Why are Old Men Based?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Why are Old Men Based?

Post by Outcast9428 »

Let’s be real, most of the best posters here… The ones who really have the right balance of understanding what’s going on with the culture, how to solve it, but haven’t become blackpilled and demoralized about it seem to be 50+ year old men.

In real life I am admittedly disturbed at the state of men under the age of 50 in this country. Lots of men are absolutely pathetic leftists, the ones who are right leaning seem to often steer towards right leaning liberalism because so many young men refuse to give up degeneracy so they won’t become actual conservatives, and of the ones who do adopt conservative values a lot of them instead get sucked into obsessions with race based rightism and White nationalism, or they get completely demoralized by blackpill ideology and start moaning about how all is lost. Sometimes I feel like the only young man in America left who’s got his shit together.

Are old men based because they came from the more traditional past and thus understand why it was more functional back then whereas young men have forgotten or are they based because old men have so much more experience with life in general and can tell a dumb idea from a good one?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are Old Men Based?

Post by Cornfed »

Perhaps Xers have the potential to be based because we were not rewarded well enough for being scum like the boomers and were also not so messed up we had no choice but to be scum like younger generations.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

We have just had a longer time of having been lied to and deceived.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

You got to be joking. Most old people are just as dumb and willfully ignorant as their younger counterparts.
Age is not everything. It's just a number of years you have lived on this planet.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Once you recognize that most of what you have been programmed to believe is nonsense, you can actually start to make progress.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MrPeabody wrote:
December 31st, 2022, 3:10 pm
Once you recognize that most of what you have been programmed to believe is nonsense, you can actually start to make progress.
Unfortunately most people will not or can not get out of their programming.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I don't think older people are more based either. I think most of them are just dogmatic and too set in their ways to be open to new ideas. Most people in general are just stupid, regardless of their age.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
December 31st, 2022, 1:25 am
Let’s be real, most of the best posters here… The ones who really have the right balance of understanding what’s going on with the culture, how to solve it, but haven’t become blackpilled and demoralized about it seem to be 50+ year old men.

In real life I am admittedly disturbed at the state of men under the age of 50 in this country. Lots of men are absolutely pathetic leftists, the ones who are right leaning seem to often steer towards right leaning liberalism because so many young men refuse to give up degeneracy so they won’t become actual conservatives, and of the ones who do adopt conservative values a lot of them instead get sucked into obsessions with race based rightism and White nationalism, or they get completely demoralized by blackpill ideology and start moaning about how all is lost. Sometimes I feel like the only young man in America left who’s got his shit together.

Are old men based because they came from the more traditional past and thus understand why it was more functional back then whereas young men have forgotten or are they based because old men have so much more experience with life in general and can tell a dumb idea from a good one?
First of all, I am not familiar with this use of the term 'based.'

I suspect you can find younger men who have Christian values under 30 who demonstrate the type of thinking you are talking about. Christian men who accept Biblical morality on marriage and sexuality are going to be against sexual immorality such as sex outside of marriage, homosexual behavior, etc. Many Christian men still accept the Biblical idea that wives are supposed to submit to their husbands, and some are more conservative about gender roles.

'Blackpill' is rare, a niche population of people influenced by ideas they got from the internet, typically. 'Redpill' philosophy is probably a larger group, but it is very niche also.

I suppose being as old as I am, I have had some life experiences to draw from, also, so I can draw from that while I write about these topics.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mercer wrote:
January 1st, 2023, 10:38 pm
MrMan wrote:
January 1st, 2023, 10:17 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
December 31st, 2022, 1:25 am

'Blackpill' is rare, a niche population of people influenced by ideas they got from the internet, typically. 'Redpill' philosophy is probably a larger group, but it is very niche also.

The blackpill is from real life experiences and is just the harsh truth about life. The internet is mostly filled with bluepilled propaganda and other lies.
It depends on your life experience and your attitude. I went overseas, married a very pretty Asian woman. I have sex with her. We have children. I worked, went to grad school, got a pretty good job. Your black pill philosophy doesn't fit with my life experience. This is the happier abroad forum, so have you tired going abroad to see if you could find a country where women either like your looks better or are more concerned with other traits or abilities a man has?

Other men are single and don't accept a depression-inducing philosophy that there is no hope of having a relationship, sexual fulfillment, family, career, and so they aren't blackpilled. That's what 'black pill' means-- an idea that your love life, etc. is all going to be terrible as long as you live. It can be one of those self-fulfilling prophecy situations. How many blackpill incels are there? Thousands? Tens of thousands? Hundreds of thousands?

The whole manosphere, MRA, redpill, blackpill, PUA, etc. realm seems to be a minority of the population, percentage points.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Old people are not based. Don't expect too much of them. They grew up in a generation with plenty of wealth and p*ssy to go around. You know back in the 50's and 60's. We don't have those today. That's why all those MGTOW movements, and red pill movements are appearing.
This country is going to implode in the future anyway like House of cards. America is in 31 trillion dollars in debt. Each citizen owes I think $80,000 in debt.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 2nd, 2023, 10:58 am
Old people are not based. Don't expect too much of them. They grew up in a generation with plenty of wealth and p*ssy to go around. You know back in the 50's and 60's. We don't have those today.
I was born in the 1970s and went to high school mainly in the 1980s. I'm monogamous, I only got use of one vajajay, and tried to make about as much use of it as I reasonable could at appropriate times. If every man gets married and makes use of one, there is just about enough to go around in most countries. But not China, which aborted a lot of theirs for the current generation.

As for wealth, there is a lot of that around if you work hard in a field where it is possible to make money. But wealth does not determine a man's value or the value of his life. Plumber or accountant is good. Flipping burgers is not. You can have side hussles-- selling food at events or borrowing money to buy rental properties.
That's why all those MGTOW movements, and red pill movements are appearing.
This country is going to implode in the future anyway like House of cards. America is in 31 trillion dollars in debt. Each citizen owes I think $80,000 in debt.
That doesn't mean we can't eke out a living in the meantime, or that it is impossible to find a woman.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@MrMan

I know. I am just saying making it as a men became lot harder than before.
Old people can't really fathom with that as it was easier back then to get a steady job and date women.
If life is easy why is there MGTOW, Redpill, Blackpill, sigma male, or whatever keep springing up?
Even Winston Wu made dozens of threads saying AW sucks over and over again.

I am just saying old people are no different as young people in how based they are and they can't get out of their past programming.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 2nd, 2023, 11:25 am
@MrMan

I know. I am just saying making it as a men became lot harder than before.
Old people can't really fathom with that as it was easier back then to get a steady job and date women.
It wasn't easy for me to keep a steady job. I think the longest I've ever worked at one place is just over three years, at my current job. I worked in Asia, came back to the US to find jobs, but it was during economic downturns. I'd go back to Asia to teach and the economy would pick up in the US while I had a job over there. I'd let contracts lapse because I couldn't stand the work or it just paid too low. I spent years in grad school. It has been tough during my generation. My dad says the economy was booming and salaries were high in the 1960's. That was before I was born.

I am not saying it is easy to get a decent wife in the US. Based on my experience here and what I see around me, I would imagine that it is really hard. Virgins are probably extremely hard to find. And to find a pretty virgin with no tats with decent character? It's like looking for a needle in a haystack, or you just need some help from God. I met and married my wife in Indonesia. I didn't go there because I was 'black pilled' about the US, but I can imagine it would be harder. The last beautiful, sweet girl I was interested in in the US when I was single dropped a hint about interest in me, but she wasn't a virgin, so I didn't pursue it.

I'm very picky for looks. I don't know that it it is that much harder for those looking for the same thing I was in the US. Maybe it is. A higher percentage of the girls are fat, and the media, social media, and schools are brainwashing young folks with the LGBT agenda, but the sexual revolution and feminism had corrupted society when I was in high school. The big difference was that wasn't pro-gay, in favor of promoting the delusions of those who want their genitals mutilated, and maybe less anti-God.
If life is easy why is there MGTOW, Redpill, Blackpill, sigma male, or whatever keep springing up?
There is a difference between saying 'life is easy' and saying life can be hard, but it is possible to overcome. If I understand 'black pill' it basically says it's all hopeless no matter what.
I am just saying old people are no different as young people in how based they are.
Again, what does 'based' mean? This middle-aged man isn't familiar with how the young whippersnappers are using the term.

I also think 'single' means 'not married', too. The way young folks use the term has changed from the way we used it when I was young. And 'disrespect' is a noun.
Last edited by MrMan on January 2nd, 2023, 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I think video games have screwed up men. Older men didn't grow up with this poison.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@fschmidt

I don't think so.
Video games are not part of the problem. They are just means for an escape.
Feminism, too many women in the work force, Cultural Marxism, Affirmative Action, Outsourcing everything to China, Crazy social engineering, GMOs in the food supply, Emasculation of men by the education system & in media, Critical race theory, fire at will employment, rampant corporate greed and monopolization, over reliance on therapy and anti depressants, etc are the problems. It's not the 50's to 70's anymore. Those times are over.
people are lost & f*cked up because of that.