Appeal for CaptainSkelebob

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Skelebob have his permanent ban revoked?

Yes.
50%
No.
50%

Total votes: 10
Princess Skelebob
Freshman Poster

Appeal for CaptainSkelebob

Post by Princess Skelebob »

Hello fellas
My name is CaptainSkelebob
Recently I was perma banned by Pixel Dude for being a naughty little girl and being mean to others
@Cornfed Im sorry I called you a lego head if I can come back I will respect you
@Outcast9428 im sorry I called you a beta faggot and said mean things about ur girlfriend
If I can come back I will respect you
@Lucas88 im sorry I made fun of ur autism
@Pixel--Dude I'm sorry I said horrible things about ur daughter and give you a hard time if I can come back I will respect you
What say you other admin @Winston and @fschmidt can I come back if i promise to be good fellas???
What about my friends my alpha bro @WilliamSmith my butler @Yohan and fellow scientist @galii can you guys give me some support fellas???
Bring back @CaptainSkelebob!!!!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: appeal for CaptainSkelebob

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Princess Skelebob wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 12:57 pm
Hello fellas
Recently I was perma banned by Pixel Dude for being a naughty little girl and being mean to others
@Cornfed Im sorry I called you a lego head if I can come back I will respect you
@Outcast9428 im sorry I called you a beta faggot and said mean things about ur girlfriend
@Pixel--Dude I'm sorry I said horrible things about ur daughter and give you a hard time if I can come back I will respect you
What say you other admin @Winston and @fschmidt can I come back if i promise to be good fellas???
What about my friends my alpha bro @WilliamSmith my butler @Yohan and fellow scientist @galii can you guys give me some support fellas???
I have granted your appeal and allowed you a chance to ask @Winston to reinstate your account. I appreciate your apology and for my part I am sorry as well. However, I'm not convinced of your sincerity and willingness to change. You just harass other members and constantly say mean spirited things.

My answer is no.

But I will see what @Winston and @fschmidt think and take their opinion and advice on board and I'll also see what others say.

If you are allowed back you will be added to my foe list and I won't be interacting with you anymore.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: appeal for CaptainSkelebob

Post by WilliamSmith »

Princess Skelebob wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 12:57 pm
Hello fellas
@CaptainSkelebob
Well fella, I voted yes to reinstate you, but you'd better not say anything nasty about anyone's daughter next time or make any more of them death threats.
But congratulations fella, looks like you got your wish you posted over here: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=47159
...since here you are back on the forum wearing a dress and bein' a crossdressing tranny just like your wish came true, LOL!! @Princess Skelebob got his/her wish!!
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Appeal for CaptainSkelebob

Post by Winston »

Well I don't know you @Princess Skelebob so I can't say whether you will change or not if reinstated. I'll leave it up to @Pixel--Dude to decide. I saw some screenshots of your nasty posts btw and they were very vile and nasty. I'm not sure such a person can be redeemed. People don't change usually, unless they really really want to or have a change of heart or are born again, but that is rare. So the odds are that you will not change if you come back. Anyway, I have no opinion on the matter since I don't even know you. I will leave it up to Pixel Dude to decide.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 8:35 am
Well I don't know you @Princess Skelebob so I can't say whether you will change or not if reinstated. I'll leave it up to @Pixel--Dude to decide. I saw some screenshots of your nasty posts btw and they were very vile and nasty. I'm not sure such a person can be redeemed. People don't change usually, unless they really really want to or have a change of heart or are born again, but that is rare. So the odds are that you will not change if you come back. Anyway, I have no opinion on the matter since I don't even know you. I will leave it up to Pixel Dude to decide.
He won't change.

Even his appeal is just a mockery. He called himself Princess Skelebob. He's a troll and all he wants to do is troll the forum and take the piss. He should be left banned in my opinion.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Princess Skelebob
Freshman Poster

Nobody else wanna save me
Eh??
What about my friends
@MrMan
@publicduende
My butler @Yohan
Nobody???
Eh!!
Princess Skelebob
Freshman Poster

Winston wrote:
July 23rd, 2023, 8:35 am
Plz fella
Dont leave it to Pixel Dude to decide
I burned my bridges with him eh
You need to help me Winston
Please let me come back
Give me one more chance to prove to you and Pixel Dude I can change fella
Please fella
Come on
Ur the bossman
Its up to you
Not Pixel Dude
What do you say to letting me have just one more chance???
Princess Skelebob
Freshman Poster

Thanks @WilliamSmith ur a true alphabro :wink:
@Pixel--Dude im sorry about what i said about ur daughter
Ur right i shouldntbring family into arguments
If you forgive me you will see a new CaptainSkelebob
Ill be reformed fella
@fschmidt what about you??? Ur a moderator too! Cant you help me and get me one more chance plz
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

I want to pour salt in the wound here...

Banning this pitiable asinine caveman is a step forward for this forum. 👏 bravo to the admin for finally taking necessary steps to rid us of garbage like CaptainSkelebob =^_^=

I wanted you to know @CaptainSkelebob that I personally voted no and regarded you as a reprehensible human being from the beginning.

I leave you now with a quote from Shakespeare: beloved playwright and poet, master of the arts and a pioneer of theatre! "Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

What were you banned for, exactly?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Since Winston said this is up to me I say his appeal is DENIED!

Death to all trolls!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 4:29 pm
I want to pour salt in the wound here...

Banning this pitiable asinine caveman is a step forward for this forum. 👏 bravo to the admin for finally taking necessary steps to rid us of garbage like CaptainSkelebob =^_^=

I wanted you to know @CaptainSkelebob that I personally voted no and regarded you as a reprehensible human being from the beginning.

I leave you now with a quote from Shakespeare: beloved playwright and poet, master of the arts and a pioneer of theatre! "Good-night, sweet prince; And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."
@Mr. Mistoffelees
I still think you're the same gifted creative writing troll behind the @CaptainSkelebob account. (This is admittedly a "conspiracy theory" since I'm just speculating about it though.... unlike everything I say about jews which are all rock-hard facts and not at all theoretical.) :wink:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/