Evil Jew Dennis Prager is evil

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Evil Jew Dennis Prager is evil

Post by Cornfed »

If people were confused about "conservative" Jew Dennis Prager, he has put the fact that he is your typical Jewish social cancer beyond all doubt by attempting to replace Christianity with his insane holohoax religion.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 48568.html
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Evil Jew Dennis Prager is evil

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
December 7th, 2022, 9:52 am
If people were confused about "conservative" Jew Dennis Prager, he has put the fact that he is your typical Jewish social cancer beyond all doubt by attempting to replace Christianity with his insane holohoax religion.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 48568.html
I don't agree with his passing judgement on judgment, or on someone else the way he does in the last line. But why would you post such a persuasive article against the very same kind of poison you spread on this forum if you wanted us to think the author of the article... instead of yourself... is evil?

Prager apparently doesn't accept the Messiah. That's a really big deal. But much of our US society is really morally twisted and corrupt, and Prager does have some ethics that are superior to much of our society and talks about them, so he may be a force for mitigating some of the evil when it comes to issues like persuading kids to have trans operations and the kind of stuff you promote.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
December 7th, 2022, 10:50 am
But why would you post such a persuasive article against the very same kind of poison you spread on this forum if you wanted us to think the author of the article... instead of yourself... is evil?
If you find the idea of substituting the holohoax religion for Christianity persuasive then you are going to Hell.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

How the f**k is Holocaust denial a sin? Much less a serious one? God never said “thou shall not deny any atrocities committed against Jews.” Nor did he say having negative opinions about Jews was forbidden. Jesus himself had a negative opinion about the Jews.

Then again this is exactly the kind of ridiculous melodrama I would expect from a Jew.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
December 7th, 2022, 12:54 pm
How the f**k is Holocaust denial a sin? Much less a serious one? God never said “thou shall not deny any atrocities committed against Jews.” Nor did he say having negative opinions about Jews was forbidden. Jesus himself had a negative opinion about the Jews.

Then again this is exactly the kind of ridiculous melodrama I would expect from a Jew.
Prager's title and final line are out of line, IMO. But the rest of the article had some good point sin it.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
December 7th, 2022, 4:36 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
December 7th, 2022, 12:54 pm

Prager's title and final line are out of line, IMO. But the rest of the article had some good point sin it.
If you are going to defend an evil, blaspheming Jew destroying American society then you are clearly not a Christian.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
December 7th, 2022, 4:38 pm
If you are going to defend an evil, blaspheming Jew destroying American society then you are clearly not a Christian.
Even though my highly favorable opinion of black African people is objectively correct, and Cornfed's negative views about black people are completely wrong, @Cornfed is 100% correct in his repudiation of brainwashed dimwitted kikesuckers such as Mrman, as well as utterly disgraceful unforgivably degraded jewdeo christian cuckservatives such as Billy Graham or Jordan Peterson who crawl like spineless maggots to their satanic jew overlords, despite full well knowing the crimes and wickedness of their jew plantation owner masters.

As for that physiologically and spiritually repulsive and mentally twisted jew Dennis Prager, *shrugs*, jews will be jews:

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I thought Dennis Prager stood for traditional values?

@fschmidt should we allow anti-semitism on this forum? Doesn't it offend you at all?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 2:15 am
@fschmidt should we allow anti-semitism on this forum? Doesn't it offend you at all?
What does anti-semitism mean? The term has been abused so much that it is now meaningless. Anyway, even if something offends me, it should be allowed. That is what free speech means.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I saw a news piece on how antisemitism is on the rise. If this forum is indicative of the US, then I can see how that is the case. It seems like certain posters have jumped on the Jew-hating bandwagon on this forum.

I don't think we should hate people because of their ethnic background or religion.

I believe that the true religion of Israel accepts Yeshua (Jesus) as the Messiah, and that those who do not are not in right standing with God. That being said, I want them to be reconciled to God, and my attitude toward them in this regard should be one of mercy.

Also, God's promise to Abraham was to bless them that blessed him and cursed them that curse him. The same applies to Israel. Even being part of the seed of Abraham by faith in the Messiah, I am careful what I say about the 'natural branches'--Jews and Israel according to the flesh, even those in unbelief.

Israel had some enemies that did not like Israelites congregating on their border before going into the promised land. They called someone who had a reputation for giving powerful blessings and curses. Balaam knew better than to say about Israel something other than what YHWH told him, so he blessed instead of cursed Israel. Instead, he told Israel's enemies how to entice Israelites into being unfaithful to God, so that God's judgment would fall upon Israel. But Balaam himself died in battle afterward. He also serves as a type of those who would later lead God's people astray.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 1:56 pm
I saw a news piece on how antisemitism is on the rise. If this forum is indicative of the US, then I can see how that is the case. It seems like certain posters have jumped on the Jew-hating bandwagon on this forum.

I don't think we should hate people because of their ethnic background or religion.
The Jewish establishment is a hostile foreign nation that controls our countries' institutions for their own nefarious purposes. Your comments are as retarded as someone during WW2 saying we have to judge all Japanese as isolated unrelated individuals because otherwise it would be racist.
Also, God's promise to Abraham was to bless them that blessed him and cursed them that curse him. The same applies to Israel. Even being part of the seed of Abraham by faith in the Messiah, I am careful what I say about the 'natural branches'--Jews and Israel according to the flesh, even those in unbelief.
Identifying the grabblers of today with the Israelites of thousands of years ago is silly and heretical. Of course if we did so identify them we would punish them harshly for being traitors against the true God.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 2:36 pm
MrMan wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 1:56 pm

The Jewish establishment is a hostile foreign nation that controls our countries' institutions for their own nefarious purposes. Your comments are as retarded as someone during WW2 saying we have to judge all Japanese as isolated unrelated individuals because otherwise it would be racist.
Last edited by Moretorque on December 14th, 2022, 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fschmidt wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 11:43 am
Winston wrote:
What does anti-semitism mean? The term has been abused so much that it is now meaningless. Anyway, even if something offends me, it should be allowed. That is what free speech means.
I mean like bash Jews and say negative things about the Jews. You know what I mean. Come on. Why can't people just focus on the Zionists rather than Jews as a whole? The average Jew is not rich right? Is the average Jew richer than the average WASP or white person?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
December 13th, 2022, 6:05 pm
Is the average Jew richer than the average WASP or white person?
Yes.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
I thought Dennis Prager stood for traditional values?

Winston my problem with all this is the Red Cross went into occupied Poland right at the end of the war in the European theater and they listed the figures at around 300,000 souls lost and they figured around half were Jews.
Last edited by Moretorque on December 14th, 2022, 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!