What It Means To Be A Good Father

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: What It Means To Be A Good Father

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
June 18th, 2023, 2:42 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 18th, 2023, 2:44 am
Big shout out on fathers day for some of the dads on the forum such as @MarcosZeitola, @MrMan and @Winston. I can't think of anyone else who is a father, so apologies if I didn't include anyone.

If your kids are old enough what will they be doing for you for fathers day? Will you be doing anything for your own fathers today?
Thanks,

We went out for Vietnamese food. One of my older children paid for hers and mine. But going out for father's day really means I pay for it. :) I took the family out with my dad yesterday.
Sounds like a good, wholesome family day out. Bet you really enjoyed it. I went out with my father for some dinner at a local restaurant which is pretty nice. I didn't hear from my daughter on fathers day, but she did call me very early this morning to wish me a happy fathers day :D
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MrMan wrote:
We went out for Vietnamese food. One of my older children paid for hers and mine. But going out for father's day really means I pay for it. :) I took the family out with my dad yesterday.
You sound like you're the most normal, neurotypical person on here. Good to have you mate! What kind of Vietnamese food? When I was in VN I never wanted to eat VN food. Sometimes they had normal food such as chicken and rice and then a small soup which I would eat. Beef Pho is good but a lot of sodium in it. That other shit that they roll in the green leaves and then dip into fish oil sauce or whatever that nasty stuff is just tastes repulsive to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
June 19th, 2023, 11:13 am
MrMan wrote:
You sound like you're the most normal, neurotypical person on here. Good to have you mate! What kind of Vietnamese food? When I was in VN I never wanted to eat VN food. Sometimes they had normal food such as chicken and rice and then a small soup which I would eat. Beef Pho is good but a lot of sodium in it. That other shit that they roll in the green leaves and then dip into fish oil sauce or whatever that nasty stuff is just tastes repulsive to me.
I've never been to Vietnam, so it could be Vietnamese food is a lot better in the US. My son got a Vietnamese sandwich. Those are good. I got pho. I haven't been diagnosed with a heart condition, I get told I have really good blood pressure, on the low side, so I don't think I have any reason to worry about eating as much sodium as I like. If it tastes too salty to eat, I won't eat something. I don't think someone without heart issues has to worry at all about sodium. There was another bowl of some kind of soup my wife got. She gave some to one daughter, and she and another daughter split a fried egg noodle.

I like Vietnamese sandwiches. I made my own version of one at home. My wife makes the pickles, which are also used in Japanese cuisine. She's got the cubed cucumber-carrot Indonesian pickles in the fridge, too.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Imagine having a shit eating fat neck cunt like @Pixel--Dude as a father :lol:
If I was his daughter I would of strangled myself with the umbilical cord rather than be born with a useless piece of shite like him for a father
What a f***ing joke :lol: :lol:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

What causes triplets pregnancies, anyway?!!?!? :o :? :shock:
I don't have time to get into this right now, forget it. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

For all of you guys who are good fathers who care about your children and being protective and so on, I uploaded the baby-rescue clips from HARDBOILED 辣手神探 (1992):
@Pixel--dude
@MrMan
@Yohan
(Did I miss anyone from the good fathers list? I think I might be added to it, but not 100% sure if I'm going to be a Dad yet.... But I promise to be a good one if I am. :mrgreen: )

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SLdaTsEnKedg/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3qOIBZxxNGlu/

(Spoiler: No babies are harmed, they all make it out of the hospital full of gun-runners alive and well thanks to Chow Yun Fat aka Tequila being alpha ASF.)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

A Good Father:
1. Gives all his money to a worthless Western Whore of a "mother"
2. Is a Cuck and gives money to a woman who's kids are his only on the Birth Certificate
3. Does all the house work
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Jonny Law wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 1:49 pm
A Good Father:
1. Gives all his money to a worthless Western Whore of a "mother"
2. Is a Cuck and gives money to a woman who's kids are his only on the Birth Certificate
3. Does all the house work
A Good Father:
1) Always wear a condom and/or tell the b*tch to take birth control pills.
2) See number 1. You will thank me later for all the money and time saved. :wink: If you like kids, you can work in a daycare, kindergarten, school, etc.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Jonny Law

A child is a terrible return of your investment.

1) All the money and time in his education, his food, his clothes, his toys, etc.
2) A Child can be used as a walking alimony by your b*tch.
3) Your child will mostly likely (75%) not give a sh*t about you when you get old and put your ass on a cheap retirement home in Thailand.
4) Your child will become a cannon fodder for Jewish/Zionist social programming and cog for the establishment.
5) Your child is a selfish bastard and a parasite who mooch off of you.
6) over a 200k-300k spent on that little bastard, and little or no return of your investment. Much better to invest that in high yield ETF funds with annual(8%-10% yield) or real estate and collect dividends or rent money for the rest of your life.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 1:58 pm
@Jonny Law

1) All the money and time in his education, his food, his clothes, his toys, etc.
3) Your child will mostly likely (75%) not give a sh*t about you when you get old and put your ass on a cheap retirement home in Thailand.
4) Your child will become a cannon fodder for Jewish/Zionist social programming and cog for the establishment.
6) over a 200k-300k spent on that little bastard, and little or no return of your investment. Much better to invest that in high yield ETF funds with annual(8%-10% yield) or real estate and collect dividends or rent money for the rest of your life.
There is something to be said for the survival of your genes is there not ?
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Being a good father these days would be rescuing your kids from the clutches of evil Western regimes and their loathsome female collaborators somehow.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 3:17 pm
Being a good father these days would be rescuing your kids from the clutches of evil Western regimes and their loathsome female collaborators somehow.
That's nearly impossible unless your one of those really smart and creative motherf*cker. Better to get out of Western country or not have kids at all.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Moretorque wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 3:14 pm
@Jonny Law

I really don't care. It's much better to spare them from suffering and pain from this world.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

August 6th, 2023, 4:01 pm
Moretorque wrote:
@Jonny Law

I really don't care. It's much better to spare them from suffering and pain from this world.
I don't think that there is much reason to bring kids into this world unless we manage the defeat the NWO. If the Kabbalists win and manage to impose their "Great Reset" (a pretext for the implementation of their unholy "Messianic Age" of Gentile enslavement and destruction) and the masses are stupid enough to submit to their envisioned system, then it's all over for humanity and any further perpetuation of our species would be pointless. Only if we manage to resist the NWO agenda and defeat the Kabbalists and their lackeys will bringing kids into this world be meaningful. There will be no life worth living in the system which the NWO seeks to implement. If we as a collective don't do enough to thwart their plans and ensure our own freedom, then humanity will simply deserve its own enslavement and destruction. At this point most of humanity is dumb and slavish and lacks survival instincts and willingness to fight for its own freedom. :x

I myself don't want to bring kids into this world until the NWO falls.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 4:21 pm
August 6th, 2023, 4:01 pm
Moretorque wrote:
@Jonny Law

I don't think that there is much reason to bring kids into this world unless we manage the defeat the NWO. If the Kabbalists win and manage to impose their "Great Reset" (a pretext for the implementation of their unholy "Messianic Age" of Gentile enslavement and destruction) and the masses are stupid enough to submit to their envisioned system, then it's all over for humanity and any further perpetuation of our species would be pointless. Only if we manage to resist the NWO agenda and defeat the Kabbalists and their lackeys will bringing kids into this world be meaningful. There will be no life worth living in the system which the NWO seeks to implement. If we as a collective don't do enough to thwart their plans and ensure our own freedom, then humanity will simply deserve its own enslavement and destruction. At this point most of humanity is dumb and slavish and lacks survival instincts and willingness to fight for its own freedom. :x

I myself don't want to bring kids into this world until the NWO falls.
100% agree with that.