if I ever become successful I am only marrying a chinese woman for these reasons

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

if I ever become successful I am only marrying a chinese woman for these reasons

Post by 69ixine »

I don't have a asian fetish like alot of white men and black men do,but I made a chinese friend from shanghai that lives here,and I never met a more wholesome,intelligent(truly intelligent and free thinking,not npc drone robotic intelligence like white women),kind and modest as her.She also gives to charity.

We just want to stay friends,but she said most chinese girls are like her too and she is unlike any nationality of woman I've ever met.

She is a serious christian but supports the CCP lol

talking to her about politics,is like talking to @WilliamSmith or something,it's fantastic.

She also texts me photos of what she cooks,and she cooks healthy and delicious food.

If alot of chinese girls are like this,then they are simply the best women,Period!

@Outcast right as usual,though I don't like jungle asians,I like the pale ones with more refined Northsinid faces,like her.

I've never 'clicked'so well with a woman before,not even my ethiopian exes who are vain and kinda dumb,though better than western women.

Seriousely guys,something to look into for yourself,though They do want men that can take care of them and be loyal and treat them with respect.
Last edited by 69ixine on August 2nd, 2023, 6:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: if I ever become successful I am only marrying a chinese woman for these reasons

Post by 69ixine »

@Lucas88

I like some aspects of latinas,but chinese women seem different than autistic japanese and korean women,who I don't like.@Winston said something similar I believe.Chinese have a soul.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: if I ever become successful I am only marrying a chinese woman for these reasons

Post by Lucas88 »

69ixine wrote:
August 2nd, 2023, 6:36 pm
@Lucas88

I like some aspects of latinas,but chinese women seem different than autistic japanese and korean women,who I don't like.@Winston said something similar I believe.Chinese have a soul.
Chinese women are indeed more down-to-earth and approachable than Japanese women. Most Japanese women are like emotionally stunted autistic children who can't hold a conversation about anything important or substantial while Chinese women are more worldly and can actually hold normal conversations. I know this to be true. I've lived in Japan and interacted with hundreds of Japanese women and Chinese immigrants. I even dated a Chinese girl.

You should seriously take what this particular Chinese girl says with a grain of salt though. Many foreign girls are patriotic and will tell you that the girls from their own country are the best and make the best wives, etc. even if those things aren't true. Many foreign girls have done this with me. They tell me that I should go to their country and find a wife because their women are the kindest, most beautiful, most loyal, most noble, etc.

But all claims of this kind are just patriotic bullshit and have little or no truth. In reality, all of those countries are full of nasty and conniving women too. Many wear a mask but once that mask slips you find the same kind of materialistic, self-serving and cold-hearted bitches as you do in the West. The truth is that good women are a minority in every country and it is more accurate to say that nobility depends much more on the individual than ethnicity or nationality.

In light of this, I think that the best thing to do is simply to search among women with the phenotype that you like the most and try to filter for a good individual at the level of the soul. If you like Indian women, you have just as much chance of finding a good Indian woman as you do finding a good Chinese woman. Same thing for Latinas or any other race of women.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I don't have a asian fetish like alot of white men and black men do,but I made a chinese friend from shanghai that lives here,and I never met a more wholesome,intelligent(truly intelligent and free thinking,not npc drone robotic intelligence like white women),kind and modest as her.She also gives to charity.
Chinese women are mixed bags for me. Some Chinese women are very haughty and arrogant. I met some in high school. And some are kind hearted, and some are materialistic unfriendly b*tch. China is very diverse place with different kinds of people depending on each region.
I wouldn't put Chinese women on the pedestal.
I agree. Japanese women I met are dead quiet as a mouse and very shy in conversation. Korean women are mostly histrionic, psychopathic personality. Chinese women are totally mixed bag for me. I'm Korean and I can't stand most korean women, all whiny and narrow minded b*tchy, I want to throw their asses off a cliff metaphorically speaking..
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Long ago I was with a Singaporean girl who was kind of like what you described. Fast forward ten years later and she's one of those annoying women who are "childfree", refers to her pets as her "furbabies" and posts a lot about feminism. I stalked her social media after looking her up recently and it's kind of appalling. Intelligence is a dangerous trait in women... bit of a slippery slope. I used to advocate for intelligent partners, long ago. But I came to realize that, for a truly traditional and old-fashioned type of man such as myself, it's often more trouble than its worth. So a "dumb" but pretty Ethiopian or a top-tier "jungle Asian" might bring a man far greater happiness. Intelligent women make fine mistresses, and great friends... but usually aren't wife material.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

'Chinese women' is a broad definition. A large group of females who are very different from each other. Any type of a 'Chinese' woman you can image you can find among them. Some are nice, some are unfriendly, some are dirty and some keep their body clean, some are very poor, other are rich, some are educated, some are plainly stupid....some are very beautiful and some are surprisingly ugly... some are very small (I remember Hokkien Chinese) and others are tall (Cantonese Chinese) and so on... there is no clear characteristic what a Chinese woman really is, how she looks like, what is her life-style and her way of thinking and reacting.... totally unpredictable. Chinese are not so similar to each other, not like Japanese or Korean people for example..

Even their language (dialects) are so different from each other that you might doubt if they are still dialects and they cannot communicate among each other...using English for talks, but can read standard Chinese... some want to live abroad but will accept only overseas Chinese men but don't care much about their financial situation, others accept willingly foreign men, but their families have horrible financial demands - only money counts....

I was living among Chinese in Malaysia and still have good contacts to another Chinese family in a different place in Malaysia - there are also Thai Chinese, Myanmar Chinese (Hakka), Filipino Chinese etc. Some are totally Westernized, living in UK or USA/Canada - others do not want to have anything to do with people outside of their own ethnic group....

I think there is no clear general guideline about Chinese women, they don't have much in common.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

69ixine wrote:
August 2nd, 2023, 6:32 pm

We just want to stay friends,but she said most Chinese girls are like her too and she is unlike any nationality of woman I've ever met.

She is a serious christian but supports the CCP lol

talking to her about politics,is like talking to @WilliamSmith or something,it's fantastic.

She also texts me photos of what she cooks,and she cooks healthy and delicious food.

If alot of chinese girls are like this,then they are simply the best women,Period!

@Outcast right as usual,though I don't like jungle asians,I like the pale ones with more refined Northsinid faces,like her.

I've never 'clicked'so well with a woman before,not even my ethiopian exes who are vain and kinda dumb,though better than western women.

Seriousely guys,something to look into for yourself,though They do want men that can take care of them and be loyal and treat them with respect.
Many years ago after we had our first child, probably, my wife said if she died for me not to remarry a Chinese woman because they are 'cerewet'-- which means something like 'mouthy.' I reminded her she was part Chinese, and asker her if that is why she could sometimes be 'cerewet.' I thought that was clever and funny, but for some reason she didn't like my comment. I also thought there were a lot of pretty, sweet Chinese women and I didn't share her assumption about women in their culture. I'd spent quite a bit of time among Indonesian Chinese.

That is a stereotype in Indonesia, that Chinese women can be bossy or mouthy toward their husbands. There is this 'tiger mamma' stereotype in the US. Chinese Indonesians have lived in Indonesia for hundreds of years and are probably somewhat culturally removed from the folks on the mainland, which have multiple cultures. Marxism and Maoism were destroyers of traditional culture and politeness, too, stripping Chinese culture of some of its good values. Of course if she is a devout Christian, she has a superior set of ethics and values to draw from than Confucian culture.

I heard several years ago that, like in Japan, some of the Chinese churches have a lot more women than men, so when a white Christian male shows up, he may find many single women looking for a Christian husband.

Another thing my wife has said said about Chinese is that while some of them can be stingy (a stereotype I also heard about in Hawaii), the ones who are Christians can be very, very generous. That seems to be true in Indonesia.

I haven't noticed Chinese women being more mouthy than the women from my wife's people group, a people-group where people wear their hearts on their sleeves and the culture tends toward being outspoken. She's made a few comments about Javanese wives being quiet and demure, but I suspect they probably speak more freely when its just the family like other women from reserved cultures.

A Chinese, Korean, or Japanese woman might be demure when guests are around or when she's getting to know a guy. But when they've gotten married, she could turn into dragon lady. :lol: So you'll have to ask her family what she is like and look for little cues to her true personality. Being demure in public is a cultural thing for women. When the guard comes down, the true personality can come out.

That being said, there are nice sweet girls in every country, or just about every country. China also has a lot of pretty women. It seems to me like mainland China has more of them than the ones who settled in Indonesia. I can think of maybe two full ethnic Chinese women I encountered in Indonesia who I'd say for 9+ for looks.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

You've stated your intention of marrying, if I recall correctly, a tribal Indian, a Yemeni woman, an Ethiopian woman, and now a Chinese woman. So, are you planning on starting a harem? A Yemeni might be cool with that, but I don't think you will find a lot of Han Chinese women who would go for that idea.

When I was single, I wasn't very particular about ethnicity as long as I liked her looks and who she was as a person, and we aligned in terms of faith and values.... and she wasn't married or spoiled by someone else, and her father agreed to it, etc.

It's a really good thing to find a woman who ticks your boxes who you hit it off with who is good wifey material. If she happens to be from a different people-group than what you had in mind, so what?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@69ixine You should stick with your $2500 sex doll.
I would buy it too if I had the money. Much cheaper than a real b*tch with marriage, kids, divorce, etc.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

MrMan wrote:
August 3rd, 2023, 8:17 am
You've stated your intention of marrying, if I recall correctly, a tribal Indian, a Yemeni woman, an Ethiopian woman, and now a Chinese woman. So, are you planning on starting a harem? A Yemeni might be cool with that, but I don't think you will find a lot of Han Chinese women who would go for that idea.

When I was single, I wasn't very particular about ethnicity as long as I liked her looks and who she was as a person, and we aligned in terms of faith and values.... and she wasn't married or spoiled by someone else, and her father agreed to it, etc.

It's a really good thing to find a woman who ticks your boxes who you hit it off with who is good wifey material. If she happens to be from a different people-group than what you had in mind, so what?
Hey MrMan,we all grow and learn new things,don't we?

I need a woman that is sophisticated,has solid morals,and is intelligent.That is what makes me happy.

I was so into Slavic women,because I'thought'they were sophisticated(Atleast more than Jungle asians at the time),But they seem to be a mix of some european sophistication,materialism,pragmatic expedience,and Country peasant bumpkin.

That was a Downer,to hear about that.Besides,ALL the Slavic women that like me on Slavic dating sites are the more exotic Brunettes.

Maybe Christ is Telling me,don't go after White women,theyre not meant for me,or my frequency?

About Yemeni women,it was purely Reactionary to the Whoredom of Western women around me,and the whoredom of the Latinas I interacted with on the net and so on ,utter disgust of them,and it made me go to another extreme,though Yemeni women are very beautiful,Arabs are known for their beauty worldwide anyway.

Islam is not for me,It's either Christianity or Paganism.

Ethiopian women are Gorgeous,and I would have daughters that look exotic and hot like their Auntie(my sister)and my mother(their Grandma),her being Louisiana Creole with some native american and Irish mixture.

The thing with Habesha women,and it may be the ones I dated and interacted with online,is that for a guy as goodlooking as myself they were too easy,not in a good way like a modest indonesian woman would be for a White american or european guy,but I mean just lust.

My relationships with Ethiopian women were based on lust,stronger lust on their part,I don't want a Lustful woman.

My first Ethiopian Ex,was hot as a mothafucka,but She bailed on me the moment she percieved Neediness or insecurity despite saying she loved me.

My second ex,She cared about me alot,but She saw me as a wallet the moment I offered to help her,which she refused at first,but then When I sent her on western union,she asked for more that I didn't have when she needed a dress for her graduation party,she saw me as a loser because the Second time I didn't have the money,despite giving her close to half of a Ethiopian's GDP per capita income in money in a western union transaction which I initiated because I had deep affection but not True love for this Beautiful Redbone stunner.

She didn't appreciate what I did When she needed more,despite being ecstatic she could visit her Family for Tewahedo Orthodox Easter at the time solely due to my act of generosity.

I don't like such women,my first ex refused a whole Ethiopian yearly salary because she wanted me to visit her with that money and have sex with her,atleast she wasn't Greedy and seeing me as a economic wallet(Yes,my second Abeba had deep love for me,but I also hated her Hair,it was brittle and loose nappy and She had false advertising when I first webcammed with her the first few times,I couldn't get over her natural hair,not all ethiopians have nice hair in contrast to Somalis Who I find less attractive,but have way better hair than Ethiopians,only a select few like my first ex having even looser hair than my Natural Curls,she had wavy-straight hair and Reddish dark brown skin,big eyes,full lips,babyface).

I like chinese and Japanese women because they have nice hair,and are sophisticated,though materialistic,which I can by pass with my coming Huge Tarse,and getting into coding one day.

I hope you realize i am only human,I am young,smart for my age but not always wise or guided.

I'm a good guy @MrMan.

Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

MrMan wrote:
Yeah, 69 it really doesn't seem like you know what you want. Having said that let me extoll the excellent qualities of Chinese women. East Asian women are the most feminine and refined on Earth, they have the best skin, they tend to be slim but shapely with good breasts, and they keep their looks for longer than other races. They tend to be very caring to their partner, and are extremely loyal. They're among the least sluttiest women, especially compared to Western women of any race. The foreign men I've known who are married to Chinese women are a happy and contented bunch for the most part. I've also noticed Chinese women to be quite tolerant of a man's misdeeds but only up to a point. However they rightly will not tolerate open cheating, nor will they easily accept being broken up with. The worst thing you can do a Chinese woman is to break up with her against her will. To illustrate how different Chinese women are compared to Western women I'll relate this. A few years ago, before the pandemic I was on a hiking trip in China with an English girl, not a girlfriend, but we were there together. While descending a slope I slipped and I held on to some plant to steady myself, which cut my hand. At the bottom of the slope the first aid girl treated my hand, and EVERY single Chinese woman who was on hike came up to and asked me if my hand was ok. On the other hand, NONE of the Western women asked me. In retrospect, this could be because the Western women were showing respect to my English female friend and not intruding on her territory (me), while the Chinese women didn't care. A friend of mine mentioned than he knew so many Western couples which had split up in Shanghai because the man left his fat, white partner for a Chinese woman.
Last edited by Seeker on August 3rd, 2023, 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Seeker wrote:
August 3rd, 2023, 9:00 am
MrMan wrote:
Yeah, 69 it really doesn't seem like you know what you want. Having said that let me extoll the excellent qualities of Chinese women. East Asian women are the most feminine and refined on Earth, they have the best skin, they tend to be slim but shapely with good breasts, and they keep their looks for longer than other races. They tend to be very caring to their partner, and are extremely loyal. They're among the least sluttiest women, especially compared to Western women of any race. The foreign men I've known who are married to Chinese women are a happy and contented bunch for the most part. I've also noticed Chinese women to be quite tolerant of a man's misdeeds but only up to a point. However they rightly will not tolerate open cheating, nor will they easily accept being broken up with. The worst thing you can do a Chinese woman is to break up with her against her will. To illustrate how different Chinese women are compared to Western women I'll relate this. A few years ago, before the pandemic I was on a hiking trip in China with an English girl, not a girlfriend, but we were there together. While descending a slope I slipped and I held on to some plant to steady myself, which cut my hand. At the bottom of the slope the first aid girl treated my hand, and EVERY single Chinese woman who was on hike came up to and asked me if my hand was ok. On the hand, NONE of the Western women asked me. In retrospect, this could be because the Western women were showing respect to my English female friend and not intruding on her territory (me), while the Chinese women didn't care. A friend of mine mentioned than he knew so many Western couples which had split up in Shanghai because the man left his fat, white partner for a Chinese woman.
I'll reply to your praise of chinese women soon,but read the post above yours.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Seeker wrote:
August 3rd, 2023, 9:00 am
MrMan wrote:
Yeah, 69 it really doesn't seem like you know what you want. Having said that let me extoll the excellent qualities of Chinese women. East Asian women are the most feminine and refined on Earth, they have the best skin, they tend to be slim but shapely with good breasts, and they keep their looks for longer than other races. They tend to be very caring to their partner, and are extremely loyal. They're among the least sluttiest women, especially compared to Western women of any race. The foreign men I've known who are married to Chinese women are a happy and contented bunch for the most part. I've also noticed Chinese women to be quite tolerant of a man's misdeeds but only up to a point. However they rightly will not tolerate open cheating, nor will they easily accept being broken up with. The worst thing you can do a Chinese woman is to break up with her against her will. To illustrate how different Chinese women are compared to Western women I'll relate this. A few years ago, before the pandemic I was on a hiking trip in China with an English girl, not a girlfriend, but we were there together. While descending a slope I slipped and I held on to some plant to steady myself, which cut my hand. At the bottom of the slope the first aid girl treated my hand, and EVERY single Chinese woman who was on hike came up to and asked me if my hand was ok. On the hand, NONE of the Western women asked me. In retrospect, this could be because the Western women were showing respect to my English female friend and not intruding on her territory (me), while the Chinese women didn't care. A friend of mine mentioned than he knew so many Western couples which had split up in Shanghai because the man left his fat, white partner for a Chinese woman.
Feminine?Do you mean physically?

Because I find White,arab,indian,Mestiza/Amerindian and Ethiopian/Northern Sudanese women just as feminine in features as East asian women,just not as 'Exotic'.East asian women are indeed the most exotic.

Their slimness is really nice,Nice delicate bodies,But they don't have the wide hips,big ass and big bosom of African women,Arab women and Latinas,and these days some white women.

I am not going after them for their looks,I'm fine with other races of women in that sense or regard,I just agree with you that they have solid morals,are intelligent and sophisticated,more modest and shy etc I like that.and it's of their own will,Arab women when they go to the west,same for indian women they become more liberal and woke and westernized than western women themselves,this shows it's not a Superior Genetic code that makes them so in their home countries,but the fear of their men and shame in their society/peers.

Everyone knows I am a Genetic Determinist to a very huge level,and I want my daughters and sons to have good genes for Morals and Looks both.

I am my Father's Copy in looks and morals,with the more wholesome and artistic and spiritual element being from my mother,and the commitment to Justice and human rights being from my father,aswell as his Rebel nature.

Genes are everything,that's why I hate egalitarians and Liberals.

I can totally see White men leaving their White wives for East asian women when they accesibility to them and can get them.I would do the same thing.

I'm Glad my mother is a mixed Louisiana creole redbone and I have a white father,so that I look white and handsome,Getting a Hot Northeastasian wife would be easy for me with my shit together.

I am definately not going to cast my pearl before A swine as Jesus forbade.

The only Western woman I'd be open to marrying are Overseas Chinese,Korean,Vietnamese ,Tibetan and Japanese women,unless I meet a extreme outlier Unicorn,and have vetted her,Tested her etc

Stay blessed.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

@Seeker ,Amerindian,Caucasoid and Mulatto women are just as feminine as Asians.just not as exotic.Exoticness is a added extra feminine trait.

In all studies using composite averaged morphs East asian women are percieved by all races of men to be the most attractive for this reason,while white men are percieved by all women except black as the most handsome(not the most or too pretty,but handsome,the perfect middle ground between hyperfeminine pretty east asian men,still pretty but still masculine also known as maesthetic or masculine +Aesthetic in PSL circles and unaesthetic but hypermasculine facially black men,I say facially since Dark features are more feminine while Nordics have the most masculine coloring),while black men are percieved as the most masculine and dominant looking which I agree with.

MinorityDeport or his Alt 'Detona'on PSL used to post these studies,and he said east asian women have the highest estrogen,and if they followed a western diet they'd be the thickest,it's interesting that mongolian and tibetan women follow a more meat based and milk based diet and are some curvy ass women with nice long legs.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 2nd, 2023, 7:39 pm
69ixine wrote:
August 2nd, 2023, 6:36 pm
@Lucas88

Chinese women are indeed more down-to-earth and approachable than Japanese women. Most Japanese women are like emotionally stunted autistic children who can't hold a conversation about anything important or substantial while Chinese women are more worldly and can actually hold normal conversations. I know this to be true. I've lived in Japan and interacted with hundreds of Japanese women and Chinese immigrants. I even dated a Chinese girl.

You should seriously take what this particular Chinese girl says with a grain of salt though. Many foreign girls are patriotic and will tell you that the girls from their own country are the best and make the best wives, etc. even if those things aren't true. Many foreign girls have done this with me. They tell me that I should go to their country and find a wife because their women are the kindest, most beautiful, most loyal, most noble, etc.

But all claims of this kind are just patriotic bullshit and have little or no truth. In reality, all of those countries are full of nasty and conniving women too. Many wear a mask but once that mask slips you find the same kind of materialistic, self-serving and cold-hearted bitches as you do in the West. The truth is that good women are a minority in every country and it is more accurate to say that nobility depends much more on the individual than ethnicity or nationality.

In light of this, I think that the best thing to do is simply to search among women with the phenotype that you like the most and try to filter for a good individual at the level of the soul. If you like Indian women, you have just as much chance of finding a good Indian woman as you do finding a good Chinese woman. Same thing for Latinas or any other race of women.
Always Great hearing your voice here,brother.

I agree,I think there is a huge difference between rich urban vs rural among all women.I have said this before,but Rural and Smaller province girls,third tier cities are always better than Cosmopolitan women.Spoiled women are bad to deal with.

It's not just about moral behaviour and disposition which creates the personality,it's also intelligence.

East asian women are not NPCs.They share my political beliefs to a large extent.They recognize the reality of Race and Genetics in what kind of society and economy you will have.They have more refined tastes in men,not like the brutes western women lust after,while using good refined men as wallets and Beta Orbiters.

Also I look like a Prettyboy Southern French or italian guy,close enough to the white they like.Some East asian women will go after any white man,I am handsome on top of that,they're easier to get too.

I am actually against massive amounts of white men poaching Asian girls from Good Asian guys,it's not a fair deal for us to get their best,while if they date white women they get our worst.It's kind of like that with white/black too.White men and black women couples have the lowest divorce rates because black women into white men are a whole nother level of Black woman,and have to be for a white man to consider her.@Pixel--Dude is lucky in that regard,if he were black instead of white,he'd be regulated to Shanaynays and thots.

East Asian guys deserve Their good women more than us,They have proven that Genetically they are more capable of Resisting the kabbalist world order and Degeneracy,and creating wholesome Families.

Though they do not have a Parasitic group destroying it's Host,I think Republican leaning white men are just as good as East asian men.I'd give my daughter's hand in marriage to anyone of these groups to continue my lineage in a good manner.