In the Philippines, I will offer a bounty of $5,000 for the capture of unnamed individuals breaking the LAW

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

In the Philippines, I will offer a bounty of $5,000 for the capture of unnamed individuals breaking the LAW

Post by GerardButler »

This will be for any police officer, detective, or bounty hunter who wants to track these degenerates down and bring them to justice in accordance with Philippine cyberbullying laws:

I am confident that even Wilson will sell them out for less than $500. I already have a number of individuals sending me information about one degenerate, including the fake photos he has been sending around purporting to be him. His chat records going back years were also made accessible. Payment will be made when I have photographic evidence of a capture:

The Philippines is the only country outside the US that permits bounty hunting. Unlike police officers, they are free from constitutional constraints.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Re: In the Philippines, I will offer a bounty of $5,000 for the capture of unnamed individuals breaking the LAW

Post by GerardButler »

The Philippines has a long history of vigilante justice and a weak justice system, which has led to the proliferation of bounty hunting in the country. It is important to note that while the practice of bounty hunting is legal in the Philippines, it is unregulated, and there have been reports of abuse and misconduct by bounty hunters. Some critics argue that the system is open to abuse and undermines the rule of law.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Re: In the Philippines, I will offer a bounty of $5,000 for the capture of unnamed individuals breaking the LAW

Post by GerardButler »

Subject 1

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

GerardButler wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 10:47 am
Subject 1

[...]
I am a handsome fella, innit? :)
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Telling on yourself again I see
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

GerardButler wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 9:28 am
This will be for any police officer, detective, or bounty hunter who wants to track these degenerates down and bring them to justice in accordance with Philippine cyberbullying laws:

I am confident that even Wilson will sell them out for less than $500. I already have a number of individuals sending me information about one degenerate, including the fake photos he has been sending around purporting to be him. His chat records going back years were also made accessible. Payment will be made when I have photographic evidence of a capture:

The Philippines is the only country outside the US that permits bounty hunting. Unlike police officers, they are free from constitutional constraints.
In the US, as afar as I understand it, bounty hunting is aimed at suspects a prosecutor has chosen to prosecute or someone deemed wanted by a government police agency. For example if someone is being prosecuted and borrows from the bail bondsman and doesn't pay back the bail bondsman the bounty hunter may bring him her in. But the state was involved in bringing charges against the individual in the first place.

How does bail work in the Philippines? If you decide someone broke some silly little cyberbullying law and pay people to kidnap that individual and bring them to you might not your bounty hunters be guilty of kidnapping and have no legal protection whatsoever?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MrMan wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 12:28 pm
In the US, as afar as I understand it, bounty hunting is aimed at suspects a prosecutor has chosen to prosecute or someone deemed wanted by a government police agency. For example if someone is being prosecuted and borrows from the bail bondsman and doesn't pay back the bail bondsman the bounty hunter may bring him her in. But the state was involved in bringing charges against the individual in the first place.

How does bail work in the Philippines? If you decide someone broke some silly little cyberbullying law and pay people to kidnap that individual and bring them to you might not your bounty hunters be guilty of kidnapping and have no legal protection whatsoever?
The Philippine legal system is patterned against the US one, so the rules are the same. The individual subject to the bounty needs to have an official investigation, an arrest warrant and have skipped several police station or court appearances.

What is absolutely laughable is that our little trollallero, in his delusion of grandeur, believes that a bounty hunter would be interested in risking his reputation and his NBI record to try and apprehend someone before an investigation, just because...hey it's Elon Musk 2.0 who wills it :)

This shit-slinging doesn't affect me to the slightest, and I guess @Winston nor does @MarcosZeitola, or @Yohan. It's just sad to see how someone has to litter a public forum, however unconventional and messy as HA is, to validate his patholiogically hurting ego.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

MrMan wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 12:28 pm
GerardButler wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 9:28 am

In the Philippines and other countries of the third world, you can have someone severely beaten for less than $1000. Some guy from Russia described an associate who had recently murdered someone and paid $15,000 to the police and they forgot about it. Obviously, if it's not too serious, you simply look up the local prosecutor, invite him or her to dinner, make your case, and suggest that you might have a nice vehicle you no longer need if they could have you out.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

GerardButler wrote:
April 9th, 2023, 2:35 pm
In the Philippines and other countries of the third world, you can have someone severely beaten for less than $1000. Some guy from Russia described an associate who had recently murdered someone and paid $15,000 to the police and they forgot about it. Obviously, if it's not too serious, you simply look up the local prosecutor, invite him or her to dinner, make your case, and suggest that you might have a nice vehicle you no longer need if they could have you out.
Of all the nonsense criminal talk, I'm pretty sure it is only PAG who has committed a felony with posts like this combined with his other posts.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

I have just arrived in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, from Bangkok, Thailand, en route to the Philippines and Japan.

8)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

GerardButler wrote:
April 10th, 2023, 8:42 am
I have just arrived in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, from Bangkok, Thailand, en route to the Philippines and Japan.

But no private jet or charter flight? :)
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is odd that PAG keeps posting images apparently to prove he is not destitute. Good for him in not being destitute I guess, but why does he find it necessary to demonstrate this to random people online. I guess you can take the cartoon negro meme out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the cartoon negro meme.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
April 10th, 2023, 9:12 am
It is odd that PAG keeps posting images apparently to prove he is not destitute. Good for him in not being destitute I guess, but why does he find it necessary to demonstrate this to random people online. I guess you can take the cartoon negro meme out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the cartoon negro meme.
:lol: Cartoon negro.. that's a good one. :lol: :lol:
Well good for PAG. It's his money, he can spend it anyway he wants- on hookers, tacky pseudo oriental suits, three dollar rice with Papayas, some Indonesian food in a mall food court. I don't really care. It seems that he has beef with Yohan, Publicduende, Voyager for some reason.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
The funniest (or saddest) thing is that he got to the stage where his "rich & successfull beyond belief" mind movie is played just for himself. He doesn't even need to try and look for decent photo ops to pretend he's that kind of guy. Dunno, a photo inside, or even next to, a luxury car, a paid selfie with a smiling hottie - I mean, even the smallest sign of opulence or social validation.

So all we get is videos and pictures of girls who look and sound weirded out by his obsession for capturing their likeness without their permission. He took a candid distance shot of a farang's love interest staring back at him and his creepiness...and, in his mind and narrrative, that's the girl giving him flirtatious, lustful stares. All course all evidence says the opposite but - hey - the ony thing that matters is his mind movie and the fact that he got to share it with one more viewer.

Or look at this one

where the poor girl's smile doesn't last the time of a "hallooo" from our Global Playboy. Before she turns into a frown and says "I thought..." the video cuts. Again, no chance in hell he will let evidence and reality - to every observer with 2 functioning eyeballs and matching pair of neurons - get in the way of a "cool post", another sad frame of his personal mind movie.

Again, I am not slandering or mocking him. Not using offensive language, albeit "Global Playboy" may hold some irony, not looking down on him. Just using his own material, the one he likes to disseminate all around social media, to show that he has been, and will continue to be, the sole cause of his own undoing.

No matter how much he wants to blame us for doing a Google search and pointing to his BS, he cannot get to admit that those posts are his, not ours. Those lies are his, not ours. He just cannot get the memo that all that fakery is going to hit home, like a boomerang.

Perhaps the best thing to do is, like @Natural_Born_Cynic, grab some popcorn and look at the man make a fool out of himself, with his cheap shots, his fans of 100 MYR notes (not more than $450 dollars), his "villa by the ocean" retirement plans, and then disappear into the nothigness he belongs to. This, until his private mind Hollywood is ready for the next sequel.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

publicduende wrote:
April 10th, 2023, 11:35 am
Cornfed wrote:
The funniest (or saddest) thing is that he got to the stage where his "rich & successfull beyond belief" mind movie is played just for himself. He doesn't even need to try and look for decent good photo ops to pretend he's that kind of guy. Dunno, a photo inside, or even next to, a luxury car, a paid selfie with a smiling hottie - I mean, even the smallest socially-accepted sign of opulence.

So all we get is videos and pictures of girls who look and sound weirded out by his obsession for capturing their likeness without their permission. He took a candid distance shot of a farang's love interest staring back at him and his creepines...and, in his mind and narrrative, that's the girl giving him flirtatious, lustful stares. All course all evidence says the opposite but - hey - the ony thing that matters is his mind movie and the fact that he got to share it with one more viewer.

Or look at this one

where the poor girl's smile doesn't last the time of a "hallooo" from our Global Playboy. Before she turns into a frown and says "I thought..." the video cuts. Again, no chance in hell he will let evidence and reality - to every observer with 2 functioning eyeballs and matching pair of neurons - get in the way of a "cool post", another sad frame of his personal mind movie.

Again, I am not slandering or mocking him. Not using offensive language, albeit "Global Playboy" may hold some irony, not looking down on him. Just using his own material, the one he likes to disseminate all around social media, to show that he has been, and will continue to be, the sole cause of his own undoing.

No matter how much he wants to blame us for doing a Google search and pointing to his BS, he cannot get to admit that those posts are his, not ours. Those lies are his, not ours. He just cannot get the memo that all that fakery is going to hit home, like a boomerang.

Perhaps the best thing to do is, like @Natural_Born_Cynic, grab some popcorn and look at the man make a fool out of himself, with his cheap shots, his fans of 100 MYR notes (not more than $450 dollars), his "villa by the ocean" retirement plans, and then disappear into the nothigness he belongs to. This, until his private mind Hollywood is ready for the next sequel.
I almost choked on my popcorn when Cornfed called PAG a "Cartoon negro". That's some pretty funny sh*t. Where does Cornfed come up with such words..oh man.
PAG does remind me of some over the top cartoon character. I kind of counted the US dollar bills that he posted.. roughly 10k?
It's not bad in a place like Thailand and Indonesia. I think he is being modest for being a multimillionaire. He should've shown us the briefcase full of money. I think he never fails to deliver the laughs to Happier Abroad.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!