Hanging out in JAPAN!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hanging out in JAPAN!

Post by publicduende »

My life is garbage wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 9:40 am
This is untrue. Winston recently said that the whores in AC were nasty to him. In comparison the women are smiling and friendly in the pictures with @GerardButler. Winston literally can't even pay women to pretend to be nice to him now. :lol:
What makes you think a Thai young whore would be less nasty? They are both looking for one thing and one thing only: the most cash in exchange for spending the least amount of the time, and the least amount of intimacy, with each punter.
All women are whores anyway so even if these are prostitutes why does it matter? I really don't understand why everyone is attacking the OP for actually going abroad and posting pictures with foids. He's literally the only member I've seen here so far actually do that on a site that's supposed to be about going happier abroad. He's literally being attacked for going happier abroad. :lol:
You may be missing some context here. We're not mocking PAG because he is abroad, but because he is a well known specimen of psychopath who, despite being banned multiple times over the years, keeps coming here to show off his (very) modest sexpat shenanigans as if they were the epitome of masculine success. It's not what he does that we mock and despise, it's "how".
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

publicduende wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 1:07 pm
This is untrue. Winston recently said that the whores in AC were nasty to him. In comparison the women are smiling and friendly in the pictures with @GerardButler. Winston literally can't even pay women to pretend to be nice to him now. :lol:
What makes you think a Thai young whore would be less nasty? They are both looking for one thing and one thing only: the most cash in exchange for spending the least amount of the time, and the least amount of intimacy, with each punter.
All women are whores anyway so even if these are prostitutes why does it matter? I really don't understand why everyone is attacking the OP for actually going abroad and posting pictures with foids. He's literally the only member I've seen here so far actually do that on a site that's supposed to be about going happier abroad. He's literally being attacked for going happier abroad. :lol:
You may be missing some context here. We're not mocking PAG because he is abroad, but because he is a well known specimen of psychopath who, despite being banned multiple times over the years, keeps coming here to show off his (very) modest sexpat shenanigans as if they were the epitome of masculine success. It's not what he does that we mock and despise, it's "how".
You're wasting your breath on this guy. Meet Mercer's new account :roll:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

GerardButler wrote:
July 27th, 2023, 6:32 pm
Shemp wrote:
July 26th, 2023, 8:22 am
Hello @GerardButler, you know what happened to Spencer? Everyone on forum miss him. Forum dead now, almost as dead as that pitiful CultureWhizzzzzzzzz site. How much you pay for dat Japanese girl? Just curious. Too far for me to go there myself. I in Serbia this summer. If you see Spencer, tell him hello.
You mean Rock, right? Probably discovered a more engaging activity, such as watching bamboo grow. This forum has always been dead. Just a few bug-eyed bozos in mental institutions and group homes. f**k Serbia. SEA has better beaches:

Interesting that you should say this. Why would you think @Rock is actually @Spencer? Did you see anything of the character @Mercer? A few of us think that Mercer and Spencer have the same puppet master!
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Shemp wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 11:19 pm
GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 11:58 am
gsjackson wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 10:13 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 9:59 am
Why don't you ever post anything philosophical :|
Prepare for Zarathustra.
Yeah, it don't understand that life should be celebrated and a meaningful life is one that strives for self-expression. Everything I post here is philosophical...
This reminds me. In that avatar that was removed, the gentleman in the photo appeared to be suffering from disrupted gut microbiome causing a swollen belly. (As for the swollen pudenda, not sure about that but possibly STDs like the ones the philosopher alleges our Captain suffers from in the hapa thread.) Gut biome is discussed on the philosopher's CultureWhizzzzzzz site.

Personally, I think there is some truth to this idea that gut biome disorders and other bodily illnesses cause all sorts of bizarre side-effects, including mental side-effects. For example, PAG's megalomania probably result of some microorganism he caught from a Thai tranny that has been eating away at his brain ever since. Probably his obsession with biology is because he subconsciously realizes he is infected with something horrible and possibly incurable.
Yes, I don't recall if it was you or @MarcosZeitola who stated that Justin Bieber was a male 10, but I believe this has something to do with the Gut microbiome. He is approximately 30 years old but could pass for a teenager. This is what many males in the NAMBLA community seek. Can you elaborate further on your statement?

I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 12:53 am
GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 8:54 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 2:06 pm
Also there's no way this one was born a girl lol. I mean holy shit, PAG can't clock a tranny for shit. :lol:

What do you know, you're think you're 30 years old and good looking :lol:

She installed a dating app and got 1500 friend request in 5 days

Lol. Men sure are thirsty and desperate nowadays. I wouldn't touch that "lady" with a ten foot pole, but if dating bottom of the barrel dregs of society gives your life purpose, suit yourself dude. :lol:
Yeah, you wouldn't know anything about that playing for the other team :lol: Someone sent me a good summery of your BS
Marcos is a alpha male millionaire in the Philippines (which he couldn't even spell right until someone pointed it out to him) who dated politician's daughters, impregnates tons of women, and has alt accounts like Conjo and Yick where he pretends to be different personalities. He's such an alpha male that he spends all of his free time on a forum full of losers. He also gets away with attacking other members and cries to the mods like a little bitch in secret PMs when he gets put in his place. His mod friend, Pixel--Dude has also deleted many of Marcos past embarrassing posts. Marcos only claims to be in his 30's now that someone recently called him out for claiming to be in his 20's for over a decade in the shoutbox, which his moderator boyfriend also deleted. Then again, Marcos must deserve the special treatment since I'm sure he's good at sucking dick.

Marcos loses track of his larps even. What happened to him converting to Islam and having a black Islamic girlfriend? He's also been threatening to leave this site for years now and says he's going to leave every few weeks. He's a total schizo.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

publicduende wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 12:54 am
GerardButler wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 8:31 pm
You are so dumb, lol. 5'6" and 110 pounds is petite to me, you idiot. My hand nearly covers her entire posterior.
I might be dumb but I am not blind. You are no more than 15 cm taller than that "petite" Thai girl. If they ever make a woke remake of Alvin and the Chipmunks, I am sure they will save a lot on make up and VFX, by casting you :D

Who says you aren't? There is a strong correlation between obesity and blindness. Higher intraocular pressure is associated with morbid obesity, which exacerbates glaucomatous optic neuropathy. You literally can't see.

You should let cornfed scam you into losing weight. I'm assuming that when he runs out of money to pay his bills, after everything from his pseudoscience playbook has failed, he'll have you drink nothing but his urine and snacking on his scat
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

GerardButler wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 6:16 pm
Who says you aren't? There is a strong correlation between obesity and blindness. Higher intraocular pressure is associated with morbid obesity, which exacerbates glaucomatous optic neuropathy. You literally can't see.
Dude, don't make shit up. You litter this forum with pics of your sorry self together with prostitutes from the places you visit. This latest batch clearly shows you next to the average petite Thai, who can't be taller than 155 cm. Even a chimpanzee, even AI can establish that you're not taller than 1.65cm, 1.70 at best.

Or maybe we should consider your pointy head which - using your penchant for creative gaslighting - is certanly due to to a forceps birth, because that's all your African soldier boy dad could afford.
GerardButler wrote:
You should let cornfed scam you into losing weight. I'm assuming that when he runs out of money to pay his bills, after everything from his pseudoscience playbook has failed, he'll have you drink nothing but his urine and snacking on his scat
I have a wide choice when it comes to weight loss advice. Who will you turn to, to go from midget to average size man? Or to go from box shifter with a criminal record for harassment, owner of fake businesses, to legit?

You are the loser, here any anywhere on the Internet, any time of the day. And you know it.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Cornfed wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 9:46 am
All women are whores anyway so even if these are prostitutes why does it matter?
PAG is claiming special elite status on the basis of females voluntarily having anything to do with him. This is silly anyway, but once you realise he just paid them a few dollars to tolerate his cartoonish presence it becomes even sillier.
This is merely a projection. Just because you are ugly, stupid, and devoid of redeeming qualities does not mean that we are all in the same predicament.

GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

publicduende wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 7:00 pm
GerardButler wrote:
Dude, don't make shit up. You litter this forum with pics of your sorry self together with prostitutes from the places you visit. This latest batch clearly shows you next to the average petite Thai, who can't be taller than 155 cm. Even a chimpanzee, even AI can establish that you're not taller than 1.65cm, 1.70 at best.

Or maybe we should consider your pointy head which - using your penchant for creative gaslighting - is certanly due to to a forceps birth, because that's all your African soldier boy dad could afford.
GerardButler wrote:
I have a wide choice when it comes to weight loss advice. Who will you turn to, to go from midget to average size man? Or to go from box shifter with a criminal record for harassment, owner of fake businesses, to legit?

You are the loser, here any anywhere on the Internet, any time of the day. And you know it.
Lol, you are such a loser, you fat cow. Met this lovely lady from my Tiktok page. Her height is literally on her video.

next to me

:lol:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Last edited by publicduende on July 29th, 2023, 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

GerardButler wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 7:23 pm
Lol, you are such a loser, you fat cow. Met this lovely lady from my Tiktok page. Her height is literally on her video.

You already posted that pic a few months ago. Running out of repertoire? :D
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

publicduende wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 7:35 pm
Lol, I put a sock in this Clown's mouth :lol:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

GerardButler wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 7:43 pm
publicduende wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 7:35 pm
Lol, I put a sock in this Clown's mouth :lol:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GerardButler wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 7:23 pm
Met this lovely lady from my Tiktok page. Her height is literally on her video.
It's not only about PAG, he is a useless plonker. - I blame stupid women who are not ashamed to socialize and waste their time with this chump assclown for a few dollars in return.

PAG deserves truly the certified assclown award.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
July 29th, 2023, 8:18 pm
PAG deserves truly the certified assclown award.
The saddest thing is that he is actually think he is being serious, or he can be taken seriously.