God believers or religious people,would you have a long term relationship with a atheist or agnostic?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

God believers or religious people,would you have a long term relationship with a atheist or agnostic?

Post by Kalinago »

Personally,I would never.

I don't trust them to be moral or have principles in their personal lives when their desires converge with a particular percieved benefit or gain,that is detrimental to myself or our relationship.

The atheistic and agnostic view of life,is basically YOLO in essence,that this life is the only one they have,then they vanish into oblivion,and obviousely pure hedonism And maxing out your status,wealth and xesual pleasure makes the most logical sense within such a world-view.

I am not shaming them here for this,people should live their lives the way they see fit,I am a libertarian at heart,but this is simply incompatible with my goals if I ever were to settle down with one woman.

I am like 99% of men, by no means a 'top tier'man,I am not a multimillionare or billionare,I do not have high status within western society and working for high status is not within my interest,as the juice is not worth the squeeze for me personally,there are guys better looking than me with all those things,and taken human hypergamy into account and briffault's law which I believe is more prominent in women due to evolution(again not taking a moral judgement on them,no more than I would a lion for trying to eat me,or scorpion for trying to sting me)and one slide into her DMs and I aswell as 99% of men are finished.

if someone has faith in God,they still will do those things generally,but there is a chance and a restriction on that kind of behaviour,to a extent.

Someone that is a atheist/agnostic is also generally speaking going to have a liberal view of many lifestyle and moral issues.

I am not conservative or liberal,I have a mix of both and have a live let live mentality,but simply put 'atheist/agnostic'women and men don't make secure partners I think.

What do RELIGIOUS or GOD BELIEVERS think on this issue?

I don't need or want to hear the atheist/agnostic point of view or defense of themselves,as i am not going to agree or be convinced anyway.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: God believers or religious people,would you have a long term relationship with a atheist or agnostic?

Post by Lucas88 »

I am not religious in the conventional sense nor do I believe in the Jewdeo-Christian god (whom I believe is pure evil and of a demonic nature), but I do believe in a supreme intelligence behind the cosmos and recognize the existence of a deeper spiritual reality beyond the material world. Moreover, I've had multiple unmistakable paranormal experiences myself and know with certainty that the occult is real. Metaphysically, I'm a panentheist. I believe in reincarnation and regard the material world as a vehicle of experience for the growth and evolution of the soul.

To answer your question, no I wouldn't have a long-term relationship with an atheist. I don't like atheists at all. Atheists give off bad vibes. In my experience, atheists are among the most vulgar and low-vibrational people I've ever met. Their energy is dark and ugly and most of them are totally mundane and NPC-like. Indeed, I believe that atheists are in most cases low-level NPC consciousness incarnated into a material body and without a higher soul or any kind of divine spark. That's why they have no concept of anything spiritual or transcendental: they themselves have no real soul of their own and therefore no possibility of survival or reincarnation and so they simply assume that all spiritual phenomena are impossible. My dislike for atheists isn't limited to their supposed lack of morality (even though a lot of them are indeed major assholes). Rather I believe that they are substantially inferior at the most fundamental level - that of the soul. I don't have any close friendships with atheists. Beyond simple acquaintances, I only associate with other spiritual people.

To be honest, I don't like religious fanatics either. Religious fanatics aren't spiritual. They have no genuine concept of soul evolution and instead only seek to impose their own Jewish slave religion's "one vision" on everyone else through fear and guilt. Most Christians are nothing more than hysterical windbags and nasty bullies. They are unbearable to be around.

I overwhelmingly prefer the spiritual but not dogmatic types of people. Those types have by far the best vibes and in my view constitute the most spiritually evolved people. They have an awareness of the deeper spiritual reality and the soul's path of evolution and are generally good-willed and want to leave a positive impact on the world while at the same time recognizing how crazy and perverse the Abrahamic religions are and not being hysterically preachy about their own spiritual beliefs.

So yes, I only ever date spiritual people.
Last edited by Lucas88 on February 24th, 2023, 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: God believers or religious people,would you have a long term relationship with a atheist or agnostic?

Post by Cornfed »

Lucas88 wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 10:36 am
I overwhelmingly prefer the spiritual but not dogmatic types of people.
Statistically that is known to be worthless as a life strategy, so I doubt that marrying one of them would be a good idea.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I'm married now and not on the market. But when I was single, I wouldn't consider dating or marrying an atheist or agnostic.... or a New Ager, or Hindu.

A woman had to have faith in Christ. Not just say she has faith, but live a lifestyle consistent with it. We had to have common ground. When you get married and have children, you have to raise the children together.

Most people have some sense of morals. But is dumping a man, taking him to court and stripping him of half his assets and his children, and extracting a stream of income inconsistent with atheism? No, it's not. It's not consistent with Christianity. I notice a high percentage of Hindus stay together, too, so there are other religions that value marriages staying together. But atheism doesn't have any specific ethics beyond whatever is generally acceptable by all. And Marxism is atheistic and has produced some of the most wicked, unethical, brutal governments in history. Atheists getting into political power is a brutal chapter in history.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I doubt it makes much difference whether people call themselves believers or not in the modern West.