Why are Middle Eastern Men often obnoxious bastards?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why are Middle Eastern Men often obnoxious bastards?

Post by Tsar »

I'm trying to sleep and yet again, they're playing loud music in the early morning hours when it's time for people to sleep. I'm going to complain to management for the second time this week. Third time, I am knocking on their door and asking them to turn the volume down because I can't sleep. I honestly can't stand these people.

I honestly don't really want to live near (((young))) men. Those obnoxious bastards are completely inconsiderate. What is with them? It's like they're American frat boys thinking it's party night every f*cking night!

I should definitely find a new place to live. I honestly don't think that I can tolerate my sleep being disturbed at least a few days a week.

EDIT: Corrected mistaken religion.
Last edited by Tsar on November 10th, 2022, 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are Middle Eastern Men often obnoxious bastards?

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Tsar wrote:
November 9th, 2022, 3:44 pm
I'm trying to sleep and yet again, they're playing loud music in the early morning hours when it's time for people to sleep. I'm going to complain to management for the second time this week. Third time, I am knocking on their door and asking them to turn the volume down because I can't sleep. I honestly can't stand these people.

I honestly don't really want to live near Muslim men. Those obnoxious bastards are completely inconsiderate. What is with them? It's like they're American frat boys thinking it's party night every f*cking night! If they want to make noise, they should stay in the Middle East!

I should definitely find a new place to live. I honestly don't think that I can tolerate my sleep being disturbed at least a few hours a week.
The answer is obvious
These ragheads are not only completely bonkers but they are smelly and have the brains of underevolved primates!!!
You wont get any decency out of these fellas!!!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I meant to say a few days a week. It's also only decent to use earphones or headphones past a certain time for loud music. Anything after 11:00pm should be kept low volume if it's regular speakers. If it's loud for me, imagine how loud it is for their adjacent neighbors. I hope that I haven't been the only person complaining about them.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Tsar wrote:
November 9th, 2022, 3:44 pm

I honestly don't really want to live near Muslim men. Those obnoxious bastards are completely inconsiderate. What is with them? It's like they're American frat boys thinking it's party night every f*cking night! If they want to make noise, they should stay in the Middle East!

I should definitely find a new place to live. I honestly don't think that I can tolerate my sleep being disturbed at least a few hours a week.
Sounds like they picked that shit up from the West, because I use to live in an Apartment where Hispanics would do this, show up and blast that GOD awful Spanish music real loud with some guy singing in their language. Then there are of course the blacks that like to do this with shit music as well. Its especially bad if you live in low income housing. They always end up getting the worse goddamn people moving into those places that would get kicked out instantly anywhere else. I get even more pissed around JUne and July, I remember last year some assholes kept lighting off illegal fire works and they sounded like military explosions to the point of just scaring the shit out of you. Some asshole lit one right on my front porch and the explosion was so loud my floor shook. I wanted to beat his f***ing ass, it scared my dog and cats to death including me. I hate these type of people, attention craving faggot ass mutha fuckers. I use to be okay with the fourth of July, but its so bad now you got dickheads lighting off illegal fireworks for three to four months straight. A few years ago they did it all the way up to December from June, f**k the United States and it's goddamn ignorant culture. This crappy culture rubs off on people from other countries too that come here.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 9th, 2022, 5:46 pm
Sounds like they picked that shit up from the West, because I use to live in an Apartment where Hispanics would do this, show up and blast that GOD awful Spanish music real loud with some guy singing in their language. Then there are of course the blacks that like to do this with shit music as well. Its especially bad if you live in low income housing.
You find irresponsible noisy people who don't care about others living next to them everywhere, also here in Asia - it is not only about loud music, but about noise and other annoyances in general.

My experience - however long time ago - Enter any housing area and not so cheap condominium buildings somewhere in Malaysia, which tenants are Chinese - those people wake up with the first sunlight and make horrible noise just by shouting to each other in various Chinese dialects.

Next door you will meet people from India, who play their own kind of Hindu music while the women are starting to cook with open doors, the entire building is smelling of curry, grease and oil.

However let me say, these Chinese and Indian people were always friendly to me, it's just their life-style. However I do not want them as my neighbours.

-----

The worst people next door I met in my life were Arabs, Saudi in Malaysia - they were very silent - never heard any noise from their condominium unit. This arrogant Saudi man in his white clothes was just slowly walking out of the elevator, totally ignoring me and my children, unable to greet or show at least a friendly face - and his 3 wives (or daughters?), I don't know as they all were in black and I could see only their eyes, they were just walking behind him one after the other. My children still small at that time were afraid of them thinking they are something like ghosts, no kind response, just like we all did not exist for them. Even the Malay housekeeper, who was a Muslim himself, told me the same, he felt totally disregarded as a low-salary worker by them - these rich Saudi people are just terrible - no consideration even for the existance of others.

-----

Here in Japan we have our own crazy people, who fix noisy mufflers and powerful speakers on their cars and motorcycles and are driving around during late night - a 'mobile disco'. At least they are not noisy within their rooms. They respect somehow the people living next door.
Last edited by Yohan on November 9th, 2022, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Yohan wrote:
November 9th, 2022, 8:48 pm
November 9th, 2022, 5:46 pm
Sounds like they picked that shit up from the West, because I use to live in an Apartment where Hispanics would do this, show up and blast that GOD awful Spanish music real loud with some guy singing in their language. Then there are of course the blacks that like to do this with shit music as well. Its especially bad if you live in low income housing.
You find irresponsible noisy people who don't care about others living next to them everywhere, also here in Asia - it is not only about loud music, but about noise and other annoyances in general.

My experience long time ago hwever - Enter any housing area, and not so cheap condominium buildings somewhere in Malaysia, which tenants are Chinese - those people wake up with the first sunlight and make horrible noise just by shouting to each other in various Chinese dialects.

Next door you will see people from India, who play their own kind of Hindu music while the women are starting to cook with open doors, the entire building is smelling of Curry and oil.

However let me say, these Chinese and Indian people were always friendly to me, it's just their life-style. However I do not want them as my neighbours.

The worst people I met in my life were Arabs, Saudi - they were very silent - never heard any noise from their condominium unit. The Saudi man in his white clothes was just slowly walking out of the elevator, totally ignoring me and my children, unable to greet or show at least a friendly face - and his 3 wives (or daughters?), I don't know as they all were in black and I could see only their eyes, they were just walking behind him one after the other. My children still small at that time were afraid of them thinking they are something like a ghost, no kind response, just like we all did not exist for them. Even the Malay housekeeper, who was a Muslim himself, told me the same, he felt totally disregarded as a low-salary worker by them - these rich Saudi people are just terrible - no consideration even for the existance of others.

-----

Here in Japan we have our own crazy people, who fix noisy mufflers and powerful speakers on their cars and motorcycles and are driving around during late night - a 'mobile disco'.
I think what you saw were his wives lol. I mean all three of them dressed like that? Noway were they his daughters. There are different types of noises I can put up with though. The illegal fireworks is the very worse...I use to sleep in my closet to try to drown out the noise because they scared and raddled my nerves real bad. The ones that sounded like a bus exploding would scare me so bad I'd have severe panic attacks. I envy people who live away from this kind of urban BS. Couples arguing or fighting don't bother me nearly as much as loud music or modern warfare sounds effects, GOD I hate that. It's beyond me how people can be in the military and not be frighten of stuff exploding around them or just end up deaf for life.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

They were looking somehow like that, my children were afraid when they saw them in the hallway of the building...

Not my way of life...such a life-style does not fit me.

Of course in Malaysia, Islam is everywhere, but not everybody there is a Muslim - and Malay Muslim women never dress up like that - such clothes are an Arab custom, Saudi, Yemen etc. Malay Muslim women use colorful clothes and do not cover their face.

Even in Iran women do not cover their face, as they are no Arabs.

I only wanted to say you might feel uncomfortable with some certain people living next to you despite they are not noisy.
Last edited by Yohan on November 9th, 2022, 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Yohan wrote:
November 9th, 2022, 9:39 pm

They were looking somehow like that, my children were afraid when they saw them in the hallway of the building...

Of course in Malaysia, Islam is everywhere, but not everybody there is a Muslim - and Malay Muslim women never dress up like that - such clothes are an Arab custom, Saudi, Yemen etc. Malay Muslim women use colorful clothes and do not cover their face.

I only wanted to say you might feel uncomfortable with people living next to you despite they are not noisy.
NInja fashion :lol:
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Update:

I found out that yes, they're Middle Eastern, but they're of the (((Tribe))).

I assumed wrong because the music sounded Middle Eastern. I apologize for my assumption. I figured because they're young men and Middle Eastern, the best guess was Muslim.

However, I also knew that most Arabs and Muslims are much more considerate or don't want to get a bad reputation.

I had been checking the prayer times and was confused because it was never at a prayer time. That's how I knew it was entertainment.

I guess that I learned a very valuable lesson. It's easy to assume other groups are to blame, but it's often best to assume it's Jews.

Most Muslims are good people. I apologize for blaming Muslims for the terrible behavior of Jews.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

November 9th, 2022, 9:47 pm
Yohan wrote:

I only wanted to say you might feel uncomfortable with people living next to you despite they are not noisy.
😂😂😂

When I was a kid in the UK, I used to encounter Muslim women dressed like that in the cities. I remember asking my mum why there were so many ninjas! 🤣🤣🤣
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 7:17 am
November 9th, 2022, 9:47 pm
Yohan wrote:

😂😂😂

When I was a kid in the UK, I used to encounter Muslim women dressed like that in the cities. I remember asking my mum why there were so many ninjas! 🤣🤣🤣
I honestly wouldn't have a problem dating someone that wore that as long as I already know what she looked like underneath it first. Because when the clothes come off, I don't want to end up :shock:
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

dont gaslight OP,he's actually right but with nuance.MENAs in the west are different than the pones in their countries.I have MENA family and they are very nice people and don't engage in degeneracy or stupidity and take education very seriousely.
I look MENA and I have issues with dutch-moroccans,they're retards.

real MENAs are humble hospitable generous people.