The TradWife isn't coming back

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

The TradWife isn't coming back

Post by Corey_Bee »

At least not to The West nations under the current Western laws. I get a real kick of how much effort guys put into trying to find a TradWife without a time machine. A real TradWife didn't have legal powers granted to her by the GigaChad state to take half of your stuff and put you in forever debt from child support/alimony debt. The real TradeWife didn't have the temptation from TikTok/OnlyFans/Tinder (all junk food for the mind). The real TradWife didn't have the temptation from old flings in her pocket at all times. She didn't have EBT cards and Medicaid to pay for Chad's kids.

The biggest thing is, the state had limited power to chase men down anyways to pay on forever alimony debts without 1990s DNA testing and computer tech. Men could bail on her if she tried to pull BS. She had a reason to act a little better.

Its why, big shocker, the foreign women act nice as first but once they get adjusted to the new world they will leave him.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Re: The TradWife isn't coming back

Post by NPCslammer »

Modern Western women have become so horrible that it has become mainstream. Even CNN had a guest on about why men aren’t getting married anywhere. I saw a reddit thread on the dating subreddit talking about how trash the dating game is with modern women. I’ve heard countless stories of caring, loyal, loving, hardworking, financially successful men finding out that their wife is whoring on the side with dozens of guys. The mating game is absolutely fubar. Guys will just reject dating and marriage all together. Some will go overseas to find a wife. Either way, it’s just one sign out of many that society is destroyed.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I've got a tradwife. Pity she's married to such a degenerate lol
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

HouseMD wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 8:29 am
Well she's not a tradwife if she married a degenerate.. she a whore then. :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 9:42 am
HouseMD wrote:
Pretty sure the tradwife life includes childrearing and churchgoing and other such activities you aren't wired for, going by some of your earlier posts... so she is "trad-lite" at most and just a little more submissive than your average modern woman. A childless woman married to a hedonistic doctor isn't a 'tradwife'. I am sure she is great and all that but lets not kid ourselves and dilute definitions here.
It's really hard to get trad wife in the West.. I don't know about Philippines. Both you and your wife need to earn income to survive in the west and others. Even in East Asia it's hard to get trad wife and nobody wants to have kids there. Too expensive. The 1950's are over.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 10:35 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 10:05 am
It's really hard to get trad wife in the West.. I don't know about Philippines. Both you and your wife need to earn income to survive in the west and others. Even in East Asia it's hard to get trad wife and nobody wants to have kids there. Too expensive. The 1950's are over.
The 1950s may be over but lets be honest here; most first-worlders are useless degenerates accustomed to a certain degree of luxury unwilling to make any changes to their lifestyle for the greater good. A child is seen as an expensive liability but they will splurge outrageous amounts of money on their high-bred pets with a pedigree, fancy gadgets and other garbage meant to impress their fellow normies. A normal couple can still have kids but too many of them would rather keep up with the Jones' and forego any meaningful legacy for the sake of short term materialistic gain and social credit.
I agree with you.

Kids used to be an "Asset" back in the Middle Ages and until the early Industrial era. A farm or a factory needs many hands to run and there was no puberty or High School Teenage years back then. You go straight into the work force and work beside the adults.

Now, Kids are a big liability unfortunately. Kids needs 22-26 years to be "fully educated", they take up enormous amount of upkeep such as food, clothes, hospital bills, private lessons, tuition bills, extracurricular activities, electronic gadgets, goodies, etc.

But you should take solace that A.I and automaton will replace most of human jobs anyway. So there is no point of having lot of kids now. 5 to 10 years from now, it will take very few people to run all the machines.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 11:19 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 10:42 am

I agree with you.

Kids used to be an "Asset" back in the Middle Ages and until the early Industrial era. A farm or a factory needs many hands to run and there was no puberty or High School Teenage years back then. You go straight into the work force and work beside the adults.

Now, Kids are a big liability unfortunately. Kids needs 22-26 years to be "fully educated", they take up enormous amount of upkeep such as food, clothes, hospital bills, private lessons, tuition bills, extracurricular activities, electronic gadgets, goodies, etc.

But you should take solace that A.I and automaton will replace most of human jobs anyway. So there is no point of having lot of kids now. 5 to 10 years from now, it will take very few people to run all the machines.
They don't need private lessons, they do not need electronic gadgets, they don't need a shitload of the things people have been brainwashed into believing they NEED... by greedy corporations. All my daughters need to be is attractive and able to hold a conversation, able to household chores, be good wives to a good man. All my sons need to be is handsome, fit and in the possession of great social skills so they can climb the social ladders required to achieve some form of financial and societal success and get attractive wives or girlfriends. All the rest is materialistic nonsense they have no need for. I give them good genes, good life lessons, advice, and it's up to them to do something useful with those.
I am just saying that's the current state we live in. Good for you and your kids for resisting many materialistic temptations. Kudos to you and them.
I also think A.I and automatons wouldn't make it into Philippines any time soon. I don't think Philippines has a strong centralized, over bearing government. However, AI automatons will be "the default" in western first world countries and even in East Asian Countries within five to ten years. Corporations are greedy as F*ck and wants to throw out as many of their employees under the bus for that fat quarterly profit. I hope you and your family can make it in the Brave New World.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 8th, 2023, 9:42 am
HouseMD wrote:
Pretty sure the tradwife life includes childrearing and churchgoing and other such activities you aren't wired for, going by some of your earlier posts... so she is "trad-lite" at most and just a little more submissive than your average modern woman. A childless woman married to a hedonistic doctor isn't a 'tradwife'. I am sure she is great and all that but lets not kid ourselves and dilute definitions here.
Hey now, I'm no longer a hedonist. She has, dare I say, turned me into a decent man, for many years I might add. I no longer drink, I work out regularly, and I take care of myself to look after my family. I'm active in a few volunteer areas, have taken up hiking, and do my best to make a difference in my work. We've adopted kids since she can't have her own, and not every culture has church. She is quite good at tending the house, great in bed, loves me to death, and is great with the kids. Couldn't ask for more, honestly. Well, aside from getting out of the country, but we're waiting on that, as she isn't much a fan of America herself but we need to wait for the kids to be done with high school at a minimum (though I think they'll need a few more years to get things ironed out).

My views on religion are very complicated, but it would be very incorrect to describe me as non-religious.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I have been married to an Indonesian woman for over 20 years. She cooks great food, gardens, teaches kids to obey their parents. She stays home and takes care of the family.

She's not the kind of woman who says, "yes, dear, whatever you want dear." Without having any ideas of her own.

She hasn't extracted alimony from her and I haven't bailed on her so much of what you write about the legal system does not apply. If a woman has good morals and has good intentions lack of legal penalties for doing wicked things doesn't necessarily make much difference.

In the '50's you could go to jail for doing something wicked like having homosexual sex. But now, there are no legal penalties from the government. That doesn't mean you are going to go out and find a man to perform some nasty act on...just because you can legally...does it?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 5:55 am
I have been married to an Indonesian woman for over 20 years. She cooks great food, gardens, teaches kids to obey their parents. She stays home and takes care of the family.

She's not the kind of woman who says, "yes, dear, whatever you want dear." Without having any ideas of her own.

She hasn't extracted alimony from her and I haven't bailed on her so much of what you write about the legal system does not apply. If a woman has good morals and has good intentions lack of legal penalties for doing wicked things doesn't necessarily make much difference.

In the '50's you could go to jail for doing something wicked like having homosexual sex. But now, there are no legal penalties from the government. That doesn't mean you are going to go out and find a man to perform some nasty act on...just because you can legally...does it?
She must be a keeper. I should fly to Indonesia one day and marry a nice Indonesian girl. I heard majority of Indonesians are Muslims and some Christians.. is your wife a devout Muslim or Christian?

One of my co-worker married a Tibetan girl. She is really nice and pleasant. Always on Zen state of mind. She's pretty tall and slender too.

I wish Korean women are like that. I never met any Korean women that is calm like the Tibetan girl or wifey like Indonesian girls. Most of them are beyond redemption and going to hell for being psychopathic b*tches. :lol:
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on June 9th, 2023, 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

Post by Corey_Bee »

HouseMD wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 4:47 am

My views on religion are very complicated, but it would be very incorrect to describe me as non-religious.
You claim to be a doctor yet you're superstitious?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Corey_Bee wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 6:26 am
HouseMD wrote:

https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefr ... n-expected

Physicians, in general, are quite religious and skew more conservative than most scientists and highly educated people as well. My own experiences have given me strong reason to believe the world is not as we perceive it, and that things such as time are illusory. The true nature of reality is beyond our comprehension and perception, but there is certainly much, much more. The question is what. I do not think there is a general "why" to the universe or meaning of life as we understand it, but there is very much a what, and I hope to one day have some answer to that question.
Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

Post by Corey_Bee »

HouseMD wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 6:49 am
Corey_Bee wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

Physicians, in general, are quite religious and skew more conservative than most scientists and highly educated people as well. My own experiences have given me strong reason to believe the world is not as we perceive it, and that things such as time are illusory. The true nature of reality is beyond our comprehension and perception, but there is certainly much, much more. The question is what. I do not think there is a general "why" to the universe or meaning of life as we understand it, but there is very much a what, and I hope to one day have some answer to that question.
Well, considering how modern scum doctors wanted everyone to get vaccinated, wear face diapers, and stay away from other people for a flu then it makes sense that they believe in imaginary stuff, too.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Corey_Bee wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 6:54 am
HouseMD wrote:
Corey_Bee wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

Well, considering how modern scum doctors wanted everyone to get vaccinated, wear face diapers, and stay away from other people for a flu then it makes sense that they believe in imaginary stuff, too.
Hey, you want to believe life is a shallow, meaningless thing that's fine. I think you're in the vast minority for a reason
Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

Post by Corey_Bee »

HouseMD wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 7:19 am
Corey_Bee wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 6:54 am
HouseMD wrote:
Corey_Bee wrote:
HouseMD wrote:

Hey, you want to believe life is a shallow, meaningless thing that's fine. I think you're in the vast minority for a reason
You say that you're a doctor yet fell for argumentum ad populum? I grew up in the 60's and doctors were a little more intelligent back in my day.