The simplest means of judgement

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

The simplest means of judgement

Post by fschmidt »

Having problems judging issues? There is a simple solution. Since Americans are pure evil, just take the opposite side from Americans on every issue. Americans think sluts are good, so you know they are bad. Americans think prostitution is bad, so you know it is good. Etc. Applies in all cases that I can think of.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: The simplest means of judgement

Post by Pixel--Dude »

fschmidt wrote:
February 12th, 2023, 10:39 pm
Having problems judging issues? There is a simple solution. Since Americans are pure evil, just take the opposite side from Americans on every issue. Americans think sluts are good, so you know they are bad. Americans think prostitution is bad, so you know it is good. Etc. Applies in all cases that I can think of.
Most Americans think murder and pedophilia is bad...
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: The simplest means of judgement

Post by Outcast9428 »

I've never understood why other people have such a hard time figuring out what's right and wrong. It should come naturally to you, but the vast majority of the population seems to lack a moral instinct or their moral instinct is severely impaired. Figuring what's right and wrong is not difficult for me unless we're talking about a very specific set of circumstances.