Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Spam

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Master
Freshman Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Spam

Post by Master » February 9th, 2009, 9:23 pm

Gee, why do i get the impression that this site gives email spam.....':cry:'

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » February 11th, 2009, 4:20 pm

Can you be more specific? Are you referring to the topic reply notification? I get those too, even though I didn't ask for them. lol
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Master
Freshman Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master » February 11th, 2009, 8:52 pm

lol.

um, no, not exactly. im not really sure. thats why i said why do i get the impression. it must be when i log on or just because it has the email or anything like that. its very weird and kinda annoying. i always figured you did that on purpose.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S » February 12th, 2009, 6:48 pm

Go Mac and you won't have those kinds of experiences! :P :lol: :D :wink:
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.