Should the Shout Box be temporarily disabled?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Yes but reactivate it after one month
20%
No, just ban whoever abuses the Shout Box
80%

Total votes: 5
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I thought I would make a poll about the Shout Box since @MarcosZeitola and @WanderingProtagonist made some comments about the shout box.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Should the Shout Box be temporarily disabled?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Tsar wrote:
November 7th, 2022, 11:35 pm
I thought I would make a poll about the Shout Box since @MarcosZeitola and @WanderingProtagonist made some comments about the shout box.
I was joking at first about that, but I do think Mex uses it out of pure brutal boredom or for the sake of getting attention. I can't figure this guy out or why he post a lot of the stuff he post on the shoutout box. I mean I'm not saying to shut the thing off, I was just making fun of the fact he's the only one that post so much in it :lol:
I mean I knew eventually people would notice he was doing it. Then a few moments afterwards, Mercer made a forum post about beta males or something related to a few people wanting to be moderators of the platform. I don't know, I think Mex is just bored as hell at this point. Bored enough to spam the hell out of the thing. There should be a method to individually turn it off or on for everyone so anyone that wants it on can disable it on their end, anyone who wants to leave it on can. That would be a better feature vs totally shutting it off for everyone since some people most likely pay it no attention anyway. I'd feel like a damn fool if I was posting like that on a platform, and embarrassed that I was doing it.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 7th, 2022, 11:49 pm
Tsar wrote:
I was joking at first about that, but I do think Mex uses it out of pure brutal boredom or for the sake of getting attention. I can't figure this guy out or why he post a lot of the stuff he post on the shoutout box. I mean I'm not saying to shut the thing off, I was just making fun of the fact he's the only one that post so much in it :lol:
I mean I knew eventually people would notice he was doing it. Then a few moments afterwards, Mercer made a forum post about beta males or something related to a few people wanting to be moderators of the platform. I don't know, I think Mex is just bored as hell at this point. Bored enough to spam the hell out of the thing. There should be a method to individually turn it off or on for everyone so anyone that wants it on can disable it on their end, anyone who wants to leave it on can. That would be a better feature vs totally shutting it off for everyone since some people most likely pay it no attention anyway. I'd feel like a damn fool if I was posting like that on a platform, and embarrassed that I was doing it.
Mercer was referring to me in that thread. I actually did volunteer to be a moderator and started a poll to see what the community think. Mercer hates me because I told his sockpuppet Mew6ix to stop spamming the shoutbox. Spam is against the rules of the forum and he does this on purpose. Because of his shitty trolling nobody can share important messages in the shoutbox and newcomers who want to get the attention of moderators or admin can't because their messages are swept away in the raging sea of Toronto complaints. :roll:

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=24&p=382121#p382121

Here is a link to the poll I made WanderingProtagonist, in case you wanted to vote but never got chance to.

@Tsar I voted "No" The shoutbox shouldn't be closed down, but Mew6ix should get a warning or a ban because there's no need to do what he's doing. Everyone thinks it's annoying as f**k.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 8th, 2022, 2:45 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 7th, 2022, 11:49 pm
Tsar wrote:
Mercer was referring to me in that thread. I actually did volunteer to be a moderator and started a poll to see what the community think. Mercer hates me because I told his sockpuppet Mew6ix to stop spamming the shoutbox. Spam is against the rules of the forum and he does this on purpose. Because of his shitty trolling nobody can share important messages in the shoutbox and newcomers who want to get the attention of moderators or admin can't because their messages are swept away in the raging sea of Toronto complaints. :roll:

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=24&p=382121#p382121

Here is a link to the poll I made WanderingProtagonist, in case you wanted to vote but never got chance to.

@Tsar I voted "No" The shoutbox shouldn't be closed down, but Mew6ix should get a warning or a ban because there's no need to do what he's doing. Everyone thinks it's annoying as f**k.
Well Pixel, tell the feminist to stop showing their p***y to 4 year olds. GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! I'm Sick of Toronto, this place is hell for men GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I had to. Not going to lie, that get me out of here stuff kills me sometimes.