage parlors. I just can't waste my money there. I suppose you are correct with the karaoke reference.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.