Mew6ix is a Troll

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mew6ix is a Troll

Post by Tsar »

Here's reasons why @Mew6ix deserves to stay in Canada (if he's really even in Canada).

1. He uses language even worse than misogynist Incels.
2. He has zero value for girls (which makes me think Mew6ix is probably a faggot, or a troll. One of the two)
3. He has said "Jesus" gives him happiness! Well, if that's true, just stick with being a lonely monkey in Canada, because you have your "Jesus" to give you comfort and support.

You also contribute absolutely nothing!

Pray to your God and Jesus to make you into a real man! You really need to do that or just jump in front of a moving subway and kill yourself on the subway tracks in Canada!

You don't deserve happiness but I think you admitted that you found it with Jesus!

You can stick with being happy worshipping Jesus!

The way you talk about females, you don't even want one!

Which are you?

1. Faggot
2. Troll

You really need to know that no one takes your @Mercury nonsense seriously! I know for a fact you and @Mercury are the same little nasty muppet!

I never liked that @Mercury trash and it seems you're @Mercury returned to troll worse under a new account!

I really do hope that a worm like you is really in Toronto, Canada! That way you can rot, be alone and miserable, and keep your "happiness" with Jesus! You really deserve it because you already found your "happiness" with Jesus!

Stop your whining about Toronto (if you're even if Toronto or Canada) because you're happy there! You have your "happiness" with Jesus! Stop complaining and say a prayer to God or Jesus!

You can't contradict yourself!

1. You are happy because you have happiness in Jesus
2. You are not happy and are falsely claiming you have happiness in Jesus

1. You are talking about how bad feminist women are. Only straight guys that want a female will talk about how bad feminist women are
2. Your nasty talk gives clues about you not wanting a female at all and you say terrible things about all females

A guy like you wouldn't be one that feminists even care about because you aren't even desiring them! You would avoid them because the way you spoke about all females, you wouldn't want to even be around them!

You're a troll! Admit it you stupid @Mercury sockpuppet! I know exactly who you are and you're a worthless degenerate not even worthy of the oxygen you breathe!

I don't know how anyone could believe a lying vile muppet like @Mew6ix! You already snubbed all advice people wanted to give you and you offend people and you don't take intelligent conversation seriously!

I doubt Mew6ix is being truthful about anything!
1. I doubt he's in Toronto or even anywhere in Canada
2. I doubt he believes anything he says because it's ridiculous and rubbish
3. I doubt he believes in Jesus because he is using religion to annoy people

I am curious to know other people's perspectives about @Mew6ix the muppet!

@Pixel--Dude @Lucas88 @WilliamSmith
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Mew6ix is a Troll

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Tsar wrote:
August 25th, 2022, 10:28 pm
Here's reasons why @Mew6ix deserves to stay in Canada (if he's really even in Canada).

2. He has zero value for girls (which makes me think Mew6ix is probably a faggot, or a troll. One of the two)
3. He has said "Jesus" gives him happiness! Well, if that's true, just stick with being a lonely monkey in Canada, because you have your "Jesus" to give you comfort and support.

Pray to your God and Jesus to make you into a real man! You really need to do that or just jump in front of a moving subway and kill yourself on the subway tracks in Canada!

You don't deserve happiness but I think you admitted that you found it with Jesus!

Which are you?

1. Faggot
2. Troll

You really need to know that no one takes your @Mercury nonsense seriously! I know for a fact you and @Mercury are the same little nasty muppet!

I never liked that @Mercury trash and it seems you're @Mercury returned to troll worse under a new account!

I really do hope that a worm like you is really in Toronto, Canada! That way you can rot, be alone and miserable, and keep your "happiness" with Jesus! You really deserve it because you already found your "happiness" with Jesus!

Stop your whining about Toronto (if you're even if Toronto or Canada) because you're happy there! You have your "happiness" with Jesus! Stop complaining and say a prayer to God or Jesus!

1. You are talking about how bad feminist women are. Only straight guys that want a female will talk about how bad feminist women are
2. Your nasty talk gives clues about you not wanting a female at all and you say terrible things about all females

A guy like you wouldn't be one that feminists even care about because you aren't even desiring them! You would avoid them because the way you spoke about all females, you wouldn't want to even be around them!

You're a troll! Admit it you stupid @Mercury sockpuppet! I know exactly who you are and you're a worthless degenerate not even worthy of the oxygen you breathe!

I don't know how anyone could believe a lying vile muppet like @Mew6ix! You already snubbed all advice people wanted to give you and you offend people and you don't take intelligent conversation seriously!

That night I was planning to just leave Happier Abroad for good, I did leave @Mew6ix some advice since I was possibly never going to come back anyway. So I don't know why he post a lot constantly either. Does the kind of make a person look really bad if they do it that much and about the same thing on a constant basis. Not saying he's a bad guy or anything for doing it but I rarely see anyone posting in the shoutout box other than him. I am going to assume he is just extremely frustrated and doesn't know any other way to deal with it. So maybe venting a lot is his way of coping and he may not be aware some people are bothered. It's not like he always posts in the forums though where all the conversation happens. He always only posts right there on the shoutout box.I also don't think you should have told him to murder himself, never know how deep the person is in the drowning waters. I know for a fact I've always been suicidal prone, but someone telling me to do it wouldn't lead me to do it, although some people actually have. Of course, I can't confirm what or who Mew really is so if he is a troll or whatnot. Well, I don't know what to really say.

I honestly try not to make a habit of even posting here anymore or just very little if any at all since I do have a tendency to get extremely mad and threateningly angry about a lot of things to the point where I feel like RKOing someone on the concrete when it's 120 degrees outside so they feel the impact and the burning heat when they hit the pavement and have to lay down there for a long period of time trying to recover. Sort of had a feeling that eventually, someone would bring him up for always posting so much like he always does where it appears to be "trolling". But oh well, guess some people don't have any other way to handle their social issues aside from venting about it over and over and over despite that won't solve or do anything either. I'm not going to call him out for it.

At this point, I see his post in the shoutout box and leave. It's not enough to make me get upset because he's doing that since I don't even care if he's doing it. There are things out in the world that annoy me to the point of wanting to throw someone through a brick wall but I know I'd be arrested for property damage if I could even do that.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
August 25th, 2022, 10:50 pm
Does kind of make a person look really bad if they do it that much and about the same thing on a constant basis.
No but constantly trolling does make a person look bad. There's a difference between repeating the same thing on a constant basis and constantly trolling with lies and exaggeration no one except gullible halfwits would believe.
Not saying he's a bad guy or anything for doing it but I rarely see anyone posting in the shoutout box other than him. I am going to assume he is just extremely frustrated and don't know any other way to deal with it. So maybe venting a lot is his way of coping and he may not be aware some people are bothered. It's not like he always post in the forums though where all the conversation happens. He always only post right there on the shoutout box. I also don't think you should have told him to murder himself, never know how deep the person is in the drowning waters. I know for a fact I've always been suicidal prone, but someone telling me to do it wouldn't lead me to do it, although some people actually have.
Have you read the lies that he's been posting on the shoutbox? You missed it but he's also been posting it to people's threads and intentionally trying to disrupt them. It's not a way he copes because trolls aren't trying to cope. Trolls are intentionally trying to troll or if no one cares, disrupt things.

I also didn't tell him to murder himself. I told him if his life is really that horrible and he is a legitimate person and he has absolutely no intention of changing his life or trying to develop a plan to leave Canada (which he's probably not in) then I stand by my words that maybe he should consider jumping in front of a subway if his prayers to God don't help him become a real man. I wouldn't ever tell that to a real person but trolls need to hear harsh statements once in awhile. People need to develop a way to do something. Mew6ix doesn't want to anything. I always take people's word until they prove themselves a liar or a troll. Mew6ix has proven himself to be both.
I also honestly try not to make a habit of even posting here anymore or just very little if any at all since I do have a tendency to get extremely mad and threateningly angry about a lot of things to the point where I feel like RKOing someone on the concrete when it's 120 degrees outside so they feel the impact and the burning heat when they hit the pavement and have to lay down there for a long period of time trying to recover. Sort of had a feeling that eventually, someone would bring him up for always posting so much like he always do where it appears to be "trolling". But oh well, guess some people don't have any other way to handle their social issues aside from venting about it over and over and over despite that won't solve or do anything either. I'm not going to call him out for it. At this point, I see his post in the shoutout box and leave. It's not enough to make me get upset because he's doing that since I don't even care if he's doing it. There are things out in the world that annoy me to the point of wanting to throw someone through a brick wall but know I'd be arrested for property damage if I could even do that.
Venting is normal but extreme exaggeration mixed with lies, tall tales, and exaggeration are not venting. They're disruptive at best and intentionally malicious behavior at worst.

He tells intentional slanderous lies about women who make TikTok videos and posted their video links. That is a serious problem that people don't do, only trolls do that sort of thing.

Venting is fine for handling or coping.

Trolling is not a way to handle or cope with anything.

I am not upset because his posts are exaggeration. I am upset because he's become a vile nasty muppet of a troll! He's actively trolling people in offensive ways because trolls often reveal their more malicious side with time. His vile language is worse than the many of the most vile things that I have read on the internet! They're worst most unbelievable lies possible and if he wanted his lies to be believed, he should do much better!

Bad with his brain!
Bad with his life!
Bad with females!
Bad at lying!
Bad at being a troll!

If he wants to be a vile troll, he should leave others out of it. Bringing others into undeniable trolling is what would make most people upset. That is what he's been doing in the last week.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Tsar wrote:

Which are you?

1. Faggot
2. Troll

I had a go at him in the shoutbox the other day because he said something addressed to you which should have been addressed to me, because it was in response to something I had said the day before about Christianity being a slave morality. So that pissed me off and I told him what I think.

There was also another incident a while back when someone posted an obituary for a long time member who had passed away. Jester's obituary was up and Mew6ix was still harping on about getting out of Toronto. Which I thought was a bit disrespectful. But that's my opinion.

The constant "GET ME OUT OF HERE" on permanent repeat is annoying as f**k. Especially since any genuine messages posted in the shoutbox are swept away with the relentless complaints. So if you are reading this @Mew6ix then I would like you to stop and let users use the shoutbox for exchanging information without their messages being drowned in paragraphs and paragraphs of "GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

Aside from that though I can't really say I have a major problem with him. I don't think he should be jumping on the bandwagon against you @Tsar that isn't right.

@WanderingProtagonist glad you decided to come back, dude. You're a good member of the forum and unlike some your contributions are serious and substantial.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 26th, 2022, 1:55 am
WanderingProtagonist glad you decided to come back, dude. You're a good member of the forum and unlike some your contributions are serious and substantial.
Yeah, don't leave @WanderingProtagonist! :o
All the cool people here like you and want you to stay.
(I'm in the middle of reading another of your rants about Japan and cucks, and haven't finished reading yet, but already enjoying your latest contributions, so thought I'd throw that out there.)

I didn't even get why you thought you'd "overstayed your welcome" like I noticed you say in the shoutbox, but you should stay, even if you need a break sometime. :)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Tsar wrote:

I wasn't too worried about him, but I did suspect it was the same person as that Mercury fellow who makes obvious joke posts.

I also guessed he was a jew too. He keeps talking about Israel and the law of return as well as occupying the shoutbox.

Reminds me of a vaguely related funny thing I saw (not to do with him):

I saw a jew on Bitchute telling people (trolling in the comments) that its not the jews to blame for the ZOGs, it's "a cabal of secret niggers," LOL.

Black women are the love of my life so I might punch someone's lights out if they called her any names IRL, but what can I say, I thought that was kinda funny as a Bitchute troll comment. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 26th, 2022, 3:51 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 26th, 2022, 1:55 am
WanderingProtagonist glad you decided to come back, dude. You're a good member of the forum and unlike some your contributions are serious and substantial.
Yeah, don't leave @WanderingProtagonist! :o
All the cool people here like you and want you to stay.
(I'm in the middle of reading another of your rants about Japan and cucks, and haven't finished reading yet, but already enjoying your latest contributions, so thought I'd throw that out there.)

I didn't even get why you thought you'd "overstayed your welcome" like I noticed you say in the shoutbox, but you should stay, even if you need a break sometime. :)
I said overstayed because I get verbally aggressive with my post and thought I was pissing people off or just annoying them whenever I came out militantly. It's just all the failure, and the constant struggle between figuring out how I'm going to spend my life from here on out. I just really miss the 90s at this point, been stuck living in it for a long since I can't really cope with the 21st century. Whether it's the garbage people that currently control everything right now. Or just the brutal standard of living. It's the negative energy I often carry that made me feel the way I did about leaving.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Mercer wrote:
August 26th, 2022, 5:14 pm
Or maybe he's suffering due to living a shitty city and being treated poorly by the women there.
Well, I wasn't worried about him then and am not now either, but here's his latest in the shoutbox, LOL:
Mew6ix August 26th, 2022, 5:24 am
Toronto feels like Auschwitz for me. I just applied for jobs in the IDF and Israeli secret intelligence (Mossad). I think I found my one way ticket out of Toronto. There are also Toronto Jews living in Israel and they hate Toronto too! They just like the business side of Toronto (importing millions of new consumers every day via Trudeau immigration). The women in Toronto are terrible!
:mrgreen:

Mentioning a few things so Mew6ix and the other jews on here who actually want to find a decent place can go and enjoy better options than being either in Toronto or israel trolling the forum:

First, jewish women, if you can weed out the schizo perverts and trannies, can actually be a lot of fun. :)
I stand by my "virulent antisemitism," but if it wasn't for the tribe's unforgivable crimes and infamies that I'm not in the mood to discuss right now, I actually like jewish women sometimes.
They're sort of notoriously easy lays, but I'm not saying that to tear 'em down: I love easy women, so from me that's a compliment. :)
They obviously have a greater than average tendency to be somewhat short and chubby, but that offset by a genetic tendency toward having a nice set of hooters as well. Some of them have utterly horrible personalities and braying obnoxious voices like that chick from Seinfeld, and are worse Karens than white lib women a lot of times, yet others are sweet-hearts.

I guess I probably shouldn't lay any more jewish girls at this point even if they seem like nice more-or-less normal hetero women (100% non-schizo/globohomo degenerates, no trannies, etc), dunno... I'd still treat 'em good (I enjoy being the Gods gift to horny women), but seems a bit potentially problematic. Certain of my views could theoretically be construed as having somewhat antisemitic overtones...
But anyway, enough about me, back to where the various jews trolling the forum can go to be Happier Abroad (or close enough):

To each their own, but if I were a jew, where would I go? Interesting question...
Definitely not parasitically infesting someone else's country and then doing down the goys with vast infamies all while whining like a cockroach about "antisemitism" and the holohoax, but I don't think Israel either, maybe Florida:
There's a big jewish scene in Florida, and a jew money man who I actually like quite a lot lives there with his family. (I can't be 100% sure, but I think they're in that minority of jews who actually act like actual human beings rather than jews, rather than the tribal mode of being a bunch of twisted rancorous schizophrenic pedophiles having parent-child sex like their many tribesmen driving forward the jewish "LBTQG rights" scene and talmudic transgenderism.)

Jew York City is too much of a big nasty shithole, but Florida's actually a pretty good way to go hang together with the tribe and enjoy easy lays with nice silly jewish girls (though good luck weeding out the good ones from the satanic carpet-munching trannies!).

My best friend (one of 3, but still one of them) is also a big jew bastard, so's my favorite Uncle who looks a lot like Ray Jackson from Bloodsport, LOL. Best friend doesn't like jews though he is one, but he doesn't look like one. Uncle doesn't like them either, but he looks like one bigtime!! :lol:

The venerable Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Mohamad nailed it when it comes to the selective jewish friends and girlfriends that even some of us nuclear-strength "virulent antisemites" have:
“They are not like the other Jews, that’s why they are my friends!”
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 27th, 2022, 2:27 pm
Mercer wrote:
August 26th, 2022, 5:14 pm
Or maybe he's suffering due to living a shitty city and being treated poorly by the women there.
Well, I wasn't worried about him then and am not now either, but here's his latest in the shoutbox, LOL:
Mew6ix August 26th, 2022, 5:24 am
Toronto feels like Auschwitz for me. I just applied for jobs in the IDF and Israeli secret intelligence (Mossad). I think I found my one way ticket out of Toronto. There are also Toronto Jews living in Israel and they hate Toronto too! They just like the business side of Toronto (importing millions of new consumers every day via Trudeau immigration). The women in Toronto are terrible!
:mrgreen:

Mentioning a few things so Mew6ix and the other jews on here who actually want to find a decent place can go and enjoy better options than being either in Toronto or israel trolling the forum:

First, jewish women, if you can weed out the schizo perverts and trannies, can actually be a lot of fun. :)
I stand by my "virulent antisemitism," but if it wasn't for the tribe's unforgivable crimes and infamies that I'm not in the mood to discuss right now, I actually like jewish women sometimes.
They're sort of notoriously easy lays, but I'm not saying that to tear 'em down: I love easy women, so from me that's a compliment. :)
They obviously have a greater than average tendency to be somewhat short and chubby, but that offset by a genetic tendency toward having a nice set of hooters as well. Some of them have utterly horrible personalities and braying obnoxious voices like that chick from Seinfeld, and are worse Karens than white lib women a lot of times, yet others are sweet-hearts.

I guess I probably shouldn't lay any more jewish girls at this point even if they seem like nice more-or-less normal hetero women (100% non-schizo/globohomo degenerates, no trannies, etc), dunno... I'd still treat 'em good (I enjoy being the Gods gift to horny women), but seems a bit potentially problematic. Certain of my views could theoretically be construed as having somewhat antisemitic overtones...
But anyway, enough about me, back to where the various jews trolling the forum can go to be Happier Abroad (or close enough):

To each their own, but if I were a jew, where would I go? Interesting question...
Definitely not parasitically infesting someone else's country and then doing down the goys with vast infamies all while whining like a cockroach about "antisemitism" and the holohoax, but I don't think Israel either, maybe Florida:
There's a big jewish scene in Florida, and a jew money man who I actually like quite a lot lives there with his family. (I can't be 100% sure, but I think they're in that minority of jews who actually act like actual human beings rather than jews, rather than the tribal mode of being a bunch of twisted rancorous schizophrenic pedophiles having parent-child sex like their many tribesmen driving forward the jewish "LBTQG rights" scene and talmudic transgenderism.)

Jew York City is too much of a big nasty shithole, but Florida's actually a pretty good way to go hang together with the tribe and enjoy easy lays with nice silly jewish girls (though good luck weeding out the good ones from the satanic carpet-munching trannies!).

My best friend (one of 3, but still one of them) is also a big jew bastard, so's my favorite Uncle who looks a lot like Ray Jackson from Bloodsport, LOL. Best friend doesn't like jews though he is one, but he doesn't look like one. Uncle doesn't like them either, but he looks like one bigtime!! :lol:

The venerable Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Mohamad nailed it when it comes to the selective jewish friends and girlfriends that even some of us nuclear-strength "virulent antisemites" have:
“They are not like the other Jews, that’s why they are my friends!”
Ever since they cucked a lot of Nations including Japan, a nation I once respected but can't anymore. I hate Jews even if they happen to be "the good ones." These people love ruining the world for no goddamn apparent reason and are constantly trying to bring down other people's countries and for what? I can't even figure out why they do this shit so damn much. It's like they believe no nation is allowed to have their own beliefs and values, if that nation wants to remain a certain way, they get mad and throw insults at them and hope verbal abuse will work like it worked on White people in nations where whites don't even care anymore about losing everything and being replaced by colored people whether they be blacks or some other colored ethnicity of people.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

August 27th, 2022, 7:26 pm
Ever since they cucked a lot of Nations including Japan, a nation I once respected but can't anymore. I hate Jews even if they happen to be "the good ones." These people love ruining the world for no goddamn apparent reason and are constantly trying to bring down other people's countries and for what? I can't even figure out why they do this shit so damn much. It's like they believe no nation is allowed to have their own beliefs and values, if that nation wants to remain a certain way, they get mad and throw insults at them and hope verbal abuse will work like it worked on White people in nations where whites don't even care anymore about losing everything and being replaced by colored people whether they be blacks or some other colored ethnicity of people.
Yeah, I hear you, I just happen to know enough individual jews well enough I can pretty much vouch for just those particular ones being decent people, i.e. the exceptions to the rule. Don't mistake me as putting on the kid gloves with the tribe as a whole though and talking nonsense about how we shouldn't stand up to the jews just because there are greater than zero quantities of good/decent/harmless ones: Just because my jew bastard best friend, uncle, and that Florida money man are all stand up, and I like some nerdy jewish girls with big knockrs, we're talking about a tribe of mutants as a whole that's something like 0.2% of the world's population and causes virtually all the world's problems, including funding both sides of the world's wars with ZOG banks and a giant list of utterly unconscionable offenses a mile long, including mass-murdering communism, zionism, being the root pushers and financiers of globohomo and transgenderism, and the recent plandemic, as well as all the nation destroying via subversion like makes you (and me) so mad.
But to get to the point in bold you asked about, while the reasons in their own individual warped minds vary from one sheeny to the next (eg some just being greedy lying scamming criminals, others sex pervs, others delusionally thinking that pushing child transgenderism and totalitarian technocratic neo-bolshevism is supposedly "progressive, etc) the biggest reasons are probably rooted in their beliefs about themselves from their select mishmash of twisted ideas in both the Talmud (and some other of their oldtime "holy" books)and the Old Testament. It's literally a belief they have that they're chosen on a mission to subvert and conquer gentile nations so they can establish a world government centered around Palestine (and there's variations, but none which don't involve some variation of everything being run by jews along with the idea gentiles essentially exist only to be their slaves/minions).

This by Ron Unz is a pretty good overview, though with an understated title:
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... -religion/

I've gotta prioritize my time being applied to laying more women rather than talking about jews so much, but here's a classic example where a popular and prominent rabbi spells it out, even if gentiles point out that is what so many of them believe, they will try to outlaw it:

https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/11/ra ... onquer-it/
HERE’S ANOTHER REVEALING video by Rabbi Michael Laitman, the Jewish Kabbalist whose theory is that Jews are sent from “another universe” to “take the form” of various human peoples — and “conquer” them through subversion of their “world ego.”
P.S. you download Vanguard's copy of the video but I caught it on Bitchute with the apt title
"KIKEROACHES NOT FROM EARTH? THAT WOULD EXPLAIN A LOT"
This kabbalistic kikeroach admits to his kikeroaches in training that Jews are aliens and have come to conquer Earth.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KZ1yXmCSdWQD/

The earlier video I posted was derived from this one. This is the full lecture. It is not marred, as the first one was, by the humorous additions of a later editor.

Here’s a small part of what Laitman tells his Jewish students:

Rav Michael Laitman: In fact, we are not coming from here. We came from there (points to outer space). This is Israel at their root. So we went through such a route that took us inside by, what is called the “shattering of the vessels”… the shattering of the collective soul…

Question from the audience: Who is the chief of staff that sent the commanding unit?

Rav Michael Laitman: Him. The Creator. Israel is a part of Him…

Question from the audience: So, this chief of staff sent this commando unit?

Rav Michael Laitman: Sent the commando unit. Gave them strength. Gave them the connections. Everything…

But… they have no choice. He broke them. He shattered them. What does it mean? In order to put them inside the hostile land, he had to give them the same form as that hostile land. It’s like we go into a country as an undercover team. And each one of us is exactly like the people of the land. Say we’re being sent somewhere now — Africa for instance. So we’ll take on the same shape and form of the people in Africa. The characteristics, traits, approach, interests, everything. The same exact form — inside and out…

You know, it’s like an undercover agent. He is there for a while, no one touches him. He has to start working, build a house, family… Everything is fine for years and years.

After that, he starts doing something. He gets a reminder from outside: “You’ve got to start working.” He already forgot about it and all of a sudden they call him. Here is your commander, and this and that, you know — like in the movies… This is what’s happening with us.

We have to wake up. We have to remember that we have a special mission. And really, this isn’t our place. We’re coming from a completely different place. So we have to find our friends according to this awakening. Did you get a phone call? I got a phone call, he got a phone call and so on. And then we gather as a group.

So from this entire planet, we are aliens coming from a different galaxy. We receive this ray of light — this awakening — individually. And now we’re gathering as groups starting to prep ourselves to conquer Earth. That’s the mission.

Question from the audience: How do we conquer it?

Rav Michael Laitman: How do we conquer it? We’re also sent the method. We’re being shown everything gradually. We’re being taught. Not being taught, but kind of trained and activated… which sets our minds in motion. But in fact, it’s coming from our original planet. And thanks to that original natural force we have, we will take over those living on Earth.

Why are you looking at me like that? You don’t believe me? I’m telling you seriously! It’s even more than that. It’s not a different galaxy — it’s a different universe. It’s a different dimension altogether. That’s who we are…

Question from the audience: …Why are they aliens?

Rav Michael Laitman: They’re aliens because… I’m not talking about their external form — their body or their flesh and blood organs. I’m talking about that interior that does not exist in other people in the world on Earth but only in them. It’s the inner software that is in them here coming from the other world.

…What we’re talking about now is the phase where those undercover agents have to connect together and organize themselves in order to conquer Earth…

So we came here in order to put things in order — like on our home planet…

Here’s part of Laitman’s biography taken from his own Web site:

Dr. Laitman closely collaborates with numerous international research institutes. He was invited to join the World Wisdom Council (WWC), a think-tank convened by the Club of Budapest and headed by Prof. Ervin Laszlo, a Nobel Prize nominee in 2004 and 2005. Other notable personalities in the WWC are former president of the Soviet Union Michael Gorbachev, Nobel Prize winner primatologist Jane Goodall and renowned songwriter and performer, Peter Gabriel… In recent years, he has participated in several international events with the WWC and the Goi Peace Foundation in Tokyo, Arosa (Switzerland), Düsseldorf (Germany), and in the Universal Forum of Cultures in Monterrey (Mexico), organized with the support of UNESCO … he regularly meets with world leaders such as UNESCO Director-General Mrs. Irina Bokova, who called him a “true visionary,” and Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations Dr. Asha-Rose Migiro.

Laitman is a bloodthirsty Zionist, as one would expect. (By the way, take a look at the obviously staged photo of “anguished” Jews under Hamas “rocket attack” on his timeline — with a smoke cloud far too big to be made by a shoulder-mounted missile and precisely positioned for maximum photographic effect. Especially look at the one Jew near the center who apparently finds the whole thing hilariously funny. Several others look amused too. Jews are so confident of their dominance they often consider slipshod, easily deconstructed propaganda to be “good enough.”)

Jews protesting while supposedly under rocket attack; used on Michael Laitman’s Facebook timeline.
Another one of Laitman’s ideas is that “anti-Semitism” is justified and is caused by Jews being disunited and failing to love each other sufficiently, thus being a “bad example” for the other nations of the Earth. He emphasizes that all peoples look to the Jews for guidance and that the Jews do indeed control the world — but are doing a bad job of it, and so need Kabbalism, which he calls a “science,” to straighten them out.

There’s so much that is psychologically revealing in this lecture, that I believe it would be worthy of extensive analysis.

Below is Laitman’s interview with leftist Jew (and current RT star) Larry King, but the essence of Laitman’s ideas — which are quite consonant with Kevin Alfred Strom’s parasitic hypothesis of Jewish behavior — is in the above lecture, so it should be viewed first to put Laitman’s remarks to King in proper context.
I didn't catch the interview here with uber nose-gremlin Larry King here, but there it is for anyone so inclined:
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 28th, 2022, 2:02 pm
August 27th, 2022, 7:26 pm
Yeah, I hear you, I just happen to know enough individual jews well enough I can pretty much vouch for just those particular ones being decent people, i.e. the exceptions to the rule. Don't mistake me as putting on the kid gloves with the tribe as a whole though and talking nonsense about how we shouldn't stand up to the jews just because there are greater than zero quantities of good/decent/harmless ones: Just because my jew bastard best friend, uncle, and that Florida money man are all stand up, and I like some nerdy jewish girls with big knockrs, we're talking about a tribe of mutants as a whole that's something like 0.2% of the world's population and causes virtually all the world's problems, including funding both sides of the world's wars with ZOG banks and a giant list of utterly unconscionable offenses a mile long, including mass-murdering communism, zionism, being the root pushers and financiers of globohomo and transgenderism, and the recent plandemic, as well as all the nation destroying via subversion like makes you (and me) so mad.
But to get to the point in bold you asked about, while the reasons in their own individual warped minds vary from one sheeny to the next (eg some just being greedy lying scamming criminals, others sex pervs, others delusionally thinking that pushing child transgenderism and totalitarian technocratic neo-bolshevism is supposedly "progressive, etc) the biggest reasons are probably rooted in their beliefs about themselves from their select mishmash of twisted ideas in both the Talmud (and some other of their oldtime "holy" books)and the Old Testament. It's literally a belief they have that they're chosen on a mission to subvert and conquer gentile nations so they can establish a world government centered around Palestine (and there's variations, but none which don't involve some variation of everything being run by jews along with the idea gentiles essentially exist only to be their slaves/minions).

This by Ron Unz is a pretty good overview, though with an understated title:
https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravd ... -religion/

I've gotta prioritize my time being applied to laying more women rather than talking about jews so much, but here's a classic example where a popular and prominent rabbi spells it out, even if gentiles point out that is what so many of them believe, they will try to outlaw it:

https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/11/ra ... onquer-it/
HERE’S ANOTHER REVEALING video by Rabbi Michael Laitman, the Jewish Kabbalist whose theory is that Jews are sent from “another universe” to “take the form” of various human peoples — and “conquer” them through subversion of their “world ego.”
P.S. you download Vanguard's copy of the video but I caught it on Bitchute with the apt title
"KIKEROACHES NOT FROM EARTH? THAT WOULD EXPLAIN A LOT"
This kabbalistic kikeroach admits to his kikeroaches in training that Jews are aliens and have come to conquer Earth.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KZ1yXmCSdWQD/

The earlier video I posted was derived from this one. This is the full lecture. It is not marred, as the first one was, by the humorous additions of a later editor.

Here’s a small part of what Laitman tells his Jewish students:

Rav Michael Laitman: In fact, we are not coming from here. We came from there (points to outer space). This is Israel at their root. So we went through such a route that took us inside by, what is called the “shattering of the vessels”… the shattering of the collective soul…

Question from the audience: Who is the chief of staff that sent the commanding unit?

Rav Michael Laitman: Him. The Creator. Israel is a part of Him…

Question from the audience: So, this chief of staff sent this commando unit?

Rav Michael Laitman: Sent the commando unit. Gave them strength. Gave them the connections. Everything…

But… they have no choice. He broke them. He shattered them. What does it mean? In order to put them inside the hostile land, he had to give them the same form as that hostile land. It’s like we go into a country as an undercover team. And each one of us is exactly like the people of the land. Say we’re being sent somewhere now — Africa for instance. So we’ll take on the same shape and form of the people in Africa. The characteristics, traits, approach, interests, everything. The same exact form — inside and out…

You know, it’s like an undercover agent. He is there for a while, no one touches him. He has to start working, build a house, family… Everything is fine for years and years.

After that, he starts doing something. He gets a reminder from outside: “You’ve got to start working.” He already forgot about it and all of a sudden they call him. Here is your commander, and this and that, you know — like in the movies… This is what’s happening with us.

We have to wake up. We have to remember that we have a special mission. And really, this isn’t our place. We’re coming from a completely different place. So we have to find our friends according to this awakening. Did you get a phone call? I got a phone call, he got a phone call and so on. And then we gather as a group.

So from this entire planet, we are aliens coming from a different galaxy. We receive this ray of light — this awakening — individually. And now we’re gathering as groups starting to prep ourselves to conquer Earth. That’s the mission.

Question from the audience: How do we conquer it?

Rav Michael Laitman: How do we conquer it? We’re also sent the method. We’re being shown everything gradually. We’re being taught. Not being taught, but kind of trained and activated… which sets our minds in motion. But in fact, it’s coming from our original planet. And thanks to that original natural force we have, we will take over those living on Earth.

Why are you looking at me like that? You don’t believe me? I’m telling you seriously! It’s even more than that. It’s not a different galaxy — it’s a different universe. It’s a different dimension altogether. That’s who we are…

Question from the audience: …Why are they aliens?

Rav Michael Laitman: They’re aliens because… I’m not talking about their external form — their body or their flesh and blood organs. I’m talking about that interior that does not exist in other people in the world on Earth but only in them. It’s the inner software that is in them here coming from the other world.

…What we’re talking about now is the phase where those undercover agents have to connect together and organize themselves in order to conquer Earth…

So we came here in order to put things in order — like on our home planet…

Here’s part of Laitman’s biography taken from his own Web site:

Dr. Laitman closely collaborates with numerous international research institutes. He was invited to join the World Wisdom Council (WWC), a think-tank convened by the Club of Budapest and headed by Prof. Ervin Laszlo, a Nobel Prize nominee in 2004 and 2005. Other notable personalities in the WWC are former president of the Soviet Union Michael Gorbachev, Nobel Prize winner primatologist Jane Goodall and renowned songwriter and performer, Peter Gabriel… In recent years, he has participated in several international events with the WWC and the Goi Peace Foundation in Tokyo, Arosa (Switzerland), Düsseldorf (Germany), and in the Universal Forum of Cultures in Monterrey (Mexico), organized with the support of UNESCO … he regularly meets with world leaders such as UNESCO Director-General Mrs. Irina Bokova, who called him a “true visionary,” and Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations Dr. Asha-Rose Migiro.

Laitman is a bloodthirsty Zionist, as one would expect. (By the way, take a look at the obviously staged photo of “anguished” Jews under Hamas “rocket attack” on his timeline — with a smoke cloud far too big to be made by a shoulder-mounted missile and precisely positioned for maximum photographic effect. Especially look at the one Jew near the center who apparently finds the whole thing hilariously funny. Several others look amused too. Jews are so confident of their dominance they often consider slipshod, easily deconstructed propaganda to be “good enough.”)

Jews protesting while supposedly under rocket attack; used on Michael Laitman’s Facebook timeline.
Another one of Laitman’s ideas is that “anti-Semitism” is justified and is caused by Jews being disunited and failing to love each other sufficiently, thus being a “bad example” for the other nations of the Earth. He emphasizes that all peoples look to the Jews for guidance and that the Jews do indeed control the world — but are doing a bad job of it, and so need Kabbalism, which he calls a “science,” to straighten them out.

There’s so much that is psychologically revealing in this lecture, that I believe it would be worthy of extensive analysis.

Below is Laitman’s interview with leftist Jew (and current RT star) Larry King, but the essence of Laitman’s ideas — which are quite consonant with Kevin Alfred Strom’s parasitic hypothesis of Jewish behavior — is in the above lecture, so it should be viewed first to put Laitman’s remarks to King in proper context.
I didn't catch the interview here with uber nose-gremlin Larry King here, but there it is for anyone so inclined:
My mother who is a hardcore christian, always says things like the Israelis are GODs people, I think she has a positive outlook about Jewish people but isn't aware of any of the stuff they've done or want to do if they haven't already. But I try not to discuss a lot of these things with her, I mean I love my mom and I already worry enough as it is about her dying one day. So I don't like filling her head with anything that might make her extremely upset, disappointed, or just unhappy especially since I've gone through life feeling as if I'm a failure. All my relatives achieved something in their lives but no matter how hard I did I always failed, so that just makes me even more angrier added on top of all the things I see powerful wealthy people doing that they shouldn't be doing, but they do it anyway just because they can. Anyway, I understand if you have to do things vs being on here venting and what not.
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

@OP How is being a neonazi antisemite telling this on a forum owned by a Taiwanese American that sleeps with bargirls in Asia better? If your signature that another member is a "dirty rat jew" that makes you worse even if the guy is faggot troll.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

I never claimed I slept with 100 women @mercer
I actually lost count at 100 women.....
Thats because Im in good shape and im loaded!! Ive got everything women want 8)
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Mercer wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 7:47 am
@Jackfruits you're right, this forum is full of hypocrites and sad, middle aged men typing out fantasy posts about being alpha Chads. One of them is a guy who had to move to a third world country to try to get women and still hasn't shown that he had any success even there. Another claims that he's f***ed hundreds of women and there are even guys who claim they hate degeneracy but f**k prostitutes and claim they cheat on their wives with sluts. They get really angry and accuse others of being trolls when they sound like bigger trolls themselves.
Stop being such a bunch of whining crybabies you two fuckin' manginas: Be like your more alpha fellow tribesmen @Mew6ix instead.

Mew6ix already said he scored a job with israeli intelligence and is getting out of Toronto to go lay easy jewish girls in Israel, that proves you can be a man of action whether's all the way up to alpha male or not yet (but he's on his way).

Message: Be alpha male jews instead, like Joe Weider or Benjamin Freedman!

(Or even betas like Straus or Kissinger who still learn how to get laid like rock stars and live a happier life prove that self improvement and PUA stuff isn't a "scam," instead of just being a bunch of pussies and faggots whining in self pity about "antisemitism".)

Back on the constructive side of alpha male jews:

I wonder how many guys Benjamin Freedman (see the legendary "testimony of Benjamin Freedman") nailed during his lifespan. :?
I wonder if he did P4P for that matter...
Ron Unz (see the link in my sig) might not be into that kind of stuff, he's an intellectual power but quite the popular man in public and alpha in the sense of having cajones of steel to pretty much openly defy every scared cow tenet of the ADL and run Unz Review. He could probably get the chicks if he wanted.

Joe Weider (the Master Blaster) for sure got laid by a champion I bet! I suspect he followed the retro alpha male model where he bagged Betty Weider as his wife and wouldn't let her cheat, but then banged as many other women on the side as he wanted. Joe Weider is probably my favorite jew out there in the world, other than my best friend, Uncle and Ron Unz, though good old David X is another pretty badass one.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

WilliamSmith wrote:
September 12th, 2022, 11:54 am
Mercer wrote:
September 10th, 2022, 7:47 am
@Jackfruits you're right, this forum is full of hypocrites and sad, middle aged men typing out fantasy posts about being alpha Chads. One of them is a guy who had to move to a third world country to try to get women and still hasn't shown that he had any success even there. Another claims that he's f***ed hundreds of women and there are even guys who claim they hate degeneracy but f**k prostitutes and claim they cheat on their wives with sluts. They get really angry and accuse others of being trolls when they sound like bigger trolls themselves.
Stop being such a bunch of whining crybabies you two fuckin' manginas: Be like your more alpha fellow tribesmen @Mew6ix instead.

Mew6ix already said he scored a job with israeli intelligence and is getting out of Toronto to go lay easy jewish girls in Israel, that proves you can be a man of action whether's all the way up to alpha male or not yet (but he's on his way).

Message: Be alpha male jews instead, like Joe Weider or Benjamin Freedman!

(Or even betas like Straus or Kissinger who still learn how to get laid like rock stars and live a happier life prove that self improvement and PUA stuff isn't a "scam," instead of just being a bunch of pussies and faggots whining in self pity about "antisemitism".)

Back on the constructive side of alpha male jews:

I wonder how many guys Benjamin Freedman (see the legendary "testimony of Benjamin Freedman") nailed during his lifespan. :?
I wonder if he did P4P for that matter...
Ron Unz (see the link in my sig) might not be into that kind of stuff, he's an intellectual power but quite the popular man in public and alpha in the sense of having cajones of steel to pretty much openly defy every scared cow tenet of the ADL and run Unz Review. He could probably get the chicks if he wanted.

Joe Weider (the Master Blaster) for sure got laid by a champion I bet! I suspect he followed the retro alpha male model where he bagged Betty Weider as his wife and wouldn't let her cheat, but then banged as many other women on the side as he wanted. Joe Weider is probably my favorite jew out there in the world, other than my best friend, Uncle and Ron Unz, though good old David X is another pretty badass one.
Brilliantly said :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ive already had to put Mercer in his place and he isnt the only big cry baby on this forum
These guys are what toxic masculinity really looks like....
Its toxic because nothing about them is masculine yet they condemn anyone who is masculine and wears it like a badge of honor.
No wonder these manginas cant get laid