Honestely,I'm done,I'm getting a muslim wife

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Honestely,I'm done,I'm getting a muslim wife

Post by MrMan »

Outcast9428 wrote:
May 7th, 2023, 10:43 pm
MrMan wrote:
May 7th, 2023, 10:30 pm
The state of Israel's has done some stuff (USS Liberty.) But if you see Jews on an airport, dressed all Hassidic, are you really concerned they might blow up your plane? Wouldn't you be a bit more concerned about Muslims doing so. Chances aren't Muslims won't, either. But it is a lot more likely Muslims are going to blow up your airplane than Jews.

I was going to imitate a post a friend of mine years ago asking... who made x attack, a bunch of Franciscan monks... no Islamic terrorists... Who did this attack, a group of Baptist missionaries... no Islamic terrorists. Rather than do that, just read this list of Islamic terrorist attacks:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_I ... st_attacks

The vast majority of Muslims aren't radical bombers, terrorists, etc. I would imagine well over 99% are not. But that one percent is numerically still a large number. And there is a revolutionary aspect of their religion. I've got in-laws, a wing of the family, that are Muslim. I've spent years among Muslims, generally non-radical ones.

If someone never becomes a Muslim, he will never become the kind of Muslim who would blow up planes, churches, etc.
I would worry more about a Muslim bombing a building but I would worry about a Jew more if I had to decide who is going to be in charge of any major company. I don't suspect that a Muslim is nearly as likely to weaponize his company for the explicit purpose of hurting White Christian men the way that Blackrock is currently doing.

My dad had a boss who was jewish who refused to promote men. He deliberately set things up so that when it was his time to retire... The entire executive board was women. He is definitely not the only jew to do stuff like this given that there are similar reports of jews doing this in many other industries.
Was this a liberal Jew who did it to be woke, politically correct, progressive, etc., or was he a religious Jew whose motive was to undermine Gentile civilization.

There are a lot of Jews, usually not too religious or Reformed who promote 'progressive' policies, join cults, etc. The idea that Jews do stuff that makes them money out of some Talmudic prescription to wipe out Gentiles is the stuff that seems far-fetched to me.

The Talmud says all kinds of stuff. It quotes lots of their scholars and what one says may contradicts the opinion of another.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

MrMan wrote:
May 7th, 2023, 10:57 pm

Was this a liberal Jew who did it to be woke, politically correct, progressive, etc., or was he a religious Jew whose motive was to undermine Gentile civilization.
There is no real difference. 88% of jews who are not part of the ultra orthodox sect vote democrat... That is an astonishingly high figure, they vote Democrat just as much as the Blacks do... Shockingly, they vote Democrat at an even higher rate then gay people do.

To treat these people like they are allies... Espousing "Judeo" Christian values makes no sense. The Jews of the Talmud have essentially declared Christianity to be their #1 mortal enemy. It makes more sense to talk about Islamic-Christian values then Judeo-Christian values.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 12:59 am
69ixine wrote:
May 7th, 2023, 1:05 pm
lol marcos is more of a man you will ever be,atleast he gets his women 100% for free,goodlooking ones,and can bank on his own chad godlike looks and muscles to get women rather than muh american colonial halo and taking advantage of mutts that have been brainwashed to worship their colonizers.

Marcos actually can get laid under any circumstance for free.

american men are a bunch of insolent ignorant country bumpkins in comparison to dutch men.
Appreciate you sticking out for me, brother. You're a good dude, @69ixine and I hope you find peace and stability in your life. I was a wandering soul myself, once upon a time. I created a little tribe of my own, got some ladies, made some babies and now life is infinitely more rewarding and interesting than it used to be. All it takes sometimes is just a place to call home. Keep working on yourself, and never give up. And when you have any sort of spiritual awakening, stay with it, never surrender or give up, but keep fighting for what you believe in. There is no rest for the weak, no mercy for the meek, so fight and you'll get there.
Anytime brother,you and @Lucas88 are my favorite posters on here.

I thought I knew it finally by looking at false prophecies rampant throughout the bible,but then the jews made that disclaimer in Jeremiah ;(

I am only a believer in name really.I believe in free license to fornicate,have sex dolls,use psychedelics for fun etc

I guess it is cowardly,but as said on here,my personal spiritual experiences with 'demonic entities' keep me in kind of a loophole.

I know what I do is not sound,but I do it precisely out of sound motivation-to either find the truth or to avoid an eternal unsound existance only.

I know that I am not a coward though,I post my pictures openly and criticize the West's sacred cow-jews all the time and really expose their plans,but it seems the kabbalistic black magic work on the mass mind to create apathy or even revulsion when this is said about the chosen,but hatred when islamophobes misconstrue islamic sources to accuse muslims of what the jews believe through the kabbalist doctrine of scapegoating your sins unto your enemies,falsely.

it doesn't make any sense,other than that it is more safe to be in line with the establishment and hate muslims,but lick the establishment's feet and avoid criticizing and creating a actual non-violent solution to the jewish issue.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@69ixine

My comments about conversion to Islam come from a place of having your best interest at heart. I would like to see my wife's Muslim relatives, my former co-workers, etc. who are Muslim put their faith in Christ.

I spent many years in Indonesia, and my impression is that there are numerous Christian virgins there. It was certainly the expectation, on both male and female, that they be virgins. This was true of Muslims, and probably Buddhists also. I don't know about Hindus. Bali has some onerous wedding customs and there is this niche in the culture for forcing a marriage somehow, feigning that the groom eloped with the bride or slept with her beforehand. The details are fuzzy in my memory. A little over 20 years ago, my wife and I took a vacation to Bali. We were going to rent a car with a hired driver. I prayed that the driver would be open to receiving the Gospel. The next day, we met him. The Balinese driver we hired was living with his fiancée before marriage. He had seen a Christian movie and was interested in becoming a Christian. We shared with him. Mostly my wife. My Indonesian was a bit stilted. He was interested. We introduced him to a pastor there we were visiting, and he ended up getting baptized along with his fiancée, we heard, some time later.

But it is still the culture there at least in Jakarta, among Christians and Muslims, to save oneself for marriage. I am not saying some don't violate this. But it is expected, like it was in the US decades ago. And if you said a woman was sleeping around before marriage, it's not considered some silly joke like here. It's a serious insult to their character.

I don't like to see you swapping religions based on what woman you want to find. You should seek God first, then align desires to marry with serving and pleasing God.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 8:02 am
@69ixine

My comments about conversion to Islam come from a place of having your best interest at heart. I would like to see my wife's Muslim relatives, my former co-workers, etc. who are Muslim put their faith in Christ.

I spent many years in Indonesia, and my impression is that there are numerous Christian virgins there. It was certainly the expectation, on both male and female, that they be virgins. This was true of Muslims, and probably Buddhists also. I don't know about Hindus. Bali has some onerous wedding customs and there is this niche in the culture for forcing a marriage somehow, feigning that the groom eloped with the bride or slept with her beforehand. The details are fuzzy in my memory. A little over 20 years ago, my wife and I took a vacation to Bali. We were going to rent a car with a hired driver. I prayed that the driver would be open to receiving the Gospel. The next day, we met him. The Balinese driver we hired was living with his fiancée before marriage. He had seen a Christian movie and was interested in becoming a Christian. We shared with him. Mostly my wife. My Indonesian was a bit stilted. He was interested. We introduced him to a pastor there we were visiting, and he ended up getting baptized along with his fiancée, we heard, some time later.

But it is still the culture there at least in Jakarta, among Christians and Muslims, to save oneself for marriage. I am not saying some don't violate this. But it is expected, like it was in the US decades ago. And if you said a woman was sleeping around before marriage, it's not considered some silly joke like here. It's a serious insult to their character.

I don't like to see you swapping religions based on what woman you want to find. You should seek God first, then align desires to marry with serving and pleasing God.
Why are you even entertaining this conversation? Last week he was a Christian and the week before he was interested in Shiva and occultism. This guy changes his religions more than I change my underpants.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

This thread has been totally f***ing derailed. I'm removing all posts not related to the subject matter.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 2:08 pm
This thread has been totally f***ing derailed. I'm removing all posts not related to the subject matter.
Why do that? There's always room for all kinds of things, junk, etc people throw out there. I
read half of what is said, but sometimes people get a little confused at times, I know that's how it's been with me
for a few years. But if you remove too many things, etc the place will just become a bit too dry and boring over time.
We can't all have stories about going abroad either, only some people who do this can talk about their experiences traveling
and not too many of us are traveling anywhere at all it seems. :|
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 2:50 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Why do that? There's always room for all kinds of things, junk, etc people throw out there. I
read half of what is said, but sometimes people get a little confused at times, I know that's how it's been with me
for a few years. But if you remove too many things, etc the place will just become a bit too dry and boring over time.
We can't all have stories about going abroad either, only some people who do this can talk about their experiences traveling
I don't remove too much generally. I just removed the shit caused by the Chandler troll because I thought it was the right thing to do. I know conversation goes off on natural tangents and people get into disputes and disagreements which evolve in threads as well.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 3:04 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
I don't remove too much generally. I just removed the shit caused by the Chandler troll because I thought it was the right thing to do. I know conversation goes off on natural tangents and people get into disputes and disagreements which evolve in threads as well.
Who is this Chandler person you speak of?
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

You didn't miss much, dude - just a troll called Chandler (Mercer's new incarnation) stinking up this thread with the same tiresome accusations that MZ is somehow lying about being a "chad" and impregnating various women followed by praises of PAG, all written in broken Spencer English. It was obvious that the guy only wanted to disrupt the forum so Pixel--Dude banned him. Pixel--Dude only removed the crap that had nothing to do with this thread.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Why would anyonewant to marry a smelly towel headed sand baby???
They all smell like fkimg curry and worship shitty paki gods like shiva
Same shit that @Pixel--Dude is into
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
May 8th, 2023, 3:11 pm
You didn't miss much, dude - just a troll called Chandler (Mercer's new incarnation) stinking up this thread with the same tiresome accusations that MZ is somehow lying about being a "chad" and impregnating various women followed by praises of PAG, all written in broken Spencer English. It was obvious that the guy only wanted to disrupt the forum so Pixel--Dude banned him. Pixel--Dude only removed the crap that had nothing to do with this thread.
How did you know it was Mercer though? lol I'm actually trying not to laugh but it's funny at the same time just because of the way you worded everything :lol:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

May 8th, 2023, 7:51 pm
How did you know it was Mercer though? lol I'm actually trying not to laugh but it's funny at the same time just because of the way you worded everything :lol:
He brought up all of the exact same talking points that Mercer used to bring up when he was relentlessly attacking Marcos on the forum. Only the writing style was different – a more legible form of Spencer's gibberish. As soon as he was ousted, he made various new accounts and started abusing the shoutbox in exactly the same way Mercer used to do. It's pretty obvious that it's him. Lol!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 9th, 2023, 2:09 am
May 8th, 2023, 7:51 pm
He brought up all of the exact same talking points that Mercer used to bring up when he was relentlessly attacking Marcos on the forum. Only the writing style was different – a more legible form of Spencer's gibberish. As soon as he was ousted, he made various new accounts and started abusing the shoutbox in exactly the same way Mercer used to do. It's pretty obvious that it's him. Lol!
Do you think it is all PAG/Shawn or a couple of different trolls?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Allahu Akbar! BOOM! YOU ARE ALL INFIDELS!! Stay away from our women Infidels!
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!