Poor Gender relations, Poor Race relations in America, Why?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Poor Gender relations, Poor Race relations in America, Why?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,

After reading a bunch of threads on this topics. I started to wonder why is it that in America there's so much conflict between different group?

I watched some old movies based in California and realized that they dealt with similar topics. Where the different groups in America disliked each other. It made me wonder why?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Poor Gender relations, Poor Race relations in America, Why?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
December 17th, 2022, 4:22 am
Hey guys,

After reading a bunch of threads on this topics. I started to wonder why is it that in America there's so much conflict between different group?

I watched some old movies based in California and realized that they dealt with similar topics. Where the different groups in America disliked each other. It made me wonder why?
Because our illustrious leaders believe in the military strategy of divide and conquer. They use psychological manipulation and toxic ideological movements like feminism and BLM and now the LGBTQ, left wing vs right wing etc. The list goes on and on. Look want these ideologies achieve, @ArchibaultNew!

Relationships between men and women are worse than ever, racism and homophobia are getting worse and it's all through the movements that supposedly seek to "empower" these people.

Anyone with decency knows that if people leave you alone, you should leave them alone. But LGBTQ for example infringe on freedom of expression and freedom of speech. BLM does the same, accusing people of being racist all the time. Feminism empowers women to make them into cunts who feel they are above men and men should live to serve them.

This kind of thing is what keeps people divided. Keeps people squabbling over petty shit like whether a trans woman is a real woman etc (A trans woman is NOT a real woman. It's basic f***ing biology!) These ideologies keep everyone arguing whilst the global elites commit heinous crimes, raid the treasuries of the countries they govern over and weaken their own infrastructure in order to bring about their Great Reset...
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Because the evil cosmopolitan elite are weaponizing differences between people to pursue their agenda of completely demoralizing and dehumanizing everyone, obviously. Also because some populations such as blacks don't belong under the same system as people.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
December 17th, 2022, 8:38 am
Because the evil cosmopolitan elite are weaponizing differences between people to pursue their agenda of completely demoralizing and dehumanizing everyone, obviously. Also because some populations such as blacks don't belong under the same system as people.
How did you come to hate blacks like you do? Are there any black people around in the part of New Zealand you live in? Did you get kicked by a black sheep as a child?

I would ask if there were even any black people or Jews in New Zealand, but I had a video chat with a black African friend of mine I knew from my younger years in Jakarta who had moved to Auckland.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
December 18th, 2022, 7:04 am
Cornfed wrote:
December 17th, 2022, 8:38 am
How did you come to hate blacks like you do? Are there any black people around in the part of New Zealand you live in? Did you get kicked by a black sheep as a child?

I would ask if there were even any black people or Jews in New Zealand, but I had a video chat with a black African friend of mine I knew from my younger years in Jakarta who had moved to Auckland.
An interesting question to pose to @Cornfed would be: who would you rather date? A black woman (what does he call them? Sheboons?) Or a Jewess? If he doesn't pick one or the other he has to marry a black Jewess :mrgreen:

Sorry Cornfed, buddy. Just pulling your leg. :lol: But curious which you would choose out the two options if you had to choose :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.