I do NOT consider men with Asian wives'losers'.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

I do NOT consider men with Asian wives'losers'.

Post by Kalinago »

Men like @Yohan are winners in my book,because he lives in a developed country,has a way more attractive type of woman than the average filipina or indonesian with low level brains,lives where it is safe,clean,cultured,intelligent,educated,modern but not degenerate and has a good income to do what he wants.

What I consider as losers,are men that go to the phillipines to slum dive with uneducated women because they're usually bald,fat or ugly or old or all of these and then claim that the phillipines is a paradise for love,because they can't make it elsewhere.

Yes,filipino culture is warm and social,but so is latin culture,both european and american and I include romanian in this,with beautiful girls with realistic standards,but even this is unattainable to this 'type'.

and believe me,if the filipino girls were as 'hard' (because they're not if you have any modicum of value)as say,white venezuelan women,despite the sociality and warmness,and educated and well-off Japanese women were as 'easy'as filipinas despite their less social and more reserved culture,these men would be flocking there.

The thing is,is that if you want to attract normies,you don't promote utter shitholes as the face of happiness abroad,because most normies have some value,decent looks,and are not divorced or outcast boomers.

I also have the same harsh judgement for men that go for African women,unless it's ethiopia,because having dated 2 ethiopian women of Habesha(Tigray and the other one Gurage)backround living there,ethiopian women TRY to be educated,they have SELF respect(sometimes to the point where one of my girls would go on rants about the superiority of ethiopians),they have standards,and they generally do not sell their bodies to anyone,plus they have class even if from a province.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I do NOT consider men with Asian wives'losers'.

Post by publicduende »

Kalinago wrote:
January 11th, 2023, 5:31 pm
Men like @Yohan are winners in my book,because he lives in a developed country,has a way more attractive type of woman than the average filipina or indonesian with low level brains,lives where it is safe,clean,cultured,intelligent,educated,modern but not degenerate and has a good income to do what he wants.

What I consider as losers,are men that go to the phillipines to slum dive with uneducated women because they're usually bald,fat or ugly or old or all of these and then claim that the phillipines is a paradise for love,because they can't make it elsewhere.

Yes,filipino culture is warm and social,but so is latin culture,both european and american and I include romanian in this,with beautiful girls with realistic standards,but even this is unattainable to this 'type'.

and believe me,if the filipino girls were as 'hard' (because they're not if you have any modicum of value)as say,white venezuelan women,despite the sociality and warmness,and educated and well-off Japanese women were as 'easy'as filipinas despite their less social and more reserved culture,these men would be flocking there.

The thing is,is that if you want to attract normies,you don't promote utter shitholes as the face of happiness abroad,because most normies have some value,decent looks,and are not divorced or outcast boomers.

I also have the same harsh judgement for men that go for African women,unless it's ethiopia,because having dated 2 ethiopian women of Habesha(Tigray and the other one Gurage)backround living there,ethiopian women TRY to be educated,they have SELF respect(sometimes to the point where one of my girls would go on rants about the superiority of ethiopians),they have standards,and they generally do not sell their bodies to anyone,plus they have class even if from a province.
I think reasoning by stereotypes isn't helping anyone. Neither you, nor the people you allegedly respect, or despise.

I have personally been with a Japanese girl, a girl from the Romanian cultural bloc (Moldova), married to a Latina (from Colombia) and then married again with a Filipina.

None of these women have lived up to a single one of the usuals stereotype thta make up the classic expat stories with the respective woman/culture. The Japanese was not particularly brainy at all and a real slut (which, at the time, made me very happy). The Moldovan girl was totally crazy, she was hot but - in the end - I realised that I couldn't have trusted her to give me the time of the day.

The Latina was the complete opposite of jealous, passionate and caliente. She was shy, ice-cold and socially awkward, partly due to her dysfunctional Catholic upbringing.

My Filipina wife is by far the best educated, the most intelligent and pretty (which doesn't hurt) of the lot. She is the polar opposite of the stereotypical uneducated destitute girl from the deep province. She is also the opposite of submissive: she is loyal and sweet, but also very opinionated and stubborn.

I met women from 4 of the most heavily-stereotyped areas of the planet and found very little ground in the stereotypes. Stereotypes are sometimes gross semplification, they say, to simplify one's choices and judgment. Had I followed the stereotypes "all in", I think by now I would have fared far, far worse than I do now.

In the end, one falls in love with a woman, an individual with her own qualities and defects, her own unique personality and, most importantly, her own compatibility to the man they choose (or whom chooses them). Take the time to go beyond the stereotypes as soon as you possibly can and take your sweet time to meet the individual you're dating. If there was a single piece of advice I could give before I die, it would be this one.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

publicduende wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 8:06 am
Kalinago wrote:

I think reasoning by stereotypes isn't helping anyone. Neither you, nor the people you allegedly respect, or despise.

I have personally been with a Japanese girl, a girl from the Romanian cultural bloc (Moldova), married to a Latina (from Colombia) and then married again with a Filipina.

None of these women have lived up to a single one of the usuals stereotype thta make up the classic expat stories with the respective woman/culture. The Japanese was not particularly brainy at all and a real slut (which, at the time, made me very happy). The Moldovan girl was totally crazy, she was hot but - in the end - I realised that I couldn't have trusted her to give me the time of the day.

The Latina was the complete opposite of jealous, passionate and caliente. She was shy, ice-cold and socially awkward, partly due to her dysfunctional Catholic upbringing.

My Filipina wife is by far the best educated, the most intelligent and pretty (which doesn't hurt) of the lot. She is the polar opposite of the stereotypical uneducated destitute girl from the deep province. She is also the opposite of submissive: she is loyal and sweet, but also very opinionated and stubborn.

I met women from 4 of the most heavily-stereotyped areas of the planet and found very little ground in the stereotypes. Stereotypes are sometimes gross semplification, they say, to simplify one's choices and judgment. Had I followed the stereotypes "all in", I think by now I would have fared far, far worse than I do now.

In the end, one falls in love with a woman, an individual with her own qualities and defects, her own unique personality and, most importantly, her own compatibility to the man they choose (or whom chooses them). Take the time to go beyond the stereotypes as soon as you possibly can and take your sweet time to meet the individual you're dating. If there was a single piece of advice I could give before I die, it would be this one.
That’s weird, I feel like the older I’ve gotten, the more that virtually every stereotype I’ve heard about every group of people has been true.

The only time that I think it wasn’t exactly true was with Arab friends I made back in college. They weren’t as super conservative as you would expect people from the Middle East to be. But they were still center-right I would say. They did dislike “fuckboys” and slutty dumb girls. They did talk about wanting a girl to be soft spoken and sweet and how they didn’t like feminism. But they sounded more mainstream conservatives in America as opposed to what you’d expect Arabs to be like.

All the Asian girls I’ve met acted very much like the Asian girl stereotype though. People here keep criticizing me for saying that Asian girls tend to like nerdy, clean cut guys but literally every Asian girl I’ve ever known was dating a nerdy guy. Even the Asian girls I’ve known who seem hyper-westernized were still dating nerdy guys. I know one Asian girl who seems downright trashy, she has a lot of tattoos, especially for an Asian girl. But even her fiancé is a nerd and I don’t get the impression she has slept around a whole lot because she’s mostly been in long term relationships.

I’m literally talking about like ten different Asian girls I’ve known here and every single one of them was dating a nerdy guy. If I see ten different members of the same group all doing the same thing, then yeah I’m gonna stereotype them. That’s enough cases to establish a very strong pattern.

But God people love to whine about stereotypes… Even people who claim to be right wing it seems still like to go all “nut uhh!” When you mention stereotypes.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

publicduende wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

This is true,but also stereotypes are true for a large proportion of a given country.

Both negative and positive.

If you go to a place banking on the idea that you'll get the exception,you might,but you also likely might not.

so 'Generalized advice'cannot be given here.

My muslim girlfriend for example,was sweet most of the time,but also had attitude if she disagreed with you,and was not at all like a stereotyped submissive muslim woman.

All the filipinas I've met had differences among them,but none of them were particularly intelligent or cultured,and it was talking like to a monkey.

maybe that was just my karma and fate to meet.

Oh I do not despise anyone,except my mom's race 'african americans',and then even not all of them(like the church types or educated types).Just the dangerous hood ones that can turn on you in a second.

I have found stereotypes to be true for most people,not all but most,and I have dealt with countless nationalities,having lived in the most multicultural city on earth most of my life,travelled,and also even in america mostly hanging around with all kinds of people.

But I thank you or your opinion,and While i agree with the basic premise of it,I also agree with @Outcast9428 to a large extent.

Things are nuanced in life.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Kalinago wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 11:05 am
This is true,but also stereotypes are true for a large proportion of a given country.

If you go to a place banking on the idea that you'll get the exception,you might,but you also likely might not.

My muslim girlfriend for example,was sweet most of the time,but also had attitude if she disagreed with you,and was not at all like a stereotyped submissive muslim woman.

All the filipinas I've met had differences among them,but none of them were particularly intelligent or cultured,and it was talking like to a monkey.

Oh I do not despise anyone,except my mom's race 'african americans',and then even not all of them(like the church types or educated types).Just the dangerous hood ones that can turn on you in a second.

I have found stereotypes to be true for most people,not all but most,and I have dealt with countless nationalities,having lived in the most multicultural city on earth most of my life,travelled,and also even in america mostly hanging around with all kinds of people.

But I thank you or your opinion,and While i agree with the basic premise of it,I also agree with @Outcast9428 to a large extent.

I am not against "generalised advice". That's what the many "expat guides" around do, or at least try to. They are compiled by men who believe to be in the "average" situation, when in fact they're in a situation that doesn't depend much on where they go, but, much rather, their condition of transient visitors, their age and socio-cultural status, even their particular personality.

Considering the Philippines, the foreign country I know by far the most, what if I told you that meeting uneducated "monkey type" Filipinas is the average situation of middle-aged, 2-weeks-a-year Caucasian vacationers or (s)expat, but much less the average situation for a much younger and/or handsome man, maybe someone who is in the Philippines with a purpose (a multinational job, a business, etc.), or even someone who prefers living in the big city rather than some remote Mindanao village?

Assuming all of us are aiming higher than the average dating experience, of those available in a certain country or affordable to the average travellers, it takes time and patience to break stereotypes. When I was in Davao I, too, could only date stereotypical uneducated, poor girls. That, until I realised that I was, myself, falling into all sorts of stereotypes for a Western man in the Philippines. I was telling people I wanted a smart, open-minded girl but I was reluctant to date outside Davao, which is not exactly a hub of progressive life. I was telling people I was ready to commit but, in reality, I knew I was enjoying my "serial dater" status a bit too much.

I leveraged what made me special in here, which is the fact that I was meant to live here long-term, running a business, and I could take my time to find the kind of girl I wanted. Moving my horizon away from Davao and destitute girls from the countryside helped. Giving up Filipino Cupid and Date in Asia helped. Then a fair dose of luck helped me, too, as I managed to find my current wife, C, at a business event in Davao and knew that, from that day on, I had to be a good boy and do what every decent Filipino man would do to a decent Filipina: take her time to court her, show that I was only for her, show my true intentions and love and let her do the thinking. It went well.

The best measure of the fact that I broke the stereotypes was in the incredible amount of ill-concealed envy I received from a bunch of people, in Davao, whom I would call my friends. None of them could stand the idea that I was dating a girl who was not only very pretty and 19 years younger, but also from Manila, graduated from one of the top 3 colleges in the country, with an international job and, coincidental cherry on top, the granddaughter of a well known and respected Medical Doctor hailing from Davao. I noticed how Filipinos, too, love to rest on stereotypes to make their lives easier.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Kalinago wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 11:05 am
publicduende wrote:
Kalinago wrote:

Yeah, I feel the same way. I've talked to a lot of people from different countries. I've known people from Asia, the Middle East, and Europe (not many people who actually grew up in Latin America though I know plenty of US Hispanics). And there is always a bit of truth to stereotypes. There are always exceptions as well, but stereotypes exist for a reason and they would not exist if there wasn't some basis to it. I have found that the only times when stereotypes are not true, is because they used to be true but aren't anymore. One such example is the stereotype that Americans are extremely nationalistic and patriotic. That definitely used to be true, especially in the 80s and 2000s. But it isn't really anymore. But stereotypes do end up changing, now Americans are stereotyped abroad as being self-hating liberals.

I remember when I went to Hungary and everybody complained about how sensitive most Americans were. Saying that Americans were way too concerned about what was racist or sexist. Of course, I don't think its surprising to people that the Hungarians would be like that... What is slightly more surprising is that the Italians were like that too. People in Italy really don't worry about appearing PC.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 13th, 2023, 12:25 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 11:11 pm
I remember when I went to Hungary and everybody complained about how sensitive most Americans were. Saying that Americans were way too concerned about what was racist or sexist. Of course, I don't think its surprising to people that the Hungarians would be like that... What is slightly more surprising is that the Italians were like that too. People in Italy really don't worry about appearing PC.
It's funny because there is a similar stereotype in the Philippines, but it isn't about "emotional sensitivity" and being too worried about PC things... the stereotype is that American visitors are often pussies who do not want to try local foods, cannot sleep if it isn't in a hotel, cannot handle hot or humid climates and would always prefer McDonalds or look for a local KFC whenever in a city rather than be found in a local "calinderia" eatery. They're not seen as adventurous. So they often prefer visitors from Australia, Europe or Asian countries who may be more adventurous and willing to try out new things. Americans are known to stay more within their comfort zones which locals look down at them for.

My in-laws told me a story of an American missionary visitor who they once had who ate nothing they prepared, only wanted white bread. So they kept going to the store and buying white bread. The American would then put cheese-spread on the bread. A shower with cold water and a bucket was also not good enough, nor was the bed. Everything was complained about and compared negatively to the way things were 'back home'. This weirded them out and I was told, on day one, that "thank goodness you're not picky and cowardly like those Americans who cannot live without Western luxuries."
I could see that, admittedly I would be one of those Americans for sure. I can’t really handle discomfort. I’m a very picky eater and I definitely need soft sheets and warm showers.

I guess at the end of the day, being American really is a privilege.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 13th, 2023, 12:38 am
It's remarkable how similar your experience with your Filipina wife has been to mine, with my first wife. Although she wasn't as pretty as C, she was incredibly intelligent as well, educated, and intelligent. She had (and has) the sort of intelligence capable of thinking outside of the box, which is a rare type of intelligence to find in Asia or the Philippines where people very much like to remain on their comfort level for the most part. She had a lot of personality too, an abundance of it, in fact... which is perhaps one of the reasons things didn't work out; she became "too much". My current fiance is more like a Latina in appearance, very mestiza looking, light-skinned, tall-nosed. But she doesn't have any of the intelligence my ex or C had. It's very hard to find all those qualities represented in one girl, it seems. Education, style, class, charm, looks, fair skin, good features, good family, genuine intelligence... That right there is a true unicorn. There's usually at least one thing off; skin quality a little worse, maybe a little too short, a little too dark, her nose a little less than ideal, her eyes a little too small. To find that perfect sweet spot, that girl who hits all criteria, ticks all the boxes, and to find her in the Philippines of all places? That's no small feat, brother. I salute and commend you for that. :D

For me personally, just someone who is "wife material" in terms of how she handles and carries herself, who is family oriented with the sort of beauty men both abroad and locally would notice and turn their heads for, is good enough. In fact it's quite perfect. A lack of education, deep thoughts, I can survive it. Been there, done that. And its enjoyable and interesting to enjoy vastly different types of girls.
You know that famous saying, @MarcosZeitola...be careful what you dream, because your dream might come true.

I don't know about you, but as the quintessential Gemini, I may be happy with something or happier with something else, but will never really be "settled" forever. I changed over time, my desires and needs here in the Philippines also changed. The Philippines changed me, too, to some extent. I think I had my hunting season in Davao for a good year and half. By the time I starting to share my small condo with @Jester, the honeymoon phase had definitely gone. I had a fair share of shenanigans and I enjoyed them unti...I didn't, anymore. I knew I needed to replace all that bedroom action and the feeling of validation, that comes from hanging out with the type of girl I couldn't have been dating if I was 20 years younger and a couple of points more handsome, with something more solid.

My season changed and I was lucky enough to find C. I have to confess, I am starting to miss those shenanigan times again and I may as well do something to bring those moments back to life. I am living in the big city, after all, where hiding yourself for a few hours is relately easy. The point is, and has been...I wouldn't be able to hide from my conscience. I think I'll keep those secret desires in the fantasy vanity box and keep my journey with C. It's far better than taking any risks.
Jsport
Freshman Poster

Post by Jsport »

I personally don't see myself with an Asian woman or other women thats not white American at this point in my life. At least for myself i have realized that its best to stick to your own kind when it comes to women. I used to to think that dating Latin american women or European women was the answer, but i realized that foreign women in general do not understand my personality as an American, and i also find foreign women in general to be too nationalistic, whereas American women, especially white American women are more oblivious and less prideful of their nationality. I have always found Asian women, especially the very attractive ones too difficult to talk to. I dont know how other white guys date them or marry them, i see myself and Asian women too different culturally. I guess i see white guys who get with Asian women as guys who don't connect well with white women because of their personality and who connect better with Asian women because they may possess more of an Asian mindset and culture as white guys. At this point, i would just be content with a beautiful white American woman and settle down with her, than look for dating adventures with foreign women which in reality doesnt exist for a guy like me.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 14th, 2023, 2:13 pm
Kalinago wrote:
What about a man who stays in the Philippines for a while, enjoys life there because it's cheap, and he fits into the culture, learns the language, learns the customs. And one day, he finds a girl who is extraordinarily beautiful, much more beautiful than 99% of Filipinas one might encounter, and he asks her to marry her, to have a family with her? And she says yes? I may be biased here my friend but I do believe such a man would not necessarily be a "loser", would he? ;)
He's a winner :D
shogunpanda007
Freshman Poster

Post by shogunpanda007 »

Thai culture is gold digging and materialistic. A man has to pay a bride's family "ransom" just to "release" her for marriage. A "Farang", or foreigner relationship is taboo and looked down upon in Thai society. Check this Australian guy Tim Sharky who lives in Thailand and is dead-on accurate about Thai women and how they manipulate "farangs" for sugar daddy relationships. Tim Sharky is definitely Top G material and quite hilariously honest too.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Kalinago wrote:

Are you one of the guys who said he'd had sex with a post-op man? If that's the case, then you shouldn't be calling men who find real women losers, even if the women are bald, fat, and ugly. You took a dig at Indonesians, and my wife Indonesian here. She isn't uneducated. She's intelligent. Every culture has it's own culture. You didn't explain what you meant by 'cultured'. Do you mean eating caviar while verbally analyzing some stupid-looking piece of modern art while wearing a fur coat? I don't care if a woman is cultured in that way.

My wife has a sarjana degree, a four-year degree. I don't think I've ever seen a truly bald Indonesian woman. Maybe I've seen a very old women who was losing her hair a little. I'd imagine there are some cancer patients. There are some stocky stout Indonesian women, but I haven't seen any morbidly obese ones, and the young ones tend to have relatively low body weight compared to the US. Ugly? There are women I find not particularly attractive everywhere. I found fewer stunners for my personal tastes in Indonesia, percentage-wise, than in the US or South Korea. But there are some, and I married one. I noticed maybe 8 really nice-looking female cousins of my wife's generation. Maybe one more that wouldn't be my type for looks that most men would like the looks of. Now I am thinking of another like that. There are probably lots of them.

Maybe if a man married an uneducated Indonesian maid, he could have a very poor partner for conversation. But I do talk with my wife about a number of things. But there are things I can discuss with men in depth in an intellectual conversation that I can rarely find a woman to discuss in the same way. I cannot interact with my wife the same way I do with a male intellectual in a discussion. I kind of think of that as normal, more about her sex than her nationality, based on conversations with women in the US and elsewhere. It's no big deal. Have other friends.

I have a doctorate, and I do not discuss some aspects of my field with my wife. That doesn't mean she is not intelligent. It's just not her area. I can read, discuss online, interact with colleagues.

I don't consider men who marry uneducated Filipinas to be losers. Now consider this, you could marry a 'cultured' European woman who can give a snobby analysis of some stupid piece of modern art while sipping a fine wine, eating caviar, and wearing a fur coat. Or you could marry an uneducated Filipina or Indonesian maid whose really sweet and kind, but doesn't wear fur coats, sip fine wine, and give her bogus opinions in an art gallery.

But let's say this hypothetical uneducated Filipina or Indonesian is just as pretty as her European counterpart and the Southeast Asian is:

10x easier to get along with
10x more obedient
10x more eager and willing to please you in the bedroom
10x more willing to cook you a nice dinner and put effort into it
10x more willing to do the dishes, wash, and iron your clothes

Than the European woman. Does a man have to be a loser to go for the Southeast Asian beauty over the European one? In my hypothetical situation, the Asian is 10x more willing and eager in the bedroom. It's kind of torture to have a beautiful wife, and then she's not willing to have sex.

I'm not saying all Asian women are going to be submissive, sexually eager, happy to cook, etc. compared to European women. But their cultural background gives them some expectations that it is normal for them to be good traditional wives at home, in a lot of cases.

Sexual desire depends on the woman, her drive, how attracted she is to you, how you are getting along, and how you can stir up certain feelings in her. But at least the traditional Southeast Asians don't usually get the heavy feminist ideology. US colleges teach the women that they have a right to say no, and they have to give consent. Traditional Asian women might hear bits and pieces growing up about how a woman is supposed to meet her man's needs. The sex jokes I heard in Indonesia are typically teasing and joking about newly weds having sex. A lot of the jokes imply married couples are supposed to have sex. Americans joke about how they stop having sex after they get married.

Having an Asian wife who is compassionate and understanding, but who isn't an intellectual, may be a more enjoyable experience than having a 'liberated' European or American wife who is more educated and intellectual.

If you choose one over the other, that doesn't mean someone who chooses the other is a 'loser.' They may just have different values.

There are some old sexpats who go to the Philippines or Thailand, find a bar girl, prostitute, or 'semi-pro' looking for a sugar daddy and get married. There are prostitutes in Indonesia, but it does not seem to be as big of a destination for that sort of thing. I get the impression that there are a lot more whores in the US than in Indonesia. American whores tend to be zero dollar whores who do it for free. A lot of Indonesian women, it seems to me, keep their virginity until marriage without whoring around.

If you are looking for a wife, you need to consider virginity. That's a top tier characteristic in a wife.
If you are single and want to find a Romanian or Latino wife, try to find one. That doesn't mean that white men who marry Southeast Asians are losers. You just come off as racist. If you don't like Southeast Asians, how about you keep your mouth shut and fingers off the keys and then people won't know you are racist.
A wife being difficult to get doesn't make her a better wife. Some good-looking snobby western women play hard to get. That doesn't mean they are high quality. Not playing hard to get might align with a bit of humility, a valuable characterstic. I'm not talking about being easy in the bedroom. A woman can let you know she is interested in you if you are marriage oriented, not trying to just sleep with her. She can also be friendly and open without expressing her interest in words, without playing mind games. A woman who plays mind games, acts uninterested when she isn't, etc. isn't necessarily a higher quality woman.

If you are talking about sleazy and easy Filipinas who hang out in bars and get paid to go home with men, that' s a subset of society. Maybe you are familiar with some prostitution area in the Philippines and think that is representative of the whole country.
Africa has a multitude of cultures. Do you know that none of them have positive characteristics like Ethiopian culture?

I am curious if Ethiopian women tend to have undergone female genital mutilation. I feel bad for the women, but if I were single looking for a wife, I wouldn't want her to have had much of the fun bits cut off, and for her to experience pain and want to avoid intercourse because of it.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

@MrMan your post is full of strawmen and thinly veiled malevolent personal attacks,just like the demonic religion you belong to so I don't expect you to act different,while under the see through veil of a nice guy just like your Kike on a stick that you slavishly follow and get linear squared values from against life itself as it should be lived which lead you to judge me for sleeping with transwomen,as if such sacred priestesses are dirty or shameful !

The rest of your post is just logical fallacies and absolutes setting things in a square box,as if women all belong to some narrow archetype for what's a good woman!

Since you are not discussing this In charity or good faith I will not respond to you further .

We are diametrically opposed to each other's worldviews and sources of how we see the world both inner and outer,both of which influence the other .

I feel sorry for you.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
January 13th, 2023, 12:25 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
January 12th, 2023, 11:11 pm
It's funny because there is a similar stereotype in the Philippines, but it isn't about "emotional sensitivity" and being too worried about PC things... the stereotype is that American visitors are often pussies who do not want to try local foods, cannot sleep if it isn't in a hotel, cannot handle hot or humid climates and would always prefer McDonalds or look for a local KFC whenever in a city rather than be found in a local "calinderia" eatery. They're not seen as adventurous. So they often prefer visitors from Australia, Europe or Asian countries who may be more adventurous and willing to try out new things. Americans are known to stay more within their comfort zones which locals look down at them for.
I ate at local restaurants, people's houses, noodle carts, etc., but after a three day bus ride to Padang that delayed an extra day waiting the cross the Sunda Strait, and eating Padang food at every stop, I wanted a pizza or KFC in Padang. The city is huge, but it was hard to find. I also needed to get me a hamburger after staying at my wife's ancestral village for several days. Their food is HOOOOT compared to most Indonesian food. They grow peppers and they sure cook with them. And it's those little bitter ones I don't like so much. I did sleep on the floor.
My in-laws told me a story of an American missionary visitor who they once had who ate nothing they prepared, only wanted white bread. So they kept going to the store and buying white bread. The American would then put cheese-spread on the bread. A shower with cold water and a bucket was also not good enough, nor was the bed. Everything was complained about and compared negatively to the way things were 'back home'. This weirded them out and I was told, on day one, that "thank goodness you're not picky and cowardly like those Americans who cannot live without Western luxuries."
I think missionaries are supposed to be able to sleep on the floor. If it's tropical, the cold, or almost lukewarm water that's been sitting out, isn't so bad. I probably bathed with cool water for much of my time in Indonesia, but we usually ended up getting a water heater after staying there a while.

On one trip in Indonesia where I was doing some ministry, so kind of like a missionary trip of sorts, I used a bit of toilet paper in my hosts squat toilet, hoping it was small enough quantities to wash it down without doing the local wet hand-to-heinie routine. But I clogged it and my host got a stick, which is probably as good as a plunger for squat toilets. If I converted completed to water instead of toilet paper, maybe I could go full local.

My kids are half-Asian, but may be more cushy American than I am. They dreaded the village. When we talked about going on vacation to Indonesia, they liked it. They were hoping for Bali. I said we could go up to the village again, where the water buffalo are. They didn't seem as excited about that.

My last employer in Indonesia put me up in cushy apartments. The last place they put me in had fitness centers, and choice of huge tile hot tubs, cold tubs, a sauna, etc. I even had a driver. But I did sleep on the floor in the cold mountains on a trip to visit my wife's relatives. And if you don't stay the night with them and go to a hotel, unless you have a good reason, some of them might be offended.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

Cultured has to do with inner values and not sipping expensive champagne,you have dated a Filipina if you think most of them are cultured .

Edumacation means nothing to me as displayed by you you are edumacated but not educated or very smart and open minded where it matters .

You have no experience with habesha or European women in romance and make assumptions from what you read and stereotype as if it's a movie.

I have dated Filipinos and know they are low quality in general,that's a opinion I have and that's been formulated from experience.

If you disagree with that then I don't mind but don't try to shame me for having a view which threatens your paradigm of success you've built up.

And don't ever try imposing your silly reptile Judeo-Christian morality on me