Why I think central America is one of the best to find a girl and expatriate

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Why I think central America is one of the best to find a girl and expatriate

Post by Kalinago »

https://ibb.co/L6DGVGx

https://ibb.co/wYtzgSr

https://ibb.co/0nwWQ0t

Marrying a nice Honduran,Salvadoran or Nicaraguan beauty preferably rural is the dream life to me.

You will eat tasty nutritional food

You will live relaxed in tropics

You will live comfortably and modestly

Your wife will want just a decent provision not six figures or being a high status mini celebrity

Looks don't matter here at all for the most part

Family is everything

She won't be a strong and independent woman

She will look up to you being simple and not as educated which is bad for women beyond basic levels

Divorcees are looked down upon

No bullshit of politics,race hatred, degeneracy and working like a slave like in USA and trying to be the top g because status Is everything in the West

No feminists

Crime is not a issue except in El Salvador if you aren't in a gang and in rural areas and less urban towns it's not a ssue

People are super friendly
Last edited by Kalinago on December 25th, 2022, 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kalinago
Junior Poster

Re: Why I think central America is one of the best to find a girl and expatriate

Post by Kalinago »

I tried to upload pics of some beauties from that area very nice and exotic but it didn't work any way to upload pics on a tablet?
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Re: Why I think central America is one of the best to find a girl and expatriate

Post by Kalinago »

Outside of rural southeast Asian,African,indian and so on women I don't see a better place.

You want a simple humble girl not exposed to the bullshit emanating from America and Hollywood and the American nightmare of capitalism
And greed
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
December 25th, 2022, 2:57 pm
Kalinago wrote:
December 25th, 2022, 1:54 pm
I tried to upload pics of some beauties from that area very nice and exotic but it didn't work any way to upload pics on a tablet?
Upload to imgur, then put the link in between then [img] tags to make them appear here.
Thanks I fixed it but the viewers have to click on the links
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Kalinago wrote:
December 25th, 2022, 1:51 pm
Marrying a nice Honduran,Salvadoran or Nicaraguan beauty preferably rural is the dream life to me.
Here is the problem with these places:

https://www.unz.com/jthompson/world-iq-82/
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

fschmidt wrote:
December 25th, 2022, 9:53 pm
Kalinago wrote:
December 25th, 2022, 1:51 pm
Here is the problem with these places:

https://www.unz.com/jthompson/world-iq-82/
Def agree actually.nica,honduras,el salvador etc all have very high armed robbery,kidnapping and homicide and gang problems.

theres also Dengue fever, by mosquito bites,there's no vaccine for it and it can be fatal.and epedemics are common there.

shame because the food,nature and women are great.I recently had a nicaraguan mestiza cutiepie contact me too.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Place is dangerous though. I imagine the women there is looking for a gold ticket out of their own country.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

chanta76 wrote:
December 26th, 2022, 8:54 pm
Place is dangerous though. I imagine the women there is looking for a gold ticket out of their own country.
NEWSFLASH!
Life is "Dangerous" nobody makes it out alive!
Yes it is Dangerous to keep Cowardly Sissies like you away and it is working :twisted:
peregrino
Freshman Poster

Post by peregrino »

Most of the bad stuff happening there doesn't even make it into American news. You need to read the local papers.

These places still get lots of tourists and mostly nothing bad happens to them. Lots of expats just living life down there and accustomed to the risks.