Miami latinas

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Miami latinas

Post by willymonfrete »

I did not stick out with my beard where I look more MENA than italian like shaven because half the men look yemeni or moroccan due to canarian blood.women were very friendly and smiling at me,very feminine energy.youd see stunning latinas with average latino guys being happy.

I liked not facing discrimination for the first time,except from the blacks and whites who are so few .a hot black american or dominican woman said hey from her car at the bus stop and smiled at me.
I have decided I belong in latin america and find mixed latinas my type.so many stunning women of all mixes and features and colors.latinas are the shit!

when I am in the usa,I must live in miami or hialeah...nowhere else.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Miami latinas

Post by Lucas88 »

willymonfrete wrote:
December 8th, 2022, 12:02 pm
I did not stick out with my beard where I look more MENA than italian like shaven because half the men look yemeni or moroccan due to canarian blood.women were very friendly and smiling at me,very feminine energy.youd see stunning latinas with average latino guys being happy.

I liked not facing discrimination for the first time,except from the blacks and whites who are so few .a hot black american or dominican woman said hey from her car at the bus stop and smiled at me.
I have decided I belong in latin america and find mixed latinas my type.so many stunning women of all mixes and features and colors.latinas are the shit!

If I had to live somewhere in the US (hypothetically speaking), I'd probably choose Miami, Hialeah, Doralzuela or somewhere nearby. All of the smoking-hot Latinas with roots in Cuba, DR, Venezuela, etc. would drive me crazy. I love Latinas more than anyone else on this forum. They're my passion! :P

Spain's major cities are also mixed Latina hubs in a similar way that Miami is. Cities like Valencia, Barcelona and Madrid are full of Latinas from all different parts of South and Central America and the Caribbean. You find Colombians, Venezuelans, Brazilians, Ecuadorians, Peruvians, Bolivians, Hondurans and Dominicans among other nationalities. Those cities are blessed with such great variety and are absolute paradises for Latina lovers like myself.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Lucas88 wrote:
December 10th, 2022, 5:45 pm
If I had to live somewhere in the US (hypothetically speaking), I'd probably choose Miami, Hialeah, Doralzuela or somewhere nearby. All of the smoking-hot Latinas with roots in Cuba, DR, Venezuela, etc. would drive me crazy. I love Latinas more than anyone else on this forum. They're my passion! :P

Spain's major cities are also mixed Latina hubs in a similar way that Miami is. Cities like Valencia, Barcelona and Madrid are full of Latinas from all different parts of South and Central America and the Caribbean. You find Colombians, Venezuelans, Brazilians, Ecuadorians, Peruvians, Bolivians, Hondurans and Dominicans among other nationalities. Those cities are blessed with such great variety and are absolute paradises for Latina lovers like myself.
OMG.....Ask @Outcast9428. He's lived in Florida. I've been to Miami once and I wouldn't go back. It's the most superficial, shallow, greedy place where everyone is about money, money, and money. If those Latinas came from Venezuela or Colombia or other Latin countries, after 1 year of living in Miami, they will quickly become Americanized and lose all their good qualities. You will find zero people in Miami who will have deep, thoughtful conversations with you. Not kidding. NONE AT ALL.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
December 10th, 2022, 6:04 pm
Lucas88 wrote:

OMG.....Ask @Outcast9428. He's lived in Florida. I've been to Miami once and I wouldn't go back. It's the most superficial, shallow, greedy place where everyone is about money, money, and money. If those Latinas came from Venezuela or Colombia or other Latin countries, after 1 year of living in Miami, they will quickly become Americanized and lose all their good qualities. You will find zero people in Miami who will have deep, thoughtful conversations with you. Not kidding. NONE AT ALL.
My response was based around the hypothetical situation "if I had to live somewhere in the US". In reality I wouldn't dream of moving to the US. Its culture of shallow materialism is antithetical to the nature of my soul. I'd much rather live in Mexico, Colombia or Spain and meet Latinas there without any Americanization. At least those countries are normal. :lol:

In fact, there was a Cuban girl on this forum (I think her username was evergladesblue) who moved to Florida when she was 15 and ended up losing her mind. She hated everything about America and wanted to move to Spain or a Latin American country. I wonder what became of her. I hope for the sake of her mental wellbeing that she has found a better place to live.

Miami wouldn't be ideal for me either but it would probably still be better than most other parts of the Anglosphere. At least there are the Latina hotties even if they are as Americanizedly dumb and superficial as a doorknob and good for nothing more than a raunchy bonk. But it would make absolutely no sense for me to go to Miami when I could easily visit or relocate to Mexico, Colombia or Spain. ¡Viva México! ¡Viva Colombia! ¡Viva España! Wuuu wuuu wuuu! 8)
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

kangarunner wrote:
December 10th, 2022, 6:04 pm
Lucas88 wrote:

To clarify, thankfully I have never actually lived in Florida. But, I have been to Florida many times, and I dated a girl who was from there. That's why I know so much about the state. My visits to Florida, what my ex-girlfriend told me about it, and what I see in the news about things happening in Florida... It all lines up with one another. Florida is a f***ing madhouse, and not in a good way. Miami is the most extreme city in Florida. But despite the fact that Floridians keep insisting that the state of Florida is not the same as Miami, the truth is, the rest of Florida is just Miami-lite, and Miami is just an extreme version of Florida. Everything that is horrible about Florida is particularly bad in Miami. But the basic reasons why both are shit, are exactly the same. Extreme degeneracy, sketchy people, everybody is an idiot, a culture where sexual assault has become disturbingly normalized, insane drivers who make driving there a genuinely terrifying experience, and no mentality of long term planning at all. The vast majority of Florida is just living one moment to the next, never planning for the future. The state culture is set up so that everything is short term. If you find a wonderful woman, you will struggle to keep her because other guys will try to f**k her every time you turn around. Any job you keep has no security to it because its a fire and hire state. People lose their jobs all the time, whether they got laid off or fired, and they just find another one.

You are right, you will not find anyone capable of an intelligent conversation in Miami. All Miami is, is constant degeneracy. An entire city of Jersey Shore characters. If you go into any store in Miami, you'll have to ask the cashier for a key because there are locks on the bathroom doors. Why they feel the need to lock the bathrooms is anybody's guess, but mine is that they'd have too many people stumble in and vomit everywhere. Florida is the most degenerate, ghetto culture I have ever experienced in my life. Why that state votes Republican is completely beyond me. There is not a shred of conservatism to be found in Florida unless you hang out exclusively with the Asians and some of the old people. Even the old people can be pretty degenerate though. Florida has a lot of Charlie Sheen type old men who never grew up.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Lucas88

If you really had to choose somewhere in the US to live... I'd think Southern Texas or New Mexico would be more suitable. I mean, I don't think Miami would bother you as much as it bothers me. In my case though, as much as I love Asians, I would never want to be around Asians who behaved like Miami people do. All the Hispanic people I know in Virginia who have been to Miami absolutely hate it.

Southern Texas and New Mexico would feel the most like living in Mexico itself. Southern Texas is majority Hispanic and New Mexico is majority Hispanic in a lot of areas. The Hispanics in Texas actually behave more like traditional Hispanic people. And I'm not using that term to describe my brand of ultra-conservatism. I'm just saying that the Hispanics in Texas behave a lot more like people who you'd encounter in Mexico itself. The Hispanic people in Miami are just ghetto-washed trash. Florida in general will give you a very bad image of Hispanic people. I have a Hispanic friend who partially hates Florida for that reason. Florida just seems to attract the worst of every race. The Blacks and Hispanics who end up there just seem to be ghetto and the White people are either frat boy and sorority types, Wolf of Wall Street wannabes who don't care about anything but money, banging hoes, and snorting cocaine while playing golf at the country club pretending to be upstanding citizens, or they are just straight up ghetto like the Blacks and Hispanics in Florida are with tattoos all over them, dropping F-bombs in every sentence, and starting fights with random people.

It is really really difficult to find any kind of wholesomeness in Florida. The place has swinger clubs and BDSM clubs that are openly advertised. Florida has the 4th worst abortion rate in the entire country, even worse then California and Nevada somehow. Florida is a perfect example of what will happen to the rest of America if the Republican party ever abandons its socially conservative values and decides that eliminating political correctness and being able to say offensive stuff again is the only thing that really matters.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

willymonfrete wrote:
December 8th, 2022, 12:02 pm

@willymonfrete
I didn't expect you to feel that way because I thought you were more into more conservative women, but based on what you said here, I bet you might also find the Dominican Republic interesting too!
I decided I did not want to go there myself, but I do like it, and I could go on hours and hours of all the positive things about it (natural beauty, beautiful beaches, beautiful girls, fascinating dynamic history).
Maybe you and @Lucas88 will connect down there.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

I am,but Miami latinas are the most conservative feminine women you'll find in America outside of racist small towns where I'm not welcome by anyone.asian women strike me as fake and I prefer a honest degenerate that's fun over a boring moneygrubber that's not truly conservative in where it matters .

US born latinas who are ghetto mudsharking misandrist trash are a minority in the area .I did see them and americanized ones but all the really hot ones were good women to me.yes the place does have trash women too but I can spot them and I don't go for them and they don't like me because our energies don't match.

I am not saying I wanna live there until I drop.its a base to work and enjoy life and weather beaches and friendly latin people and food and culture until I can go to a lively latin country with good women.elpaso there is nothing there but Mexicans and they're very progressive and it's not a happening place or good public transport like Miami.

Mexican culture is nice to an extent but I find the nonwhite ones ugly and I like Caribbean and Andean and other cultures way more to me even a Honduras or Nicaragua .

Don't misunderstand me I like mixed Latino women but central American and andean indigenous women are not eyecandy in general.

Brazilian indigenous women are hot to me though.

It's expensive but you get what you pay for in america.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

I cant login in my normal account anymore I forgot the password .

This is Benjamin.

Enjoying life and wearing sexy clothes is not degenerate.I just want loyalty and sweetness In a woman.Latinas have that to me.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Most tradwomen are larping or they turn hoes when they get exposure to something ratchet .

Give me a sweet and loyal woman that dresses sexy and loves sex over one of those boring women .
There are no good women for how we want them.I also don't want a doormat or a female that wants me out of desperation like filipinas?

Have fun.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

That all sounds very well thought out!
@Kalinago
@willymonfrete
Kalinago wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 3:11 pm
I am,but Miami latinas are the most conservative feminine women you'll find in America outside of racist small towns where I'm not welcome by anyone.
Of course, you would have been welcome by me in days of yore when I lived in otherwise racist small towns as a youth, but you're probably right overall (and I'm not there anymore to welcome anyone either, so definitely can't recommend anywhere that sounds any better than your plan). :)
Kalinago wrote:
asian women strike me as fake and I prefer a honest degenerate that's fun over a boring moneygrubber that's not truly conservative in where it matters .
Very eloquently expressed. :lol:
Some Asian women in the USSA are nice (though I mostly only know about ones born overseas, not Asian American women), but overall that'd be my sentiment too.
Kalinago wrote:

US born latinas who are ghetto mudsharking misandrist trash are a minority in the area .I did see them and americanized ones but all the really hot ones were good women to me.yes the place does have trash women too but I can spot them and I don't go for them and they don't like me because our energies don't match.

I am not saying I wanna live there until I drop.its a base to work and enjoy life and weather beaches and friendly latin people and food and culture until I can go to a lively latin country with good women.elpaso there is nothing there but Mexicans and they're very progressive and it's not a happening place or good public transport like Miami.

Mexican culture is nice to an extent but I find the nonwhite ones ugly and I like Caribbean and Andean and other cultures way more to me even a Honduras or Nicaragua .

Don't misunderstand me I like mixed Latino women but central American and andean indigenous women are not eyecandy in general.

Brazilian indigenous women are hot to me though.

It's expensive but you get what you pay for in america.
That does sound pretty good! While @Outcast9428 hates Florida because of his incompatibility with the culture there, politically speaking there are certainly far worse states than Florida (which isn't just an ideological thing, because it became a haven to dodge otherwise draconian attempts to force lockdowns and vaccines for a period of time during the plandemic).
I am not really planning to go there myself unless it was possibly for boat-shopping if I get into fixing and flipping boats as a fun side gig, but I do think parts of it look neat.

If I'm not mistaken, a lot of Caribbean people who decide to move to the USSA move there. I also have read there is a problem with "brain-drain" in the Caribbean islands, where many of the most educated people from some of the solid universities there (in Jamaica, for example), feel obliged to take jobs in the USSA because they pay much more, but which is too bad since they might've been valued more in non-monetary terms by the islands...

Theoretically that type of situation might be reversed where people wanting out of the USSA might like to repatriate there. (Some have already started doing so to get away from the drama in the USSA.)
Not sure if that'd be compatible with your own eventual plans after working in Miami as a jump-off point 1st, but just threw it out there just in case. :)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

@WilliamSmith ,thank you

I am not interested in living around English influenced countries or in a place where I don't fit in physically .

I don't like being an outsider and I've been one my whole life since birth and got bullied and excluded for it.

I mean I will always be a outsider since I'm not Latino,but I fit in in looks and mentality and even some ancestry more there.

As for asian women,I don't like them In general and I find the women to be racist and status and money chasers.

Vietnamese women seem good but there's a huge language barrier.

I don't trust ninety seven percent of women of any culture .

If I go back to pentecostal I will look for a latina pentecostal woman as they're pretty submissive and strict,but until then it's just pump and dump.

Also I saw the link you provided in your sig,unz is controlled op and renegade tribune is much better even if it's a Nazi site.

Even someone I promoted here turned out to be a mossad agent I later found out.

Anyone in the truther scene promoting Putin or communist china is a controlled op.

I'm happy for you that you like black women,but I come from a black mother and grew up with them and I do not.

I don't wish blacks Ill,but I don't want to live anywhere with blacks which is also why I don't want Miami to be permanent for me.

I wonder what you will think of them and their women when you see their bad side.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Kalinago
@willymonfrete
Very interesting points! I don't have time to respond to all of them yet, but I will when I get back.

Re: black women:
Kalinago wrote:
December 16th, 2022, 5:31 pm
I wonder what you will think of them and their women when you see their bad side.
Well, I definitely love them the most, but I have seen and am aware of what you're referring to more than you might think, LOL. (My preference for them is not just from crushes or a few dates or FWB relationships.)
I'm well aware you couldn't just pick a good-looking black women at random and expect it to be smooth sailing. :D
I just don't like to talk about that on the internet, when there's already a net full of more nasty trolls calling them "she-boons" and claiming they're the worst women on earth (which they're definitely not, I still think they're the most beautiful, often with most desirable qualities inwardly as well, and in my xp, less spoiled or entitled than a lot of other kinds of women), and so on.
(But I'm not idealizing them in the way Outcast9428 arguably does about the Asian women he likes.)

However, I've been around white women from birth including those man-eaters I was describing in some older posts who were after me in my teens, and for decades since them I've personally I've seen more yelling, throwing stuff at me, and occasionally even hitting me while I was driving and my Kristin Bell-like FWB girlfriend got mad at me over some nonsense.

So, I have it in my head that I have solid drama management skills already. (If it turns out I'm wrong, it's on me though, so no worries.)
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

@WilliamSmith

Women are mostly evil genetically,because they exert many times more effort into thinking alpha wave brain expressions and they are at a lower level of consciousness according to science.

But black girls express this in a way I can't describe unless you're half black like me and ALSO dealt with non negrofied women of other races.

I love indian women,but their evil personalities inhibit me from marrying one.or dealing with them.

Physical attraction is not the be all end all.

There are goodlooking women everywhere but To focus on one race seems odd to me amd that is not criticism at you.

I look at culture and values that I like,because hot women exist everywhere.

I dont see the appeal.

I also don't want to deal with their men.

But I just want prostitutes and the odd free lay to be happy.

I am brainwashed into pentecostal so I will likely find a pentecostal boricua or Colombiana or nicaraguena that's strict like most are .I also love Brazilian mestizas .

If you were religious finding a good black woman might be easy.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

The best women I've dealt with were Turkish women.I hate Arab women and Berber women.low soul energy.

I also liked Portuguese women to an extent.

Dutch women are horrible but they treat me different because I look Moroccan and alot have a fetish for such guys and treat what's called allochtonen way better.

I had a blonde dutch girl who at the time was the most goodlooking woman I've ever seen ask to sleep with me as a teen but I was stupid and rejected her cuz I wanted to be pure for muh God.

I also have bad experiences with them.

That said a black woman is way better than a asian woman if she isn't ghetto or feminist like alot of foreign BW.

Asian women and white women are pretty shitty everywhere.