Hanging out in JAPAN!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Hanging out in JAPAN!

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 11:42 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 9:38 am
GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 8:44 am
July 28th, 2023, 7:44 am
"Shawn Blake" as a pompous blustering narcissistic hobbit in the "Lord of the Rings" :lol:
You wish, loser

Relax.. Just playin, playa. :lol: Why you triggered? I though your a real G, millionaire philosopher king or something :)
Who says I'm triggered? I'm about to have an avocado sandwich :lol:

Alright.. looks good. Help yourself Playa. :) Make sure to post you being in Tokyo. Really love to see that.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

July 28th, 2023, 12:22 pm
GerardButler wrote:
GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 7:44 am
"Shawn Blake" as a pompous blustering narcissistic hobbit in the "Lord of the Rings" :lol:
You wish, loser

Relax.. Just playin, playa. :lol: Why you triggered? I though your a real G, millionaire philosopher king or something :)

Alright.. looks good. Help yourself Playa. :) Make sure to post you being in Tokyo. Really love to see that.
Almost there, Murphy's Law you know

I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 12:25 pm
July 28th, 2023, 12:22 pm
GerardButler wrote:
GerardButler wrote:

You wish, loser

Almost there, Murphy's Law you know

Well hey, I don't really mind some "little sight seeing" through your photos. :)
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 8:23 am
Lol, I can see why this guy doesn't buy sexy clothing for his woman, first off he's broke, second, have you seen her/him?
There is a big difference between buying clothes to a stranger you have just met, so she can give you a bit of company, and buying clothes to the woman who loves you and will stay with you no matter what.

You will always be a bottom-feeder PAG. You have been busted a million times for the fake you are and yet you keep coming back because our mockery is still better than the big fat indifference you get in the real world.
GerardButler wrote:
Evidently, it took him between two and four years to discover this treasure... and now they are both the size of small cows while he boasts about securing their future. Claiming two-bit brochure website construction requires 10 months and ten engineers. :lol:
Says the guy who boasts a couple of website with "lorem ipsum" contents as proof of their multi-entrepreneurial skills. You don't even deserve my mockery, man. It's beyond pathetic :)
GerardButler wrote:
My girl looks pretty good in sexy clothing
Your "girl" is at 5 at best LOL She is way below the kinds of girls the pot-bellied, bald, 60-yo Americans coming to the Philippines get. If that's the kind of proof you have, of your success with women - random girl, probably a semi-pro, hanging out with you in exchange of "sexy clothes" - then there really is no bottom to the pit you've been digging for yourself.
GerardButler wrote:
Seriously, dudes going to the Philippines for women are bottom feeders losers with no money.
:D :D ...while going to Thailand and beg the attention of a sub-par prostitute is for top-feeder winners, right?

Thanks Dude, my working day is starting and needed to laugh a bit. If anything, your contents are still providing some occasional comedy value.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 5:29 am
Lol this is getting really sad and compulsive.
And on the funny side, you were absolutely right about PAG, our self-proclaimed intellectual giant, being actually a midget. If you look at the photo and assume that the girl is the average 155cm, our hero here isn't taller than 165.

GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

publicduende wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 1:20 pm
GerardButler wrote:
Lol, I can see why this guy doesn't buy sexy clothing for his woman, first off he's broke, second, have you seen her/him?
There is a big difference between buying clothes to a stranger you have just met, so she can give you a bit of company, and buying clothes to the woman who loves you and will stay with you no matter what.

You will always be a bottom-feeder PAG. You have been busted a million times for the fake you are and yet you keep coming back because our mockery is still better than the big fat indifference you get in the real world.
GerardButler wrote:
Evidently, it took him between two and four years to discover this treasure... and now they are both the size of small cows while he boasts about securing their future. Claiming two-bit brochure website construction requires 10 months and ten engineers. :lol:
Says the guy who boasts a couple of website with "lorem ipsum" contents as proof of their multi-entrepreneurial skills. You don't even deserve my mockery, man. It's beyond pathetic :)
GerardButler wrote:
My girl looks pretty good in sexy clothing
Your "girl" is at 5 at best LOL She is way below the kinds of girls the pot-bellied, bald, 60-yo Americans coming to the Philippines get. If that's the kind of proof you have, of your success with women - random girl, probably a semi-pro, hanging out with you in exchange of "sexy clothes" - then there really is no bottom to the pit you've been digging for yourself.
GerardButler wrote:
Seriously, dudes going to the Philippines for women are bottom feeders losers with no money.
:D :D ...while going to Thailand and beg the attention of a sub-par prostitute is for top-feeder winners, right?

Thanks Dude, my working day is starting and needed to laugh a bit. If anything, your contents are still providing some occasional comedy value.

Lol, oh god, you sound like a goofy teen girl. No wonder most women find you repulsive. "she loves me and will stay with me no matter what" great job of describing feminine love, you p***y. Women want to surrender completely to love, to approach it as a faith, to be taken and accepted as a possession, male love adheres to a possessive thirst to gain more from a lover, and men who are inclined to complete devotion are "not men". A man who loves like a woman becomes a slave; while a woman who loves like a woman becomes a more perfect woman. No wonder you turned into a 200kg whale :lol: Male love is a drive for possession that has been glorified and deified by those wanting to obtain something to enrich themselves. It is the creative drives of culture that give it a sense of splendor or beauty. What we conceive to be its opposites, such as selfishness and greed, are in many instances inextricably bound up with the experience of love. Love has a comic dimension in this regard, because it involves a kind of theater that paradoxically relies on the distance of a woman. Blah Blah, your childish brain bores me. Your understanding of "love" is 1st grade material. Everything else you say is just silly incel stuff not worth the rebuttal. You slipped up in the beginning and revealed your true self: A pathetic beta male hoping some woman "loves" you :lol:
Last edited by GerardButler on July 28th, 2023, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

publicduende wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 1:31 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
And on the funny side, you were absolutely right about PAG, our self-proclaimed intellectual giant, being actually a midget. If you look at the photo and assume that the girl is the average 155cm, our hero here isn't taller than 165.

She is approximately 5'6", and it is customary for a taller man to stoop slightly to create a more intimate photograph. You wouldn't know anything about that as a nerd who had to travel to the Philippines to acquire a female one who used to do sex cam shows with animals

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 3:17 pm
She is approximately 5'6", and it is customary for a taller man to stoop slightly to create a more intimate photograph. You wouldn't know anything about that as a nerd who had to travel to the Philippines to acquire a female one who used to do sex cam shows with animals
LOL you just admitted a few posts above that she is "so small". She is 5′ 2″ at best, so you're the 5′ 6″ :D

An actual nerd who traveled to the Philippines to "acquire" a former bestiality webshow girl would actually be better off than you. :D
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 3:11 pm
Lol, oh god, you sound like a goofy teen dork. No wonder what most women find you repulsive. "she loves me and will stay with me no matter what" great job of describing feminine love, you p***y. Women want to surrender completely to love, to approach it as a faith, to be taken and accepted as a possession, male love adheres to a possessive thirst to gain more from a lover, and men who are inclined to complete devotion are "not men". A man who loves like a woman becomes a slave; while a woman who loves like a woman becomes a more perfect woman. No wonder you turned into a 200kg whale :lol: Male love is a drive for possession that has been glorified and deified by those wanting to obtain something to enrich themselves. It is the creative drives of culture that give it a sense of splendor or beauty. What we conceive to be its opposites, such as selfishness and greed, are in many instances inextricably bound up with the experience of love. Love has a comic dimension in this regard, because it involves a kind of theater that paradoxically relies on the distance of a woman. Blah Blah, your childish brain bores me. Your understanding of "love" is 1st grade material. Everything else you say is just silly incel stuff not worth the rebuttal. You slipped up in the beginning and revealed your true self. A pathetic beta male hoping some women "loves" you :lol:
@Pixel--Dude

You wanted PAG's 2 cents of philosophy, so here goes :D

ChatGPT could have done better, loser.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 12:05 pm
Lol, it looks like you've been exposed, Yoyo; people have stated you don't even reside in Japan, and this pretty well proves it, don't you think? Are you the next MarcosZ? Meals are indeed available for purchase at Family Mart:
If you consider the sale of some bananas and microwave fast food in a convenience store as a restaurant serving meals then it only shows how low your daily travel budget really is.

Your pictures BTW are taken from the Familymart homepage, not your own pictures ...
https://www.family.co.jp/for_tourist/en.html

LOL
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

July 28th, 2023, 12:31 pm

Well hey, I don't really mind some "little sight seeing" through your photos. :)
PAGs sightseeing tour of Japan, while on transit in Kansai (KIX) Airport Osaka, highly impressive....

In case, PAG, if you get lost somewhere inside the airport....
https://scroll-map-japan.com/how-to-get ... x-airport/
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GerardButler wrote:
July 27th, 2023, 7:13 pm

My videos in Japan will be posted the following week, once my admirers have finished watching my Thailand videos.

https://i.imgur.com/kmhhSGVl.mp4
I am waiting, it took only less than one minute to finish watching your Thailand pictures and videos.

BTW, your link is not working, as usual...

Enjoy your stay in Japan in the transit room in Osaka and have a nice microwave-take-out meal from the convenience store...
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 1:59 pm
publicduende wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 1:31 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:

On top of his obvious lack of height, he's got a pretty awkward posture and body proportions. Facially speaking he's rather hideous, and he has the sort of body a man has who used to be obese as a child. He's since lost some weight, gained a bit of muscle but he still comes across as an overcompensating former fatty. The insecurity is palpable. But hey, if showboating on this forum gives Shawn joy in life, I'm all for it. His claims of being a "former model" are just completely laughable and most of the whores he photographs himself with aren't much to write home about... it's sad. But then again, life's pretty sad for the genetically unfortunate.
Nobody needs you to describe me bitch, they can see for themselves.

Unlike you, I am not a wrinkled, smelly 60-year-old Englishman who never leaves the house professing to be some 30-year-old Dutchman with stolen pictures on a trash forum :lol:
Last edited by GerardButler on July 28th, 2023, 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

publicduende wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 3:34 pm
GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 3:17 pm
LOL you just admitted a few posts above that she is "so small". She is 5′ 2″ at best, so you're the 5′ 6″ :D

An actual nerd who traveled to the Philippines to "acquire" a former bestiality webshow girl would actually be better off than you. :D
You are so dumb, lol. 5'6" and 110 pounds is petite to me, you idiot. My hand nearly covers her entire posterior.

On non-Asian women it's a different story

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Last edited by Yohan on July 28th, 2023, 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.