What are some good real estate websites in the Balkans?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

What are some good real estate websites in the Balkans?

Post by Tsar »

I want to start looking at properties. Also, do you think towns are a better place for girls than cities?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: What are some good real estate websites in the Balkans?

Post by Voyager1 »

What do you mean? Do you want to buy property or rent? In your case I'd assume rent.

So you want to use Booking or Airbnb. Those two are the best.

I can't really say whether towns are better for women than big cities. Weren't you in Sofia before?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I want to buy a place in a town or the countryside. I'm really tired of pursuing girls for awhile and I need somewhere to just relax, buy ergonomic furniture, and get away from the noise. Buying a place saves me money because rent is really too expensive and long-term.

Rent if it's $250-$300 but that's probably not realistic for Balkan nations.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Here's one I've been looking at places on. I'm told by the local realtors, though, that you need all cash. No local mortgages.

https://www.holprop.com/property/sale/b ... agoevgrad/

There are all kinds of apartments in the Balkans for $250-300 or less, but you have to get off AirBnB and look elsewhere. Those sites are designed to reel in suckers unfamiliar with the local market. Here's a list of places for $300 or less in Bansko, a major ski and golf resort in Bulgaria.

https://www.banskonomadapartments.com/

Yes, I do think women might be a little more approachable and receptive in smaller cities. I got that sense in Nis, Serbia, which is one of the few times I've stayed in a European non-capital. Same in Lodz, Poland.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

@Tsar I doubt you're going to buy any property in the Balkans. You're pipedreaming again.

You will not get a girlfriend living in some shack in the wilderness. Be realistic. Think about what you can realistically achieve.

Where you at anyway?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Voyager1 wrote:
October 16th, 2022, 4:07 am
@Tsar I doubt you're going to buy any property in the Balkans. You're pipedreaming again.

You will not get a girlfriend living in some shack in the wilderness. Be realistic. Think about what you can realistically achieve.

Where you at anyway?
Why would I tell you where I am?

Secondly, I am not going to be getting a girlfriend in any way except my own way.

Third, I will be buying a property soon and somewhere because I want to customize it, buy ergonomic furniture, and rent is expensive. Living in a city is fun with friends and all the activities.

I don't need to live in a city if I don't really benefit from the social opportunities or traditional employment opportunities.

Cities are great to socialize and earn money and for education. I'm not going to be doing any of that. I have my own path in life that's unique.