Tsar is two faced - can not be trusted

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Tsar is two faced - can not be trusted

Post by Voyager1 »

I sent him a PM in confidence and he published it here in the forum. He can not be trusted.

This type of behavior can not be tolerated.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Tsar is two faced - can not be trusted

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar seems to have slipped further into mental instability recently, like several other members.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Voyager1 wrote:
April 8th, 2023, 11:03 am
I sent him a PM in confidence and he published it here in the forum. He can not be trusted.

I'm glad he sees through your nice guy act. If you were actually a friend I'm sure Tsar would've respected your confidence. Since you're a rat who does nothing but sneakily tries to f**k Tsar over I think on this occasion you got your just desserts :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
April 8th, 2023, 2:20 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
April 8th, 2023, 11:03 am

I'm glad he sees through your nice guy act. If you were actually a friend I'm sure Tsar would've respected your confidence. Since you're a rat who does nothing but sneakily tries to f**k Tsar over I think on this occasion you got your just desserts :lol:
If I'm not mistaken, they've had their flame wars back and forth.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I've done nothing but try to help Tsar. To get him away from the idea of a underage teenage girl as his prize.

You on the other hand have done nothing but encourage him. Probably because you have the same interests.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Voyager1 wrote:
April 8th, 2023, 2:25 pm
I've done nothing but try to help Tsar. To get him away from the idea of a underage teenage girl as his prize.

You on the other hand have done nothing but encourage him. Probably because you have the same interests.
Yeah... you've done nothing but take the piss and try to make things difficult for the guy. From the perspective of an outsider looking in you come across as nothing but a bully. Do a poll and let's see how you come across to everyone.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.