Beautiful Cities

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Beautiful Cities

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
July 17th, 2023, 12:06 am
Innsbruck, Austria. Salzburg, Austria.
@gsjackson

I was in Austria too, unfortunately for a comparatively brief period of time.
Salzburg was beautiful for sure.
I don't actually remember seeing this view in this pic below, but I sure remember other things + the tour of the salt mines there! It was fun. :mrgreen:

I forget whether these came up yet, but two other places I liked a lot were Zurich and Lucerne, Switzerland. (Not sure if the latter is a city, I just remember going there and to the "Hall of Mirrors" that was around there.)

This one below isn't the most beautiful pic but it does remind me most of what it was like on those streets in Zurich (and yeah I know there's supposed to be an umlaut thing on the "u," but don't care since I'm a barbaric Anglo churl and whatnot):

I don't remember it quite like this pic, but I am pretty sure this is the hall of mirrors that I was in around Lucerne, and it was cool:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/