Hanging out in JAPAN!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Re: Hanging out in JAPAN!

Post by GerardButler »

Yohan wrote:
July 27th, 2023, 7:31 pm
GerardButler wrote:
July 27th, 2023, 7:13 pm
Poor Yoyo, his hatedar must be going crazy lol seat was premium similar to business and $1400 with recline and footrest.
My videos in Japan will be posted the following week, once my admirers have finished watching my Thailand videos.
Hi, PAG,

All what I see so far are pictures taken in Pattaya along Northern Beach Road, not even one is from Japan.

Still you call your thread 'Hanging out in Japan'?

FYI, There is a big difference between Economy Premium, which offers nothing but some extra space and business-class, just look at your seat and your meal...

Waiting for your videos from Japan, LOL.... BTW, be careful not to run out of money while in Japan....Japan is not Pattaya Walking street...

PAG, maybe this fits you better? Why not to date a female Japanese robot?

Don't worry, there are a few photographs of you and the boardinghouse where you reside with several other elderly men who have served time for sex offenses.

Blah, you're obviously a person who travels budget with your modest savings (probably what I spend in a week). Premium is for passengers who do not require sleep and are not physically disabled, such as @publicduende, who weighs close to 200 kilograms.

Running out of money in Japan? Lol, this must be directed to ALL the broke incels here. Japan is *cheap* next to parts of the USA like San Francisco. This is $18 gets you at the airport in Texas

I ate a whole meal at family market in Japan for $6 dollars.

What are you going on about?

Why would I need a female Japanese robot? I got plenty of real life ones :lol:

Last edited by GerardButler on July 28th, 2023, 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

publicduende wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 3:45 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 27th, 2023, 2:44 am
Good for you! Glad someone is here to show us broke incels how it's done. Maybe one day we can also be as awesome as you :P
Unless you were being sarcastic, that's not my definition of awesome: hook up with a very average girl, which actually shows what a midget PAG is, and buy her clothes to convince her to spend the day/night with him. Winston can bang girls of comparable quality in AC and he doesn't even need to buy them anything. :)
Pixel--Dude wrote:
I am wondering though what it is you feel you need to prove to people here, since it's clear you're not very well liked around here.
It's simple: HA is the only place where he can post his BS adventures and still be happy that we mock and laugh about him because, after all, it's still a form of attention. Psycho-narcissists like him would feed on anything, so long as they feel they are not being ignored.
Lol, I can see why this guy doesn't buy sexy clothing for his woman, first off he's broke, second, have you seen her/him?

Evidently, it took him between two and four years to discover this treasure... and now they are both the size of small cows while he boasts about securing their future. Claiming two-bit brochure website construction requires 10 months and ten engineers. :lol:

My girl looks pretty good in sexy clothing

Seriously, dudes going to the Philippines for women are bottom feeders losers with no money.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 7:44 am
"Shawn Blake" as a pompous blustering narcissistic hobbit in the "Lord of the Rings" :lol:
You wish, loser

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 8:44 am
"Shawn Blake" as a pompous blustering narcissistic hobbit in the "Lord of the Rings" :lol:
You wish, loser

Relax.. Just playin, playa. :lol: Why you triggered? I though your a real G, millionaire philosopher king or something :)
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@GerardButler
Don't worry, there are a few photographs of you and the boardinghouse where you reside with several other elderly men who have served time for sex offenses.
Don't accuse other members of being pedophiles or sex offenders please dude. That stuff won't be tolerated here. @Yohan is a drama queen, but not a sex offender. Keep libelous content out of your flame wars, bro. :mrgreen:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

publicduende wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 3:45 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
Good for you! Glad someone is here to show us broke incels how it's done. Maybe one day we can also be as awesome as you :P
Unless you were being sarcastic, that's not my definition of awesome: hook up with a very average girl, which actually shows what a midget PAG is, and buy her clothes to convince her to spend the day/night with him. Winston can bang girls of comparable quality in AC and he doesn't even need to buy them anything. :)
Pixel--Dude wrote:
I am wondering though what it is you feel you need to prove to people here, since it's clear you're not very well liked around here.
It's simple: HA is the only place where he can post his BS adventures and still be happy that we mock and laugh about him because, after all, it's still a form of attention. Psycho-narcissists like him would feed on anything, so long as they feel they are not being ignored.
I was being sarcastic. I don't find anything particularly worthy of reverence in this guy's posts. I think he and I have very different interpretations of wealth. Plus boasting is really distasteful and childish. It's clear the guy wants attention. :roll:

If you and others such as @Yohan think this is what he's doing then maybe he would be better off being added to people's foe lists so you don't have to interact with him or see any of his posts.

@GerardButler why do you bother coming here to gloat and cause trouble? I don't get it. Didn't you say you were a philosopher king? Why don't you ever post anything philosophical and only ever post stuff to cause drama? :|
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 9:59 am
Why don't you ever post anything philosophical :|
Prepare for Zarathustra.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 7:48 am
PAG, you are living in a sick fantasy world.

Your pictures were not taken in Japan but in Thailand, a family mart does not serve meals either, and we pay here in Yen and not in USD.
Last edited by Yohan on July 28th, 2023, 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Do they even have palm trees in Japan? PAG is clearly losing the plot.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 10:33 am
It seems, PAG does not even know in which country he is, he is mixing up Thailand with Japan.....

----------------------------------------------

About your question:
Yes, there are some palm trees in Japan, in many places along the Eastern coastline, in some parks, but especially many are on the islands (Okinawa etc.) towards Taiwan, but the scenery looks fairly different from Thailand of course.

I don't know much about palm trees, but it seems they are quite strong even against not so warm tropical/subtropical climate and can exist in a climate with 4 seasons.

There are a few pictures on the internet, for example in Tokyo

Okinawa North

GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

July 28th, 2023, 9:38 am
GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 8:44 am
You wish, loser

Relax.. Just playin, playa. :lol: Why you triggered? I though your a real G, millionaire philosopher king or something :)
Who says I'm triggered? I'm about to have an avocado sandwich :lol:

GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 9:47 am
@GerardButler
Don't accuse other members of being pedophiles or sex offenders please dude. That stuff won't be tolerated here. @Yohan is a drama queen, but not a sex offender. Keep libelous content out of your flame wars, bro. :mrgreen:
What are you talking about? Your reading comprehension appears to be pretty poor. Who has accused another person of being a pedophile or a sex offender? Are you implying that YOYO is a pedophile or a sex offender because he lives in a boardinghouse with them? Maybe he can't afford decent housing, you jerk. In Hong Kong, the elderly are kept in cages.

GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

gsjackson wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 10:13 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 9:59 am
Why don't you ever post anything philosophical :|
Prepare for Zarathustra.
Yeah, it don't understand that life should be celebrated and a meaningful life is one that strives for self-expression. Everything I post here is philosophical. Nietzsche believed that hardship and joy operated in a kind of osmotic relationship — diminishing one would diminish the other — or, as Anaïs Nin memorably put it, “great art was born of great terrors, great loneliness, great inhibitions, instabilities, and it always balances them.”. So to those human beings who are of any concern to me I wish suffering, desolation, sickness, ill-treatment, indignities — I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, the wretchedness of the vanquished: I have no pity for them, because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or not — that one endures 8)
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Yohan wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 10:27 am
GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 7:48 am
PAG, you are living in a sick fantasy world.

Your pictures were not taken in Japan but in Thailand, a family mart does not serve meals either, and we pay here in Yen and not in USD.
Lol, it looks like you've been exposed, Yoyo; people have stated you don't even reside in Japan, and this pretty well proves it, don't you think? Are you the next MarcosZ? Meals are indeed available for purchase at Family Mart:

GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Cornfed wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 10:33 am
Lol, dumb as a rock