House full of pretty teen girls.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

House full of pretty teen girls.

Post by MrMan »

My daughter had a graduation party here. Some of her friends are spending the night. My house is full of pretty teens girls aged 13 to 18. It is a good thing H/A posters don't live near me and know where I live or they'd be knocking at my door or hanging around outside.

I think they are all sweet church girls, some of them home schooled.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: House full of pretty teen girls.

Post by kangarunner »

MrMan wrote:
June 30th, 2023, 8:44 pm
My daughter had a graduation party here. Some of her friends are spending the night. My house is full of pretty teens girls aged 13 to 18. It is a good thing H/A posters don't live near me and know where I live or they'd be knocking at my door or hanging around outside.

I think you posting this says something more suspicious about you than us.
MrMan wrote:
My house is full of pretty teens girls aged 13 to 18.
SMH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: House full of pretty teen girls.

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
June 30th, 2023, 8:48 pm
MrMan wrote:

I think you posting this says something more suspicious about you than us.
MrMan wrote:
My house is full of pretty teens girls aged 13 to 18.
SMH
It's not an evil thing to recognize that girls are pretty. I wasn't thinking much of it, but I noticed that we had a good-looking bunch over for a sleep over, and thought back to high school, seeing girls that looked like that at a lunch table. And I thought about posters on the forum and was glad none of them, presumably, were at my party. People are anonymous, and statistically speaking, it is unlikely. The male guests are gone.