Why do people actually go to southeast Asia?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do people actually go to southeast Asia?

Post by WilliamSmith »

Winston wrote:
January 8th, 2023, 9:10 pm
Africa? It's a big place. Depends on where. I heard that Africa has the lowest IQ in the world at 70, lower than the Philippines' average IQ of 86. How can African women be smarter or classier?
@Winston
This biologic IQ topic is a whole fascinating "can of worms" to open some other time:
Personally I don't think those IQ scores mean !@#$ (but don't take that the wrong way: I'm not giving the politically correct jew-bullshit / SJW /Boasian Egalitarianism "everyone is the same" fraud answers satanic jews try to push on the world to promote race-mixing, so they can try to exploitatively divide and conquer everyone, I just literally don't think IQ scores are actually measuring much other than how well-trained you are in problem-solving exercises that they test for).

Reason I think so:
I once took one of those tests and scored not that far over on the right end of the distribution, because I couldn't do the math problems worth !@#$% at the time.
However, later I studied math, stats, and tons of other quantitative stuff and took the same test again, and scored well above the so-called "genius" level of IQ, which I also say is BS.
My point: I know damn well I'm neither a total imbecile or a "genius," LOL, and I know who I am and always have been, and I wasn't a biologic imbecile (ie.. slightly above the "American" national average) before, and I'm not above any "genius" level now, so the only thing that pole-vaulted me several standard deviations above my original score was that I'd been doing way more quantitative problem-solving exercises, despite my massive brain-inflammation from moving to a college town getting a raging hard-on over every decent-looking girl with a big butt who crossed my path....

So my opinion is that the IQ scores don't mean !@#$ unless you've brought all the test subjects up in a fairly homogeneous educational environment to start with.

If I'm wrong: If IQ scores supposedly test innate biologic intelligence in a meaningful way, why was I at once point tested only slightly above the American average (in other words, practically an imbecile), vs supposedly being well above the allged "genius" level less than 2-3 years later when I'd been doing lots of quantitative exercises?

Interesting discussion to continue some other time... there's probably other thread on this forum already about this?

Any oldtime members know which threads already delved into this subject?
@Cornfed
@gsjackson
@Winston
??
Enjoy free speech while it lasts my discontented friends, LOL.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do people actually go to southeast Asia?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 3rd, 2023, 12:47 am
Winston wrote:
January 8th, 2023, 9:10 pm
Africa? It's a big place. Depends on where. I heard that Africa has the lowest IQ in the world at 70, lower than the Philippines' average IQ of 86. How can African women be smarter or classier?
@Winston
This biologic IQ topic is a whole fascinating "can of worms" to open some other time:
Personally I don't think those IQ scores mean !@#$ (but don't take that the wrong way: I'm not giving the politically correct jew-bullshit / SJW /Boasian Egalitarianism "everyone is the same" fraud answers satanic jews try to push on the world to promote race-mixing, so they can try to exploitatively divide and conquer everyone, I just literally don't think IQ scores are actually measuring much other than how well-trained you are in problem-solving exercises that they test for).

Reason I think so:
I once took one of those tests and scored not that far over on the right end of the distribution, because I couldn't do the math problems worth !@#$% at the time.
However, later I studied math, stats, and tons of other quantitative stuff and took the same test again, and scored well above the so-called "genius" level of IQ, which I also say is BS.
My point: I know damn well I'm neither a total imbecile or a "genius," LOL, and I know who I am and always have been, and I wasn't a biologic imbecile (ie.. slightly above the "American" national average) before, and I'm not above any "genius" level now, so the only thing that pole-vaulted me several standard deviations above my original score was that I'd been doing way more quantitative problem-solving exercises, despite my massive brain-inflammation from moving to a college town getting a raging hard-on over every decent-looking girl with a big butt who crossed my path....

So my opinion is that the IQ scores don't mean !@#$ unless you've brought all the test subjects up in a fairly homogeneous educational environment to start with.

If I'm wrong: If IQ scores supposedly test innate biologic intelligence in a meaningful way, why was I at once point tested only slightly above the American average (in other words, practically an imbecile), vs supposedly being well above the allged "genius" level less than 2-3 years later when I'd been doing lots of quantitative exercises?

Interesting discussion to continue some other time... there's probably other thread on this forum already about this?

Any oldtime members know which threads already delved into this subject?
@Cornfed
@gsjackson
@Winston
??
Enjoy free speech while it lasts my discontented friends, LOL.
It's funny how people claim Filipinos or Africans have low IQs. I mean sure, they do. A lot of them are dumb as bricks. But I've had some good talks with a very intelligent Somali professor in the past, as well as several bright and successful Filipinos. Whereas I have talked to a shitload of dumb-as-hell Americans, too. If you look at the Facebook feed of the average Yankee boomer, you'll see every bit as much evidence of low IQ bordering on mental retardation as you would with any average Filipino or African. I mean just talk to any Evangelical worshipping "God's Chosen People" with the intensity of a cuck worshipping his wife's "bull" and you'll see what I mean... these people are NOT intelligent at all lol.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144