Why do I get along so well with African-Americans, French and Russians?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Why do I get along so well with African-Americans, French and Russians?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Hey guys,
I wonder if there's any reason as to why this happens. It like when i meet these groups of people they get where I'm coming from and just follow along. This haven't happened with other groups of people.

For instance, Its not that I started to speak French that I wanted to kick it with French people. It's the opposite I started to study French because of good experience I had with French people. Now I'm at an intermidiate level. With Russian my girlfriend was Russian. When it comes to African Americans they just seem to "get it." Like with the Pick Up example. Maybe, like @GerardButler say it might be something to do with being "Cool" and being "lame." With Asians its just they are too negative and too critical. Meanwhile, with Whites Anglos they just seem like "too different" from me as having other life priorities. I find them as "prude" and "moralistic" type people (Scottish seem to be the "cooler" of the Anglosphere). I could go on describing my relationship with every other ethnic group but you guys get the idea.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do I get along so well with African-Americans, French and Russians?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Same here. I just can't get along with other Koreans and American White people. The Chinese People some of them sucks and some of them are nice & hospitable people. The Japanese, I never met many of them, but they were nice and keep it to themselves. Black people are alright.. they seem to be more animated and sociable then Anglo white people. I have no problem with Latinos, Indians, Europeans and South East Asians. Germans, some of them are a$$holes and some are nice. Frenchmen, no problem with them. Russians, I never met many of them but I did met some Russian Jews. They are complete backstabbing a$$holes. You have to watch your back with Russian Jews. I also met some Croatians in one of my Uber ride. They were friendly and sociable.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!