Why do people actually go to southeast Asia?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Re: Why do people actually go to southeast Asia?

Post by Kalinago »

MrMan wrote:
January 8th, 2023, 6:43 pm
Mercer wrote:
January 8th, 2023, 12:19 pm
The women in first world countries are fat, ugly Feminazis who will divorce rape you as soon as they get bored. Of course noodlewhores from third world slums only want money or a green card and then will get rid of you as soon as they get what they want.

Remember, AWALT - All women are like that.
Good thing my Asian wife is not a noodle whore. We have been married over 20 years, getting closer to 25.

I've seen episodes of 90-day Fiance before. There were American family members wanting to know if a woman just wanted a Greencard. I'd wished one of them would have said, "Green card? I want him to go work and support me!" If she said it right, she might have got a laugh, but if she'd expressed a desire to take care of him, future children, etc., they might have appreciated that.

There are family-oriented women who are just as family oriented when they move to the US as they were back home. My wife has done different things including doing the lioness' share of our family business when I was in grad school, working as a guest chef here and there, but she hasn't gone out and worked a full-time job. Why would a woman's ambition be to go work in a factory somewhere in the US or something like that?
Stop pretending your experience is the experience of most men that deal with sea women.

Most sea women are not goodlooking like most European women are not as intelligent or classy not as cultured and not nearly as culturally compatible with a american.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kalinago wrote:
January 8th, 2023, 9:59 pm
MrMan wrote:
Mercer wrote:
The women in first world countries are fat, ugly Feminazis who will divorce rape you as soon as they get bored. Of course noodlewhores from third world slums only want money or a green card and then will get rid of you as soon as they get what they want.

Good thing my Asian wife is not a noodle whore. We have been married over 20 years, getting closer to 25.

I've seen episodes of 90-day Fiance before. There were American family members wanting to know if a woman just wanted a Greencard. I'd wished one of them would have said, "Green card? I want him to go work and support me!" If she said it right, she might have got a laugh, but if she'd expressed a desire to take care of him, future children, etc., they might have appreciated that.

There are family-oriented women who are just as family oriented when they move to the US as they were back home. My wife has done different things including doing the lioness' share of our family business when I was in grad school, working as a guest chef here and there, but she hasn't gone out and worked a full-time job. Why would a woman's ambition be to go work in a factory somewhere in the US or something like that?
Stop pretending your experience is the experience of most men that deal with sea women.

Most sea women are not goodlooking like most European women are not as intelligent or classy not as cultured and not nearly as culturally compatible with a american.
Huh? What is a 'sea woman'? I would imagine most Indonesian women do not know how to sale. I did not say that my experience is that of most men. Clearly it is not since I am white and my wife is Indonesian. Most white men do not marry Indonesian women and most men who marry Indonesian women are not white. I also pointed out my wife was unusually beautiful.

Indonesian women do seem to be, on average, family and home oriented compared to American women, even if a lot of Indonesian women in the cities work outside the home. Those who meet the type of women who hang out in bars and go home with expats are not typical, either.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

MrMan wrote:
January 8th, 2023, 10:15 pm
Kalinago wrote:
January 8th, 2023, 9:59 pm
MrMan wrote:
Mercer wrote:

Huh? What is a 'sea woman'? I would imagine most Indonesian women do not know how to sale. I did not say that my experience is that of most men. Clearly it is not since I am white and my wife is Indonesian. Most white men do not marry Indonesian women and most men who marry Indonesian women are not white. I also pointed out my wife was unusually beautiful.

Indonesian women do seem to be, on average, family and home oriented compared to American women, even if a lot of Indonesian women in the cities work outside the home. Those who meet the type of women who hang out in bars and go home with expats are not typical, either.
Sigh you're strawmanning me again,I didn't say SEA women weren't family oriented I said they're dumb compared to a European woman and less educated and also have less sophisticated minds.and my main jab was at Filipinos since that's the face of happiness abroad by the loser crowd not Indonesia.

This is not a slight on those women personally,their culture isnt a high culture like many European countries,but I think most men would tire of a southeast Asian or SEA woman after the novelty of being in love wears off.

Some men just look for a woman that cooks amd cleans and gives sex but MOST men want a relationship with a roughly equal partner on their level who they can talk to and also who they can befriend on a deeper level.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 9th, 2023, 7:08 am
OP have you actually been to SEA? It seems your experience is mostly based in Europe and America rather than Asia, but I could be mistaken.
I used to talk to sea women online and they weren't intelligent at all,seeing these women pair off with guys who couldn't get shit back home left a bad impression.

And I don't want to go to sea lol or any third world slum country for any reason.

I've seen how these people live and it's disgusting.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kalinago wrote:
January 8th, 2023, 10:25 pm

[/quote]
Sigh you're strawmanning me again,[/quote]

It's not a strawman. Your grammar wasn't very comprehensible in that sentence. I think I see what you are trying to say now.
I didn't say SEA women weren't family oriented I said they're dumb compared to a European woman and less educated and also have less sophisticated minds.
I haven't spent much time around European women to know how sophisticated they are. People vary in every country. If looking for a woman to wear Channel, firs, a fancy black dress and go to the opera, maybe you will find that kind of sophistication in Europe more than Asia. My exposure to European women has been mainly through film, I suppose. I did have a fellow grad student who was Ukranian but moved to the US when she was relatively young, and I've probably known a few other European women.

Women vary in how intelligent they are. My wife is smart. She's creative and capable in a lot of ways. She's smart in different ways from how I am.
and my main jab was at Filipinos since that's the face of happiness abroad by the loser crowd not Indonesia.
I've known a number of Filipinas. Some of them were educated professionals. I haven't paid attention to how smart or sophisticated they are. But I wonder if you have had a backpacker style exposure to Filipino women-- women who hang out in bars or work in them. Is that the case? If you are looking for the type of women who might be willing to have sex with an expat, their IQs might not be the same as more respectable types who would not. Having sex with an expat who is looking for a casual fling isn't a very intelligent thing for any woman to do.
This is not a slight on those women personally,their culture isnt a high culture like many European countries,but I think most men would tire of a southeast Asian or SEA woman after the novelty of being in love wears off.
What is 'high culture'? Southeast Asia has its own arts, dances, traditional dress, story-telling, and various forms of art.
Some men just look for a woman that cooks amd cleans and gives sex but MOST men want a relationship with a roughly equal partner on their level who they can talk to and also who they can befriend on a deeper level.
Roughly equal partner? Maybe a blue pill feminist beta male.... just kidding...sort of. I do like appreciate a woman being able to hold an intelligent conversation... sure. Does she have to be able to stand around with a bunch of snobby rich people and verbally analyze the art in the art gallery? I care nothing at all about that. I prefer a wife who is compassionate, kind, pretty, thin, diligent about the home, wise is practical ways, willing to meet her husband's sexual needs. Sure, being a conversationalist and being intelligent are important, too. Just want do you mean by 'sophisticated.'
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Kalinago

Are you that Dutch expat guy I talked to on Matt's quantum of conscience channel on YouTube who said he got along better with Americans than with Dutch people?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Winston wrote:
January 10th, 2023, 7:35 am
@Kalinago

Are you that Dutch expat guy I talked to on Matt's quantum of conscience channel on YouTube who said he got along better with Americans than with Dutch people?
No,but I'm sure he has good reasons just like I do.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Kalinago @Winston

There's a lot of men who are f***ing FED UP with the West. That's why they go to SEA.

To answer your question on who goes to Southeast Asia, take for example this 25 year old Canadian guy, Alexandre Cazes. The dude invented the AlphaBay darknet site which was shut down by the govt but is still in operation today. It processed hundreds of $$$ millions of dollars of transactions.

He was found dead in a jail cell in Thailand in 2017. He was only 25.
Cazes amassed a fortune of $23 million with the creation of AlphaBay in 2014. The site, which Europol estimates did $1 billion in business, went offline July 5 after Cazes's arrest in Thailand.
Is he a loser? Is he an outcast? I would say that guy was a genius.

Here's some shit he had to say about feminism and going to Thailand in this article:

https://nextshark.com/alexandre-cazes-f ... land-jail
His most popular post on the forum “Roosh V” is under the username “Rawmeo”, wherein he discussed his love life. Before moving to Thailand, he wrote, he was unhappy with Western women. He had previously dated a Vietnamese woman from the United States, but she didn’t work out for him because she believed she was more than just someone to cook and clean for him. “Such a beautiful girl, who got poisoned by feminism,” he said.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

kangarunner wrote:
January 10th, 2023, 7:59 am
@Kalinago @Winston

There's a lot of men who are f***ing FED UP with the West. That's why they go to SEA.

To answer your question on who goes to Southeast Asia, take for example this 25 year old Canadian guy, Alexandre Cazes. The dude invented the AlphaBay darknet site which was shut down by the govt but is still in operation today. It processed hundreds of $$$ millions of dollars of transactions.

He was found dead in a jail cell in Thailand in 2017. He was only 25.
Cazes amassed a fortune of $23 million with the creation of AlphaBay in 2014. The site, which Europol estimates did $1 billion in business, went offline July 5 after Cazes's arrest in Thailand.
Is he a loser? Is he an outcast? I would say that guy was a genius.

Here's some shit he had to say about feminism and going to Thailand in this article:

https://nextshark.com/alexandre-cazes-f ... land-jail
His most popular post on the forum “Roosh V” is under the username “Rawmeo”, wherein he discussed his love life. Before moving to Thailand, he wrote, he was unhappy with Western women. He had previously dated a Vietnamese woman from the United States, but she didn’t work out for him because she believed she was more than just someone to cook and clean for him. “Such a beautiful girl, who got poisoned by feminism,” he said.
I am tired of this dichotomy between 'the west'and 'asia'as if those are the only two options.

Eastern European women are just as traditional,will give you children that look more like you,and also are better looking on average.

I guess white guys go for the ease.Im not knocking them,But usually the easier path is going to give you cheaper quality.

And EE women have more realistic and moderate standards anyway.

Even a indian woman will,and India is probably easier for white and other light skin caucasian guys than SEA is.a indian on Reddit once told a white guy to bring a lifejacket or he'd drown in p***y In India.

Light skin is worshipped more in India than in east Asia.

Granted,maybe Me personally just doesnt like east asian women and Im biased.I am not trying to tell people what to do,I just dont see why these people are the go to recommendation or face of happiness abroad?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kalinago wrote:
January 10th, 2023, 8:24 am
I am tired of this dichotomy between 'the west'and 'asia'as if those are the only two options.

Eastern European women are just as traditional,will give you children that look more like you,and also are better looking on average.
I understand the appeal of Eastern European women. If you want a woman who is Nordic-looking without the egalitarian Nordic culture, the Norse conquered and settled what is now Ukraine and Russia is named after some of them. There are Nordic-looking women, and also women who looked mixed with Eastern European and central Asian, so a lot of variety in looks, and I get the impression that a lot of women from there are pretty, and that there are a lot fewer overweight women.

A white man who marries a Russian woman will have white children. They'll fit right in for looks. That's true. If a white marries an Asian, the children fit right in in Hawaii. Otherwise, they look different. At a Mexican restaurant, the waiter spoke to my children in Spanish. Mexicans talked to one of my daughters in Spanish at one school they attended that had a lot of Hispanics. But I don't think being half-Asian will hurt my girl's chances in dating or in life, and I think my son will do okay, too.

But I have read that Russia, Belarus, Moldova, and Ukraine have higher divorce rates than the US https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/cou ... world.html. That doesn't mean that it is impossible for a man to find an Eastern European woman who will stay with him for life. But it is something really negative about their culture if we are talking about marriage, especially if a man brings his wife back to a US state with US divorce laws. I hear the UK and other western European countries have a terrible legal situation for divorced men.

How obedient are Eastern European women? I don't find Southeast Asian women automatically naturally obedient. With my wife, it helps that in her mind she knows she is supposed to submit to me. I think that keeps us out of a lot of trouble. Americans get this idea that a man isn't supposed to tell a woman what to do. Some of the Asian cultures have the idea that on some level the husband is supposed to be the leader.

I personally didn't care as long as the woman fit my criteria. There are beautiful Asian women. There are beautiful European women. There are beautiful women from India, the middle east, Latin America. There are some in Africa, but few that really fit my tastes. I was more concerned with matters related to faith, beliefs, and character. I was also looking for a virgin with no tattoos. I would have been open to the idea a blonde Ukrainian who fit my criteria as much as a black-haired Asian.

I think I did pretty well for looks since I was looking for life-time monogamy. There is the idea that Asians don't show their age. That might be true of faces to some extent. My wife, who is younger than me, is in her late 40's, but you wouldn't know it to look at her. And she's thin. She hasn't got the stocky middle aged look. I took her to a high school reunion a few years ago. She was off talking to an old classmate, who were probably telling her she looked so young and pretty. Her friends were old stout, fat or dumpy looking at their age. Right when I met one of them, she told me, first thing out of her mouth in Indonesia, "I used to be pretty." It was a weird introduction but may have made a little sense in the context of the discussion before I got there.

There is this idea that Asians don't show their age. If they stay thin, maybe. But that isn't always the case, as seen by my wife's classmates. One of her other classmates still looked good. The rest looked like a bunch of stout middle aged women.
I guess white guys go for the ease.Im not knocking them,But usually the easier path is going to give you cheaper quality.
Why would eastern European women be higher 'quality'? Do you just think white means higher quality? Go eat some Russian food. Then try Asian, Indonesian, or Indian food. Try the highest quality of both. Would you say Russian is better? Some men have exotic tastes and like their women's looks to be a bit different from what they were used to growing up. Just like we like a little spice with our food sometimes.

It also helps if a wife can actually cook food from these interesting cuisines. I haven't been to Russia so I haven't had home-cooked Russian food, but from what I hear of it, it sounds like one of the most boring cuisines.
And EE women have more realistic and moderate standards anyway.
Realistic standards compared to the US or Asia? Being different gives you an advantage with at least some women. In Indonesia, the women grew up watching Hollywood movies where a tough white guy overcomes incredible odds and saves the nation or planet. White men in movies are romantic. They were also ruled by whites, so a few generations back, whites were the ruling class. It was the same way in the Philippines and Vietnam. Then well-to-do white men come over and work in high paying jobs. So being white can be perceived as high status. So combine all that and the white man is an exotic-looking man who gets some style or social points for being foreign. The like 'pointy noses' and light skin. I didn't care much if a woman was dark if her features were attractive. But they do. My wife is a light skinned Indonesian, but if a white man likes a darker woman with absolutely gorgeous features, local men may have paid her little attention.

It's about what a man wants, not what is higher 'quality.'

Now if you are talking about going to a prostitution or sleazy night club part of the city somewhere in Southeast Asia, that's a different story. Some old fat white men may go find bar girl single mothers who are very eager to live with them for pocket money or marry them.
Even a indian woman will,and India is probably easier for white and other light skin caucasian guys than SEA is.a indian on Reddit once told a white guy to bring a lifejacket or he'd drown in p***y In India.

Light skin is worshipped more in India than in east Asia.
I never heard that. But I am not down for fornication or adultery, either. I was looking for a wife. I suppose it might be possible for a foreign Christian to marry an Indian woman. I don't know enough about the culture to know the advantages and disadvantages of marrying one. Maybe you could get set up if dating doesn't work, and if you like curry, then maybe she could cook it for you. But I'd imagine a foreigner marrying a woman whose family is into the caste system would be difficult.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

@MrMan I want to reply to you but will later when I have more time and can type on something other than this tablet,but I again respect your views and I agree with most of them.

When I was talking about eastern Europe,I mean southeastern Europe,and to my knowledge they don't have such high divorce rates.

Also the men's behaviour there also could be and I heard is a huge factor in the divorce rate there.

My comment on their standards was in comparison to the west ,not Asia.

I'll reply fully later today if christ wills.

Also,My comment about India is geared to the secular men on this forum,it actually is easy for a Christian to marry a indian Christian woman of a lower economic backround though that might not be ideal at all for most men who want more educated women.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

There's tons of wonderful things about South East Asia (and "East Asia" overall, India and the Middle East not being places I know as much about):

Personally, I've renounced WMAF as one of my personal goals, per 2023 New Year resolutions (womanizing = good, banging Asian chicks = better knock it off, I decided).
However, that's just for me, and I can name LOTS of reasons why SEA women (and overall East Asian) women are wonderful and desirable, at least as long as you can be contented with little skinnier women:

Broadly speaking, may of them are way more traditional and often come from intact families, which a lot of guys these days claim is what they want (though I think @MarcosZeitola is more or less on the money that a lot of those guys claiming to be traditionalists are actually "faux-traditionalist" hypocrites... but for those who theoretically actually ARE "traditional," there you go).

Their cultures and artistic and literary traditions are very rich and deep.
Naturally the cute girls born into that lifestream aren't automatically picking all that up automatically, but it has a big positive influence. And if you actually joined one of those nations and got immersed in their culture, that's a huge +, IMO.
In my experience, tons of Asian women (especially Chinese more than any, both Cantonese and Mandarin and Taiwanese) are very proud of their cultural traditions, even if tons of those same women have an embarrassingly overt preference for white men.
I'm still working on my 3-way study of Cantonese/Classical Chinese/Japanese/Vietnamese even though I decided to stop banging Asian women for the rest of this unusual life I'm leading here, but if you delve into ancient Chinese and Japanese literature and you'll find vast depth of thought, philosophy, and esoteric topics rarely discussed in what's left of the rotted judaized and subverted "Western" world today.
(I'm still aiming at becoming a poor-man's Arthur Waley in the long-run, but based in the Antilles or possibly select homophobic African nations. I'm only planning to run away to East Asia if the violence and chaos is just too much for me in my nations of choice, after I get a lot older, LOL, since most Asians in places like Vietnam, Japan, HK, etc tend to be less likely to try to kill you, LOL.)
So that's a reason to love South East Asia (and IMO also most of East Asia, in my case Hong Kong, Macau, and Japan), even if you've sworn of nailing their chicks (which they'll probably appreciate, even if the subject doesn't arise in casual conversation). :)

Back to Asian / SEA chicks:

They're WAY easier to impress when it comes to the "primal masculinity" and romance spectrum leading to sexual attraction. Trust me on this one, LOL, A lot more people than just me have commented that you even need to dial back the "assertiveness", vs what it takes to get more "dominant" white and black women adequately aroused, to avoid scaring the Asian chicks off.
So it's no wonder so many more "soft spoken" or introverted / gentle /etc types like our friend @Outcast9428 prefers Asian women.

Asian women are also often way smarter than some of the posters on here seem to imply:
A lot of the degenerate sexpats on here embarrassingly talk !@#$ about SEA women for supposedly being shallow and bad conversationalists, while overlooking that THEY (i.e. the sexpats, not the SEA women) literally can't speak even a handful of sentences in Thai / Tagalog / Vietnamese / or whatever actual language of the Asian nations they're invading:
So the fact that many SEA girls can even converse with you at all in English means THEY probably are actually smarter, since they at least have basic casual conversational skills in English as well as their own language, whereas the sexpats typically have none in SEA or other Asian languages, even if the sexpats embarrassingly post threads on this forum bitching about how Thai or Pinay girls are supposedly shallow conversationalists, LOL.

I don't know so much about SEA girls vs "East" Asian (I've certainly met them and they were not dumb, e.g. clever Thai Chinese girls and Vietnamese girls majoring in math and computer science, who I assure you weren't stupid or shallow even if I didn't bang those particular ones to prove what deep thinkers they were, LOL), but at this point I think you'd probably find more highly intelligent thoughtful women in East Asia than you would in the jew-rotted degraded collapsing "West..."

Well, that's my take, even as a man who's prudently sworn off "WMAF" for the rest of this life.......... unless I can't get anymore white and black women for some strange reason, in which case: Gaijin Hunters, here I come, LOL. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
January 8th, 2023, 2:28 am
Its funny how douchebro alpha males just can't contain their frustration at the fact that Asian women refuse to go along with douchebro alpha male supremacism.
@Outcast9428
Hey, I wish you happiness as always (and think you're right on about Asian women being ideal for you), but you're completely delusional about how Asian women "refuse to go along with douchebro alpha male supremacism," since they're the most horrendously infamously easy lays for doofus geeky white beta males in the world. (In many countries, notably Japan, they're also super-easy for black American and Jamaican guys, LOL.)

Not sure why you said @Kalinago was anything like this so-called "douchebro alpha male supremacism" though, I thought he'd always been talking about how he just wants to find a nice traditional girl with good values?? :?
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Winston wrote:
January 8th, 2023, 9:10 pm
Africa? It's a big place. Depends on where. I heard that Africa has the lowest IQ in the world at 70, lower than the Philippines' average IQ of 86. How can African women be smarter or classier?
@Winston
This biologic IQ topic is a whole fascinating "can of worms" to open some other time:
Personally I don't think those IQ scores mean !@#$ (but don't take that the wrong way: I'm not giving the politically correct jew-bullshit / SJW /Boasian Egalitarianism "everyone is the same" fraud answers satanic jews try to push on the world to promote race-mixing, so they can try to exploitatively divide and conquer everyone, I just literally don't think IQ scores are actually measuring much other than how well-trained you are in problem-solving exercises that they test for).

Reason I think so:
I once took one of those tests and scored not that far over on the right end of the distribution, because I couldn't do the math problems worth !@#$% at the time.
However, later I studied math, stats, and tons of other quantitative stuff and took the same test again, and scored well above the so-called "genius" level of IQ, which I also say is BS.
My point: I know damn well I'm neither a total imbecile or a "genius," LOL, and I know who I am and always have been, and I wasn't a biologic imbecile (ie.. slightly above the "American" national average) before, and I'm not above any "genius" level now, so the only thing that pole-vaulted me several standard deviations above my original score was that I'd been doing way more quantitative problem-solving exercises, despite my massive brain-inflammation from moving to a college town getting a raging hard-on over every decent-looking girl with a big butt who crossed my path....

So my opinion is that the IQ scores don't mean !@#$ unless you've brought all the test subjects up in a fairly homogeneous educational environment to start with.

If I'm wrong: If IQ scores supposedly test innate biologic intelligence in a meaningful way, why was I at once point tested only slightly above the American average (in other words, practically an imbecile), vs supposedly being well above the allged "genius" level less than 2-3 years later when I'd been doing lots of quantitative exercises?

Interesting discussion to continue some other time... there's probably other thread on this forum already about this?

Any oldtime members know which threads already delved into this subject?
@Cornfed
@gsjackson
@Winston
??
Enjoy free speech while it lasts my discontented friends, LOL.