I have a theory that a lot of American Women were secretly lesbian throughout american history

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
theXplorer
Freshman Poster

I have a theory that a lot of American Women were secretly lesbian throughout american history

Post by theXplorer »

is this a schizo theory but i have a theory that american women are basically descended from lesbians. Think about it. What straight woman wants to cross the Atlantic Ocean/get scurvy/hunt/fish/fight off Native Americans in the New World. (Very dykish behavior!) Also it seems their is a lot of America literature of american women HATING marriage but never literature from Germany about this. Also it seems european women MAKE an Effort to to date while american women go out of their way to look like men (to avoid unwanted attention)! America is where the DREGS of europe were sent to ie jews/homosexuals/bandits/negro slaves/debtors/indentured servanets etc. Possibly could the lesbians of europe have been sent to america? Or women who were not interested in marriage but hoped to live alone? it seems a lot of women in american women claim they were “forced” into marriage. Cud it be true? Ie they were closet lesbians who hoped to be left alone in america but were pressured to marry. Notice in america its a running joke that women experiment with other women in college. (Even in the 60’s it was an inside joke) But in europe i never hear of women experimenting in college. Another thing i noticed is american women have made Puritanical laws, (were some lesbians puritan in new England?) like the FIRST thing american women voted for was to ban alcohol (socialization/dating/sex occurs with alcohol) it seems american women do ANYTHING in their power to avoid men/sex. Even in olden times. Makes me think a lot were closet lesbians.

- I guess what I am saying is it seems European women are EAGER to date but american women do ANYTHING in their power to avoid men/sex (seems very lesbianish). But act very TENDER get a bit too handsy with other women (grabbing hips/stroking hair etc I NEVER see foreign women doing this).
theXplorer
Freshman Poster

Re: I have a theory that a lot of American Women were secretly lesbian throughout american history

Post by theXplorer »

Bump
Ashkeef
Freshman Poster

Re: I have a theory that a lot of American Women were secretly lesbian throughout american history

Post by Ashkeef »

That's a very interesting theory. Many people noticed that the white people in Europe aren't the same as the white people in America. I will have to come back to this post when I have time.
theXplorer
Freshman Poster

Post by theXplorer »

Ashkeef wrote:
April 14th, 2023, 9:11 pm
That's a very interesting theory. Many people noticed that the white people in Europe aren't the same as the white people in America. I will have to come back to this post when I have time.
I think they are genetically different