American women are reptilian souls

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

American women are reptilian souls

Post by willymonfrete »

After doing cleanses,opening up my awareness thru mantra,and asking Enki to remove the filth from my mind ,I have noticed sometin which I thought ONLY pertrained to me,american women have reptilian soul qualities!

strict,harsh,controlling,against harmony and malicious.

unhappy,materialistic,condescending,arrogant,phony,deceptive and utilitarian in how they see people and men.

other qualities I can't observe or put my finger on,but they have a very evil energy and frequency.

I am not a nutcase for saying this,I thought they hated me and were mean to me because something was wrong with me,but Others have said the same thing on here,like @Natural_Born_Cynic .

We're both goodlooking guys,so They definately treat everyone this way and not just 'average men' and 'incels'and Neuro-Atypicals/Aneurotypicals.

They also can act fake nice and good,especially when you first meet them it's usually over the top and so fake like my group home owner.

but then they show their true reptile nature after a while.

I thought since meeting her'oh some american women are really nice'but then she changed out of nowhere.

Sorry guys,I'm not some eccentric lunatic,this is what I've noticed after enhancing my cognition and seeing things clearly thru certain practices(like of guru dhyaanguru)

I don't think they are reptilian at the soul level,but they definately are programmed and conditioned so that it's a deep part of them they likely cannot shed.

that's also why they hate GOOD guys.

and are COLD blooded people.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: American women are reptilian souls

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@willymonfrete

I certainly agree with you about American Women. Bunch of cold entitled harridans. They have priced themselves out in the sexual market place.
Even American men are marrying women from abroad. A man and a woman should compliment each other like Yin and Yang. But I am afraid the
establishment has waged spiritual warfare and have broken the balance and turned two genders against each other.

I like to add that even some American men have that reptilian soul. You know like those a$$holes on Wall Street, lawyers, CEOs, Politicians, etc.
Some American men are just as bad and corrupted by the system. They hate warm hearted, genuine and friendly people like us. They hate spiritual freedom and enjoy repressing other people. They also cock block, sabotage, and spread false gossips about you like bunch of little girls. Most of them are cowards, liars, disloyal, and untrustworthy. Their reptilian brain can't comprehend loyalty and honesty. All they care about is making money and the fear of missing out.

I connect well with Latinos and non Americans. I have more meaningful conversations and stronger friendships with non Americans. It is twice as easier for me to break the ice with foreigners. But Americans.. oh god no. Too much work for little reward.

To American women, I am invisible. Similar to Harry potter on his Invisibility cloak. I am just some Asian guy for them. They are not interested at all.
Thanks to 100 years of Hollywood depiction of Asians.. as dorks, nerds, asexual, noodle cooker, martial artist, fresh off the boat no English, Jackie Chan, Charlie Chan, Jet Li, Kung Fu fighter, Ching Chong, etc.

That's why I am planning to get out of this matrix when I have enough money.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!