Discussion About Ukrainian Girls in 2023

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Discussion About Ukrainian Girls in 2023

Post by Tsar »

How many beautiful Ukrainian girls are pragmatic enough to say yes to a monogamous relationship that involves money, at least at the beginning of the relationship, and then hopefully it becomes something real?

While many have left Ukraine, I assume that the remaining population has become more densely populated in relatively safe areas away from the major battlefronts.

I also assume that the financial abilities of Ukrainian girls to earn money are much lower than in the past. Tourism has effectively stopped.

I assume that most of the whores left in the early days.

Whores have something in common with both Jews and rats. They'll go to where there's money and try to earn it. With the War in Ukraine, the opportunity to earn a lot of money from prostitution disappeared, so they all left to the EU.

Most people who left already had some money to allow themselves to leave.

Statistically, ordinary people can't leave because they cannot afford to leave or they'll lose more than they gain by leaving.

Therefore, I think that it should be a great time to go to Ukraine assuming the girls are pragmatic and have become more pragmatic.

I'll be posting more on this thread with time.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑