The moral necessity of HA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The moral necessity of HA

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 18th, 2023, 11:16 pm
Yeah, none of your insults have any bite given that on this forum you've justified choking women, cheating on your wife, slavery, hunting down and killing Black people as well as posting fantasies about raping your hypothetical slaves. You are very big about female chastity yet claimed men can have casual sex with sluts. Your ideology is one of raging, unapologetically self serving hypocrisy.
So anything opposed to your Satanic religion is said to be bad. No consideration of how human society actually works, but then again as a Satanist you are opposed to human society.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 11:58 am
Well its true, though... they say the future belong to those who show up, or send representatives. So if thats the Chads and Tyrones of this world, the religious fanatics, then so be it
The thing is that Satanists who allow females to be sluts will bring down any society that they are a part of, so however many children they have, they won't be having any great grand children. It is just a matter of not letting them drag non-Satanists down with them.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 11:58 am
Mercer wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 11:48 am
Telling someone that their opinion doesn't matter because they're incels is a feminine and worktard way of thinking. There are studies that show that gangbangers have more sexual partners than most men so in that case some illiterate Tyrone from the projects who has tons of baby mamas is part of the solution too then. It's like when you argue with a woman and when they're losing they just call someone an incel or say they have a small dick. Real men actually debate ideas instead of just trying to shame someone which is immature. Not to mention what does what your saying have to do with the hypocrisy of someone preaching their religion to people constantly but not even following it and making excuses for it? The bible clearly says what is right or wrong and if you don't follow and make excuses for breaking its rules then you're fake.
Well its true, though... they say the future belong to those who show up, or send representatives. So if thats the Chads and Tyrones of this world, the religious fanatics, then so be it. Certainly won't be the incels, that's for sure. They have no tangible stake in the future and likely never will. Their words are therefore as meaningless as those of a feminist catlady who calls her kittens her "furbabies" lol. Neither the incel in his RV or the green-haired harpy with the nose ring will have offspring, therefore they and their opinions are useless and so is, by extent, their very existence.
In a democratic society or even representative societies like we have now, if everyone's opinion matters, then no one's opinion matters. I believe in authoritarian governments because it takes a powerful leader to create a united society.

However, the future does belong to the people who reproduce and the ideologies that win the most numbers of people.

However, I think that the virginity of females is one of the most important factors for the success and stability and survival of a nation.

Moderates and ordinary people cannot truly maintain a society long-term or adjust a society for challenges and changes.

I think that the only future is total collapse unless authoritarian leaders who have visionary ideas fixes all the problems no matter what or who those problems are.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 12:13 pm
Of course if a Chad or Tyrone has enough offspring, surely there will be some descendants as the daughters and granddaughters will, themselves, be passed around and impregnated by other Chads and Tyrones. Hence, the circle of life continues.
Their shitty lives continue because the resources accumulated by non/less Satanic societies are handed to them. Once that runs out they will all die. Many of them will die from the clot shot because they are retarded pieces of shit.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@MarcosZeitola Im still waiting a few months before asking for her parents permission. They are conservative about sex but modern in their way of thinking when it comes to marriage and gender roles. The time I’m planning to ask for permission is already pushing it but I’m gonna do it anyway. I’m planning on asking in the summer time.

@Mercer Marcos is right though. If people don’t reproduce then in the eyes of nature they have failed. If we want a certain way of life to succeed then the only way that will happen is through reproduction… And if the people on this forum refuse to face reality and continue insisting that no girl other then a virgin is good enough for them then nature will eliminate men like that from the gene pool because nature considers them to be a failure. Especially given that all the men on this forum talking that way are in their 30s or 40s and will definitely not be able to find a virgin at that age. They are sealing their own fate with their refusal to accept reality. They are honestly no better then the women out there who expect their husband to be an 8+ chad with a six figure income in their 20s and sporting a 6+ inch penis who is very cocky and dominant most of the time but sensitive at the exact moments she thinks is appropriate.

You can be a nonconformist to a certain extent but everything is a matter of degree. If you stubbornly insist on behaving in a way that nobody really thinks is appropriate anymore then you have no audience and will never succeed in life. You cannot win life with no allies and no help. At the very least you need people who believe you are the lesser of two evils. Without any of that. It is impossible. This is one idea that lots of people pay lip service to but nobody truly believes in. This battle is lost, and I don’t mean lost as in we’ve currently lost the battle but could regain ground on… I mean that this battle has been lost for a very long time now. And I am not going to die on a hill that we haven’t possessed in ages.

If the men here want a virgin so badly I suggest they start looking at obese women or travel to the Middle East and convert to Islam. But they obviously won’t do that. They are the same as extremely picky women who expect a superhuman spouse instead of a human.
Last edited by Outcast9428 on February 19th, 2023, 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This thread has been derailed by the evil excusal of sluts. The original point is that almost anything you do in the West is bound to turn out to be evil. There was a time when you could, say, be a teacher and say to yourself "Sure, the education system overall may be evil, but I'm just teaching maths and there is nothing wrong with that". We are no longer living in that time. You should just leave, whether you live in the woods or go HA. Going on welfare is preferable to keeping the system going.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 1:26 pm
Go away, stay, doesn't matter. It simply isn't viable in the long run.
It matters that you personally avoid committing crimes.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 1:30 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 1:06 pm
@MarcosZeitola Im still waiting a few months before asking for her parents permission. They are conservative about sex but modern in their way of thinking when it comes to marriage and gender roles. The time I’m planning to ask for permission is already pushing it but I’m gonna do it anyway. I’m planning on asking in the summer time.
Summer sounds good, brother. I take it they're not aware of the fact that you're already ploughing your future missus? :lol: Sometimes, ignorance truly is bliss, haha. I'm happy for you, I really am man. Its kind of neat you still do the whole "ask for her hand in marriage" thing. I did that with my current lady as well, and the previous one, for that matter. Both times the answer was a resounding "yes", and I'm sure it'll be no different for you. Don't listen too much to the moaners, buddy, you got this. At least you're still out there trying to spread a little sanity into an insane world, you lil' Southern mini-Orbán! ;)
Southern mini Orban :lol: I like that.

I’m pretty sure they know we’re having sex. A few days ago we were upstairs watching TV and her dad loudly announced “I’m coming up the steps right now!” And slowly trudged his way up :lol: So I think it’s all just a formality at this point.

As far as the hole in the ship goes, that is true, but I think we have some extra planks in the back room. Maybe while MrMan and I are taking buckets of water and tossing it back into the ocean, some politicians can nail the extra planks into the hull and slowly repair it.

I think Hungary used to be a completely drowned ship, and then the fall of communism pulled it to the beach, and then Viktor Orban drained it of water and fixed the hole in the hull and now is trying to see if it is truly ready to sail the seas again or if the structure is too damaged and needs more repairs. Hungary was once in a worse situation then the US is. They had one of the worst fertility rates in the entire world. But amazing things can be done through sheer force or will combined with intelligence and knowledge on how to get it done.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 2:00 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 1:51 pm
I’m pretty sure they know we’re having sex. A few days ago we were upstairs watching TV and her dad loudly announced “I’m coming up the steps right now!” And slowly trudged his way up :lol: So I think it’s all just a formality at this point.
Lol. I sometimes dread my own future as a father of a large number of daughters. Sounds honestly terrifying, especially when they reach "that age" haha. :lol:
Outcast9428 wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 1:51 pm
As far as the hole in the ship goes, that is true, but I think we have some extra planks in the back room. Maybe while MrMan and I are taking buckets of water and tossing it back into the ocean, some politicians can nail the extra planks into the hull and slowly repair it.

I think Hungary used to be a completely drowned ship, and then the fall of communism pulled it to the beach, and then Viktor Orban drained it of water and fixed the hole in the hull and now is trying to see if it is truly ready to sail the seas again or if the structure is too damaged and needs more repairs. Hungary was once in a worse situation then the US is. They had one of the worst fertility rates in the entire world. But amazing things can be done through sheer force or will combined with intelligence and knowledge on how to get it done.
I admire that man enormously but at the same time, while taking a birth rate from 1.3 to 1.6 IS impressive, it's still not above replacement level. Fluctuations in birth rates like the ones seen in Hungary are highly unusual. I recently read in an article on the matter that Japan actually had policies in place to increase the birth rate:

"The birthrate increased from a low of 1.26 in 2005 to 1.4 and above in 2010."
From: https://tfiglobalnews.com/2023/02/09/in ... rom-japan/

But then, it fell again. And now it's at 1.3 and still shrinking. I do wonder if Hungary can keep up the growth, and how far it will go. It has to rise a lot more, and then it has to be maintained as well. If Orbán pulls that off, it would be a truly monumental feat and he will forever be a legend for it. As of now, 1.6 is still far below replacement level so the war is far from won, sadly. Gains are solid but they're not out of the woods yet. I'm watching the Hungarian experiment closely. A lot depends on it. If it truly does work, it'll set an example to the rest of the world.
I think Japan in the 2000s just wasn’t committed enough to the idea. They made a small effort but you need a lot more will and commitment to get this done.

Recently Orban decided to start eliminating income taxes for women who have a child by the time they are 30 years old. Definitely a step in the right direction. Orban seems to be thinking what I’m thinking which is that the most important next step for Hungary is younger marriages. The average age of marriage in Hungary right now is too old. I’d say that women need to be getting married on average when they are younger then 25. So Orban’s next plan seems to be doing that. The government is also trying to deincentivize women from going to college which is also a good idea to lower the average age of marriage. The truth is that educating women is a wasted investment and doesn’t really benefit society at all. Educating men is sometimes helpful but overall we don’t need even half the number of people going to college that we currently do. All its doing is depressing the value of a college degree.

Japan’s new leader sounds a lot like Orban to me so I think the country is taking more dramatic measures now. Even the US is kind of getting its act together. The Republicans are becoming more aggressive and determined to throw the woke scum out of power. The US is about to eliminate its policy of having quotas for women and minorities in college. So this may cause the colleges to eliminate their merit standards entirely and thus destroy their prestige and making college education a useless investment for everybody. College in my opinion is the biggest source of cultural decline in our country so the less influence the universities have and the fewer people go to them the better.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 1:06 pm
And if the people on this forum refuse to face reality and continue insisting that no girl other then a virgin is good enough for them then nature will eliminate men like that from the gene pool because nature considers them to be a failure. Especially given that all the men on this forum talking that way are in their 30s or 40s and will definitely not be able to find a virgin at that age. They are sealing their own fate with their refusal to accept reality. They are honestly no better then the women out there who expect their husband to be an 8+ chad with a six figure income in their 20s and sporting a 6+ inch penis who is very cocky and dominant most of the time but sensitive at the exact moments she thinks is appropriate.

You can be a nonconformist to a certain extent but everything is a matter of degree. If you stubbornly insist on behaving in a way that nobody really thinks is appropriate anymore then you have no audience and will never succeed in life. You cannot win life with no allies and no help. At the very least you need people who believe you are the lesser of two evils. Without any of that. It is impossible. This is one idea that lots of people pay lip service to but nobody truly believes in. This battle is lost, and I don’t mean lost as in we’ve currently lost the battle but could regain ground on… I mean that this battle has been lost for a very long time now. And I am not going to die on a hill that we haven’t possessed in ages.

If the men here want a virgin so badly I suggest they start looking at obese women or travel to the Middle East and convert to Islam. But they obviously won’t do that. They are the same as extremely picky women who expect a superhuman spouse instead of a human.
Requiring a girl to be a virgin is traditional and it's to be expected that not all men will go along with modern times. Will a girl be a virgin past 18? Probably not but that doesn't mean it's impossible to get a girl that's a virgin if she's youthful enough. The people in history knew that girls had to have lower marriage ages and older guys have access to them for marriage.

People who believe it's impossible for men to get a girl that's a virgin are wrong.

There are many changes that can be made to allow men to marry a virgin girl.

1. End Statutory Rape laws. If a girl gives her consent, then her parents and no one else have any right to complain or revoke her consent.
2. Men with good, serious intentions can date girls who are the traditional age of marriage.
3. Segregate schools into Boys' Schools and Girls' Schools.
4. Remove all sexualization from magazines, entertainment, and media.
5. Lower the age of consent.
6. Normalize age gaps where it's an older guy and much younger girl.
7. Make relationships and marriage the most important goal of a girl. Also encourage her to have 3+ children.
8. Do not allow people under age 21 to buy condoms. All other birth control would be completely illegal.
9. End feminism and end slut culture and end hookup culture.
10. End no fault divorce.

I know virginity laws can't realistically be enforced but there's backdoors to normalizing that goal. Once it's been normalized then it can become an official law.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 2:53 pm
@Outcast9428, now you just admitted to having premarital sex. You clearly don't take your religion seriously at all.
Yes I do what 99% of the population who doesn’t manage to marry in their teenage years does, including 99% of other Christians. Wow, what a shocker.

@Tsar

What you are talking about would happen in the hypothetical situation that the laws of society were changed to a very dramatic degree. What can people do right now though?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 3:50 pm
@Tsar

What you are talking about would happen in the hypothetical situation that the laws of society were changed to a very dramatic degree. What can people do right now though?
That's true that I was talking about a hypothetical situation but giving some of the necessary changes as examples.

I think that not enough people care about the virginity thing to try to normalize it again.

I think in current times, men who want a virgin have only two choices if they don't want to settle:
1. Break modern social norms and probably the law to get a girl that's still a virgin.
2. Be single for life.

Any other option isn't acceptable to most men or it's not actually viable to get a virgin girl at 18 in White and some Asian nations. 1% odds or 5% odds is too low to be statistically possible. That's effectively lottery odds and the effectively probability is much lower than the nominal odds.

It's not a bad policy for men to only want virgins. It's best if more guys begin to say that a girl must be a virgin, especially if he's a virgin.

It's not the same as Sluts wanting a Top 1% Chad.

It's men wanting what was common, desirable, and attainable for all human history. If they couldn't get one locally who was free, they could buy a Slave Girl that would be a virgin, or go to a more traditional nation and get one. Men should seek to marry a virgin and it's best if they're completely steadfast about that topic.

Virginity of females is one factor that's necessary for a stable society because if men marry virgin girls, then the society is much more stable and there's more love in relationships.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Tsar wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 4:13 pm

It's men wanting what was common, desirable, and attainable for all human history. If they couldn't get one locally who was free, they could buy a Slave Girl that would be a virgin, or go to a more traditional nation and get one. Men should seek to marry a virgin and it's best if they're completely steadfast about that topic.

Virginity of females is one factor that's necessary for a stable society because if men marry virgin girls, then the society is much more stable and there's more love in relationships.
But it isn’t common or obtainable anymore. If someone wants to succeed in life, get a wife and have kids, some realities they just need to accept.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mercer wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 2:53 pm
@Outcast9428, now you just admitted to having premarital sex. You clearly don't take your religion seriously at all.
In his defence, it is not necessarily anti-Christian for men to have sex with whores outside marriage.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 4:52 pm
Tsar wrote:
February 19th, 2023, 4:13 pm

But it isn’t common or obtainable anymore. If someone wants to succeed in life, get a wife and have kids, some realities they just need to accept.
It's not a reality for most people because of a lack of willpower, desire, belief, and because by marrying non-virgins, those women will not tell their daughters that they should stay virgins.

Parents need to tell their daughters to stay virgins, get married young, have children early in life, and expose them to entertainment that makes them romantic and like a fairytale princess, who believes in waiting for her prince. That's what people can do on an individual level. Also, parents should be open to an older guy with good intentions marrying their daughter. None of the "ghetto hoe glorification rap music" or slut glorification or whore worshipping nonsense, and don't allow horny guys around the daughters. Young guys often break hearts and hymens of virgin girls, effectively ruining them for guys who want a virgin.

Modern age gap social norms is nonsense.

Hitler's dream became reality because he believed and his belief was able to convince everyone else.

People need to believe and that belief if strong enough and powerful enough can accomplish rapid change. In ten years, Hitler turned a broken, despairing, degenerate, divided, and defeated Germany into the only nation to escape the Great Depression and restore their nation to greatness, and the Jews, British, and others who were jealous banded together to destroy them. National Socialism was going to destroy American Jew Capitalism and Bolshevik Jew Communism. It was the fairest economic system of the time and the one that was most suitable for rapid advancement, development, industrialization, and progress.

My stance of virginity can easily restore birthrates, population growth, marriage, relationships, and society. People just need to believe in it just like I do and never stop that belief and ideology.