This is what happens to Sluts

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

This is what happens to Sluts

Post by Tsar »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nders.html

The article is from 2011 but it's very applicable to the present. If she was a good girl, she wouldn't have suffered a terrible fate.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: This is what happens to Sluts

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Meh.. Another whore bites the dust. It's nothing new.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

She was apparently very intelligent at school but she wasn't good at choosing quality friends and she had a "Kween Spade" tattoo which shows she was a slut for black guys because only a slut for black men would get that tattoo.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Tsar wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 6:49 pm
She was apparently very intelligent at school but she wasn't good at choosing quality friends and she had a "Kween Spade" tattoo which shows she was a slut for black guys because only a slut for black men would get that tattoo.
Figures! There are too many "Mudsharks" nowadays. Too many white women dating Black Guys because it's cool, politically correct, and Black guys have bigger dicks..
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Nobody deserves to die like her. Of course these killers who did that deserve life in prison without parole or the death penalty.

The murder of Carina Saunders, 19 at that time remains unsolved up to today. All suspects were released without trial.
She was a heavy drug abuser, in contact with bad boys, but it is nothing known about her that she was into criminal activity otherwise.
----

As I said already many times, also in this forum, my compassion with this kind of women is rather limited.
Women have to learn how to stay away from drugs, to reject bad boys from the beginning on, never to socialize with criminals and to give single ordinary honest men also a chance.

Unfortunately this girl was ending up cut in pieces in a laundry bag, her remains were found behind a grocery store.
Nobody knows up to now, who did this and why.

Police suspects it might have been a warning for other girls who are with a drug selling gang - never talk too much...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nager.html

https://ktar.com/story/107700/murder-ch ... ment-case/

https://www.swordandscale.com/the-tortu ... -saunders/
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Yohan wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 10:48 pm
Nobody deserves to die like her. Of course these killers who did that deserve life in prison without parole or the death penalty.

The murder of Carina Saunders, 19 at that time remains unsolved up to today. All suspects were released without trial.
She was a heavy drug abuser, in contact with bad boys, but it is nothing known about her that she was into criminal activity otherwise.
----

As I said already many times, also in this forum, my compassion with this kind of women is rather limited.
Women have to learn how to stay away from drugs, to reject bad boys from the beginning on, never to socialize with criminals and to give single ordinary honest men also a chance.

Unfortunately this girl was ending up cut in pieces in a laundry bag, her remains were found behind a grocery store.
Nobody knows up to now, who did this and why.

Police suspects it might have been a warning for other girls who are with a drug selling gang - never talk too much...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nager.html

https://ktar.com/story/107700/murder-ch ... ment-case/

https://www.swordandscale.com/the-tortu ... -saunders/
I would agree with that...

I think fathers have a duty to make their daughters very aware of what will happen to them if they date or have sex with bad boy type guys.
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Post by Kalinago »

burn the coal,pay the toll.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Another death of a Mudshark.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... nd-22.html

Another one... I do not understand why women are choosing such useless thugs as their boyfriends.

What is so special with this thug? Look at his picture

What is wrong with this woman, can she not find somebody else, or just leave him and live alone without him?

A three-week trial at Liverpool Crown Court heard how Mannion killed Ms O'Brien (pictured) after committing several assaults on her throughout their torrid eight-month relationship
-----
Controlling thug, 45, who fatally stabbed his 22-year-old girlfriend when she quizzed him about seeing other women faces life sentence after being convicted of murder
Elinor O'Brien, 22, died after being fatally stabbed in the groin in August 2022
Her violent boyfriend Kevin Mannion, 45, has now been convicted of murder
----
Just two days before murdering her, Mannion - who has previous convictions for violence - stabbed Ms O'Brien in the breast.
Please do not misunderstand my comment, this man belongs to a jail cell for the rest of his life. There is no excuse for what he did with this girl.

But I really think Western women have to change their behavior and be more careful how to choose their boyfriends. There is no shortage of ordinary men who are working for a salary, who are without criminal record and try, but cannot find any nice female partner.

Women have to consider their criteria how they accept men for a long-term relationship. If such a guy is approaching them they should not even willing to try. Give ordinary men who might be not offering such an 'exciting life-style' when you meet them the first time also a chance.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Mercer wrote:
March 3rd, 2023, 4:03 pm
Yohan wrote:
March 2nd, 2023, 10:29 pm

Another one... I do not understand why women are choosing such useless thugs as their boyfriends.

What is so special with this thug? Look at his picture
Yohan, you're a smart elder but you might not understand how bad women are now compared to back in your day. Even if they were bad then they are far worse now. Women prefer degenerate bad boys, criminals, gangsters, and other human shit and look at actual good men as losers. Women's sexual selection is literally going to ruin society. Here in California I know many smart, talented guys who are incels yet low IQ, thug Chads and Tyrones who are a detriment to society have multiple baby mamas. Women will literally f**k dogs instead of your average good man. Look at Detroit or Brazil if you want to know what the future of the west is going to be like.
I have to agree with Mercer, I've noticed a lot of what he says.
I normally have a violent way of acting out but I never physically attack anyone. Plain and simple women are
bored of regular men. A lot of these women are fully aware that men like this will do them harm but that doesn't even matter to a lot of them in this day and age.
Half the time they think they can fix broken guys like this.
Oh well, I feel no sympathy for women that purposely pretend to be stupid.
This reminds me of those feminist that were advocating for refugees, and then got raped once those men got into their country.
Some of those women were even murdered, and now that too many flooded into their country they are sitting around somewhere crying about how unsafe their country is.