CRP arrested again

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

CRP arrested again

Post by Cornfed »

It looks like Coach Red Pill, aka Gonzalo Lira, has been arrested again by the Ukrainian ZOG. It is not terribly surprising. Hopefully he'll be OK, but not likely.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: CRP arrested again

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

:? Never heard of him..
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
May 5th, 2023, 9:27 am
It looks like Coach Red Pill, aka Gonzalo Lira, has been arrested again by the Ukrainian ZOG. It is not terribly surprising. Hopefully he'll be OK, but not likely.
If he were a woman, you'd call him an attention whore who finally got the bitch slapping he's been asking for. Not a problem to spout off anonymously and especially outside the country like me, but to criticize the government inside a country at war is just asking for trouble. If he were in Russia,he'd long ago have been given the boot or worse.

Plus he's fat. Another embarrassing sexpat who shares my native language and nationality (at least i think he's American).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
May 5th, 2023, 10:52 am
Another embarrassing sexpat who shares my native language and nationality (at least i think he's American).
He's Chilean.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

He should've stayed out of the fire.. If he can't keep his mouth shut and be at the wrong place at the wrong time, then
he kind of deserve to be arrested.. There are plenty of fools who watched too much "Avengers" and voluntary joined in the Foreign Ukrainian Legion.. and received plenty of Russian artillery shells in return.. The media doesn't even give a cr@p about their sacrifice because Bakhmut is lost...
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

He does need a bit of a governor on his mouth. A couple weeks ago he alienated what I'd guess to be a significant part of his audience by saying that anyone who questions the moon landing is ignorant and in effect controlled opposition to the truth movement. Because the evidence that it happened is just overwhelming, he said, without providing any, beyond something about the lighting being possible only on the moon. The lighting, and shadows going in different directions, is precisely one of the points moon-landing skeptics raise, among many, many others. He waded into a rather complicated controversy that he doesn't seem familiar with and shot off his mouth. Somewhat analogous to what he's done here. They warned him the first time to pipe down or else.

Maybe he wants to be a martyr. He's mentioned a condition that will shorten his life. He's always smoking on the videos now, looking obese and slovenly. But terminated by Ukie thugs in a war that's essentially over is an ignoble way to go.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

He should have just moved to a Russian-controlled area.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:
May 5th, 2023, 6:58 pm
He should have just moved to a Russian-controlled area.
He wasn't allowed to move after his arrest last year. He would have had to escape somehow.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture ... goes-viral

I've been a long time follower of CRP. What I don't understand is why he continued to go online and talk about the Ukraine regime instead of just going offline and hiding until the shit blows over.

He looks scared as shit in this photo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.