In the Philippines, I will offer a bounty of $5,000 for the capture of unnamed individuals breaking the LAW

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: In the Philippines, I will offer a bounty of $5,000 for the capture of unnamed individuals breaking the LAW

Post by publicduende »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 10th, 2023, 11:55 am
I almost choked on my popcorn when Cornfed called PAG a "Cartoon negro". That's some pretty funny sh*t. Where does Cornfed come up with such words..oh man.
PAG does remind me of some over the top cartoon character. I kind of counted the US dollar bills that he posted.. roughly 10k?
It's not bad in a place like Thailand and Indonesia. I think he is being modest for being a multimillionaire. He should've shown us the briefcase full of money. I think he never fails to deliver the laughs to Happier Abroad.
Man, no way a standard ATM, probably an airport ATM, would dispense that much cash :) 100 Ringgit are around $22 USD. He will have withdrawn $500 USD, tops. Again, he is not even trying to look opulent.

The laughs are OK up until the point where we realise that we are feeding a genuine pathological case. If and when reality hits him, it won't be pretty for him, and the people who care for him (if any left).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: In the Philippines, I will offer a bounty of $5,000 for the capture of unnamed individuals breaking the LAW

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

publicduende wrote:
April 10th, 2023, 12:02 pm
April 10th, 2023, 11:55 am
I almost choked on my popcorn when Cornfed called PAG a "Cartoon negro". That's some pretty funny sh*t. Where does Cornfed come up with such words..oh man.
PAG does remind me of some over the top cartoon character. I kind of counted the US dollar bills that he posted.. roughly 10k?
It's not bad in a place like Thailand and Indonesia. I think he is being modest for being a multimillionaire. He should've shown us the briefcase full of money. I think he never fails to deliver the laughs to Happier Abroad.
Man, no way a standard ATM, probably an airport ATM, would dispense that much cash :) 100 Ringgit are around $22 USD. He will have withdrawn $500 USD, tops. Again, he is not even trying to look opulent.

The laughs are OK up until the point where we realise that we are feeding a genuine pathological case. If and when reality hits him, it won't be pretty for him, and the people who care for him (if any left).
I am not the one feeding him. The interaction between him and other members are pretty interesting to me. It seems that PAG has axe to grind with some of the old guards in this site, so he took his time to show off and try to get back at some people in HA. The "Cartoon negro" part was really funny. I haven't laughed like that in several years.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

April 10th, 2023, 12:10 pm
I am not the one feeding him. The interaction between him and other members are pretty interesting to me. It seems that PAG has axe to grind with some of the old guards in this site, so he took his time to show off and try to get back at some people in HA. The "Cartoon negro" part was really funny. I haven't laughed like that in several years.
As @Lucas88 says in another post, HA's main problem is not PAG, it's the lack of drive to keep the forum as an enjoyable community of like-minded people and a valuable source of information on lifestyles alternative to the work/eat/consume/die. The old guard is gone, Winston doesn't seem to have much interest in this place thriving and whatever little interesting content is courtesy of a few good new posters, including yourself @Natural_Born_Cynic and the aforementioned Espanol Honorario, Lucas.

It's a bit of a shame, really...
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

publicduende wrote:
April 10th, 2023, 1:07 pm
April 10th, 2023, 12:10 pm
As @Lucas88 says in another post, HA's main problem is not PAG, it's the lack of drive to keep the forum as an enjoyable community of like-minded people and a valuable source of information on lifestyles alternative to the work/eat/consume/die. The old guard is gone, Winston doesn't seem to have much interest in this place thriving and whatever little interesting content is courtesy of a few good new posters, including yourself @Natural_Born_Cynic and the aforementioned Espanol Honorario, Lucas.

It's a bit of a shame, really...
Thanks for the compliment. Your a good poster too and I think your one of the sane ones.
I think the peak was around 2012 to 2016 for HA then the rest went down into a deep rabbit hole.
I was lurking sbetween 2012 and 2017 and I have seen many posters such as Ladislav, Rock, Momopi, Everdred, Kradmelder, Lone Yakuza, Odbo, The Arab, Baoning, Marcos Z, AbcDavid, Tsar, Publicduende, Yick, House, Yohan, PAG, Mr Man, etc. Most of them are gone sadly. :(
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I've just read through this bullshit and I think this is f***ing bang out of order. @GerardButler you and your threats of violence against other users won't be f***ing tolerated! Grow the f**k up and stop acting like such a spastic. I'm issuing a 7 day ban for this clown. GerardButler after your 7 day hiatus come back with a fresh attitude and drop the bullshit or I'll ban you permanently.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
April 11th, 2023, 6:47 am
I've just read through this bullshit and I think this is f***ing bang out of order. @GerardButler you and your threats of violence against other users won't be f***ing tolerated! Grow the f**k up and stop acting like such a spastic. I'm issuing a 7 day ban for this clown. GerardButler after your 7 day hiatus come back with a fresh attitude and drop the bullshit or I'll ban you permanently.
Thanks @Pixel--Dude. I hope this ban and warning will shoo him away for a while.