Is Outcast9428 a satanist?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Is Outcast9428 a satanist?

Total votes: 0
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Re: Is Outcast9428 a satanist?

Post by Outcast9428 »

Of course I’m not a satanist. Why would you listen to Cornfed of all people? If anyone here is a satanist it’s that dude.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

One of the rules about online trolling or how to do it is to start a thread that's directed towards another member of the same online community knowing it might start drama with that user with regards to people viewing it as an insult or offensive. This could even be a question posed to that other person knowing it might be a trigger and create a flame war.

@MarcosZeitola I don't really see a point to this thread...
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 3:55 pm
If anyone's a larping faggot, it's @MarcosZeitola. Marcos, is it true that your ladyboy wife is a whore? If you can slander me and make up lies then I can do the same thing. You really expect us to believe that you're a Chad when you're on this site all f***ing day and have over 3,000 posts? I know now why the mods suck your dick and do whatever you tell them because they know that you'll always be a poster here to give the site activity no matter how shitty your postings are and how big a loser you are. Most of the posters on here will move on after their lives get better like the majority of people on here have done throughout the years, but you won't. When everything you say is a larp and a lie and your real life is shitty then you'll still be here and pretend you're an alpha Chad. You talk shit about @GerardButler yet he has actual proof. All you do is talk shit and insult people and the mods let you get away with anything.

Also, the next time you PM the mods and ask for special treatment then you should at least tell us. You're such a cunt that you have to beg the mods for special treatment and you probably talk shit in PMs too because you're too much of a p***y to do it on the forum.

Marcos somehow got a mod to suck his dick and delete all of the embarrassing posts about him such as proof of him having an alt account called @Conjo where he pretends to be another person, his fantasy about being a Chad millionaire in the Philippines, and other pathetic larps. It makes you realize that you can't trust the mods here either because they allow some posters to do whatever they want and have them delete shit, but it actually makes sense because years from now when every active poster on this site moves on with their lives you will still have Marcos posting. Wiseton will probably eventually even give up on this site by then and you'll have Marcos talking to himself and his alt accounts. If I was in charge of this site I would probably also give Marcos special treatment too because I know he's the biggest loser by far and most likely to keep this site active.
It should not have to keep being repeated by I, along with several others on this forum have spoken to Marcos over PMs. Seen photos of him, his wife, his kids. He is being completely honest about himself on this forum. Please stop making up false information about him.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

All what I read here does not make any sense. This stupid thread should be deleted.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I voted no. I don't believe @Outcast9428 is a satanist. Even though I strongly disagree with him on an ideological level, I see nothing he's ever said which remotely resembles someone who is a satanist.

@Mercer your behaviour is out of order and I'm going to give you a warning for how you're trolling the forum and acting like a wally. Please calm yourself down and stop this.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Yohan wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 5:27 pm
All what I read here does not make any sense. This stupid thread should be deleted.
@Yohan This is one of the most prestigious forums on the internet and all our members here represent the most elite of their chosen professions. Your behavior is unacceptable on this forum. As of today, you are being put on double secret probation.

Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mercer wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 1:46 pm
@Outcast9428 doesn't seem like a satanist to me but @Cornfed says that he's satanic. @Outcast9428, is this true? Were you really a satanist all along trying to brainwash traditionalists and other good guys on here? I never thought so but @Cornfed seems convinced.
Of course Outcast is a Satanist. He pretends to be a Christian but supports the Satanic destruction of Christian society in every facet, most notably in encouraging females to be sluts and encouraging the pigs to attack husbands who take their male role under the ridiculous guise of "banning BDSM". How do you explain that other than Satanism? You might argue that he is just stupid, but is anyone really that stupid?
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
March 21st, 2023, 10:01 am
Mercer wrote:
@Outcast9428 doesn't seem like a satanist to me but @Cornfed says that he's satanic. @Outcast9428, is this true? Were you really a satanist all along trying to brainwash traditionalists and other good guys on here? I never thought so but @Cornfed seems convinced.
Of course Outcast is a Satanist. He pretends to be a Christian but supports the Satanic destruction of Christian society in every facet, most notably in encouraging females to be sluts and encouraging the pigs to attack husbands who take their male role under the ridiculous guise of "banning BDSM". How do you explain that other than Satanism? You might argue that he is just stupid, but is anyone really that stupid?
My God, you are actually so stupid you are making my argument for me. This is like the equivalent of an enemy bombing his own city. You’re not even trying to hide what a perverted deviant you are.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 21st, 2023, 10:14 am
Cornfed wrote:
Mercer wrote:
My God, you are actually so stupid you are making my argument for me. This is like the equivalent of an enemy bombing his own city. You’re not even trying to hide what a perverted deviant you are.
Classic Satanic reversalism of accusing normal people advocating normality of being perverts. Just like Hymiewood, Satanic Western regimes, the Jews etc. The playbook never changes.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mercer wrote:
March 21st, 2023, 10:06 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
March 21st, 2023, 1:14 am
I voted no. I don't believe @Outcast9428 is a satanist. Even though I strongly disagree with him on an ideological level, I see nothing he's ever said which remotely resembles someone who is a satanist.

@Mercer your behaviour is out of order and I'm going to give you a warning for how you're trolling the forum and acting like a wally. Please calm yourself down and stop this.
f**k you faggot. @Voyager1, even though he's a f***ing moron himself, was right about you being a power hungry mod who was suspiciously placed into power out of nowhere. @MarcosZeitola can make antismetic comments, false accusations about me including saying that I'm Spencer, and calling people Jews, and do whatever he wants and gets no warning though. He even gets his posts removed when he sends PMs when others aren't allowed to. f**k you, I don't want to be part of a forum full of losers where the mods let certain users have special treatment. Stop being a p***y and just delete my account and all of my posts.
What the f**k is going on with you, Mercer? Nobody else has asked me to remove any threads about them. If people ask me to remove threads because it contains childish bullshit about them or personal information then I will consider it. I don't want to ban you and delete your posts, but I do think you need a time out. This is an unofficial warning to calm yourself down, stop being abusive and take a break if you are feeling triggered. You're not you when your hungry.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Mercer wrote:
March 21st, 2023, 10:39 am
Why does @Outcast9428 claim to be a religious traditionalist yet he promotes satanic propaganda by saying that sex before marriage is fine even though his religion says it's not, dressing like a whore is fine, etc.? Was @Cornfed right all along?
Jesus Christ you are such a f***ing drama queen.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
March 21st, 2023, 10:17 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Mercer wrote:
Classic Satanic reversalism of accusing normal people advocating normality of being perverts. Just like Hymiewood, Satanic Western regimes, the Jews etc. The playbook never changes.
I f***ing dare you to tell somebody who actually grew up in the 1950s that you think choking women is perfectly normal and traditional and see how they respond.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Outcast9428 wrote:
March 21st, 2023, 12:36 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Mercer wrote:
I f***ing dare you to tell somebody who actually grew up in the 1950s that you think choking women is perfectly normal and traditional and see how they respond.
Another lame satanic deflection tactic.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Cornfed wrote:
March 21st, 2023, 12:41 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
March 21st, 2023, 12:36 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Outcast9428 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Another lame satanic deflection tactic.
Of course you won’t do it because you know they would stare at you like the freak that you are. The only person who grew up in that time era who would tolerate your disgusting perversion is a liberal.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I’d like to see what happens if @Cornfed went to a church and started telling everybody that kink shaming is Satanic :lol: