Anglo Women see themselves as Superior to Anglo Men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anglo Women see themselves as Superior to Anglo Men

Post by Cornfed »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
April 13th, 2023, 8:36 am
South Koreans are "alpha" those guys spoke up and started to fight up. They even got someone elected with an anti-feminist message. Most people in the Anglosphere and Europe to lesser extend tend to accept things and fear being called "isms."
The thing is that we have been targeted in all manner of ways for over 150 years. Most other societies will resist the crap for a while and then fold like a lawn chair.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
April 13th, 2023, 7:04 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 13th, 2023, 6:18 am
ArchibaultNew wrote:
April 13th, 2023, 5:41 am
April 12th, 2023, 8:03 am

Indeed, woman is "sacrosanct" in America. The Big government's authority transfers and extends to the women, not the men. Women are the conduits of U.S government's authority and ruling over the men.
American society and Canadian, British...etc. are "Equity" Societies this means certain groups are views as "better" than others and are judged differently. Just by virtue to which "group" they belong to.

So Anglo women are seen as "superior" to Anglo men. And men need to become "super alphas" to have any chance for a date. Most of them either become "nice guys" or "thugs/rapper" types. I did not see this culture in Latin America(Brazil, Argentian) nor Europe(France, Germany). Where people are judged based on what they bring to the table and their personal merits and not their group. Yes, there are dating coaches in France and Germany, however, women are criticized if they are "fat" or "dress ugly." Hence, why some French women dislike it(they are hardcore feminists) and prefer the Anglosphere since they see it as the country with some of the lowest standards for women.

In fact, I was watching an old Argentinian Television show where girls tell the "fat" girl straight up that she needs to lose weight or no guy is going to like her. However, they also tell her she can visit the US and become a model there. I'm serious, I wish I was making this up but they legit said that girls like her fit in there since they believe in "body positivity."

Nowadays "progressives/wokes" want to change Argentinian society and say that "fat girls" should be shielded from criticism and that "Real Men" need to both date fat girls and "trans girls" or they are misogynistic. We live in a clown world...
That's interesting, so in the Argentinian TV show, it's like happier abroad for the fat "Gorda" female. Not only she will be praised for her obesity but also well off American guys will flock to her and the U.S government will bend over backwards to protect her legally, financially, and even emotionally.
Society is the way it is because people aren't PISSED ENOUGH. They just accept shit like they are suppose to accept it, that's the major problem I have with societies globally. People acting like a bunch of f***ing idiots forced to accept shit like they have no choice but to accept it anyway. And letting Western society be the main one behind forcing all of this on everyone. I don't know why no one is willing to stand up and fight back like that's so f***ing difficult to do. People will spend hours trying to figure out how to beat some POS boss in a Dark Souls game to prove they were able to overcome some pathetic video game but they can't do that in real life up against actual challenges.
South Koreans are "alpha" those guys spoke up and started to fight up. They even got someone elected with an anti-feminist message. Most people in the Anglosphere and Europe to lesser extend tend to accept things and fear being called "isms." Also according to a friend there's Generational difference most guys being born today are starting to "wake up" and challenge many of the believes of the previous generations.
ArchibaultNew, I wouldn't place my bets on South Korea.. Anti Feminist or not.. South Korea is a declining nation.
Lowest Birthrate on the entire planet(0.78 per woman), high suicide rates, mediocre wages, sky high rent, over one million prostitutes, highest elderly homeless rate in OCED, Most unhappiest nation in the OCED, etc,etc.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
ArchibaultNew wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 8:03 am

Indeed, woman is "sacrosanct" in America. The Big government's authority transfers and extends to the women, not the men. Women are the conduits of U.S government's authority and ruling over the men.
American society and Canadian, British...etc. are "Equity" Societies this means certain groups are views as "better" than others and are judged differently. Just by virtue to which "group" they belong to.

So Anglo women are seen as "superior" to Anglo men. And men need to become "super alphas" to have any chance for a date. Most of them either become "nice guys" or "thugs/rapper" types. I did not see this culture in Latin America(Brazil, Argentian) nor Europe(France, Germany). Where people are judged based on what they bring to the table and their personal merits and not their group. Yes, there are dating coaches in France and Germany, however, women are criticized if they are "fat" or "dress ugly." Hence, why some French women dislike it(they are hardcore feminists) and prefer the Anglosphere since they see it as the country with some of the lowest standards for women.

In fact, I was watching an old Argentinian Television show where girls tell the "fat" girl straight up that she needs to lose weight or no guy is going to like her. However, they also tell her she can visit the US and become a model there. I'm serious, I wish I was making this up but they legit said that girls like her fit in there since they believe in "body positivity."

Nowadays "progressives/wokes" want to change Argentinian society and say that "fat girls" should be shielded from criticism and that "Real Men" need to both date fat girls and "trans girls" or they are misogynistic. We live in a clown world...
That's interesting, so in the Argentinian TV show, it's like happier abroad for the fat "Gorda" female. Not only she will be praised for her obesity but also well off American guys will flock to her and the U.S government will bend over backwards to protect her legally, financially, and even emotionally.
Society is the way it is because people aren't PISSED ENOUGH. They just accept shit like they are suppose to accept it, that's the major problem I have with societies globally. People acting like a bunch of f***ing idiots forced to accept shit like they have no choice but to accept it anyway. And letting Western society be the main one behind forcing all of this on everyone. I don't know why no one is willing to stand up and fight back like that's so f***ing difficult to do. People will spend hours trying to figure out how to beat some POS boss in a Dark Souls game to prove they were able to overcome some pathetic video game but they can't do that in real life up against actual challenges.
South Koreans are "alpha" those guys spoke up and started to fight up. They even got someone elected with an anti-feminist message. Most people in the Anglosphere and Europe to lesser extend tend to accept things and fear being called "isms." Also according to a friend there's Generational difference most guys being born today are starting to "wake up" and challenge many of the believes of the previous generations.
Well for a nation with music that's gay as all f**k, at least they did something right. I guess out of all the first world Asian countries, Japan is the weakest one. Not all the Samurai history in the world is inspiring them to do shit.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

April 13th, 2023, 10:23 am
ArchibaultNew wrote:
ArchibaultNew wrote:

Well for a nation with music that's gay as all f**k, at least they did something right. I guess out of all the first world Asian countries, Japan is the weakest one. Not all the Samurai history in the world is inspiring them to do shit.
I wouldn't place my bets on South Korea. Even without the Feminism, most Koreans still likes to "Dick Ride" on big brother America.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

April 13th, 2023, 10:31 am
ArchibaultNew wrote:

I wouldn't place my bets on South Korea. Even without the Feminism, most Koreans still likes to "Dick Ride" on big brother America.
That's true, they do that and that's just as bad. I mean why fight feminism if you can't take the West dick out of your ass? Doesn't make a lick of sense.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Have females taken over everything in South Korea yet? They were poised to take over the schools when I was there and that was almost 15 years ago.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
April 13th, 2023, 11:51 am
Have females taken over everything in South Korea yet? They were poised to take over the schools when I was there and that was almost 15 years ago.
No and there is nothing for the females to take over because people are literally going extinct including themselves. Not enough young females and males being born. They can't exercise their power if there is very few number of people left and the country is slowly dying. They are just hiding the inevitable by broadcasting Sh*tty K-Pop and K-dramas around the world and have KBS(Korean Broadcasting System) or the Korean media broadcasting stupid nationalistic tripe, but not the reality. Similar to when the Nazis broadcasted light hearted comedies to their people in 1943, when the Soviets and the Americans are closing into the Reich.

Because of the lowest birthrate on the planet thing, Schools ranging from Kindergarten to Regional Universities are closing by the hundreds. Hundreds of derelict buildings, even some schools in the Capital city, Seoul, are closing down because not enough kids. The crisis is real enough.
Even OB-GYN are closing by the hundreds, daycares are closing by the hundreds, all the shops, restaurants, entertainment shops, everything in the regions are closing. Most of the Korean providences are empty and looks like they got hit with a neutron bomb. Except for few sweatshop areas where they keep all the Filipinos, Coolies, Chinese, and South East Asians.

The Korean government did a half assed attempt to bring the birthrate up by investing billions of dollars into something but no body knows where the money went. There is only a little window of time left for Korean government to keep the birthrate up because the number of people who were born in 1990's are decreasing or emigrating to Japan or other countries and there are increasing number of old people.

Not to mention, high rates of suicide, high elderly homeless rate, most unhappiest nation in the OECD despite not suffering from War, mediocre wages, huge wealth inequality, xenophobia, big real estate bubble, high housing prices, etc.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

South Korea to give $490 allowance to reclusive youths to help them leave the house
South Korea is to offer reclusive youths a monthly living allowance of 650,000 won ($490) in order to encourage them out of their homes, as part of a new measure passed by the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family. The measure also offers education, job and health support.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... 20support.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
April 13th, 2023, 1:06 pm
South Korea to give $490 allowance to reclusive youths to help them leave the house
South Korea is to offer reclusive youths a monthly living allowance of 650,000 won ($490) in order to encourage them out of their homes, as part of a new measure passed by the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family. The measure also offers education, job and health support.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... 20support.
That's not going to make a difference. No body is having kids and hundreds of thousands of Young Koreans are emigrating to Japan or abroad for IT jobs. Japan and Europe needs people with IT skills because America took all the best talents.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Western women are superior to western men. Western women are simple sluts who just want sex with moronic scum. But western men are moronic scum. Western men are responsible for modern culture, so western men are the worst form of human life.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
ArchibaultNew wrote:

Very interesting observation. There's reasons for this and Not Random at all. Japan after losing the war the Western Elites made sure of applying Cultural Marxism to them as well. The "workalcoholic" culture is part of Japanese society and it makes them weak. But they are also "showered' with tons of Western Propaganda. They consume the same American movies, tv shows, comic books, video games as everyone else. There's some posters here who know Japan a lot and might be able to give a more in-depth answer.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

ArchibaultNew wrote:
April 13th, 2023, 2:21 pm
ArchibaultNew wrote:

Very interesting observation. There's reasons for this and Not Random at all. Japan after losing the war the Western Elites made sure of applying Cultural Marxism to them as well. The "workalcoholic" culture is part of Japanese society and it makes them weak. But they are also "showered' with tons of Western Propaganda. They consume the same American movies, tv shows, comic books, video games as everyone else. There's some posters here who know Japan a lot and might be able to give a more in-depth answer.
From what I was reading, American comics are so damn woke everyone turned to Manga because they got sick of all the race swapped, homosexual, super heroes and shit that Marvel and DC became obsessed with as they alienated the majority of the people that propped them up to begin with. But I have noticed Western propaganda ruining them, it just pisses me off that people refuse to resist the West at all, no matter wtf this country does people put up with it. As for video games most Western video games tend to flop in Japan unless they are created with some form of western influence to them like Resident Evil or Metal Gear for instance which involves mostly Western characters and were all games developed by Japanese development teams.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

publicduende wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 5:20 pm
We have very similar tastes, from what I can read :) Really looks like you were born in the wrong country LOL
I absolutely was born in the wrong country. I know that I'm going to sound like @Winston here, but I sometimes cannot help but suspect that the "matrix" is running some kind of negative script for my own life. It's as though all the odds were stacked against me by design so that I would be largely alone and miserable. I'm not one of those guys who resent "Western women" or women of their own nationality. It would make no sense for me to hate British women; they simply are what they are. I do however resent destiny, the circumstances of my own life and whatever metaphysical processes determined these. I therefore refuse to revere any gods, angels, archons, etc. that are purported to be behind the running of the world and determination of destiny.

Too many different factors come together to hold me back for things to be a coincidence.

First, I was born and raised in a small town in the north of England, in a culture that feels completely alien to me and to which I was never able to adapt, ensuring that I would always be a misfit. I don't vibe with British people at all and never have done. It's as though there is some mysterious force at play that separates me from them, as though they know that I'm not like them and so they perceive me as weird and don't want anything to do with me. I literally don't know how to function socially among the majority of British people – a problem which I don't have with Spaniards, Latinos and most other nationalities (the Japanese are a notable exception; I don't vibe with the Japanese either).

Second, I was born and raised in a part of the world in which very few females have the kind of phenotype that I like. I'm only attracted to brown-skinned girls with cute features and curves. I don't find White and especially pale-skinned Northern European girls attractive at all. In fact, I find pale-skinned Northern European people physically repulsive (not trying to be mean, just telling the truth) and so I never even wanted to date British girls anyway. I didn't have many suitable options in my native environment.

Third, I'm somewhat impaired in my native language. I suffer from dysprosody (probably due to being on the spectrum) and have an awkward way of speaking. I hate the way I speak English. I sound a bit retarded. So I don't even attempt to date in an Anglophone environment, not even with foreign girls who live here. Fortunately, I don't feel as impaired by dysprosody when I'm speaking Spanish. I suspect that this is because Spanish is a smoother and phonologically purer language. I therefore only attempt to date Hispanophone girls. I hate the sound of British English anyway; to me, it just sounds dorky and ugly.

Fourth, wherever I go, I still don't feel comfortable with my own nationality because I hate British culture, feel estranged from it and don't know how to "act British". So, even abroad, I often feel uncomfortable meeting new people and have very little savoir faire in most social situations because I'm essentially rootless. My own self-hatred and incongruence with my own national identity often get in the way of me meeting new people. So even in Spain and Latin America I tend to limit my social interaction to my own chosen inner circle of people who I trust and avoid meeting new people. I also limit my sexual encounters to encounters with prostitutes (in Spain, not Latin America; good pvssy is just too easy to come by in the latter 😂) where I can easily lie about my nationality (I don't have an Anglophone accent in Spanish).

Fifth, I was held back for a long time by dysphoria concerning my own appearance. I always hated my own Northern European phenotype and naturally pale skin tone and so I often avoided people out of disgust for my own appearance. That was a problem in my early 20s. Fortunately, I would later discover Melanotan, an injectable peptide which increases tanning even in the palest of people. I took Melanotan for years and became super tanned and felt much better about myself. I even gained enough confidence to hit on women.

My situation was quite hopeless in my late teens and early 20s. I just felt completely lost and fell into a dark depression. Things only began to change when I went to Spain for the second time at the age of 23 and met a Peruvian Latina. I didn't know about the HA website back then but I always had the HA spirit with me. The HA lifestyle literally saved me from a life of misery and possible self-destruction.

But for much of my teenage and early adult life I was held back by circumstances beyond my control. Probably about 80% of my problems could be attributed to having been born and raised in the wrong country.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Lucas88

I feel I am born on the wrong g0ddamned planet. :wink: :lol:

I should've been born on the planet filled with goddesses enjoying eternal female companionship and sex.
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on April 14th, 2023, 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
April 14th, 2023, 4:58 am
publicduende wrote:
April 12th, 2023, 5:20 pm
We have very similar tastes, from what I can read :) Really looks like you were born in the wrong country LOL
I absolutely was born in the wrong country. I know that I'm going to sound like @Winston here, but I sometimes cannot help but suspect that the "matrix" is running some kind of negative script for my own life. It's as though all the odds were stacked against me by design so that I would be largely alone and miserable. I'm not one of those guys who resent "Western women" or women of their own nationality. It would make no sense for me to hate British women; they simply are what they are. I do however resent destiny, the circumstances of my own life and whatever metaphysical processes determined these. I therefore refuse to revere any gods, angels, archons, etc. that are purported to be behind the running of the world and determination of destiny.

Too many different factors come together to hold me back for things to be a coincidence.

First, I was born and raised in a small town in the north of England, in a culture that feels completely alien to me and to which I was never able to adapt, ensuring that I would always be a misfit. I don't vibe with British people at all and never have done. It's as though there is some mysterious force at play that separates me from them, as though they know that I'm not like them and so they perceive me as weird and don't want anything to do with me. I literally don't know how to function socially among the majority of British people – a problem which I don't have with Spaniards, Latinos and most other nationalities (the Japanese are a notable exception; I don't vibe with the Japanese either).

Second, I was born and raised in a part of the world in which very few females have the kind of phenotype that I like. I'm only attracted to brown-skinned girls with cute features and curves. I don't find White and especially pale-skinned Northern European girls attractive at all. In fact, I find pale-skinned Northern European people physically repulsive (not trying to be mean, just telling the truth) and so I never even wanted to date British girls anyway. I didn't have many suitable options in my native environment.

Third, I'm somewhat impaired in my native language. I suffer from dysprosody (probably due to being on the spectrum) and have an awkward way of speaking. I hate the way I speak English. I sound a bit retarded. So I don't even attempt to date in an Anglophone environment, not even with foreign girls who live here. Fortunately, I don't feel as impaired by dysprosody when I'm speaking Spanish. I suspect that this is because Spanish is a smoother and phonologically purer language. I therefore only attempt to date Hispanophone girls. I hate the sound of British English anyway; to me, it just sounds dorky and ugly.

Fourth, wherever I go, I still don't feel comfortable with my own nationality because I hate British culture, feel estranged from it and don't know how to "act British". So, even abroad, I often feel uncomfortable meeting new people and have very little savoir faire in most social situations because I'm essentially rootless. My own self-hatred and incongruence with my own national identity often get in the way of me meeting new people. So even in Spain and Latin America I tend to limit my social interaction to my own chosen inner circle of people who I trust and avoid meeting new people. I also limit my sexual encounters to encounters with prostitutes (in Spain, not Latin America; good pvssy is just too easy to come by in the latter 😂) where I can easily lie about my nationality (I don't have an Anglophone accent in Spanish).

Fifth, I was held back for a long time by dysphoria concerning my own appearance. I always hated my own Northern European phenotype and naturally pale skin tone and so I often avoided people out of disgust for my own appearance. That was a problem in my early 20s. Fortunately, I would later discover Melanotan, an injectable peptide which increases tanning even in the palest of people. I took Melanotan for years and became super tanned and felt much better about myself. I even gained enough confidence to hit on women.

My situation was quite hopeless in my late teens and early 20s. I just felt completely lost and fell into a dark depression. Things only began to change when I went to Spain for the second time at the age of 23 and met a Peruvian Latina. I didn't know about the HA website back then but I always had the HA spirit with me. The HA lifestyle literally saved me from a life of misery and possible self-destruction.

But for much of my teenage and early adult life I was held back by circumstances beyond my control. Probably about 80% of my problems could be attributed to having been born and raised in the wrong country.
I don't know how you do it, but white women also have curves and the same features as the latino women you speak of. All you have to do is look at porn and compare those women how the women looked in porn from the 70s, 80s, and even 90s...Loads of white women today are just as thick as black and Hispanic women are. Quite frankly I hate thick women, they look too f***ing ghetto to me and I don't like girls who look like they belong with thugs. Thick women also tend to get tattoos the most, which I also dislike.

So I never understood why men were obsessed with those kind of women other than sexual reasons. Even some of the Latino transgenders look like that, they are ultra curvy and thick like the women. I've seen some of them standing side by side with Latina women and you seriously could not tell which was female and which one was a tranny because that's how good they look in Latin American countries, equal to women in physical looks. I'm not saying I want a really small woman but I don't like girls that look like they came from the ghetto even if they don't talk or act that way. Thick women just give off this "Rap music video" feeling and I can't for the life of me go for that shit. It's almost like every woman nowadays want to look like a black woman and to me that's repulsive because thick bodies on black women is something I'm use to by default. Regardless they just look like gutter females to me.